Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 04

Story Info
Pete and Charlotte take their game to a new level.
4.4k words
4.79
5.8k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Charlotte

Part 4

I was more than happy to accept pointers from Charlotte. I really liked Danielle and wanted to please her. I also really enjoyed my little game with Charlotte, and wanted to make her happy, too. So, anything she could teach me I was willing to learn.

For her part, Danielle was happily enjoying the benefits of this arrangement, even though she had no idea where they were coming from. The new techniques I was learning seemed to be doing the trick. She never questioned anything I was doing, or (thankfully) where I learned it. I think Charlotte was getting a bit of a thrill from it, as well. She and I kept exchanging knowing glances at each other behind Danielle's back, as if constantly amused by an inside joke.

As a lover, I honestly thought I was pretty good at what I did. At least, I had never gotten any complaints that I was aware of. However, under Charlotte's instruction, I realized just how much I didn't know I didn't know.

"The vagina is a bundle of nerve endings all over," she said.

"I know that," I replied, and I actually did.

"Yes, but how much of that are you actually stimulating? When you finger Danielle, what exactly do you do?"

I demonstrated as best I could. I held up two fingers, pressed together, and cupped my other hand like a vagina. I inserted my fingers into my other hand, and showed her how I moved them in and out.

"I mean...there's nothing wrong with that," Charlotte said.

"It usually gets the job done."

"Probably not as often as you think," she smirked, "and not as effectively. Let me show you something."

She held out her two fingers, just as I had, and mimed inserting them. Then, she spread them apart like a peace sign, and started moving them in a come-here motion.

"And if you want to get really fancy, you can do this..."

She maintained the same motion, but now moved each finger independently, not together as one. She also moved her thumb in a circular motion, as if against the clit.

"That looks effective," I said.

"I do this to myself all the time," she said. "Guaranteed to get a good reaction."

And she was not wrong. Just two nights later I used that exact move on Danielle, and she nearly lost her mind. Her vagina muscles clamped down on my fingers, and she grabbed onto my wrist for leverage. Her eyes shot open and she locked her gaze with mine, her expression wanton and breathless. Her legs shook when her orgasm hit. She threw herself back onto the bed, pushed a pillow over her face, and I could just barely hear her screaming from beneath it.

The next morning, Charlotte high-fived me as we passed in the hallway.

Charlotte was still getting no shortage of action herself. She started seeing this guy named Ethan. Tall guy. Deep of voice, broad of chest and thick of beard. Cool dude, too. We actually hung out once or twice when he came over. Judging from the sounds Charlotte made whenever he spent the night, she was definitely pleased with his performance.

"I need some details," I told her one day. We had just sat down to share a pizza for dinner.

"What?" she teased. "You can't get enough of a mental picture from my screaming alone?"

"I have a pretty vivid imagination," I admitted. "But a little extra information always helps."

"What do you want to know?"

"How big is he?"

"Decent length," she said. "About eight inches. He has nice girth, too."

"Circumcised?"

"Yeah," she said, giggling. "I actually prefer that. I don't mind an uncut guy, but I like the way it looks the other way better."

"Are we talking preferences now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I think we're beyond the level of comfort where such questions are definitely on the table."

"What's your favorite position?" I continued, taking that as permission.

"I like to be on top," Charlotte said, without the slightest hint of awkwardness. "I like to have some control. Not that I mind when the guy takes charge, but I can move differently that way."

"I'm sure you move around plenty," I said. "You don't seem the type to just lie there like a dead fish."

"Never," she agreed. "Where's the fun in that? No, I always fuck back, no matter what position I'm in. But I find that guys don't always take instruction very well, so being on top lets me fuck exactly how I want."

"I kinda like when the woman is on top, too," I said.

"Do you just lie there and let her do the work, then?"

"Of course not! I'm working my hips right along with her the whole time. And I can always find something to do with my hands or tongue."

"Atta boy!"

That gave me plenty to work with whenever Ethan stayed the night after that. I laid in my room and stroked myself, trying to match my pace with theirs, and picturing Charlotte straddled across him. Every time I caught a change in her tone, I imagined her riding him slightly differently. Bouncing up and down on his cock. Grinding against it. Moving her hips in a circular motion.

