Adventures with V Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile returns to her face. I ask, "Can I please continue?"

Now she looks a bit concerned again, "You don't have to Peter. Look, I told you I can't cum from licking. It felt really good, you made me feel good, Thank you darling. But you are not going to get an orgasm out of me, if that is what you were hoping for. I am sorry!"

"But it did feel good?" I ask.

"Yes, of course! It felt reeeeally good."

"And I loved doing it, Your pussy tastes marvelous! It's not ALWAYS about an orgasm, forget about that. If it feels really good, then just let me continue letting it feel really good for you. I loved every second of it. Let us just enjoy those good feelings together for a bit longer. Please V."

"You really like eating my pussy?"

"Yes V," I say full heartedly. "Your pussy is very delicious."

"Well if it's up to me you can lick me all night. I don't have to do anything, you are doing all the work."

"I'd love that. You can make me lick it as loong as you want."

"Make you, eh?" she clears her throat. "Well then Pe... Slave! Enough talk, get your tongue working again." She is trying her best to sound demanding. It works. My cock twitches. She leans back again, presenting her pussy to me. I bow forward and don't waste any time. She is the best!

"And;" she tries to continue in her demanding Mistress voice. "And I expect..." She moans out loud as lick hard over the hood of her clit. She is trying her best to act as a Mistress, and even though she is oviously new to this, it is so fucking HOT. Her moan comes to an end and then she continues, "You made your deal slave. I expect you to lick me for AT LEAST another hour, or I will be very disappointed!"

She is ... AMAZING. So fucking HOT. If anything would touch my cock right now I would explode hard. I haven't touched my cock at all, and yet I feel close to an orgasm. I am so aroused and happy right now. I dig into her pussy even more aggressively.

And then time went by, I lost all track of it. We were both enclosed in this intimate act, nothing else mattered. The only thing that would stop this, would be the sun exploding into a supernova and wiping us all out. Or well my tongue getting a cramp. But with her clit being so sensitive, it gives me a reason to pull it free with my thumb and just so very gently tease it with my tongue. But it also gives my tongue time to rest and recover its furious strength. I lick and kiss and fondle her pussy and everything around it.

I gaze upon her beautiful moaning face, and she opens her eyes again. She had them closed for a long time. Our eyes lock on. My tongue flicks around her clit and her head tilts back and lets out a loud moan again. She is so sexy.

And it goes on and on and on. Maybe half an hour, maybe an hour. I don't care. I will never get sick of this. I love this. And then I notice something. Her clit doesn't seem to feel so sensitive anymore. I swirl around it a bit more aggressive, and she doesn't shock back, instead just moans loudly. Well then, time to give that little sucker more attention.

I suck on it with my lips. I swirl around with my tongue. I flick it up and down, left and right. I push down and dig it in. Each time a little harder. Her moans start to get more rapid, louder.

Suddenly I hear her voice, breathing heavy, "No don't stop keep doing that thing with your tongue!"

I continue my current motion.

"Nonono what you did before!"

I try to remember and go back to rapid flicking.

"Yes yes, keep doing that!" she moans out. "Ohh keep doing that, harder harder, Don't stop!"

I try my best to keep up, my tongue is tired by now. I focus on her moans, her body movements and ignore the pain. I relentlessly keep that motion going. I feel her legs closing around my head, locking it in. I push hard to keep my tongue on her clit and don't let go of it. I feel her muscles tensing in her thighs. She is almost squishing my head.

She moans rapidly, loudly. Her hand grabs the back of my head and pushes me tighter onto her pussy. She breathes quickly, hushing out the words "don't stop" over and over.

And then...

She explodes. Her whole body shakes, moans so loud I can hear her clearly, even with her thighs covering my ears. I am right in the middle of all of it. It feels amazing. Each convulsion of her body makes me more proud then the last one.

As her orgasm fades away, I stop licking her clit before it gets sensitive. My tongue and jaw is on fire. I don't care. This was amazing! Her legs loosen up and she lets go of my head. She breathes exhausted. Her eyes are closed and she has a smile on her face.

I kiss her hood gently and then go down to clean up. Thick white juice had come out of her pussy. I lick and suck it up with delight. Then I shower her pussy with gentle kisses, waiting for her to speak and do something.

She opens her eyes and looks at me. She lets out a giggle and says, "Oh my god I came!"

