Adventures on Hor Ch. 07: Borsin

Story Info
Cat uses her body to control Goran's borsin.
5k words
4.66
4.1k
4
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,601 Followers

CHAPTER 7: THE BORSIN

The next morning, Cat's attention didn't seem to be able to move from the borsin for more than a few moments before she found herself gazing at him, again. She had a fitful night, even securely in Goran's arm. Her mind replayed images of the borsin over and over. But the real thing grazing just beyond the camp area was more imposing than anything her dreams had tried to imprint on her brain. She remembered her first impression when Goran had ridden the borsin on an intersecting path with the caravan. She had been fascinated by the borsin, but she has since become more familiar with it while caring for it and riding behind Goran on top of it. Her first impressions still held as she again looked at it with a whole new curiosity. Much like the American Bison on Earth in general shape but much larger. It was half again as large being 10 feet high at the shoulders and 13 feet long from head to rear. The legs were thicker and stronger. The head was as massive in proportion but it had a beautiful, long mane and tail more similar to a horse. The horns were massive, curved like a Texas Longhorn, and about 3 feet long. The hide was sleek and shiny like a magnificent horse. It was the long mane and their increased agility on HOR that allowed them to swing and jump the 10 feet onto its back. They rode it bareback and Goran controlled it as much with thought and pressing his knees into its side than using the mane as a rein.

Suddenly, there was a voice right behind her. "You can't get it out of your head, can you?"

Kneeling at one of the packs and stuffing camp gear into it, at least when she wasn't gazing at the borsin, she rocked back on her heels without taking her gaze from the magnificent creature. He was right, of course. "It seems like a crazy idea, Master." Her next words surprised even her, "His body is massive and deep but his underside is still a good 5 or 6 feet above the ground." Goran smiled. He wasn't surprised. Put a challenge before Cat and her mind just naturally went to work on it. They were talking about a possible explanation to a legend that might only be a story but, if it was the key, he knew Cat would be too intrigued by the potential. Of course, if this worked, Goran had something more in mind.

Cat stood and slowly turned to face him but her eyes were unfocused, fixed on some distant place far over his shoulder. Her words came out like a mantra intended to convince herself. "It's just another male with a cock... just another cock... think of it like that... just another cock... subdue him like I have others for you... just another cock..." She turned, again, to face the borsin and Goran stepped up to embrace her from behind, one hand fondling her breast and the other sliding down her stomach and abdomen. Normally, she was so fully compliant to him that his touch would hold her in place until he released her, but this time she stepped purposefully away from him to the borsin's head. He lowered his head to her and she clasped her hands on either side of him and softly gasped as his snout and her face came together. The full impact of his enormous size and the intention she was considering hit her. She pulled back and looked into each of his eyes, an action that required her to flick her gaze from one to the other.

She couldn't read anything in his face, but did she expect to be able to? He seemed passive and at ease, perhaps quieter than normal. She had come to sense that his being obstinate was something of an act to aggravate her. It seemed that he was so responsive to Goran and he was letting her know she wasn't the same as him. The borsin seemed calmer now, though. Perhaps Goran was right more than she had believed about the creature, that he, or its kind, were that intelligent or intuitive with a human when they cared to be.

She took a couple of deep breaths. She had no idea what she was truly intending to do. Treat him like any other male? It's just another cock? Really? This thing was bigger and heavier than any SUV from her time. Its cock was bigger than her arm... maybe like Goran's muscled arm. What was she thinking?

The spell of doubt and uncertainty was broken, though, not by anything her mind could conjure up to reinforce her resolve... but by the borsin itself. His massive tongue came out of its mouth and swiped over her face. With her in shock at the unexpected show of intimacy, he lowered his head further and licked each breast, the wide, rough tongue teasing each nipple with a prolonged rubbing. The action of the borsin sent a chill through her. Maybe Goran was right about these creatures. Maybe they were very intelligent and intuitive. Maybe there was more to gain a connection beyond pure physical strength and will.

