Adventures with V Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles, "I am glad. Because my arms and fingers hurt a lot after I masturbate. I know I am weiiiiird. Maybe I show it to you once this week. I mean fully masturbate to an orgasm."

"I would love to see that!"

"It's not THAT exciting."

"Well, I'll be the judge of that."

We both smile. Then she pulls away from me and sits up in the bed, legs crossed. I awkwardly try to sit up too, not sure if it is the right thing to do. And not sure how to hide my boner.

"So you haven't masturbated since yesterday?" she blatantly asks.

I feel my face getting red and hot. Has she noticed my boner? She is just sitting there naked on the bed, while I try to shift around awkwardly and try to use my hands to cover up my erection. I am fully clothed and feel more embarrassed than her. I squeeze out a, "No, I have not..."

"When was your last orgasm?"

"Uhm ahm two days ago, evening."

She looks surprised, "We were together that evening!!"

"I mean after you were gone. At night then, not evening, sorry!"

She nods approvingly, "So how often do you jerk off?"

I feel sooo uncomfortable with this conversation.

I swallow and look away shamefully, "Well, uhm, daily..."

"Wow you are a naughty boy!"

"Sorry V. Sorry! I was trying to be honest. Why are you asking me all this questions?"

She ignores my question and continues, "So your balls must be really full?"

"Yes... of course!" More than fucking full. They were already full yesterday duh-uh!

But I don't dare to say my frustration out loud.

She scoots to the edge of the bed and pads the empty space with her hand, "Well then. Drop your pants and lie down. I wanna see it."

"WHAT? NOOOO!" I shout out. I am so embarrassed and surprised at this moment. Never ever would I have said no to a girl who wanted to see me naked in my life. I don't know what is wrong with me!

She laughs, "No? Haha. I am fully naked and you what? Feel embarrassed? LOL. And aren't you supposed to follow all my commands as my slave?" She grins after finishing that sentence.

Yep my head is burning. You could fry an egg on there. And her calling me her slave makes my cock hard as steel. AND on top of that my stomach decides to twist and turn into a gordian knot. Kill me now, please!

But I can't run away now. My mouth is dry but I whisper, "Sorry, Mistress V! Your wish is my command."

I avert her eyes. My hands are shaking heavily as I lie down and pull my pants and underpants over my ass and down my legs. No way to hide my cock now. I am lying, naked from the waist down, on her bed, and she is sitting naked on the bed with me.

I look at the wall next to me, I can only see her in the corner of my eyes. I feel too embarrassed to look at her. I feel exposed. As if she is examining me, judging me. And I don't have a big cock, a bit over 4 inches. Not much to show. I feel inadequate.

Her hand suddenly grabbing my cock brings me back to reality. She strokes down and pulls my foreskin back fully, exposing my glans. I let out a surprised loud moan.

"Someone is already very hard!" she states.

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress!"

"Nothing to be sorry about. And those are the full balls?" she says as she lets go of my cock and cups my balls.

I breathe heavily, "Yes Mistress."

"Awww, don't move!"

She lets go and stands up. Now I can't help but look at what she is doing. Gosh she looks so gorgeous, waking naked across her room. She goes to a drawer and pulls out something.

She turns and comes back.

She smiles as she notices me looking at her.

She sits on the edge of the bed and shows my curious eyes what she brought.

A condom!

My eyes light up. Are we going to?????

She grins at my reaction and opens the condom.

My head floods with thoughts.

I though she doesn't want to fuck. I was perfectly happy to lick her the whole week. I really didn't expect anything in return. Is this REALLY happening? Gosh I am so horny already. I never last long in her pussy. Argh I need to calm down. This is the BEST! DAY! EVER!

She holds the condom between her lips as she turns towards me and grabs my cock again. I moan! She pulls back my foreskin and holds it with one hand and then expertly pulls over the condom with the other hand.

I moan louder.

I am so excited.

I am already close to an orgasm. FUCK! Her hands feel so great.

And if she could read my whole mind she coldly states, "Don't get the wrong idea Peter. I am not going to fuck you. I just don't want your disgusting cum on my bed."

Oh. My. God.

She said that in such a strict voice.

This is the most she sounded like a Mistress ever. Knowing what she wants. Setting strict rules.

I don't get to fuck her, but I am even more turned on.

"Yes Mistress," I moan. "Of course not. Sorry. Thank You."

