Adventures on Hor Ch. 08: Prepare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no problem being used this way. It was, actually, her idea. She understood the attraction she provided. She understood her position in this world even if Goran held her in a higher position. The time when she would be seen higher than a slave had not yet arrived. That time was to come. But for that time to come, she would be used as a tool as needed.

Goran understood the appeal. He was standing back from the swarm forming around Cat. For him, it was well beyond the simple physical appeal he saw playing out with these men. He had reacted similarly from the start. There had been something about that particular naked slave bound in line behind the caravan wagon. It was that physical thing that had him focused on her when she mumbled her English words. He knew he had to save her from that life of abject servitude, but he had no idea what he would do with her. That evolved. Now, he stood watching the scrum as the four men attempted to be the first to fuck her. Every time he set in motion a situation such as this, he reacted with ... jealousy? ... at least concern and question. His admiration for Cat's ability to accept the role marked on her body for him had always impressed him. If she had been playing the role initially, she was well past that now. She was his in every way. There appeared to be nothing she wouldn't do ... even give a borsin a blow job if it helped. When his theory of their Earth bodies developing on this world proved true by her body changing, thickening, strengthening, he had walked a fine line with her training. She needed to be a slave. He wanted her to become so much more. The time of transition would soon arrive ... or kill them both.

For now, though, his body and mind were heightened with the expectant energy that the coming moments required. In the moments after Cat had proposed her plan, they had talked through the potential or likely actions and reactions. Goran's initial strike would be clean ... chaos would ensue as it always did with violence. He hoped Cat's estimation would prove correct ... that even the men closest to her at that moment would discount her presence. Slaves on HOR were no threat.

Kneeling on the ground on all fours, Cat teased with shakes of her bare ass. After a flurry of clothes being shed by the men, one of them grabbed her hips. She spread her knees further and felt a cock head probing her exposed pussy. These were typical men of HOR with little, if any, consideration for a slave. Anticipation of this very moment, though, had Cat's pussy well lubricated. The man's cock pressed forward, spread her pussy lips, and sank into her easily. She heard him gasp as she clenched her pussy walls around the thrusting cock. His hard thrusts began immediately. Her breasts swung and swayed, performing their enticing dance beneath her.

Cat turned her head up to look another man in the face. "Sir ..." She opened her mouth wide, her eyes fixed on him. He got the message and moved in front of her. Supporting herself with one hand, she reached up to guide the waiting hard cock to her lips before returning that hand to the ground for the stability she needed against the hard thrusts from behind her. The thrusts into her pussy drove her mouth over the cock in her mouth. The result was being fucked on both ends as the two men found a rhythm, both men thrusting deep at the same time. She grunted and gasped at the use of her mouth and pussy, the same sounds coming from the men.

Another man knelt beside her and captured her bouncing breasts in his hands, groping them, pinching the nipples. She now had three of the four men actively involved with her, concentrated only on her. Between gasps for breath, she realized this was working far better than she had envisioned. She hoped Goran recognized it, too.

Goran stood with a growing smile on his face. Cat's plan had been unselfish. She was being consumed by the three men with the fourth standing transfixed just outside the scrum formed around her. The fourth shifted his feet in anticipation of somehow joining them, his hand stroking his hard cock in preparation. The reality of Cat's plan was far more effective than she had anticipated. He had seen the effect before, though.

Goran slid to the side carefully. His hand slid the dagger attached to his waist from the hard leather scabbard. As careful as Goran was to move silently, it was one of the other animals that alerted the fourth man. Something caused a reaction from behind him causing the fourth man to turn his head. He saw Goran had moved, found him approaching from behind, and defensively spun on his heels to confront him. Even in a normal, combative situation, the man would have been anxious about confronting the legend on his own but now his weapons were discarded on the ground with his clothes. He glanced at them, then at Goran, then behind him at his comrades who were oblivious as they enjoyed the slave.

