Adventures with V Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 - The Condom.
7.3k words
4.63
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers

Dear Reader,

These are stories from my Relationship with a former Mistress of mine. For the purpose of this story I call her Mistress V. She wasn't the usual stereotypical Mistress, she was different. She was my first real life Mistress, and I her first slave. And to this day I still hold her dear in my heart. I want to share some of the Adventures I had with her, as I still think about them when I am alone and playing with myself. And I hope others may enjoy them too.

Fair warning: I do love the chatting, the teasing, the talk afterwards a lot, as much as the sexual act itself. Those words of hers are burned into my memory when I recall those days. If you are just looking for a story with lots of sexual action, this might not be for you.

Otherwise Enjoy Yourself :-)

**************

Recap Chapter 1 - The Beginning

My Relationship with my friend V changed one fated evening, after our conversation digressed into sexual fantasies. One thing led to another. She indulged my fantasy of her being my Mistress, and ordered me to lick her pussy. Then I enjoyed myself a long time between her legs, until she orgasmed, being the first orgasm ever she had from oral stimulation. After we both enjoyed that immensely, we agreed on a week long Adventure together, where I would serve her as her slave. She surprised me then, before leaving, ordering me not to touch myself until the next evening. Not being allowed to orgasm that day, left me horny and unable to find sleep for hours. Until I finally do fall into a deep slumber...

**************

Adventures with V

Chapter 2 - The Condom

Beep, beep, beep!

Beep, beep, beep!

Beep, beep, beep!

Beep, beep, beep!

I grunt.

Beep, beep, beep!

Beep, beep, beep!

Uhaaaaa. I search for my mobile and turn off the alarm. Before I can even think how much I hate that alarm sound, the memories of V shoot into my head. Did that really happen? Did I dream that? No way. Of course it was real, I remember it vividly. That was sooo hot. Oh hello there buddy...

I feel my rock hard morning wood. I moan and stroke myself.

That was so hot, her pussy tasted so good and ... oh fuck. I retract my hand. Fucking rule. I promised! I know!! I remember what she said, "no wanki wanki." Arg.

I sigh. I am so horny right now. It is way harder not to touch myself than I thought.

I moan.

So horny!

AHHHHHH!!

I just lay there in bed. Struggling to get up. Struggling not to touch myself. I just think about everything that happened yesterday. I play it out all over again in my head. And again. Trying to remember every hot detail. It was sooo exciting. Sooo goo ... Bzzzzz!! My mobile interrupts my thoughts.

I pick it up, and see a new message from V.

I open the message, "You awake?"

I reply, "Yes. Good Morning V!"

"Good Morning Peter. How are you?"

"Great, how are you?"

Her reply catches me off guard, "Meow. Kitty is wet :blush_emoji:"

Sometimes just the weirdest thoughts go through my mind. She calls her pussy 'kitty'? Damn I don't have a cute name for my dick. Well maybe I don't want a cute name, but a cool one. Yeah I want a cool name to call it. Like 'Magnificento' .. uhm nah that's just stupid. Or 'Drill0r' with a Zero. God damn it, I can think of stupid things sometime...

My thoughts shift back to her 'wet kitty'. I moan and reply, "You want me to come over? 'grin_emoji:"

"Oh you want to taste me again?"

OH GOD YES!! I hastily type, "YES PLEASE!" I hover over the sent button. I delete the message and type a new one. I sent, "Yes, please Mistress V :-)"

":blush_emoji: Tonight. Have to be at work soon."

I growl. Fucking work. I have to get up too. But before I can reply she sends another message, "So, have you :eggplant_emoji: :squirt_emoji:???"

Lol this girl. I reply, "No, I have not jerked off. Really want to though... ... ... "

"Are you lying Peter?"

I sigh. No. But I guess it is hard to trust me on this. I think about it. I start typing a longer response, "I promised to be your slave for a week V. And I will follow all your orders. I love the idea and I am grateful you agreed to it. Thank You! I want this! If I lied, I would just be lying to myself too, about what I really want. And if following your orders means I have to run around all day with a hard-on, then I will gladly do this. Might be a bit awkward at work though lol. I guess I better take a cold shower and wear some tight underpants to hide it :-P"

I hit sent.

Time ticks away so slowly.

I see her typing in the App. One minute. Two. How much is she typing? Ahhh taking so long.

Bing! Finally! She writes, "Good little slave you are Peter. No wanking till tonight. Can you be at my place at 5 pm?"

"I get off work at 5, shortly after okay?"