"You came!" I grin and respond proudly.

"How did you do that?"

"I don't know," I answer truthfully. "I just enjoyed eating your pussy. And then it just .. well naturally went there. Slowly building up to that release of sexual arousal."

She sits up and puts one hand on the side of my face, caressing my cheek, "It was amazing. Thank you Peter." I turn a bit and kiss her hand, "No Thank You V. This was the most amazing thing I was ever allowed to do!" We just smile at each other and stay like this for a minute.

She breaks the silence, "Stand up Peter." I stand up, she keeps seated in front of me. Her hands go to each side of my pants and try to pull them down. My hard cock throbbing inside, just inches away from her face.

I stop her, grabbing her hands so she can't pull it down, "What are you doing?"

"Well," she replies. "Give you a handjob, at least. That orgasm you gave me felt amazing. It was the first orgasm I didn't have to use my own hands to guide me there. I know I said I won't touch your cock, but you have been sooo good to me. I want to give you a little reward, you deserve it!"

I can't believe I am doing this.

My cock is hating me right now.

I still have her hands grabbed.

I pull her hands away from my pants and kneel down, pushing her hands together in front of me. Our faces are only inches away now. I kiss the fingers of her hands and look into her eyes. "No V. You have given me more than enough. I looooved every second of it, you owe me nothing," I say and add with a smile. "And rules are rules."

"You are too good to me Peter," she replies and adds with haste. "But ... oh oh you have to excuse me for a second I reeeally need to go to the bathroom."

I laugh and let go of her hands, "Go on beautiful!"

She smiles and hops up. As she hushes towards the bathroom she says with her back to me, "And sit down on the couch, your knees have suffered enough!" And with that she is around the corner. I stand up and sit down ... it does feel nice having a warm, soft couch underneath.

She comes back and sits next to me and says still being flabbergasted, "Wow I really did have an orgasm..."

Now I laugh a little, "Lol that really surprised you a lot. Can't wrap your head around it."

"Yeah," she replies. "Well I do masturbate kinda daily, that little kitty down there is always hungry for an orgasm. But it's a lot of work you know? I use both hands, and it takes a while. Sometimes my arms get tired before I can reach an orgasm, that is frustrating I tell you!"

We both sit in the dim light of the night on the couch and she casually talks about her masturbation habits. Like we are having a normal conversation. It feels nice. And after she finishes I smile and reply, "That does sound like a lot of work and frustration. And daily, really? I thought only boys masturbated daily."

I can't see if she is blushing, but she just nods and averts her eyes for a moment.

I smile reassuringly, "Well I would love to lick you to an orgasm anytime you want. So you can just lay back and enjoy it."

"No Peter. I really don't want a relationship and a boyfriend, I just broke up with a terrible boyfriend before I met you. I don't want to complicate things between us or lose you as a friend!"

Ouch that hurts and stings and ahhh. Why do things have to be complicated all the time?

"V I don't want to be your boyfriend either. I would love to be your slave!" I reply, trying my luck. I really want more of what happened tonight. She obviously liked it. But feelings are way more fucking complicated that orgasms.

She laughs, "I am no Dominatrix Peter."

"Your acting before was really good. I hit the spot so to say."

"Well thank you! But I am no real Dominatrix. I don't want to whip you and hit you and stuff."

I chuckle, "I am glad, because I don't like being whipped!"

And our conversation drifts into a discussion about what Domination and Submission is. She didn't delve into it before in her life, and mostly associated D/S with sadists and masochists. I try to explain the best I can and she listens carefully.

She just interrupted me once, which made me giggle. She said, "Oh my god I am so hungry." And grabbed a piece of cold pizza we left on the table, "You want one too? Sorry, continue, I am just starving!" I have no problem with that, and grab a piece too and I continue my lecture.

The weird thing is, she hasn't even put on her pants yet. She is sitting there with just her T-Shirt on, nacked from the bottom down, next to me on the couch, eating a piece of pizza and we talk about Slaves and Dominatrixes. Best. Girl. Ever.

"So," she says between two bites. "A slave just does whatever the Mistress wants from him? Whatever pleases her? So ... hmmm ... I can make him do my laundry?"

I giggle, "Yeah whatever she likes and pleases her."

"So as my slave you would do my laundry?"

Not what I had in mind but I can't back out now, "Yes of course, if you want me to."