Goran saw the fourth man's reaction to the sound of the animal. Cat's plan had appeared to be working perfectly up until that moment. There was so much to admire about Cat and her plan was one such thing with her unselfish use of herself for distraction. But they both were well aware from their individual experience even on Earth that even the best plans could be destroyed in a moment by something outside of their control and that was exactly what had just happened. An animal's innocent movement to a fresh patch of wild grass had kicked a loose rock that startled another animal. It was an unimportant sound, but a sound that caused the man to check on it. That idle glance backward, though, indicated the well-thought-out plan required some improvisation. With the dagger moved behind his hip, Goran shifted further to the side opposite the man's turn. As the man noticed Goran had moved and began turning in the other direction, probably in curiosity, Goran took the moment of being hidden to strike.

Almost as if Goran and Cat were being tested by Karma, the third man who had been fondling Cat's breasts stood to move next to the second man in an attempt to present his hard cock to Cat's active mouth. As he did, though, his attention was drawn to the sight of the man securely wrapped in Goran's powerful grasp, Goran's arm wrapped over the man's lower face muffling any sound, and the man sagging as Goran drove his dagger into the side of the man from below, the blade entering the man below his ribs and driving unobstructed deep into the chest and piercing the heart. A simple twist of the dagger magnified the damage already caused.

The third man shouted an alarm as Goran held the dying body in his grasp. After sounding the alarm, the man rushed to the pile of clothes and weapons on the ground and Goran discarded the limp body to the side, pulling one of his swords free of its scabbard and facing himself between the remaining group with Cat and the man turning with his sword drawn. Goran was prepared for the first reaction from either direction but saw the confused cluster still engaged with Cat so turned to face the immediate threat of the man now armed.

The men fucking Cat's pussy and mouth couldn't immediately react. Cat was prepared, though the action had occurred earlier than her original plan. She had also heard the animal moving, felt the distraction around her with the shuffling of feet and the mumbled reaction as Goran acted. Cat, for her part, had grasped the man's hips who had his cock in her mouth, holding him tightly with her mouth fully over his cock. It had served to bring him to the brink of climax. The man behind her had been pumping his cock powerfully into her pussy, his hands holding her hips securely to aid his deep thrusts. So, when the alarm had been sounded, these two men had been slow to react. It was the first sound of clanging steel from the violent impact of swords that turned their attention away from her even as their bodies seemed reluctant to disengage from her gripping holes. But when the men did pull their attention, and cocks, from her, she reacted with swiftness and decisiveness far quicker than they. She dove through the air like an Olympic gymnast, curled, rolled, and rose to a crouch next to the discarded body of the fourth man, his sword still encased in the scabbard.

As her two fuckers reached their swords and turned defensively, they found their comrade blunting a powerful cross-body blow that sent him staggering. But their attention was turned quickly to the unexpected vision of the slave woman who had previously seemed so submissive. Naked, she was in a deep crouch, a sword held vertically in her two hands over her right shoulder and carefully moving sideways to put herself between them and Goran who was pitched in his battle. The sight of the slave was difficult for the men to come to terms with. They had been fucking her only moments before as a submissive, compliant slave. Their eyes took in the naked body, her deep crouch displaying her sex and allowing her large breasts to hang slightly on her chest in their way an enticing and disconcerting image. But the pose, the deep crouch, the position of the sword in her hands held confidently and knowingly ready to strike, blunt, or parry represented something entirely different. As the two men parted separately before her, they became increasingly wary and defensive as they saw the look slowly grow on her face: a menacing glint of clarity in her eyes; a tight snarling smile on her mouth.

In moments after, Cat would reflect on the moment of facing off with the men and the training from Goran snapping into motion as if all she had to do was slip the safety off her assault weapon in her previous life. There was no hesitation. There was no fear. There was no thought or decision. There was the only reaction, physical reaction, and mental reaction; reaction to the posed situation of the two men before her.