She gazed deeply into the wide-spread eyes of the borsin and filled with a new feeling of potential. She pressed her forehead into the space between his eyes and took a huge breath, taking in the musky smell of his hide, feeling the bursts of air expelled from his nostrils onto her upper chest. She slipped to the side of his head, her arms wrapped around his neck, sliding along his body with her arms expanding as she moved to his shoulders, one reaching up and the other down under his neck to his front leg. She took a step back with her left hand still in contact with his side and bent slightly out of curiosity and anticipation. She expected to find the sheath encompassing the huge cock and wondering how she would entice it out but instead found herself gasping as she saw inches of the exposed cock head showing and much of it slowly but steadily slide out from the sheath. A couple of feet of limp cock hung from the sheath, her eyes wide open in stunned amazement at both the size and the apparent understanding and willingness of the creature.

She chuckled, maybe understanding a bit more of the complexity of these borsins a bit more. She glanced over her shoulder at Goran who was quietly standing at the side, his powerful arms folded across his powerful chest, a playful look in his sparkling eyes. Cat's hand slide down the side of the borsin until it was on the underside as she moved towards his hindquarters. She took a deep breath and bent over, again. This was going to be awkward. His chest was 5 feet above the ground, his belly more, though she noticed with interest for maybe the first time... the first time it was significant to her. As she moved alongside the dangling cock-flesh all sorts of thoughts crashed inside her head, bouncing off each other and causing her to hesitate just a moment. He was so huge and powerful and she had become so accustomed to it that she took it for granted, forgetting the looks of shock and concern expressed by others at seeing him and outright fear when they brought him into their proximity as in villages and small cities. And now this? Her mind was actively working out how her 5' 9" frame would fit underneath him at his crotch? But that was what she was doing and was going to do. By standing slightly off-center, she wouldn't need to bend at the waist or crouch to accomplish what she had already accepted doing: give him a blowjob. Except for those men who took her forcefully, aggressively, that was how she enticed the men her Master directed her to please. She was different than most slaves in that regard... as in other ways, too... but it had always been Goran's intention that she would be considered unique, exceptional. She had never failed him and she wouldn't here. Though he had never once directed her to perform this, it had always been obvious to her there was some other significance to the act. Her resolve reinforced by the thought, she carefully and gently reached out under his belly with soft, reassuring stroking of her hand.

She was surprised by the softness of the belly skin as though there was less of the short, protective hair the rest of his body was covered by. Though her hand was moving along his belly, her eyes couldn't leave the dangling shaft of cock. Even as she gazed, more inches of cock slid out from the protective sheath. There was over 2 feet already exposed. Her mind was in a daze, but her hand didn't seem to be so. Her hand dropped to the hanging length of flesh and slid down it to the head of the cock. Her other hand reached out as she turned to it and lifted the massive cock up in her hands. The borsin shifted as if steadying himself but wasn't shying away.

The dazed feeling in her mind shifted to singular focus and curiosity. The cock in her hand seemed to have an erotic presence, existence, and reality beyond its attachment to anything else. Her hands gently wrapped around it felt it firming, expanding, lengthening. As the girth expanded, her fingers opened, encircling less of the shaft. The head of the cock seemed to lengthen toward her face as more of it slid out of the sheath and it hardened in her hands, transforming from the limp mass of flesh she initially held to a hard, weighty shaft like stone. She had no idea what a Bison's cockhead might have looked like, but for some reason, she was expecting this to look like a horse with a flanged, mushroom-like head. Instead, it wasn't like that or a man's with a bulbous helmet but a slightly tapered end that increased from the couple inches at the tip to the 3 and 4 inches she held in her hands. Her left hand, about 6 inches from the tip held 3 inches of circumference while her right hand 1-1/2 feet from the tip held a 4-inch circumference.

The cock was hard, rigid, and the head seemed to have moved to her with a mesmerizing effect on her. There had to be at least 3 feet of rigid, hard, erect cock outside the sheath. She could feel the weight of it in her hands. She could feel the pulse of blood coursing through the shaft as if it could somehow become even harder, even more, erect than it already was.