I had gotten really good at timing my orgasms with hers, too. I had learned how to edge myself, and how to hold off just enough to keep myself there without actually cumming. Charlotte rarely made a secret of it when she came, quick to announce it at the top of her lungs. Still, on the rare occasions she didn't, I still tell.

I told her this at one point, and she admitted she did the same thing.

"I love edging myself," she said, excitedly. "I do it every time. With or without your input."

"I only ever do it when I'm listening to you," I said. "I may have to try it on my own sometime."

"You really should," Charlotte insisted, nodding emphatically. Then another thought occurred to her. "Do you still have that vibrator?"

"Yeah," I said. "I cleaned it, though. Sorry I forgot to give it back. Let me just-"

"No," she said, stopping me as I turned toward my room. "I was going to say you should use it."

"I have," I said.

"On yourself?"

"No, not on me." Honestly, the idea had never actually occurred to me.

"Try it with that," she said, again nodding with enthusiasm.

Generally, Charlotte and I were becoming more comfortable with each other in other ways. We talked very openly about sex, our preferences, and even past experiences. But we were also much more physically comfortable.

When she had first moved in, we both made it a point to be very modest around each other. Always fully dressed, even when just in sleepwear. Now, Charlotte had no qualms about walking around the apartment in just a long t-shirt, with or without parties. A few times I even caught her walking around in just her panties. I also didn't mind walking about in just my boxers or a towel. If one of us was in a bathrobe, it was just understood there was nothing else underneath.

Physical touch was becoming more common, too. Sometimes we'd hunker down to watch a movie together, and she would lay down on the couch with her head or her bare feet in my lap. I would often do the same, or just put my arm around her and let her snuggle up for warmth. This was also common in the evenings when I brought work home with me and she would write lesson plans.

One time, after a rather intense session with Danielle, Charlotte passed me on the way to the bathroom and actually slapped my ass as if to say, "Good game!"

A few nights later, I came home later from work than usual. Danielle was working late, too, so we agreed to see each other another night. I was pretty beat when I got back to the apartment, but I was immediately greeted with the sounds of Charlotte moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck!" she cried. "So fucking good! Mm!"

I smiled to myself as I started to undress in the hallway. I unbuttoned my shirt, and started undoing my belt. By the time I got back to my room, I easily slipped out of my clothes and fell onto the bed, my duck hard as a rock. I listened intently to Charlotte's screaming, picturing Ethan lying beneath her as she rode him like there was no tomorrow.

I started on myself slowly, intending to edge myself as I usually did. Then I remembered Charlotte's advice and decided to take it. I reached into the drawer of my bedside table, and pulled out the vibrator.

At first, I wasn't exactly sure was to do with it. I looked at it curiously, gently running my fingers up and down my shaft. As I brushed my thumb along the underside of the head, I got an idea. That spot always felt especially good, so I clicked on the vibrator and held it there.

I was not wrong. It felt amazing! My head fell back on the pillow, eyes closed tight, and I moaned louder than I meant to. I quickly got control of myself, and fought to keep my breathing low and even. Still, I held the vibrator where it was, and continued stroking myself with my other hand.

Jerking off had never felt this good.

I still heard Charlotte from the other room. She went silent for a moment, then resumed and I assumed they had switched positions.

"God yes! That's the fucking spot! Yes!" Then she dissolved into wordless groaning.

Feeling somewhat inspired, I moved the vibrator down my shaft, keeping it in contact the whole way. To my surprise, every movement just felt better and better. I had to grit my teeth to keep from crying out, it felt so fucking good. When I reached the base of my shaft, I held the vibrator in place, resting it just above my balls.

I quickly sat up, gasping for breath and fighting to maintain control. That spot was the best yet! I started moving my hips along with my hand, humping the vibrator as it worked its magic. I was panting and groaning and grunting, fighting the urge to let loose and cry out.

I could feel my orgasm building. I was likely to cum at any second. Just before it hit, I pulled the vibrator away and let go of myself. I cut it close. A single drop of cum escaped, but I held myself back. I fell back on the bed and tried to catch my breath.

Charlotte was relentless, never breaking her stride for a moment. I heard her moaning shift gears and I knew she was about to cum herself. Then, all of a sudden she went dead silent. She stayed that way for a while. Longer than it would have taken to just switch positions. That's when I realized, she was edging, too.

