Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything," I finally agreed, my cock straining for release. At that moment, there was precious little I would have refused.

"Next time Danielle stays the night," she said, "I want to watch."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"I don't know if I can get her to agree to that," I said.

"Don't tell her. I'll just watch through the door."

"I don't know," I said, slowly, mulling it over. As hesitant as I was for Danielle's sake, part of me was more turned on in that moment than I think I ever had been before. I absolutely loved the idea, but I wasn't thinking about myself.

"Please," Charlotte begged. It wasn't real begging, but a wanton plea dripping with pure lust. She even pouted a little and gave me puppy eyes, now running her hands all over her body. My cock throbbed in my grip, leaking pre-cum over my fingers. I wondered if I might just burst right then and there.

Bound and determined to win, I agreed.

We both resumed our movements, eyes moving back and forth to watch each other or meet the other's gaze. We kept matching each other's pace, too. Charlotte moaned loudly, rocking her hips against her hand. I moved mine, too, fucking my own hand as much as stroking myself.

"You won't...beat me...," she barely breathed. Her hand was now almost a total blur against her clit.

"We'll...see...about that...," I retorted. My cum was practically boiling in my balls, desperate for release. I let my free hand drop, slowly and gently rolling them and stroking a finger up and down my sack. Charlotte watched eagerly, her eyes widening as I did this. Her moaning gave way to small shrieks of pleasure and I could tell she was getting close.

"Yes," she managed. "Do that! God, that is so fucking hot!"

I could feel my orgasm building. Any second I was about to let loose.

"I'm cumming," I announced.

"No," Charlotte plead, trying to finger herself even faster. "No, no, no. I'm cumming, too."

It was neck and neck now, but right as I thought I had it in the bag, Charlotte threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy. Her legs were shaking and nearly gave out from under her. Her other hand clamped down on her breast, leaving nail marks in her skin.

"Fuck!" I yelled, both out of disappointment and the fact that I was cumming. The first jet of cum burst out, landing on the shower curtain. With precision speed, Charlotte's hand shot out and caught the next squirt in her palm. I let it all out, and she caught every drop.

As I leaned against the shower wall for support, she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mm," she said. "You taste fantastic."

"Thanks," I managed. "I didn't win, though."

"I know," she said, licking the last drops of my cum off her fingers. "But my reward is a lot bigger than yours. It didn't seem fair."

All I could do was nod. There was a moment of silence as we caught our breath. When I looked at her again, her expression was hard to read. She looked at me in a way she never had before. The lust was gone, and she looked almost...grateful?

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"I've...I've never actually watched a guy jerk off before. I always wanted to. It was...really hot."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it," I said. I wasn't sure exactly how to respond, but that seemed the most appropriate answer.

"I'll, um...I'll let you finish your shower now." She cast me one last glance, looking almost a little sad, then closed the curtain and left the bathroom.

I washed up, wondering what that look meant. Should I feel guilty about what we just did? Not for Danielle's sake, but for Charlotte's. Did she regret it? I finished washing, turned off the water, grabbed my towel and stepped out of the room.

I found Charlotte on the couch, dressed in her pajamas now, curled up and watching TV.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine," she said, looking up. She really did seem fine now. Her mood had completely changed and she seemed to be in as good spirits as ever.

"Was...was that okay?"

"It was great," she assured me. "Really. Like I said, I always wanted to do something like that. And it was every bit as hot as I thought it would be."

"Okay," I said, deciding not to press the matter. "Still our little secret?"

"Of course," she said, winking at me. Then, without another word, she went back to watching her show. To look at her, you would never guess what had just happened. I stood there for another second, still wondering if I should say more, then went to my room to dry off.

12