Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 01

Story Info
My roommate moves out, and his ex-girlfriend moves in.
3.2k words
4.37
18.8k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Charlotte

Part 1

My roommate and his girlfriend had been fighting for a while. To be honest, that seemed to be the only thing they did anymore. I couldn't remember the last time they'd had a pleasant, or even truly civil conversation. The tiniest thing set both of them off anymore, and I was spending more and more time holed up in my room to avoid it.

Granted, I was mostly okay with this. It's not like my room was an uncomfortable place to hang out. Still, it would have been nice to be able to trek out to the kitchen or the bathroom without feeling like I was navigating a war zone.

Bill and I had lived together for about three years. We met through a mutual friend, and hit it off. When we both found ourselves without a place to live shortly after that, we decided to go halves on a new apartment. It was pretty cool for a while. We hung out, played video games, joked a lot. He wasn't a slob, and he kept up his half of the bills.

He started dating Charlotte about a year ago, and she started spending a lot of time at our place. She was pretty cool, too, and very attractive. She was a little bit shorter than me, with long brown hair and an athletic body. Long brown hair down to the middle of her back, bright blue eyes, an adorable smile, and a mesmerizing laugh. She worked as a teaching assistant at the elementary school downtown. She liked jazz music, Chinese food, and old book stores.

Sometimes I wondered what she even saw in Bill. He was a cool guy and all, but they really didn't seem to mesh well. He worked in a canning factory, and often came home smelling like pickles or sauerkraut. He was tall, not overweight but not really muscular, either. His shaggy blond hair was always a mess, and never seemed to shave (though it never really grew past stubble, either). He laughed loudly and obnoxiously, listened to heavy metal, and I don't think I ever saw him pick up a book. I didn't have anything against the guy, but he and Charlotte just seemed out of place with each other.

Then the fighting started. At first, it was just a simple disagreement about where the relationship was going. Charlotte was the committed type, but Bill didn't seem to know what he wanted to do. Then it evolved to arguing about career choices. That's about when I started tuning it out. Pretty soon, they were picking at each other about every little thing. It was almost like they were looking for reasons to be mad at each other. I stopped keeping track of who started which fight, or who won. I figured it was best if I just stayed out of it.

Until the night he hit her.

They were already arguing when I snuck out of my room in an attempt to get to the kitchen. All I wanted was a Coke from the fridge, and then to disappear back into my room.

"I never said you were worthless!" I heard Charlotte yell. "All I said was-"

"That my job is worthless, right?"

"I didn't say that, either! There's nothing wrong with your job."

"Then why do I need to get out of it?" Bill shot back. "What does it matter?"

"I just think there's more potential in something else," Charlotte tried to tell him. She was backing down from yelling, and making an attempt at rationality. "Maybe something else would pay a bit more-"

"So, it's about the money! You signed on for the bank account, but it wasn't what you were expecting!"

"That's not it, either," she said. "If there's going to be any future-"

"Bullshit!" Bill yelled. "You're trying to control me! You have been this whole time!"

"No, I-"

She never finished her sentence. Bill smacked her clear across the face. She stumbled backward onto the couch, her hand to her cheek. She was just staring up at him, in total shock and unable to speak. Bill opened his mouth to say something, but he never got the chance.

The next thing he knew, he was sprawled on the floor in the corner of the living room. As soon as his hand flew at her, I launched myself across the apartment and body-checked him into the wall. It took him a second to realize what had happened.

"What the fuck, man?"

"You fucking hit her, you asshole!"

"Stay out of it, Pete! This doesn't concern you!"

"The fuck it doesn't! I stayed out of it this far, because your business is your business. But I'm not gonna let you pull that shit! I'm not gonna let you hit her!"

"Do you want me to hit you, instead?"

"Try it, dickhead!" He was staggering to his feet. I thought for a second I might have given him a concussion. He managed to stand up, looked me up and down for a second, then seemed to think better of fighting back.

"Get the fuck out of here," he said. "This is between me and her."

"Not anymore," I said. "You went too far. Get out!"

"What?"

"You heard me," I said. "Get the fuck out! Get your shit together, and fuck off!"

"You can't kick-"

"The fuck I can't! GET OUT!"

There was a deafening silence while Bill considered his options. Finally, he stormed off to this room, threw some of his things in a bag, and slammed out of the apartment.

I turned to Charlotte, who was on her feet, and looked like she had been about to fight back. I went to the kitchen and wrapped some ice in a towel. She placed it on her cheek, wincing at the pain, then sat back to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I will be," she said, forcing her breathing to even out. "You didn't have to do that."

"I know," I said. There was no doubt in my mind she could have handled herself. "Instinct, I guess."