A second later she began again. Her moaning started out slow. Just a low, but noticeable change in her breathing. Then she started to moan in earnest, letting it build up as she got closer and closer. I heard to stifle a scream behind gritted teeth.

"GODDAMNIT! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! That's the fucking spot! Hell! Fucking! Yes!"

I started stroking myself again, replacing the vibrator at the base of my shaft. I quickened my pace, sensing that this would be it for her this time. She was definitely about to let herself cum, and I was going to time it to join her.

I laid my head back again, and actually arched my back as I moved my hips. I kept working my cock, running my thumb over the head, and keeping the vibrator firmly in place. I felt my balls tighten, and knew I was about to burst.

"Yes! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

I heard her scream, letting loose with everything she had. At the same instant I moved the vibrator again, pressing it between my legs under my balls.

"JESUS FUCK!"

I couldn't help it. My own cry shook the room as I came hard. Squirt after squirt of pearly white shot out, landing on my chest and across my stomach. The first shot actually reached all the way up to my next. I kept stroking until I was sure I was empty, then laid back down and turned the vibrator off.

I just laid there for several minutes. It felt like an hour. It was all I could do to catch my breath. My vision was actually a little blurry. When it finally cleared, I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

As I stepped out into the hallway, I was met by Charlotte coming from the bathroom herself.

"Oh," she said, stopping quickly and giving my naked body a quick scan. "Sorry. It's all yours."

"No problem," I said. Then I noticed her bathroom door was open. "Oh, shit!"

"What?"

"Um...Ethan," I said.

"What about him?"

"Get in there and shut the damn door," I said. "Before he sees you standing with my like this."

"He's not in there."

"He's not?"

"No."

"Then who--?"

"Just me."

"That was just you?"

"Yeah." She peered over my shoulder toward my room. "What about Danielle?"

"She's not here, either."

"So, wait..." Charlotte took a moment to process. "Did we just...were we just masturbating to the sound of each other?"

"Um...so it would seem," I said, equally bewildered. "How do you feel about that?"

"I'm strangely okay with it," she said. "You?"

"I'm good if you're good."

"Oh, I know I was good," she smirked. "Wasn't I?"

"Very much so."

"You used the vibrator," Charlotte said. It wasn't a question.

"How did you know?" I asked. She just nodded to my spent load, still clinging to my chest.

"Just a hunch."

Then she left me to clean myself up and went to bed. As she walked away, though, I almost thought I caught her legitimately checking me out.

Sometimes I wondered what Danielle would think about the game Charlotte and I were playing. I had a pretty good feeling she wouldn't like it very much. Especially if she found out about it now. Even if I came clean and told her all about it, it had been going on for so long now. Danielle would most likely be pissed off just by the situation, plus however long it had been going on in secret.

I opted not to tell her. Charlotte promised she also would never mention it to her or to Ethan. And it wasn't as if Charlotte and I were doing anything to each other. It was all about our respective partners. I figured that as long as things between me and Charlotte didn't escalate beyond listening to each other fuck, then we weren't really doing anything wrong.

Then one day it escalated...

"Do you prefer a girl to be completely shaved or have some pubic hair?" Charlotte asked, randomly. I was in the shower, and she was standing in the bathroom attending to her own hygiene, stark naked in front of the mirror.

"I don't mind a little hair," I said. "Just as long as it's kept well groomed, and it's not just an unruly jungle down there."

"Huh," she said. "I would have pegged you for a clean-shaven kinda guy."

"Glad I could surprise you," I said. "Honestly, it's less of a preference and more about hygiene. I dated this girl once who didn't really take care of herself in that area. I mean, she did, but not as well as she probably should have. I went to go down on her once and...well...suffice it to say I quickly changed my mind. Killed the whole mood.

"So, when I see a woman makes it a point to at least trim, it's a sign she keeps up regular maintenance."

"Ugh," Charlotte shuddered. "I can't even imagine. Yeah, hygiene is key. I don't know how some girls just let that go."

"How about you?" I asked. "What's your stance on body hair?"

"You've seen mine," she said. She did keep hers nice and trim.