"Yes, see you then. gtg now. bye."

"Goodbye V. Looking forward to it. :-)"

And man, do I look forward to it. I get up and go to the bathroom, my head already fantasizing about later. I am sooo excited! Ahhhhh!

A cold shower helped, and I got to work on time. But it was the most grueling workday I had in my entire life. I could not focus at all. I checked the clock every 5 Minutes. I even checked my phone, hoping I might get another message. After four hours I can't stand it anymore, I write a message myself, "Can't stop thinking about you V. I want it to be evening already!" She just replies with a heart. She is probably working and doing her job, while I can't get my shit together. I take a deep breath and really try my best. It is hard. And when the clock hits 5 pm, I am already out the door.

Every step I take towards Vs apartment fills me with more excitement. My mind flooded with dirty pictures all day long. I have one goal, and one goal only, to reach that apartment as fast as possible. I rush up the stairs in her building and quickly reach her apartment door.

One more step.

My heart is beating heavily.

Her door.

I tremble.

I have been here a dozen times. We sometimes hang at her place. Watch movies. Play games. But this time feels so much different. It is different. I feel like a little boy going up to a girl for the first time.

I take a deep breath.

I knock.

"Come in!" I hear her say from the inside.

I open the door. She almost never locks it.

I go inside, "Hello V, it's me."

I carefully close the door and look around. Her apartment has that small entrance room, with three doors leading to the bathroom, the kitchen and a huge ass living room, where her bed, couch, PC and everything else is. Not much, but plenty for one person.

"One second," I hear her voice from the bathroom.

I just wait here I guess? I remain silent and wait. I am still nervous.

A Minute later she comes out, looking as gorgeous as always. She put on some makeup, but her long mutt-blond hair is as messy as always. She also wears a yellow shirt and blue jeans. And her smile makes me melt, "Hi Peter. Why didn't you sit down?"

"I just uhm ... urg ... ahh... I was... you know... nervous, " I try to say that with a smile.

She laughs, "You have been here a thousand times."

"Yeah but ... uhm ... not like this ... you know? Sorry sorry sorry."

She gives me the biggest grin, "You mean as my slave?"

Jello! My legs are jello again. I blush and nod.

She comes closer and her hand touches my chest. My heart stops beating. I feel frozen. She slides her hand up and grabs my shirt right at the neck. I feel her pulling down as she says, "On your knees Peter!"

I lock eyes with her, as her hand slowly guides me down.

I would do anything for her.

She looks even more beautiful when I have to look up at ther. I admire her beauty, and her confident smile. She lets go of my shirt and her hand brushes along my cheeks to the back of my head. She steps closer and pushes my head onto her crotch. Just two layers of fabric separating my face from her holy temple. I let out a muffled moan in surprise.

She holds me tight, "Is that what you want?"

"Yes Mistress," I muffle. I take a deep breath and get a whiff of her scent. Sooo good, sooo hot.

She lets go of my head and steps back.

*sigh*

"Good," she says. "I want another orgasm tonight. But not right now. I promised Claudia I would help her with something. So I have to go."

I look at her confused. I am not trembling anymore. And I don't notice my cock making a tent in my pants. What does that mean she has to go? Ahhh wait even longer???

"Get up and follow me," she continues and I follow. "There is the washing machine, and the hamper. There is also some laundry detergent and a softener somewhere. I trust you know how to use them, I don't have time to explain."

"Uh yeah sure," I say flabbergasted.

"Good, just do one load and hang them up on the rack in the living room. And just clean something else while you wait for the machine. Sure you can find something useful to do. Just don't throw anything away. Any questions? I have to go, Claudia is waiting already."

Fuck lol! Yeah I promised that I would do her laundry. Lol. Fuck yeah. I forgot. Well gotta stick to my word now, eh? NOT what I imagined myself doing all day long. I chuckle to myself.

"No Questions. Thank you. I will do my best." I say, hoping I don't sound disappointed.

And with that she says her goodbyes and leaves me alone. I sigh. Well I guess I have work to do. Looking around makes me realize for the first time how fucking messy she is. I have been here before. But when we play games or watch movies, I don't really care what the surroundings look like. But now that I am tasked with cleaning up... OH MY GOD.

