Adventures with V Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - The Beginning.
6.6k words
4.73
9.5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers

Dear Reader,

These are stories from my Relationship with a former Mistress of mine. For the purpose of this story I call her Mistress V. She wasn't the usual stereotypical Mistress, she was different. She was my first real life Mistress, and I her first slave. And to this day I still hold her dear in my heart. I want to share some of the Adventures I had with her, as I still think about them when I am alone and playing with myself. And I hope others may enjoy them too.

Fair warning: I do love the chatting, the teasing, the talk afterwards a lot, as much as the sexual act itself. Those words of hers are burned into my memory when I recall those days. If you are just looking for a story with lots of sexual action, this might not be for you.

Otherwise Enjoy Yourself :-)

*****************************************************

Adventures with V

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

I met V a few months ago at work, and we became close friends soon after. We were both in our 30ties, single, and not really sure what to do with our lives. I had a round belly from my love of pizza and she just the slightest belly from her sweet tooth. She had long mutt blond hair, which was always messed up. Like 'always', as if she had just woken up. Which most of the time was true, as she was always late for things.

She had brown eyes and a stubby nose and almost never wore makeup. She sometimes came to work jogging pants, as she forgot to do her laundry. She was a bit of a mess, yet cute, natural. Interesting. And so we talked. I learned that she was a bit of a party girl some days, going out, drinking, and dancing. But other nights she sat in front of her PC playing retro video games. And that is how we connected.

So she came over and we started playing those retro point & click games together, and it was hella fun. And soon we became good friends. We hung out together like 4 times a week, playing games, watching movies or the newest Game of Thrones episode (yeah that was way back when GoT was still good), or just talk about life. And on one of those evenings, our relationship would change drastically.

We just sat down on the couch and ordered a pizza, it was GoT night, and I was excited for the new episode. That's when she casually says, "I hung out with Jessica this afternoon, she has a new boyfriend now."

"Uh hu," I reply a bit uninterested. Jessica was a friend of hers I never met. One of her friends she sometimes went on 'a girls night out' with. She seemed like a casual good friend to her, but she rarely mentioned Jessica around me.

"Yeah and get that, he doesn't like to lick her," she casually goes on.

I blink, did I hear that correctly?

"Lick her?" I ask, unsure if she meant the same thing.

"Yes lick her vagina, her pussy or whatever you call it," she states. Then she continues in a dramatic voice, "But he loooves getting blowjobs, but refuses to lick because," and she uses air quotes with her fingers to emphasize it. "Because he is not into it.."

I am dumbfounded and not sure what to say. Luckily she continues with her rant, "I mean I don't like giving blowjobs, it's urggs bahh, but I did it for my exes anyway. It's like a quid pro quo. Nobody likes giving oral, but receiving feels nice. So I told her to ditch the guy, don't you agree?"

Oh boy how did I get into this. So she gave relationship advice to her friend, and now she seeks my approval. She turns around on the couch and looks at me, waiting for an answer, I take way too long to give.

"Uhm so, I can't speak for Jessica but ... I mean ...," I stumble over my words trying to put my thoughts into a coherent sentence. "I mean not everybody dislikes giving oral. Maybe Jessica likes giving blowjobs, I don't know her. I mean, I wouldn't mind licking my girlfriend without getting a blowjob in return. But Jess..."

She interrupts me with laughter, "Haha! Yeah sure! You'd be the first guy in the world that doesn't want a blowjob."

"I didn't say I don't like them. But I have never licked an ex girlfriend just to 'get a blowjob'," now I used my air quotes proudly and continue. "I just did it because I love doing it." And I wouldn't mind giving a blowjob either, but that's a completely different topic.

"Yeah sure," she says smirking and in a sarcastic voice. "You just loooove licking vaginas..."

This time I interrupt her, before she can continue her sarcastic rant, "Yes I do!"

She looks at me startled, "But pussies taste and smell weiiiiird."

"You mean 'heavenly'!"

"No, weird ... oh! Are you fucking with me Peter?"

"No I am serious V. Why is that so hard to believe?"

She thinks for a moment, "Well I had ex-boyfriends before that licked me and told me I taste good, but it was always, ALWAYS just to get me wet so they can stick it in or say things like 'Now it's my turn' and hold their cock to my face. But it felt fair, quid pro quo, like i said. So I never thought more about it. And I can't come from licking, so it was not that big a deal for me. If he didn't lick, it just gave me a good reason not to suck his dick. Urgs."