"I mean on men," I said.

"Oh. I do prefer a little manscaping. Largely for the same reason as you. I think a man should have a good amount of body hair, but he needs to trim up and keep it clean."

"What do you think of mine?"

"Yours is good," she said. "Pretty much just the right amount. Nice chest coverage. And I see how you trim downstairs. On behalf of women everywhere...thank you."

Her appreciation actually started to get me a little riled up and my cock slowly started to rise. I didn't do anything right away. I decided to just let it go away on its own.

"Can I ask you something else?" Charlotte added.

"Sure."

"Okay, so...it's about oral sex," she explained.

"You have my full and undivided attention," I told her.

"So, let's say a girl goes down on you-"

"Keep talking."

"Is it or is it not at least polite to return the favor?"

"I don't understand the question," I said.

"Of course you don't," she sighed.

"What I mean is," I explained, "I don't get what etiquette has to do with it. That's one of my favorite things to do. She wouldn't even need to go first."

"Oh, really?"

"Really. Why?" As soon as I asked, the answer became obvious. "Does Ethan not eat pussy?"

"No," she said, obviously frustrated. "Sometimes I can get him to do it, but usually not. He says it's gross."

"Is he fucking joking?" I asked.

"I wish," Charlotte complained. "I love having my pussy eaten, and I don't understand why some guys have such a problem with that."

"That really sucks," I said, genuinely feeling sorry for her.

"It's fine," she said. "Just really frustrating."

My cock was really standing at attention now. It was definitely not going away any time soon. So, I slapped some conditioner on my hand and slowly started stroking myself. There was nothing else for it.

I peaked one eye through the shower curtain to get a look at Charlotte. She was standing on her toes as she looked in the mirror, which tightened the muscles in her legs and ass. She leaned slightly forward, and her perfect breasts swayed slightly as she moved.

I moved away from the curtain and continued to slowly stroke my cock, my mind jumping back and forth between images of both Charlotte and Danielle.

My sudden silence did not go unnoticed.

"You jerking off in there or something?" Charlotte asked.

"Um..."

"You are, aren't you?"

"Would you hold it against me if I am?"

"Why would I? Go to town, man. Do you always get turned on when we talk about sex stuff?"

"Every single time," I confessed.

"Me, too," she said. Then she also went silent.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes," she said, a little breathless. I peaked around the curtain again. She was leaning against the sink, still facing away from me. Now, however, she had spread her legs a little apart and was working her fingers inside herself. Her eyes were closed and she started moving her hips a bit, almost humping the edge of the counter.

As hot as it was, I suddenly felt a little guilty.

"Should we really be doing this?" I said, wondering what Danielle or Ethan would think.

"I won't tell...if you won't..." she moaned. That was all the encouragement I needed, and I started stroking myself again, faster this time. I leaned against the shower wall and closed my eyes, letting my mind replay the image of what Charlotte was doing just beyond the curtain.

When I opened my eyes again, it was to see that the shower curtain was slightly open, and it was Charlotte's turn to peak in on me. She kept one hand between her legs, gently massaging her clit. Our eyes met briefly, but neither of us spoke. We just kept up playing with ourselves, our eyes locked on each other. She smiled briefly, and I returned the gesture. Then her eyes wandered down to watch what I was doing, and her smile faded to an expression of pure lust.

She adjusted her pace to match mine. She left the curtain hanging slightly open, moving that hand to her chest. She began massaging her breast, gently teasing and pinching her nipple. I let my free hand wander over my own chest, just lightly massaging myself in turn.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you're doing a great job," she said. "Don't stop."

She quickened her pace, and I sped up to match her. She sped up again, and so did I. Our eyes met again, and she smiled devilishly. We were now in a sort of competition, trying to outdo each other. I smiled, too, raising an eyebrow in challenge.

"Think you can get off before I do?"

"Let's find out," she said.

"What do I get if I win?" She stopped playing with herself for a second to think.

"If you get off first," she said, "I'll eat it."

I was so shocked I stopped mid-stroke.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"And what if you win?"

She took a little longer to think about it this time.

"Anything I want?" she asked. Now it was my turn to pause and think. She turned to face me straight on now, both hands running over her breasts and presenting them enticingly.

12