Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 02

Story Info
I have a loud sexual escapade of my own...
4.3k words
4.72
10.2k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Charlotte

Part 2

I was the first one up the next morning, and helped myself to coffee and a Pop-Tart. I'm not much of a morning person, so I was sitting at the table and blearily staring at my phone when Charlotte and her boy finally appeared.

He was fully dressed in the same clothes he showed up in the night before. She was wrapped in her bathrobe, and sporting an impressive knot of just-been-fucked hair.

"Morning," I said, finding a sudden burst of perkiness. "Coffee?"

The guy seemed to have forgotten about me, and was startled by my presence in my own apartment. Charlotte, however, smiled brightly and went into the kitchen to get a mug for herself.

"Uh...no thanks, bro," the guy said, still dazed. For some reason, I was highly amused by how uncomfortable he was. "I actually gotta get going."

"Okay," I said. "Nice meeting you."

"Uh...sure." Charlotte met him by the door, there was a brief exchange I couldn't hear, and he was gone. She came back and joined me at the table, staring out the window and lazily sipping her coffee.

"So," I said, "he seems nice."

"He is, I guess," she said, halfheartedly.

"Will you be seeing him again soon?"

"Actually, I'm not going to at all."

"Oh?" I said, tilting my head quizzically to one side. "What's the matter?"

"He just...," she began, "it's not going to work out."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "So am I."

She didn't seem terribly disappointed. Then again, as far as I was aware, she hadn't been with this guy for long. For all I knew, last night was as much as she had been with him at all. She had never mentioned him before, so it couldn't have been that important to her. My best guess was that, despite her enthusiasm, the previous night's activities had not been as satisfying as she would have hoped. I almost felt bad for the guy.

Almost.

*****

Over the course of the next several months, Charlotte had two more guys over at the apartment. The first one, Michael, lasted longer than the previous guy and the next. She actually talked about him a little before she brought him around, and there was a better introduction when she did. He was a lot more open and friendly than Zach. He actually accepted when I offered him a beer, and the three of us hung out together a couple of times. He wasn't much of a sports guy, but we bonded over mutual taste in music and movies.

Charlotte dumped him shortly after New Year's, though. He actually seemed pretty upset about it, but not for being dumped. It was more like he had wanted to end it, and she beat him to it. Whatever their issue had been, he was the one who was angry, and I guess she took offense to that. She never explained, and I didn't press, but she was over it relatively quickly.

About two months later, she brought James around. He was also a fairly cool guy, and was cool hanging out with me, too. He was good to watch a basketball game with, at least. A little more political than I would usually like, but nothing I couldn't handle. Charlotte decided she was tired of him after a couple of weeks. He didn't seem overly bothered by it, either, but he wasn't angry or anything.

The good news for me was that, while they were together, I was treated to several more nights of very vocal sex. Both Michael and James stayed over many times, and I always made it a point to stay up a little bit later at night when they did. One thing that became immediately apparent was that Charlotte had been completely faking it with Zach. She was no less vocal with Michael and James, but she was definitely more...sincere. They both seemed to have a better idea of what they were doing, which confirmed my theory about why Charlotte was done with Zach so quickly. Even so, it seemed the other two weren't entirely up to snuff, either. They had their chance, and that was that.

The thing that I continued to find most interesting, and hilarious, was how different Charlotte was in and out of the bedroom. Whatever wild side she unleashed in the sack, she kept perfectly in check the rest of the time. She was a fully fledged kindergarten teacher now, and was always so sweet with her kids. She listened to her jazz, read her books, and kept her sense of humor light. If I hadn't heard it with my own ears, I never would have believed it about her other side.

*****

Somewhere in the midst of all that, I met Danielle. The coffee shop I usually stopped at on my way to work closed down, so I ended up switching to another one. It was slightly out of my way, but was completely worth it. I had definitely traded up. The coffee was better, the selection of baked goods was wider, and the service was spectacular.

Danielle was a regular, and we met when I ended up in line behind her on my third time there. She had just received her order, turned around to leave...and walked headlong into me.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, as we both jumped back from the scalding hot puddle that had just spread across my shoes. "I am so sorry!"