She stood just to the side of the borsin and there was nothing else in the universe but that cock, that massive pole of borsin flesh in her hands and inches from her face. There was no thought. There was no longer any consideration, justification, or motivation. There was no several-ton borsin attached to it. There was no rationalization to assist Goran. There was no expectation of her Master, even unexpressed. There was only the cock.

Her mouth opened even before her head began moving. The tapered head touched her parted lips and they closed around it. She was immersed in a sensual experience: her nose filled with the musty smell of the borsin; the smooth but firm shape between her lips; the enormity of the shaft in her hands; and, the psychological imprint on her mind. Her tongue explored the tip between her lips and an involuntary shiver passed over her body. She was giving head to a borsin roughly the size of a personnel carriage back home.

She felt some liquid on her tongue and pulled her mouth off slowly. Yes, precum, he was reacting to all this. Of course, he was, he was as hard as a rock. A smiled had formed on her face as she returned her open mouth to his cock. Instead of just taking the tip between her lips, she pressed her open mouth over the tip, closed her mouth, and slid down the length until she felt the tapered tip at the back of her mouth. Compared to the length still in her hands, her mouth had very little of it inside, but the further her mouth passed down the shaft the more stretched her lips became. She had trained herself to pass Goran's large cock into her throat and she had no illusions that she could pass this one very far because of the quickly expanding width of it, but as she pressed harder against the tip, it passed the entrance to her throat and moved down it, her lips spreading extra-wide in the effort.

She pulled back gasping from effort and controlled breathing with only her nose but pressed on, obsessed with sucking the cock to climax now that she had started. She worked the first 5 to 6 inches with her mouth, tongue, and lips. She pressed the cock into her mouth and sucked like a vacuum while pulling back with her tongue swirling around it. She was lost in the effort. Goran shifted position to watch from the side and the borsin shifted its front hooves and grunted with blasts of air driven from its nostrils but none of it distracted her effort if she recognized any of it at all.

She felt it with her hands, first. The huge cock swelled within her hands, then pulsed, her right hand further back feeling it first, then her left hand. She pulled back on the cock so only the tip was inside her mouth, but she was unprepared for the explosion that would erupt. The borsin's climax filled her mouth before the first spurt of cum was complete. She gulped in shock but gagged as more continued to spray her mouth and throat. In a protective reaction, she pulled her mouth completely off the cock. The last of the first spurt sprayed over her lower face. Cum was pouring from her mouth and nose, dripping onto her upper body and breasts. She gasped for air, her eyes wide in shock when the second spurt sprayed her face and hair. She flinched, lowering the head of the cock, and spraying her body. She started with a giggle that grew into a full laugh of delight. She moved the cock head back to her mouth as she began sucking and licking the spent cum. Feeling more pulsing in the cock, she prepared herself. The third spurt was weaker, only by comparison to the others, and she managed to gulp most of the cum obscenely.

She sucked and licked the head of the cock, almost like she was hypnotized by the experience. The massive cock softened in her hands. When she released it, it hung from its sheath and slowly began receding inside. For a moment, she stood fixated at the sight of that massive organ disappearing inside the creature. When she finally turned away to face Goran, she was rubbing her cum-soaked body. Her hands glided over her chest, breasts, stomach, abdomen, and between her legs as though the cum was some exotic skin lotion not to be wasted.

She looked Goran in the eyes. He had seen lust filling her eyes many times before, but never like this. Her eyes seemed to reflect lust-filled flames burning inside her. Her words surprised him.

"When will he be ready, again?"

He shook his head, dumbfounded. He was surprised she went through with it. Instead, she was curious about more. "How would I know?" He wanted to ask more but was afraid of sounding like he wanted her to do more. To him, this was only an experiment: was this how the Chieftess had gain control?

She turned back to the borsin and muttered, "I have to try..." Its massive head lowered to her, its tongue coming out to lick her messy face. It was a gentle action and Goran thought she might have already won over the borsin, but that didn't seem to be her reasoning. There didn't seem to be reasoning involved. She pressed her head to the animal's head, "I have to try..." The borsin seemed to nod his snout into her head, easily pushing her around by the slight effort of his head. She giggled, unapologetic and without any embarrassment about her actions in front of Goran. "You want to try, too? Do you agree with me?"