Now I feel kinda bad for her and confused, "What do you mean by you can't come from licking?"

"Well what does it sound like genius?"

"Uhm that you never had an oral orgasm?"

"Ding ding ding!" she gives me a wink and a finger gun. She is so quirky sometimes. I love it.

"Now YOU are the weird one V!"

She smirks, "Ya know, a girls orgasms ain't that simple cowboy."

"I knooow," I reply drawn out. "But never? Not even once had an oral orgasm?"

"Nope!" she replies in a high pitched voice.

"Do you even like it? I mean, maybe the tongue ..." I say as she interrupts me.

"Hell ya I love it. It feels great. Gets me wet and horny. But not to the finish line so to say. Ya know?"

"Well not every licking has to lead to an orgasm, but 'never', that is weird. Maybe you just never had the right guy do it." Oh GOD what am I saying. I don't know how we got here, but now I am thinking about licking her. Well maybe my cock is doing the thinking, as it got hard during our conversation. I carefully positioned myself on the couch so my boner would be hidden.

"Maybe," she says while looking into the distance.

DING DONG. The doorbell. Pizza?

"Uhm can you get that V, should be our Pizza." I try to convince her. No way I can stand up with my boner right now.

"It's your turn!" she replies.

"I know, I know, money is on the counter. Can you get it please, I just need a second."

She looks at me for a second and then it struck her, "OH MY GOD, DO YOU HAVE A HARD ON?"

"Shhhh! Not so loud! Please just get the Pizza. Pretty please!" I beg.

She laughs out loud, way too loud, and stands up. She continues to giggle all the way to the door and greets the pizza boy. My head burns, my cheeks burn, I feel so embarrassed. I look like a cartoon character where the whole head just turned red.

She comes back and puts the pizza on the coffee table, as she sits down next to me. I try to avoid her gaze. But I can hear her grinning from ear to ear, "Aww you are blushing. Lol. Did you really just get hard from us talking?"

"Yes so uhm ahhhh can we please just change the topic so I can cool down?"

"Sure. Want me to go for a 10 minute walk?" she giggles.

"NO. Ahh gosh you're evil. Let's just eat and not talk about it, please?"

"Ok. Hey you want a soft drink with your pizza? Maye it helps soften things up," she bursts out laughing.

"You ... are ... the ... worst!" I cross my arms and pout. She comes up with a few more unfunny (!!) puns and continues to tease me about it. I just grumble and hope this is over soon.

"You are cute when you are embarrassed. Ok ok ok. I'll stop. I am sorry Peter, okay?" she says in a kind voice.

"Thank You," I mumble.

She grins, "So have you ever fantasized about licking me, Peter?"

"What the HELL V!" I burst out angry.

"Sorry, but now I am so curious. So have you?"

"... no", I lie.

"And have you thought about fucking me?"

"NO!" I say out loud, trying to put an end to this conversation.

"See now you are telling the truth. But you lied about the first question, didn't ya? So you really have thought about licking my pussy, haven't ya?" she smirks at me.

"... maybe ... yes. Sorry. You are making this weird V."

"Aww", she replies in a comforting voice. "Nothing to be sorry about. I have had lots of guys fantasizing about fucking me ... probably. You can tell by their looks sometimes. But you are the first one that just fantasized about licking not fucking. Well yeah that is weird..."

"I told you I like it..." I mumble quietly.

"Apparently!" she says in a strange high pitched noise.

I don't know what to answer as her brown eyes gaze curiously into mine.

"So", she says carefully. "How does your fantasy play out?"

"Nonononono V. Pizza. Let's just eat. I am already embarrassed enough."

"Oh come on,'' she pushes. "I never get to talk with guys about this. Please! This is so interesting. I will tell you one of my dirty secrets if you tell me about your fantasy!"

I gulp. My cock throbs. I want to tell her, but she is a good friend. It feels weird, I feel so embarrassed. So what's it gonna be Peter?

"Ok V", I say as she excitedly claps her hands together. "I tell you, but you have to promise me three things. First you don't laugh. Second you don't tell anyone about this, this stays between us and third: Afterwards we eat that pizza and don't let this feel weird between us. I love our

Friendship, I don't want this to get weird. We just reached a new step where we can talk openly about sex too so nothing weird right? You promise?"

"Yes I promise Peter!" she replies with a nod.

"NO laughing!"

"I won't I promise!"