The clang of steel on steel behind her calmed her. That clanging reassured her and relieved her of one concern: she was protecting Goran from being blindsided by these two. She didn't turn but knew she needed to move to her right to prevent the man on that side from gaining a path to Goran. When she moved, he charged forward, his blade swinging forcefully but wildly. She easily parried the blow by ducking and angling her sword so his blade glanced off and over her. She spun in her crouch, her blade staying low as the man was caught with his body twisted, her blade slashing through his thigh muscles and fracturing the femur. The man howled, his blade pressing into the ground for balance. The other man had moved, too, but was limited by the move Cat made to stay underneath. Instead of rising to blunt the next man's attack, she stayed in the crouch and kicked her leg outward as she spun again, this time sweeping the leg out from under the next man. She rose to her feet, the sword again in position in both hands to parry, blunt, or strike. She checked the first man to find him still struggling to gain his feet with a badly cut thigh wound. Turning her attention back, she found the other man rolling to his hands and knees, his eyes reflecting blind rage undoubtedly at being bested so far by a female slave.

Cat quickly appraised her situation. Her clear immediate threat was from the enraged man getting to his feet. She turned fully to him, her body angled so her left foot was forward and her ready sword held high at her right shoulder. She moved toward him decisively as Goran had instructed: this is no time to act with reaction to an already obvious threat. She shifted her feet forward, keeping her balance, keeping her body flexed, balanced, and ready to strike.

The man seemed to be appraising his situation as well. His eyes glanced around to all the others: one comrade probably dead; another engaged in a defensive reaction to a fierce onslaught of flashing sword-play; the last weakly stumbling, his sword used more as a crutch than a useful weapon. Then, there was this slave who had quickly wounded one and was now approaching him with scarily calm confidence. Without intention, he had become the reacting combatant, left with the mentality of spotting an offensive action in time to react to it. As a result, and also without intention, his movements were halting and stuttering, shuffling his feet to keep some distance and all the while in movement backward away from the other action. He saw in the slave's body a slight easing of tension and he thought, for a moment, he might have the opportunity to flee the scene. It was at that same moment that his backward moves bumped him into something, something sizeable and unyielding. His initial thought was a tree by its rigid firmness against his back until he heard and felt the loud snort of air and glanced at the curving long horns on either side of him. Their legendary beast had come up behind him and he was pressed into its massive head.

Cat had moved with deadly force and efficiency. As she stalked the slowly retreating man, a faint smile formed over her mouth at the sight of the borsin slowly approaching the same man from behind. Whatever thought the man might have had for his retreating would soon evaporate. Cat continued to carefully approach, her feet firmly planted and balanced with each approaching step, the sword in her hands steady in her grasp, her arms, legs, and body taunt for the need for suddenly striking. When the man bumped into the borsin's massive head, the inevitable was clear to her and she prepared. With a might grunt and snort, the borsin thrust his head forward, the man propelled helplessly toward her. All she needed to do was brace her feet and body, extending her arms and the sword to thrust cleanly through the man's body.

She stepped to the side, allowing the man's momentum to continue past her as she pulled the sword from his twisting, stumbling body. At the moment the sword pulled free, she resumed her crouch with the sword raised, focusing now on the remaining man she had already wounded. He was badly limping from his leg wound but was bravely resuming the fight. He was not in any condition to effectively fight but he understood better than Cat the expectations of battle on HOR. He understood there could be no prisoners, no survivors, none left to tell tales. He limped forward with sword raising, more stumbling uncontrolled than a threatening charge but the look in his eyes told his will if not his ability. It was almost a mercifully quick ending with a parry and backward thrust as he stumbled past her.

Goran stood casually at a little distance. He had dispatched two of the men, then he watched with a casual appraising as Cat handled the other two. When she turned finally, he was standing with his hands folded over the hilt of his sword, the point pressed slightly into the ground. When she spotted him, she was struck by two things: the casual nature of his stance and the wide smile on his face.

She shook her head as she wiped the blood off the blade as she approached him. "Master, you could have lent some assistance."

He shook his head. "I didn't want to insult you by interfering." She shook her head but joined him in a laugh.

