Adventures on Hor Ch. 07: Borsin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way Goran would be able to hold the borsin from moving forward if it wanted to. Cat needed to act quickly in the next critical steps. With the head pressing at her crotch, Cat raised her feet and firmly pressed them into the borsin's flanks. This served two purposes: it spread her legs very wide to get outside the belly area; and, she could use her feet and legs for leverage against wild thrusts. Her legs couldn't stop a big thrust but her legs pressed against him would slide her in the same direction of the thrust. At least, that was her plan.

She took a deep breath, the borsin's cock head pressing in her crotch, and her feet firmly in place on his flanks. She raised her hips and guided the tip along her pussy until it sank into her hole. She groaned and the borsin shifted his hind hooves in response. It was probably just a matter of the feeling of her wet, warm pussy suddenly enveloping his cock tip, but the effect was to jam several more inches of cock into her. She realized how alert she would have to be and wondered if it was going to be possible to maintain that awareness. The several inches of cock inside her already felt like the size of Goran. She relaxed the tension in her legs slightly and the borsin slipped several more inches into her. Cat allowed her head to fall back to the hides covering the rock as she wiggled down and the beast pressed toward her. She didn't know how much she had taken and she doubted it was very much compared to his length but she felt a fullness she couldn't believe. Every movement of his cock stretched her pussy more. She gasped and groaned and panted with the effort.

Soon, very soon, she cried out when the borsin pulled back and thrust. It was a natural response to what was happening and Cat was somewhat prepared with her feet and legs tensioned but even the tension in her legs and slipping on the hides didn't entirely solve the issue. The cock jammed deep into her with the thrust. At the same moment, her pussy felt like it was going to be split wide open by the circumference she was now taking and the head of his cock slammed into the top of the vaginal cavity. She cried out in pain, pain at her pussy opening and pain inside. She pressed her feet against the flanks, desperate for a moment, a few moments, to adjust to this pole jammed inside her. A man could be told, but this...

Somehow, the borsin stopped. Cat panted as her body seemed to be screaming and, at first, she didn't fully register what was happening... she was just thankful for the moments for her body to adjust, to slowly relax, and accept the size of cock lodged inside her pussy. As that adjustment allowed her to relax, though, her mind caught up. Goran talked about a connection with the borsin, a mental link that existed between him and it. Cat's hands moved to the sides of the borsin, as far as she could reach, and stroked it to express her thanks. This simple moment, this apparent moment of connection convinced her... this was the way the chieftess connected. And, at that moment, she raised her hips off the rock to better align her pussy on its cock. 'Fuck me'. It was a thought, not verbalized. The borsin pulled back and thrust back in. It still took several more thrusts for the feelings through her pussy to evolve from searing, tearing pain to overwhelming stimulation, but it did. Cat wouldn't be able to even identify when the transfer occurred but she found herself flexing her legs to take more and more of the brutal cock as her pussy opening and vaginal chamber adjusted unbelievably to the onslaught.

When her first orgasm crashed over her, she still maintained some control. Her body shook and quivered but her legs remained relatively firm. The borsin's thrusts had inched Cat more than a foot from her original position on the rock as her feet and legs served their purpose. Throughout her orgasm, the borsin never stopped his thrusting. Every thrust struck the top of her pussy and every thrust seemed to adjust something inside her body to allow more of the cock to enter her. Even after her orgasm subsided, she was only semi-conscious of anything else but the overwhelming feeling of that massive cock filling her, rubbing her pussy walls that were clamped unbelievably around it, every fiber of her ultra-sensitive nerve endings being constantly stimulated as the cock move in and out.

Goran moved to the side of them. He felt a bit like an intruding voyeur to be so fascinated, to want a better angle to see what was happening, to satisfy his apparent arousal at seeing Cat so consumed in her orgasmic experience. His personal experience with Cat was more stimulating than any woman, free or slave, he had ever experienced. Seeing her with other men as an offered slave, as was the tradition on HOR, aroused him every time. Seeing this, though... this was somehow so much more.

She crashed into her second orgasm. She was getting weak, fatigued by the stimulation and the wearing effect of the orgasms. Would she be able to hold enough awareness to add her control to avoiding this cock from ramming its way right into her chest cavity? That moment of concern coincided with the hoped-for reaction from the borsin. She first heard a deep rumbling coming from the chest cavity above her head and followed by jerky motions from its haunches, and a trembling of its body in general. To Cat's hazy mind, it resembled the event leading to an earth eruption, before the ground opened up and spewed its hot fluids out. She giggled at the comparison, which confused the onlooking Goran. Cat understood that the eruption was close and the comparison in her mind of a volcanic eruption might be very appropriate, but she was beyond being able to do more about it than maintaining the tension in her legs, a desperate effort to avoid internal damage.

Cat felt the giant cock inside her swell unbelievably inside her. She cried out, not due to some increased pain but in the anticipation of the culmination of this crazy mating she undertook. It never occurred to her to push with her legs to ease her body partially or fully off the pulsing member. If she had thought about it, if she had been capable of thinking about it, it might have seemed prudent but she probably wouldn't have, anyway. She now wanted the full experience and more than her own experience she wanted to give the borsin the experience. That was what this was all about.

So, when she felt the swelling of the cock and the pulsing of it, her mouth opened and her eyes closed in anticipation and concentration. But when she felt the flow of cum through the cock, her eyes shot open in the recognition of what was about to happen. Volcanic eruption seemed very appropriate, indeed. With a violent jerk of the cock and deep rumblings from deep inside its chest, the borsin climaxed. The initial discharge of cum seemed to Cat to be a fire hose suddenly opened at full pressure. It filled her vaginal cavity and it had only started. Cum squirted out from around the pulsing cock from her pussy, spraying cum out several feet. She was gasping as a third orgasm crashed over her with the sensation of being washed with warm cum from the inside out. The second and third eruptions of cum were the same and left her utterly exhausted, her feet finally sagging from the haunches of the borsin as she lay limp on the boulder, her legs splayed and hanging off the sides while impaled by a massive pole of flesh.

Through the haze the experience left her in, she knew she would never forget the experience... and... she knew she would be doing it more.

12