"It's okay," I said, checking quickly to make sure none of it had spilled anywhere else on me. No third degree burns, so I was fine. "Are you all right?"

"Fine," she said, but she didn't sound it. I couldn't tell if she was more upset that she had almost injured a total stranger, embarrassed that she had had an accident, or annoyed that she had spilled her coffee. I offered to buy her a new one.

"You really don't have to do that," she said.

"I insist," I told her, and I added hers to my own order. She was still a little grumpy, but smiled all the same. She was pretty, too. She had jet black hair down to her shoulders, which hung in a way that it perfectly framed her face. Startlingly blue eyes, which stood out against her dark hair. She always showed her teeth when she smiled, setting dimples in her slightly pale cheeks. When I looked a little closer, I noticed very light freckles under her eyes. I was attracted to her right away.

We got to talking a little bit, and I found out that her grumpiness was more about her job. She worked in the human resources office at one of the buildings near mine, and there were major clerical issues that had been heaped in her lap. She was not looking forward to facing them.

We saw each other again almost every morning for the next week or so, taking a little time to talk before going off to our respective jobs. After about a week and a half, I made the move and officially asked her out.

We went on a couple of dates, sometimes to dinner and sometimes to the movies. We almost always ended up back at the coffee shop, though. They were just as good for dessert as they were for breakfast. Danielle was fun to talk to, and a good distraction after a bad day at work. She was a woman of strong opinions, not afraid to speak her mind, which I liked. But she was also good at listening, and was very interested to hear about my life as a freelance writer.

She didn't mind at all that I had a female roommate, though she did inquire as to whether or not Charlotte and I had ever dated. I assured her we had not, and relayed the story of her relationship with Bill. Danielle was duly shocked and fully supported me taking her in afterwards. I was glad of that, because it was my experience that not a lot of women were okay with their boyfriend living with another woman.

The first time we had sex, we went back to her place. She lived alone in a studio apartment on the other side of town from me. It was small, but nice, and she was an excellent decorator, as it turned out. It took us forever to get into her apartment, as we kept stopping in the hallway and on the stairs to make out. By the time we finally got inside, she was already undoing my belt. She was damn good in bed, too, but something was off. I guess I had just gotten used to hearing Charlotte's escapades, but Danielle was considerably less vocal. I still had a good time with her, but I found myself wishing she would make more ruckus.

We had been together for about a month when she finally came over to my place for the first time. It was shortly after Charlotte had dumped James, and she was curled up on the couch reading a book when Danielle and I arrived.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Danielle said, as Charlotte got up to greet her. They shook hands, and Charlotte ran off to the kitchen for a bottle of wine. The three of us sat up in the living room for a while, chatting and laughing. We polished off two bottles before Charlotte finally decided to call it a night.

"I probably shouldn't have had so much," she said, teetering a little as she tried to stand. "I do have to work in the morning."

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked. I had seen her drunk before, but usually on a weekend when she could sleep it off.

"I'll be fine," she said, smiling wider than normal and tossing us an unstable thumbs up. Danielle walked her to her room. I heard some shuffling about, a little giggling, and then a soft thud as Charlotte fell into bed. Danielle came back out, and shut the door behind her.

"We should probably be getting to bed, too," she said, when she came back. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and looked up at me with half-closed eyes and a wry smirk.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I said, and pulled her in to kiss her. Her hands moved up to my face, and I pulled her closer. We fell into that kiss, letting the wine go our heads a bit, as we started to fumble with each other's clothes.

We moved quickly to my room, and Danielle pushed me up against the door as it closed behind us. She kissed me harder than she ever had, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was still immersed in that kiss as she started to undo my belt. She paused and put her hand against my crotch, feeling my cock harden against her palm.

"That's what I wanted," she purred as she broke the kiss. She locked eyes with me, smirking slightly in a way I had never seen in her before. There was something different in that look. Something hungry. Without another word, she slowly sank to her knees, her hands caressing down my chest as she did so. "And what do you want?"