Goran's solution for the bodies was simple: the bodies were pulled out into the fast current of the river. Although dead bodies tend to sink, at least until gases form in the stomach, the current was sufficient to carry them downriver where they would be further battered by the rapids or waterfall they had heard earlier.

They inventoried the supplies the men carried, discarded what they didn't need, and consolidated what they could use. Cat rode one of the animals ... her ride. The other animals were strung behind her.

Goran fell quiet and Cat could see he was wrestling with something. She left him alone to work his thoughts. The next day it was clear by their movements where they were headed. Cat couldn't resist the question, though.

"Master ... you said your plan with Bartle required you to bring reinforcements. We are going to the mountains ... I thought you said the Anagor didn't involve themselves with the problems on this side."

He nodded. "They don't. The Anagor aren't the ones we need."

After another day of hard riding, Goran stopped in the middle of the afternoon. They had reached the base of the mountains next to a cascading stream falling from the mountain snows higher up. They would camp there before using the secret passage the next day. The decision puzzled Cat. The timing was critical if they were to bring the reinforcements Goran was still being mysterious about.

After they secured the other rides and made camp, Goran confided to Cat that he hadn't been entirely open about his intentions when they reached the other side of the mountains. He was still fumbling with his words, something he was rarely prone to do. Cat knew him to be an exceptionally confident, direct, and self-assured man. Cat's intuition told her it was about something that involved her.

Just as Cat was about to question him about it, he surprised her by taking her into his arms, powerfully lifting her as he crushed her mouth with his as if his deepest desire was to devour her in his love, passion, and lust. She allowed her mind and body to instantly be diverted from inquisitiveness to being consumed by his passion. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, holding herself against him as his hands left her. She smiled through the now consuming lust they shared as her lips and tongue attacked his mouth and face. This passion, this lust, could consume her body and soul instantly. Her reaction might have shocked her earlier but quickly became an accepted reality of what he was and the power he had, the power she accepted and desired.

Goran fumbled out of his boots, prying them off with his feet, and opening his tight pants. His hands returned to her bare ass and when he felt her relax her grip on him with the return of his supporting hands, he lowered her until the head of his cock pressed against her crotch. He slipped an arm further underneath for support as the hand moved his cock, stroking along her exposed pussy, rubbing back and forth until his cock sank into her ready and wet hole. He sighed as his cock slipped inside her. She gasped, eager for the familiar feel of his large cock piercing her pussy. She pushed down to take more of him into her. She pressed her face into his shoulder as she moaned and gasped. Between the two of them, each with strength magnified by HOR, she felt secure and at ease as her body began moving up and down on his hard, throbbing cock, his pubic bone occasionally jamming into her clitoris on the downstroke.

Goran awkwardly sank to his knees, landing with a jolt that sent a shockwave through Cat's clit and body. She hung on as he tilted to the side and they rolled to the ground. She untangled her legs from around him as he settled flat on the wild grass with her riding on top of him. She pushed her upper body to sit over him. She ground her pussy over his cock and groin as she gazed down at him, her eyes seeing only him through a lust-hazed tunnel vision. His face had several days of growth on it, his eyes were slit as he gazed up at her into the bright afternoon sky, his mouth slightly parted by the gasps he steadily emitted, but both his eyes and mouth also showed the same joy and happiness she also felt from being with him.

She fucked him harder, relentlessly, and when they both came, she settled down over his wide chest, her pussy massaging his cock as if it too relished the feel of it being inside. She purred with contentment.

"Hmmmm ... you're magnificent, Master ... your cock consumes me."

He chuckled and the movement of his cock inside her caused her pussy to clench around him. "It's a joint experience, Cat. A joint effort that is the magnificence of the experience." He stroked her bare back lightly with the tips of his fingers, his hips slightly flexing to create small movements of his cock in her flexing pussy, an action he was very familiar with by now with her, an action that could keep him hard despite just cumming. He slipped fingers under her head to raise it enough to look into her eyes. "I told you I don't think of you as a slave."