"Don't think I'm not grateful," she said. "Another second, though, and he was going to get a nut shot."

"I believe it." Another thought occurred to me. "Shit...did I just dump him for you?"

"I think you kinda did," she chuckled.

"Sorry."

"Don't be," she said. "If you hadn't, I was going to. I can take a lot, but I draw the line at getting hit."

"Makes sense." She pulled the towel away from her face and looked at me.

"How bad is it?" There was a nasty red mark on her cheek, but that was all. I had her tilt her head toward the light so I could check for a concussion, but she was fine.

"You'll sleep it off," I said.

"Speaking of which," she said, putting the towel back on her face, "do you mind if I stay here tonight? I don't want to go back to my place just now."

"Sure," I said. "Do you want to sleep in Bill's room, or out here?"

"Definitely out here. I don't want to get into that bed ever again."

I got her a blanket and a pillow, and a glass of wine to calm herself down. She thanked me, then settled in for some sleep. I left her to it, went back to my room, and started to puzzle out what I was going to do about a new roommate.

The answer to that presented itself. Bill came back two days later to clear out the rest of his stuff. To my relief, he didn't make a scene of doing so. He was completely gone by that afternoon.

Charlotte, however, showed up that night with a pizza. She had also come to get her stuff, but she wanted to bring an offering of thanks. We ate it together, and she told me about her day at school. I told her about my day, working from home as a freelance journalist. We actually had a good time, and ended up staying up later than either of us planned. It was nearly midnight by the time she left.

Another week or so went by, and the next round of rent was coming due. I had enough to cover it this month, but going forward I would have to do some financial maneuvering. I needed a roommate in a hurry, but none of my friends were looking for a new place. I was starting to think about moving again.

I told this to Charlotte. She and I had stayed in contact those past weeks, and had hung out a couple of times. She was over again, this time with Chinese food, and I was lamenting my situation.

"Actually," she said, "it's funny you bring it up. Turns out...I might be looking for a place to live, too."

"Why?"

"My roommate wants to move in with her boyfriend," she explained. "I can't afford that place on my own, so I'm going to be looking to move, too. How would you feel about a girl roommate?"

She smiled pleadingly, and I smiled back.

"I would be totally cool with that," I said.

She was moved in by the end of the month, and turned out to be a fantastic roommate. She was clean, kept to herself, on time with her half of the bills, and knew how to cook. That last part was the biggest improvement from Bill, let me tell you. That man couldn't heat up a can of soup.

As a teaching assistant, she brought her work home with her a lot. Some nights, when I didn't have a column to write, I would stay up with her drinking wine and helping her grade her students' homework. Other nights I would sit up writing in the living room, and she would read and critique it for me.

We had a pretty sweet arrangement going for about seven months.

Then...she brought a guy home.

I was watching TV in the living room when she walked in. I didn't notice she wasn't alone right away. I just heard the door open and close, but you can't see it directly from the couch.

"Hey!" I called by way of a greeting.

"Hey, Pete," she called back, as she walked into view. She had just gotten back from the gym, and was wearing a skin-tight workout suit that really showed off her figure. Behind her stood a fairly well-built guy, also in workout clothes. He had short blond hair, a square jaw, and an expression that suggested he didn't know I was going to be there.

"Sup?" I said, half greeting half question.

"Hey," he said, looking at me all confused. "I didn't know you were seeing somebody."

"I'm not," Charlotte said.

"She's not," I said, when the guy looked at me for confirmation. "I'm Pete. The roommate."

"Zach," the guy introduced himself. I got up to shake his hand. He still seemed unsure of what to make of me. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to think of him, either. I had nothing against Charlotte seeing anybody, if that's what was going on. I just didn't know the guy.

"You want a beer?" I said, trying to ease the tension. He looked like he was about to accept. He even started to cock a smile. Charlotte took him by the hand, though, and gently started guiding him toward her room.

"Actually," she said, " we have something we were going to do." There was a strange urgency in her voice, and I guessed she was just looking forward to her hook-up. I couldn't judge her. It had been a long time since I had gotten laid. If the chance arose, I probably would have been impatient, too.

Dude shrugged at me, but he left grinning. I half-saluted them, then went back to what I was watching. Pretty soon, though, I found that I was starting to fall asleep. I shut the TV off, and migrated to my room, ready to pass out.

The way the apartment was set up, was that the bedrooms were facing each other across the tiniest hallway ever, which led to the bathroom. As I passed the door to Charlotte's room going into mine, I heard things. I paused, hand on my doorknob, and listened. I couldn't tell exactly what was going on, but I distinctly heard the sound of Charlotte moaning. There was no doubt about it. I smiled to myself, and went into my room.