I try to get a full load of laundry first, but only half the dirty clothes are actually in the hamper. The rest is lying around the floor, there is a pile next to the bed that looks old. Oh V. I gather all the clothes and sort them out a bit for a full machine load. I also notice a lot of dirty dishes lying around, there are like 3 plates, 6 knives and several cups on the PC desk alone. In the kitchen is at least another pile of dirty dishes. She even has a dishwasher, why doesn't she just put the dirty dishes inside? When I open the dishwasher, I know why. It's full of clean dishes. I just laugh and get to work.

Doing her housework goes by faster than actual work today. Her appartment is a fucking mess, and I am only putting a dent in it. But I feel good doing it for her, and I bet she will be happy. Though I am sooo going to tease her about being a dirty messy.

Over two hours later, while I am hanging up the clothes for drying, I hear the door open. I look around the corner excitedly and see V taking off her shoes. "Welcome Home V" I greet her cheerfully.

"Hi Peter," she replies. "Glad to see you actually did the laundry. Any problems?"

"No problems. Just didn't know you had ten hobos living with you, NO WAY you could have made such a mess on your own." I tease.

She rolls her eyes and vomits sarcastically, "Ha ha, so very funny."

I chuckle, "Well Queen of the Messies, laundry is almost finished. I cleaned your kitchen too, and the dishes. I made the bed and wanted to vacuum but couldn't find your vacuum cleaner."

As I mentioned the kitchen she vanishes into it, while I finish my sentence. I hear a loud, "Woah!" And she emerges from the kitchen, "You really did work hard. Thank You." She looks genuinely surprised and pleased.

I smile and bow, "It was my pleasure!"

She gives me a smile back, "Well Peter, I am gonna take a shower. You finish up and put on some music." And she vanishes into the bathroom.

I finish up and put on the music. Then I sit there at the PC and turn around. I can hear the shower running. Hmmmmhmmm she is naked in there, running her hands along her soft skin. Oh god I want to join her and help her clean. I imagine myself doing it, and my cock immediately responds.

I grunt in frustration. But wait. Isn't it technically evening now? Am I allowed to jerk off again? I mean if I take her word literally. I look at the clock, almost 8 pm. I will call that evening for sure. I put a hand inside my pants and start rubbing myself. I moan, it feels sooo good!

Maybe I should ask her if I can join in? Then I can rub myself against her. OH GOD Peter, what are you thinking. I can't do that lol ... but ohhh that would be so HOT. I moan. I feel myself getting close to an orgasm.

Oh god I want that orgasm. But darn fucking damn it. Cumming now would be so awkward. And where would I cum into? I growl and draw my hand back. I have to wait for later. Later little buddy!

It takes V another 10 more frustrating Minutes to get out of the bathroom.

But the wait was worth it. She walks out with just a towel around her body. Her hair is mostly dry, so she didn't wash it. Odd it took so long. She looks at me with a smile, I smile back in awe.

She walks to her bed, turns around and lets the towel fall to the floor, exposing her naked back and butt to me. She is so fucking gorgeous. In my eyes she is a 10 through and through. I am maybe a 6? How did I deserve this?

She turns her head halfway, "I had such a hard day, will you massage me?" And without exposing her front, lies down on the bed flat on her belly. She turns her head and looks at me, "Will you please?"

I was stunned there for a second. FUCK YEAH I WILL! I would have loved it more if she ordered me too, but I am eager to do it anyway. I get up and say as I rush to the bed, "Of course. It will be my pleasure."

There she is, a naked goddess, on purple and black sheets. I lay my hands on her white soft skin and start massaging from the neck down. I try to do my best, and she reacts so my me with sounds of pleasure, "Mhmmmm yeah, ohh hmmm good. You have warm soft hands. Feels so good."

"Thank you," I reply.

I blush a little, thinking about where my hands just have been.

While I continue with the massage, her hands sneak under her belly and ... to her pussy? I can see them moving ... is she touching herself?

And if on queue she says, "This is how I usually masturbate. Takes me half an hour sometimes. My arms feel really sore and exhausted afterwards."

I don't know how to respond. I know from my previous girlfriend that it didn't take her that long. 5 Minutes? Maybe 10. But hey, every girl is different, right? I am not gonna call V out for taking so long. But it does seem to bother her. And ...

Before I can continue my thought she turns around on the bed, robbing me from all blood in my head. It is the first time I see her fully naked with the lights still on. Her breasts are a 'B' for beautiful with tiny little nipples on them. Her legs are together and one hand is on top of her pussy, rubbing it a bit, and denying me the view.

"But," she says, while I am stunned. "But, I don't have to do the work today, do I? I got you for that today. So get your tongue to work and give me an orgasm!" And with that she spreads her legs and removes her hand, exposing her shaved pussy.