She never took her eyes away from mine. I stared down at her, too shocked for the moment to answer properly. My breath caught in my throat. Was I actually nervous?

She undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, and reached in to grab hold of my cock. It twitched at her touch, and she smiled even wider.

"What should I do with this?" she asked, ever so slowly pulling it out. She began to stroke it slowly, inching her face closer and closer. "Well?"

She paused, looking up at me expectantly. My cock twitched again, and she stopped stroking me, her thumb pressed against the sweet spot at the tip.

"Tell me," she said, and it sounded like she was getting impatient.

"Suck it," I whispered, uncertain if that's what she wanted to hear.

"What?" She had heard me perfectly. She was coaxing. She wanted me to say it louder. This was a very different side of her. She was always really into it when we had sex, but this was something else. We had never done it while drunk before, and it was bringing something out in her.

I liked it.

I looked down at her again, matching her expression. I don't know if it was the wine or something else, but I gave in. If this was what she wanted, then this is what she would get. I reached my hand underneath her chin, and forced her to look all the way up at me. She gasped, but that gave way to a sly grin.

"Suck. My. Cock."

That was it. Her smile widened as far as it could go, and she threw herself at me. All pretense was thrown to the wind, and she took my cock in her mouth as far as she could. Her tongue rolled over my head each time she pulled back, and she went down again hard. She reached around and grabbed my ass as if holding on for her life.

I went for broke, grabbing the back of her head and guiding her to go faster. She never hesitated, matching my speed and moaning when I started to thrust back. She was moaning loud, holding nothing back. I reveled in that sound. I couldn't remember the last time I had been that turned on.

I was moaning right along with her, grunting like an animal. She never slowed, and never tired. Every time I looked down at her, she was looking back up at me with that primal hunger. She moved one hand to wrap her fingers around my cock, stroking along as she kept sucking it. I shuddered at her touch, and she cocked an eyebrow at me, fully aware that she had complete control.

"Fuck," I managed through gritted teeth, and that was all. Over and over again until I felt ready to burst. "Shit! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes!" she said, still jerking me off as hard as she could. "Do it! Give it to me!"

My cock was back in her mouth again, and a few seconds later I came hard. She never stopped stroking me, and I thought I was going to fall over. I shot harder than I had in a long time. I could feel my balls tighten as she took every drop I gave her. A slew of profanity flew out of my mouth. My cock throbbed with every shot of cum, and every muscle in my body flexed along with it.

"That good, huh?" she said, smiling arrogantly as I fell back against the door. She got to her feet, took my hand, and led me across the room to the bed. "I'm not finished with you yet."

She dropped back onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her. She reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head as I worked my jeans all the way off. As we started making out again, my hands found their way up her shirt. She moaned into my mouth as I grabbed onto her breasts, forcing my way underneath her bra.

"Just take it off," she said, and I was more than happy to oblige. For a second, I was afraid we were going to rip her shirt, we pulled it off so fast. Her bra was next, unhooked and gone in a flash. I immediately bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, rolling my tongue over it as she pulled me closer, arching her back to push her chest up against my face.

"So," I said, switching to her other breast, "what do you want now? Your turn to tell me."

She said nothing right away. All I heard was her ragged breathing and her heart pounding next to my ear. I don't know if she was hesitating or too caught up in what I was doing to think properly.

"Eat me," she whispered. I wasn't going to let her get away with that. If I wasn't allowed to whisper, then neither was she.

"I'm sorry," I said, playfully. "What did you say?"

"Eat me," she moaned, and I definitely heard it that time. Still, that wasn't good enough.

"What?" I said, sarcastically drawing out the word.

"Eat my fucking pussy," she yelled. Honestly, she yelled. Desperately, wantonly, with complete and total abandon.

Again, I didn't hesitate, and quickly undid and removed her jeans. Her legs were already spread as I came back up. I was going to start on her breasts again and work my way down, but I never got that far. She grabbed my head and forced me between her legs. I wasn't about to complain.