Cat looked around the camp area and spotted some scattered boulders along the shore of the river. Goran's eyes followed hers. There was a large flat-topped boulder about 4 to 5 feet above the surrounding ground. She turned the borsin's head and moved toward the boulders. Her words were quite un-slave-like.

"Master, would you get some blankets or hide-coverings?"

Goran stifled a laugh. He didn't want to interrupt the moment, interrupt what was occurring between her and his borsin. He smiled as he did what she had requested. A meek slave could not attempt to win over control of such a creature. A meek slave could not have won over him to become the partner he now had.

As he spread out layers of covering over the surface of the rock, "Are you sure, Cat? What would keep him from impaling you into your chest?"

She turned to him and kissed him hard. "I have to, Master." She looked into his eyes. "It's something I feel. It feels like it is supposed to happen. I know, just know, this is how the Chieftess won control." She looked back at the creature and muttered, "I think I know how to control the depth. He's going to stretch me, though. But... I have to..."

When he swatted her butt, it was all she needed. The feeling of destiny inside her was intense, the most powerful guiding feeling she had experienced considering what she was about to do which was still hugely intimidating. As dangerous physically as it was, there was a psychological need to pull her forward into the action. She couldn't explain it but there was a critical need for this, she was sure.

The borsin followed her as if anticipating what was about to happen. It was impossible not to be constantly aware of the animal's presence even when it stood quietly. As she stood next to the boulder with the hides spread over it, she turned and touched the borsin on the side of its massive head. She didn't attempt to talk to it, just looked it in the eyes and took a deep breath. Before she could climb onto the covered boulder, Goran stopped her.

"Cat, are you sure about this? I think you have already achieved a level of connection with him."

"This has to be the way that chieftess accomplished it, Master. If she was a normal-sized woman who you said would be smaller and less powerful than me, she had to do something that was fully female. What might have caused her to try it is lost in time." She touched the side of his head, not so unlike the way she had just done to the borsin, and looking as deeply into his eyes, too. "You've described your vision for us, Master: partners, comrades in arms, a dynamic duo." She smiled. He wouldn't get the reference to Batman and Robin, of course. "Is it appropriate to show so much concern for the welfare of a slave, Master?" She smiled teasingly.

He took her in his arms and held her tight within his powerful grasp. "You know you are not just a slave to me."

She smiled, "And I thank the gods, as they say here, that our paths crossed that day. But I think I have this figured out. Don't worry, Master, I have no intention of dying on a borsin's cock. Though... if I was to have to die..."

He took both nipples in his finger and squeezed causing her to suck in a deep breath. "You are such a slutty slave."

As she turned to crawl onto the boulder, his tightly pinching fingers pulled her nipples and breast flesh until they released. She smiled back to him, "Ai, Sar."

As she took position on the top of the boulder, she knew Goran was right about the effect she had already achieved with his borsin. It was no small fete to give the beast a blowjob and she shivered at what she was positioning herself to try now. But the borsin was already following her lead and it might be questionable if she needed to go this extra effort. Something inside her, despite Goran's attempt to appease her otherwise, told her being able to do this would have major significance. And, if this helped in realizing Goran's vision, how could a slave stand in its way? She'd give her life for Goran and there were many ways she had considered how that might happen as he trained her for battle... being impaled by a cock was not one of those ways.

She lay on her back, the height of the boulder put her within a couple of feet of the belly of the borsin. With her legs spread wide, Goran encouraged the animal over her. She was cast into shadow immediately by its bulk. She felt the massive cock bump against her crotch and she raised her head to peer down her body. She bent to the side in what might have been a side crunch but she intended to get her hands between her legs to grasp onto the cock head. She wiggled down until her crotch was firmly pressing against the cock head, then moved the massive head along her dripping pussy. Goran's cock was large so she wasn't too concerned about the beginning of penetration... it was later she had to be careful about it.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,601 Followers
12