"That's weiiiiird," she replies and picks up another piece of pizza.

I have an idea, "Look V. How about that. I commit to being your slave for one week. One week only. And then we sit together and talk. If we don't like it, we go back to normal. It's at least an experience we can both take with us in your lives. No permanent commitment, just a week. Maybe call it an experiment."

"Or an Adventure," she replies.

"Yeah an Adventure," I reply.

"Okay Peter. You can serve me as my slave for one week. And do as I please. Shake on it?" she says as she holds out her hand.

Well that's a weird way to submit to a Mistress, but I just go with the flow. I take her hand and shake it, "Yes Mistress V. I will serve you to the best of my abilities, and do whatever you wish."

"Then it's settled. And don't call me Mistress in public!"

"Yes! And no, of course not."

My heart pounds heavily. The handshake was weird, but still the possibilities. The possibility of so many things that might happen now...

"Well Peter, we meet at my place tomorrow. You are doing my laundry!"

I laugh, I expected that, "Yes Mistress V." She joins my laughter.

We finish the pizza and this time it is me to bring up a new topic, "Say V. You still owe me something!"

"Hmm?"

"You said earlier, when I tell you my fantasy, you will tell me a dirty little secret of yours!"

"Oh did I?"

"Yes you did!"

"Well ok, I promised I guess. Hmm ok ...," she pauses for a second and thinks. "I sometimes touch myself while we watch movies or play games. Just a little, so you don't notice. It's just a thrill to see how much I can get away with, without being noticed. Stealthninja V on a mission ha ha!"

"Oh my," I reply. "You are a naughty girl."

She just smiles and looks away shamefully.

I add, "And no, I have never noticed."

She makes a gesture with her hands and adds with a cheerful voice, "Stealthninja V, wa ha!"

We both laugh. We talk a bit more until we both call it a day, as we both have work tomorrow. She turns on the light and we both growl from the pain in our eyes. We got so used to the dim lights through the window, it felt calm and peaceful. Not like this hellish fireball on the ceiling.

She looks for her panties and jeans to put them back on.

"You have a beautiful ass!" I try to compliment.

"Real smooth casanova," she replies.

"Well you turned your back on me when you put on your pants. And I really liked what I saw."

She just gives me a face and finishes zipping up her pants. And then, with the most casual voice in the world asks me straight, "So, are you going to masturbate now, when I am gone?"

"Well uhm uff urgs ahh," she completely caught me off guard. "Uff uhm .. why do you ask?"

"Are you or are you not?" I still sit on the couch and she stands, fully dressed again and looks at me sternly.

Why does that make me feel so uncomfortable? I feel guilty. Judged.

"...yes," I whisper. I am sooo horny and I don't want to lie.

"And what if I don't want you to?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask baffled.

"Well you said as your Mistress I can order you to do anything that 'I' want. Anything right?"

"Yes," I reply, not liking where this is going.

"Now then Peter. I don't want you to masturbate when I am gone. Oh no let's say it like that," and she puts on a very convincing demanding tone in her voice. "Slave Peter, I forbid you to masturbate till tomorrow evening!"

"WHAT?" suddenly comes bursting out of me.

She laughs, "Oh someone doesn't like that. You had NO problem when I said you had to do my laundry. But now I have hit a weak spot, haven't I?"

"You surprised me. Why do you care what I do when you are not around?" I ask confused.

"Do I have to explain my orders as a Mistress?" she genuinely asks.

"No, but..."

She interrupts me, "Then it's settled, no wanki wanki for you until tomorrow evening."

"Okay..." I agree defeated.

"Okay? Is that how you talk to your Mistress?" she teases.

Ahhh! "Sorry Mistress. I won't jerk off until tomorrow evening. I promise. Thank you for controlling me Mistress V," I say with a little respectful bow.

"That's what I like to hear. No cheating Peter!"

"I swear, I won't."

"Good, I really have to go now," she says and I accompany her to the door and we say our goodbyes.

What an evening. I will never forget it. I feel like a goddamn god for making her cum. And my cock starts throbbing as I think about her cumming. Sorry little fellow, I promised. With so many good things that happened tonight, I can suffer through that "no masturbation" rule. Well it took me 3 hours or more to finally fall asleep, but she was worth it.

I fall asleep more happy than ever in my life.

-fin-

12