I don't know what to say.

"Good!" she says in a now soft voice. And starts stroking my cock.

I moan out loud in pleasure.

Toooo much pleasure!

She only stroked it like 3 times before I speak out in panic, "Ohhh Mistress I am close to cumming!"

"WHAT? Already? I barely touched it!"

She stops and looks at me surprised.

I look away shamefully, "Sorry Mistress V. I am just so turned on by you. I am sooo sorry."

I babble on and hear her giggling.

"Awww such a horny boy. Does my hand feel that good on your cock Peter?"

And she just grabs my cock without stroking.

It starts to twitch and pulsate in her hand, but she holds it firm.

"Yes Mistress. Sooo wonderful. Thank you V for touching it. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!"

And she starts stroking it hard and fast, "And now cum for me, cum for your Mistress!"

Best. Girl. Ever.

I love you V.

Is the last thought in my head before an orgasm shatters my whole world.

I moan and grunt as the first spurt of cum shoots out of me.

But her hand wants more, and keeps stroking.

Spurt after spurt she milks my dry.

I never came so hard in my life. And it was from mere seconds of stroking from her hand.

She stops after the last wave of that orgasm goes through my body.

I breathe an exhausted, "Thank You."

I am unable to do more.

I feel her touching my cock slightly.

"Holy fuck that is a lot of cum Peter."

"Sorry. I came hard. That orgasm was amazing. Thank you V."

"You're welcome Peter. It wasn't that much work!" and she laughs as she says that.

She pads my thigh, "Come on, get up. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself. Make sure you don't drop any of that icky cum. Make a knot in the condom before you throw it in the trash, I don't want it leaking. Hop hop, go on!"

"Yes Mistress!"

I get up and hold the condom, so it doesn't fall off my shrinking cock. I am still a bit wiggly and weak from that orgasm. I grab my pants with the other hand and stumble to the bathroom. I clean myself but I don't throw away the condom. I empty and wash it out in the sink, and then wrap it in some toilet paper and put it in my pocket. Gosh I am weird. But I want to keep it as a reminder of today.

So weird. But thats me...

I come out and see her sitting at the PC. She put on her panties and a light blue shirt. No pants. She looks so sexy just casually sitting there. She turns as she hears me.

She smiles, "I ordered Pizza online for us."

"Great idea, I am starving. Which Pizza did you get for me?"

"Oh for you I got only a salad!" she smirks.

"Wait, what? Why? WHAT?"

"Well you are my slave now. I need to feed you healthy!"

I am flabbergasted.

She bursts out laughing.

"I am just fucking with you!" and she keeps on laughing if that was the funniest thing in the world. "You should have seen your face!"

The tension leaves my body and I can't help but join the laughter, "Oh lol that was fucking mean V. Oh my god, I am sooo gonna get you back for this!"

We laugh for a good minute as I sit down next to her. She tells me she ordered a big Salami Pizza for the both of us to share. Great Choice.

As we wait for the food I can't help myself but to bring up what happened.

"V, really really thank you for what you did. I mean with the hand and the condom. You really didn't have to do that. I would happily lick you all week with no sexual favors in return. I meant that when I said it."

"I know, thank you. I just really wanted to do it. You made me feel so good twice. It was just a handjob, I was like prepared to, you know, stroke you for a few minutes. You cumming so quickly made it even easier for me."

I blush.

She smiles, "No really. I never made a man cum so quickly. Your balls must have been so full. Sorry for telling you not to jerk off yesterday. Must have been hard. Sorry I didn't mean to be that evil to you."

She sounds genuinely sorry.

"No. I mean, yes, it was hard to keep my hands to myself. But it was hot as hell! I loved it."

"What do you mean Peter?"

"Uff uhm how do I explain that. Hmmm, so, the moment you told me not to masturbate, well it made me crave an orgasm even more and every minute after that. I wanted to cum but I wasn't allowed to. It felt like you, my Mistress, had control over my orgasms. And well..."

I fumble around with my fingers and look nervously as I try to explain it. She is looking at me and listens curiously.

I continue, "Well... uhm... yeah. So I mean as a slave I love the feeling of being controlled. Having to follow orders. It turns me on, makes me feel good. I can't explain why, it's just how I feel. So you controlling my orgasm made me feel good, even though it was super hard to resist that urge. So hard, but good. So you don't have to apologize, I have to thank you once again. It was kinky and hot and I loved it."