"Ok well," I gulp, it is harder than I thought to find the first words. "So in my fantasy you sit in your computer chair, but ... well ... naked." I pause to read her reaction. She just looks at me very curious. I continue, "So, I come into the room and you look at me and say 'come over here boy. Get down and start licking!' And so I do fall on my knees and start licking your pussy. Until you come. And then you order me out and finish your work on your PC."

Silence.

A knot in my stomach.

I want to kill myself right now.

She just looks at me, with an intense stare.

Yeah that's it, friendship over... I am such a fool.

Finally she replies, "So I order you around?"

"Wehh," my voice cracks. I cough and try a second time, "Well, yeah ..."

"Like a uhm ... Dominatrix?" she asks curiously.

KILL. ME. NOW.

"Uhm... yeee," my voice cracks again. "Yeah ... Yes."

"And then you just have to leave the room?"

"Y ... ," I cough. "Yes."

"And in your fantasy I never touch your cock, or suck it or you fuck me with it? You just lick me and go?"

"Well uhm yeah..."

"You ARE weird Peter."

I blush. Should I move to another town? That would be best. Maybe another planet. When are we going to Mars?

"So,'' she continues. "In your fantasy I am an evil Dominatrix that makes you lick her pussy?"

"Well I wouldn't call her evil. I love doing it..." I admit.

"But you love being ordered around by her?" she asks.

"Yeah, ok. I love that. I AM into weird stuff. But it's just a fantasy. We had a deal, can we move on now?" I beg. I am so embarrassed at this point. I never even talk to my closest friends about it. And somehow she cornered me into telling a dirty fantasy of mine.

She stands up and faces me, "On your knees Peter!"

Just hearing her say that makes the knot in my stomach even harder. Of course she has to fool around and tease me with it. Gosh this girl. I want this to stop, my cock wants something different. Nevertheless I say, "V, please. Stop fooling around. I am uncomfortable enough as it is."

She puts her hands inside her pants and between her legs. She pulls it out and holds it to my nose. Her fingers smell like pussy. My heart races. Every bone in my body feels like jelly, except my cock, that is rock hard. I look into her eyes, she looks at me sternly.

"I am not fooling around. You want a taste of this? Then get on your knees Peter!"

I get off the couch.

I AM shaking.

I almost fall down.

I am so FUCKING nerveous right now.

I kneel in front of her, hands behind my back and look up. I can't say a word, my throat is tight and my mouth dry. My body is shaking and I don't even realize my cock is making a big tent inside my pants.

I look up, she triumphs over me and ... looks concerned?

She says, "Are you okay? You are shaking!"

"Ss... sssorry," I squeeze the words out of my closed throat. "I am just so nervous. Sorry. Sorry."

"Aww," she says as she leans down, puts a hand on my cheek and whispers. "Close your eyes, and take three deep breaths."

Her face being so close to mine, her gentle hand, it calms me somehow. I take deep breaths and then open my eyes. The shaking stopped. She smiles and stands back up, "See nothing to be nervous about."

"Thank You," I whisper.

"So Peter," she says as she starts to unbutton her pants. "In a moment we will see if you are true to your words. You will get to lick me ... or should I say you WILL lick me!" The emphasis on those words would be more than enough to keep me hard, but she also pulls down her pants, revealing her naked legs, and her yellow panties, with a symbol on it I don't recognize. But I do see a glimpse of her pussy on the fabric of those panties.

"But,'' she continues. "BUT I will not touch your cock, or suck your cock, or you put your cock inside me. For that matter, you will put nothing inside me, except your tongue. Your fingers can carass outside, but no finger inside me. Understood?"

"Yes V, of course, as you wish. I mean. Yes Mistress!"

She smiles, "I like the sound of that. And no begging to change the rules. Your cock stays in your pants and no one touches it. You can masturbate after I am gone, but not with me around. You will just lick me, no more, no less. And this is just a one time thing. Are you okay with that?"

Am I okay with that? Holy fuck I am okay with that. This is a fantasy come true, how can I not be okay with that. I want to shout the fuck out loud that I am soooo fucking okay with that.

"Yes Mistress!" I say, trying my best to hold back my excitement.

** Interlude: I am a tease to take a break from the story right now. I know. But it's important for the story: Weeks later when we talked about this evening, she admitted that she was nervous as hell too. And she told me she did it at first because she felt a bit guilty about teasing and embarrassing me so much. And she wanted to give me an "Adventure" (her words) to make up for it. But she was concerned that this would lead me on, and then I would want a relationship that she didn't want. So she wanted to make sure this is just a one time thing, and we can go back to normal afterwards. On the other hand she admitted that she was curious about getting licked by someone who likes it a lot. Anyway, on with the story. **

"Good," she said and walked towards the lightswitch and flipped it.