I pushed her panties aside, and buried my tongue in her pussy. The second I touched her, she threw her head back and bucked her hips against my face. I rolled my tongue in fast, but wide circles, tasting as much of her as I could. She was sopping wet already when I started, but now it was gushing down my chin.

"Fuck, yes!" she yelled, pulling my head even tighter against her, rolling her hips against my face as my tongue found its way to her clit. "Fucking lick me! Lick it!"

She was screaming it, giving in completely to the creature she had unleashed. The bucking of her hips was erratic now, not matching my rhythm at all. I let my tongue rest, instead sucking directly on her clit. Her eyes shot open and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"YES! SUCK MY FUCKING CUNT!!"

My cock was standing at full attention again. In fact, it was throbbing. I had never had such a good turnaround time, but this change in her had done the trick.

I didn't let up on her clit, though. I kept it firmly in my mouth, sucking even harder as Danielle shouted out her pleasure. She clamped her thighs against my head, and lifted her hips off the mattress. I looked up to see her biting her lip, her moaning more restrained, but her muscles were tensing. She was about to cum.

Right at the last second, I grabbed her ass to keep her in position and managed to slip two fingers from my other hand inside her. I quickly moved them in and out her, my tongue lapping furiously against her clit. There were no coherent words in the otherworldly shriek she unleashed as she came. Her fists tightened in my hair, and I was amazed she didn't pull any out.

She collapsed on the bed, and I didn't give her a second to recover. Before she could say a word, I was on top and pushing the head of my cock against her pussy. She was so wet that it took no effort for me to slip inside. Her eyes shot wide and she gasped in surprise, clearly not expecting me to move in so quickly. She offered no resistance, though, and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I started to thrust.

"Is that how you want it?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes!" she said. "Fuck me hard!"

"Tell me how hard. Tell me how hard you want me to fuck you."

"As hard as you can," she begged. Her fingernails dug into my back and shoulders, and she pulled me closer so she could bite my neck. "Fucking pound me! Pound my fucking pussy!"

"Tell me how badly you want it."

"I don't want it," she said, "I fucking need it!"

"Then this is how you're gonna take it!" I pulled out, grabbed her by the waist, and flipped her over. She hopped up onto her knees and shoved her ass at me. Once again, I slipped my cock inside her with no effort and started to pound her doggy style. I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling so she arched her back. My other hand reached around between her legs to massage her clit.

"Yes! God yes! Fuck me just like that! God damn it, give it to me!"

"Yeah, baby! Take it! Fucking take it!"

I completely lost all sense of place. My hips were moving on their own, and I felt Danielle pushing back, fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Her juices were running over my hand and down my arm. I let go of her hair, and grabbed under her chin again, forcing her to arch even further. All I could hear was her gasps of pleasure, and the bed slamming against the wall. Some miniscule part of my brain that still had the capacity for logic worried that we might break the frame, but the rest of me didn't care.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" she screamed. I let go of her neck, grabbed her hips, and threw every last ounce of strength into fucking her. She buried her face in the blanket, and I felt her pussy pulsing around me, as she let out a muffled scream into the blanket. I never slowed, and never stopped. I fucked right through her orgasm, refusing to let her pull away from me. She fell flat on the bed, but I stayed with her, continued to thrust in and out as she lay there gasping for breath.

"I'm getting close," I told her.

"Yes, baby!" she said, having lost none of her enthusiasm despite the fact that I could tell she was utterly exhausted. "Fucking cum for me! I want it! I want it all over me!"

I pulled out and rolled her over again. She slid down, positioning herself on her back between my knees. She wrapped her hands around my cock, stroking as fast as she could. Covered as I was in her pussy juice, it wasn't long before she brought me to orgasm again. Once again, I felt my whole body tense as I shot another cumload, which Danielle aimed directly at her chest. Thick ropes of my cum spewed all over her breasts, trickling down in between them, and coming to rest on her stomach. She made sure to squeeze every last drop out of me before falling back on the mattress, and wiping up my jizz with her finger. She looked up at me as she licked her finger clean, then went back for me.

12