I lay there in bed for a while, just scrolling through my phone, waiting to pass out. As time wore on, though, the noises coming out of Charlotte's room were starting to get louder. A lot louder. Of course I was not a complete stranger to this sound. Charlotte and Bill had had sex in the apartment plenty of times while I was home. Usually, though, I was able to just ignore it. I would put on some music or something and pretend it wasn't happening. This time, though, I caught myself listening. Like, actively listening. What I heard was actually pretty surprising, especially since I had never noticed before.

Charlotte was usually pretty laid back and chilled out. She spoke softly, and only raised her voice when she was angry, and usually not even then. Right now, though, she was practically screaming. Those moans had quickly evolved to something significantly bigger. My bed was against the wall clear on the other side of the room from my door, which was shut. I could hear her as clearly as if she were in bed with me.

"Fuck yes! Yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

There was a knocking sound along with this, which I assumed was her bed slamming against the wall. By contrast, her partner was absolutely silent. I wasn't particularly listening for him, but any noise he might have been making was lost beneath Charlotte.

I realized then that I was truly listening. I had sat up, set my phone aside and moved to sit at the edge of the bed. As I said, I had heard her having sex before, but I usually tuned it out. It was different this time. Now, she wasn't my roommate's girlfriend. She was just Charlotte.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

My cock was standing at full attention. The sounds alone were enough to get me going. But I was free to picture her now. Free to imagine what it must look like to have her sprawled out naked, legs spread, rocking back and forth while getting fucked...

"Give it to me! Make me fucking take it!"

Now my cock was in my hand. I shut my eyes and just listened. Listened to her moan, and scream, and whatever else she was going to do. Imagined her straddled over me, riding my cock like there was no tomorrow.

"Do it! Do it to me! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!"

In my mind, it was my cock she was taking. I moved my hand in time with the banging on the wall. I pictured myself flipping her over, my hands placed firmly on her hips, burying my dick into her dripping wet pussy from behind.

"Deeper! Give me more! Don't hold back! I want more!"

Yes, I thought. Take it! Take this dick!

That made me pause for a second. I had never thought like that before. My perverted musings were never quite so...vocal. In all my imaginings and all my experience, I had never said anything like that during sex.

I liked it.

I closed my eyes again, and rematched their rhythm. Imagined her backing up against me, trying desperately to get every inch of me she could. One hand on her hip, the other pulling her hair.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

You like that, don't you?

I pictured her back on top of me again, her tits bouncing as she rode me. Imagined her grinding hard against my cock, and the feel of her sopping wet pussy dripping down my balls. Felt her hands on my chest, digging in her nails, practically begging for more.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her scream could have shaken the rafters. I thrust up against my hand, pretending I was burying it to the hilt in her cunt as she had an absolutely mindblowing orgasm just for me. Imagined laying her down and plowing into her again. I was holding her wrists down, and her legs were wrapped around my waist.

But there was silence from the other room now. That wouldn't do at all. I needed to hear more. My dick still in my hand, I slunk over to the door and pressed my ear against it. I could just make out the faint sound from the other room. Something wet.

"That's it," I heard her say. The sound stopped for a second while she talked. "You like that? Are you going to cum for me now?" The sound started again.

She was sucking his dick. That was just the image I needed to finish myself off. I closed my eyes again, back to the wall, and imagined her down on her knees in front of me. Imagined her looking up at my while she sucked my cock, one hand jerking me off as she ran her tongue along every inch of my shaft.

"Come on," she said, playfully. "Do it. That's right, do it for me...are you close? Yeah? Good. Give it to me. Let me have it all, I want it. I want your cum. Please. Give it to me...give it to me...give it...yes! Aw...yes...that's what I wanted."

I wasn't far behind. I did my best to make sure I wasn't too loud as I came, shooting my load across my floor. I hadn't jerked off in a really long time. It hit me harder than usual. I came harder than I had in a long time. I didn't cry out or moan or anything. I just grunted a little, but it felt fantastic. I imagined her taking my load all over her face, catching it in her mouth, licking it off the head of my cock and my dripping fingers. I probably could have cum against just from that image alone.

I don't know how much time passed after that, but at some point I had slunk to fit on the floor. When I managed to pull myself together, I grabbed a towel from out of my hamper and cleaned up my mess. I crawled back into bed, fully intending to sleep, but now I couldn't get her out of my head. All I could see when I shut my eyes was those images of her riding, fucking, sucking, swallowing. I felt my cock twitch, threatening to harden again. I don't think I had it in me to go again, but I would definitely be using those images another night, I knew.

I wondered, though, if she realized just how loud she had been. Did she know that I could hear her? Did she care? I wondered, too...what would we say about it in the morning?