No light? I feel a bit sad about it, but I am not going to say anything about it and kill the mood. My heart is pounding, is this really going to happen? There is still enough light in the room from the various electronics and city lights shining through the window. I can still see her and even make out her face, just very dim and in a bluish hue.

She walks to the couch, my eyes follow her every step. Her hands slide into the side of her panties and she slowly pulls them down half way. Then she sits on the couch, lifts her legs and pulls the panties off, laying them next to her. She is completely naked now! Well from the waist down, she keeps her t-shirt on. I kneel there in awe. Her legs are still closed, so I can't see anything. But I know.

She leans back and slowly parts her knees, spreading her legs, and giving me the first glimpse of her holy temple. Dim light on her smooth skin makes her look like a Goddess in my eyes. There is just a stubble of hair around the treasure. Her small inner lips barely show and are almost hidden between her puffy outer lips.

My cock is aching, but my body is stunned. Her voice breaks me free, "Well what are you waiting for?" Her voice sounds almost a bit shaky, but I don't need to be told twice. I slide towards her on my knees.

I put my hands on her knees and slowly glide them over her thighs. Is she shaking? I bow down and kiss her above her pussy, and then make my way down with gentle kisses, while my hands caress her legs.

The smell of her pussy already reaches my nose, and makes my cock twitch and ache for attention in my pants. My kisses reach the top of her pussy, and whisper a, "Thank You," before continuing showering her whole pussy in kisses, all the way down the lips. The smell gets more intense, it is wonderful. And ... is she wet? At the bottom I can feel a bit of wetness.

That fills me with new confidence, knowing I am not the only one already aroused. I reach out gently with my tongue and get a taste of that juice. She moans. It tastes delicious. It's like a salty sweet treat to me, very unique, and so hot! I let out a sound of eating something delicious, "Mhmmmm you taste and smell so good V. Thank You!" She answers with just a soft moan.

I am in heaven. I start teasing her more, licking along her lips, up and then down to taste more of her wonderful juices. Her moans guide my tongue. I take my time, I don't want this to end, or to tire out my tongue. My hands caress her skin, her legs, her waist, while my mouth teases her pussy.

Then I start licking over her clitorial hood. Just the hood, and tease it under the skin. She moans in approval. Every now and then I stop and let my tongue glide down again, to be greeted by fresh juices.

I keep looking up, she has her eyes closed, moaning and 'mhmmm'ing. Her hair is even more messed up from sliding against the back of the couch, but on her it just looks beautiful, perfect. Her face in the dim light, closed eyes, messy hair, moaning in delight, is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

And with that minutes pass, with her moans filling the room. I can feel her clit getting hard, so I dig more aggressively with my tongue to reach it directly. She really does have a big hood. I help out with my thumb to pull it back a little and gently give her clit the first licks. She does shock back a little. "Sorry, sorry,'' she mumbles. "Sorry it's very sensitive!"

That was a new one for me. I have licked pussies before, never got that reaction. And I feel panic, guilty I did something wrong. I apologize,"No no I am sorry, I be more gentle, okay?" She nods. I gather up more saliva and just gently touch it with the underside of my tongue, which is very smooth. She moans. Good!

I continue to very gently lick it, then let the hood cover it again and lick it strongly over the hood. Pull it back, and gentle soft teasing. Her moans accompany me in approval. I calm down from my panic. Ok. I am doing good again!

The time goes on, when you are in heaven you don't know how much time passed. You want to be there forever. But one thing started to get difficult for me. My knees started to hurt badly, badly enough to distract me. I try to shift around, rest my ass on my heels, and while I try to find a more painless position, I do let go of the licking for a second.

She opens her eyes and sits back up, pulling her pussy away from me. In my head I just go AHHHHHH!

"It's okay, you can stop now Peter,'' she says while smiling at me.

"No it's just, ahh my knees hurt. I am not used to kneeling so long."

She looks at me shocked, "Oh my god, I am sorry. You can sit, I am sorry. I forgot about that."

I chuckle, I find it funny to see her so concerned about that. I sit down on the floor, giving me a rush of relief from the pain, "Thank You, no worries. I loved that you made me kneel, that was so hot!"

sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers
12