"You are shaved!" I shout out surprised.

"You like that?"

"YES! I love it! Gosh you are soo fucking sexy. Hotter than Hell."

She grins, "Well then, what are you waiting for?" And with a more demanding voice adds, "Come on slave, lick your Mistress!"

Best. Girl. Ever.

I quickly lie down on the bed too, with my face between her legs. Her pussy is marvelous. Puffy outer lips, in a pinkish shade, with just very tiny small inner lips, drawing almost a straight line. At the bottom a drip of her juice is already greeting me. And at the top her clit hides under her soft skin.

I kiss her hidden clit and whisper, "Thank You." She gives me a welcoming moan. I gently shower her pussy with kisses, from the top to the bottom. I welcome her sweet salty treat, and let my tongue slowly glide from the bottom to the top, ending in a big, stronger kiss on her clit.

I tease the hood of her clit more with licks from left and right, and gentle sucking kisses over it. Hearing her moan and react to everything I do, is the best thing in the whole world. Her head is lying back and I can see her chest heave from time to time. And then, the desperate moan when I leave her clit alone, to tease her lips, making her even more eager for my tongue to return to the top. I love every second of it.

I don't mind taking my time, and I know she needs it. She gets so wet and I suck up her juices. "Your Pussy tastes so great," I whisper while licking up her fresh honey. "And your smell is intoxicating. Makes me so horny. Thank You V!"

"You're Welcoohhhhhhh Ohh...!" she moans, as I suck on her clit again before she could finish. Hearing her moan and wallow in pleasure is the best feeling in the world. Giving her that pleasure feels sooo good, and also turns me on sooo much. My cock is aching in my pants, begging for attention. I ignore him. Her pleasure is all that matters right now.

10 minutes pass, maybe 20, half an hour? Time doesn't matter to us. It is a dance of teasing, arousal and pure pleasure for both of us.

My hands gently keep moving and I feel her clit getting so hard under her hood. Once again I stop teasing it, making her ache for the time my tongue goes back. But this time, I feel her leg bending and her feet pushing against the back of my head while she whispers a, "No." I moan from her little demand and immediately start licking around and over her clit again.

"Yesss," she moans.

I fully pull back the hood of her clit and softly start teasing it directly. I know by now, how sensitive she is. But I am greeted with more moans and her body trying to push into me. I don't stop. I feel her legs on my back and her thighs start to tighten and squeeze my head. I hold on to give that hard clit everything I got.

She moans louder.

And louder.

And cums hard. An orgasm shatting through her whole body.

Shaking, Moaning. Twitching.

Her legs loosen.

I can hear her breathing heavily. I stop teasing her now sensitive clit and shower it with kisses. Her head is tilted sideways, eyes closed. Her hands rest on her chest and stomach. My hands lightly stroke over her now open thighs again, while I gently keep kissing her sweet pussy.

At the bottom of her pussy some thick white juice is oozing out. It is quite a lot to be honest, some even dripped onto the sheets. I quickly let my tongue glide down and taste her sweet juices. I clean her thoroughly. Lick and suck up every drop I can, and even let my tongue glide inside. Her taste makes me so horny.

Her hand gently strokes through my hair, and with her eyes still closed she whispers: "Thank You!"

I let out a surprising giggle and reply, "Ahhh no no no! Thank you V! It was my pleasure. Seeing you cum is such a delight. And eating your pussy, it's a dream come true!"

I keep gently kissing her pussy. She opens her eyes and lifts up her head to look at me. With one hand she pushes a pillow below her head.

Our eyes meet and she smiles at me.

I get all warm and fuzzy inside.

She looks so happy :-)

She says, "I'm glad you enjoy it so much, because you will be doing it a lot this week."

My cock gets so hard from hearing that. I am lying on my belly and my cock is pressing hard against the mattress. It's aching painfully and I lift up my bottom just a bit so my cock doesn't bend down fully and has some space to point a bit forward.

She doesn't seem to notice my struggle and continues, "Doesn't your tongue get tired from licking? Does it hurt?"

"No, I could do this for hours!" I reply quickly. A total lie. The muscles in my lower jaw and tongue are in pain, but are recovering. Especially at the end, when she is close to orgasm, and I don't want to lower the pressure or slow down, they hurt a lot. But I would never tell her that. The pain is nothing compared to the happiness I feel. And right now, where I just kiss her gently and caress her skin, I could do that for hours. So not a total lie.

sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers
12