Adventures on Hor Ch. 08: Prepare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched her head forward to kiss him and sighed as she did so, a combination of his words and the movement in her pussy. "Yes, Master." She smiled and pushed back, his cock moving deeper. "But I am your slave, Master. I would not have survived. I would not have adjusted to being a common slave that could be used and abused by any man. I would not have been able to accept that. But you ... you were different from the start. You taught me to be the best slave because I had to be for both of us. But there was always something different." She was quiet for several moments, her thoughts bouncing around in her head as her lips kissed his chest and shoulders. "I don't understand it so I can't explain it. Though I could not have accepted being a compliant slave before, I will always be your willing and obedient slave. You may give me my freedom and self-will, and I will be grateful, but I will still be your slave. You have taught me to be a warrior, more of one than I was ever before. I am yours in complete compliance, Master. I will fuck who you want and fight who you want alongside you."

Goran never lost his hardness and her words of commitment, and the dedication underneath, made him harder and filled with need, again. He rolled them and assumed the dominant position above her. She wrapped her legs expectantly around his waist and locked her ankles. Her hips rose off the ground as he thrust aggressively into her cum-filled pussy. She gasped with every powerful thrust as his cock filled her, his magnificent cock sending her closer with every thrust closer and closer to yet another wild orgasmic high. She knew what to expect and she released herself to the experience. Any fuck from her Master was thrilling but the second and third or however many after were mind-blowing for her. After the first fuck, he lasted longer and was able to fuck her in multiple positions if he wanted before cumming, again. So, she surrendered her body to him to be used and to experience being used in a prolonged fucking.

Goran gazed down at Cat as he drove his cock into her. He debated on turning her over and fucking her ass but he enjoyed watching her facial reactions so much as she orgasmed that he contented himself to that pleasure above the tightness of her asshole. Her pussy, her ass, her mouth ... Cat drove him crazy with lust regardless of the hole he found himself fucking. He watched from above her, her magnificent breasts bouncing back and forth, side to side. He watched her face, eyes squeezed shut with intense pleasure, her mouth open in an 'O' as she panted and gasped and grunted and cried out with each of his thrusts. He watched as she orgasmed several times before he once again filled her pussy with his climax.

Once he climaxed, again, he rolled them to the side so she rested on top of him, her pussy still filled with his cock. It was several moments, several long, long moments, before either had more desire or need to utter anything more than contented, satisfied sighs.