I look at her anxiously, awaiting her response.

She blinks a few times and then says, "You are weird."

I giggle, "Yeah, sorry!"

"I don't get it fully. You obviously were turned on a lot, that is for sure. I mean, you came so quickly."

I blush again and nod.

"And you get turned on when I command you around, demand things?" she asks.

"Yeah, Yes!"

"And you get turned on licking my pussy?"

I nod strongly.

"I mean I get that. We all have like fetishes that turn us on. But then you say that me telling you not to masturbate turned you on even more?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"So what I don't get is. I mean we do those fetishes because it turns us on. I mean we want to get turned on and then ride that to an orgasm, don't we? I mean I sometimes masturbate and I am super horny and turned on, but I can't reach an orgasm and then my arms get tired and I can't do it anymore and it is suuuper frustrating. Sucks. So if you get turned on by all those things, but then can't cum, doesn't that suck too?"

I take a deep breath, "Oh gosh this is complicated. I mean yes it sucks not to cum, but it is also very arousing. I mean your case sucks, if for example yesterday night, I wanted to masturbate but I couldn't because my arms wouldn't let me, that would SUCK. But the reason I didn't cum wasn't because I couldn't. It was because you did not want me to. So in my head I was holding back my own desire to please you. And that felt good!"

Ahh this is complicated. I can't even fully explain it to myself.

"Hmmm," she contemplates.

"Let me ask you this V. Why did YOU give that order? Why didn't you want me to jerk off until today? Did you have that handjob planned already?"

She shakes her head, "No, I didn't. The mood just struck me in the moment, that handjob was not part of my plans for today. And yesterday... I uhm... did not fully believe you. I mean I did, but I still had my doubts and fears. And I had a lot going on in my head. And the thought of you frantically jerking off your cock the second I got out of there, was kind of hmmm disturbing. Ahhh I don't know, it is such a weird thing to say, especially after you spend hours to please me and make me cum. It is just how I felt at that moment. That was so selfish! I am such a bad person..."

Now she looks away ashamed.

I grab her hand assuringly, "No V, you ARE the best!"

She continues and I can hear her a little bit sniffling, "No I was bad. I was mean, I just acted on my mood. And then I thought, you would do it anyway, I mean you know... jerk off like a horny pervert. And probably lie about it or have a dumb excuse. But at least you sounded honest. And then today, you really cleaned and..."

She pulls away her hand and wipes off one tear running down her cheek, "... and did everything I asked of you. And didn't demand anything. And now I know you meant what you said. And I felt bad to be so mean to you. But now you say you liked it and..."

She turns away from me, "Oh fuck sorry. Don't look at me! Sorry, Peter, give me a second."

She grabs a tissue from the desk, to probably wipe away some tears. I can't see her face, but before I can say anything she continues, "Sorry. You make me so happy and *sniffles* I try to be the hard and demanding Mistress you dream off. And now look at me, I am crying like a fucking baby. I am just the fucking worst Mistress ever..."

Oh my god, I smile inside.

Somehow her sobbing and starting to cry feels so cute to me.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask her. "You are the best Mistress ever!"

"Yeah, right..."

"No, I mean it. I love it when you do the voice, you know what I mean. BUT not all the time, I still want to talk to my friend V, not Mistress V. And yesterday wasn't selfish. You just demanded what you wanted. That's what a good Mistress does. That is what you get to do as a Mistress. I loved every second of it, you have done nothing wrong, and everything right!"

I put a hand on her shoulder as I was saying that.

It takes her a moment to compose herself and then she turns around.

I smile and look at her eyes. She has stopped crying and looks at me with slightly reddish eyes.

Sooo cute.

"You are way too nice to me Peter."

"You deserve it V!"

She chuckles, "Glad one of us thinks that. Thank you. And sorry for crying, I don't know what came over me."

I grin, "Yeah, you looked ugly crying and sounded really fucking gross. Disgusting!"

She hits me softly with a fist on my shoulder and laughs, "You asshole!"

We both laugh.

As the laughter dies down, I smile and say, "For real though, you looked cute!"

"Thanks!"

A moment passes.

I break the silence, "So V, what do you want to do while we wait for nourishment?"

"Hmmm I still want to know something."

"Mhmmm what is it?

She carefully phrases her question, "Do you want me to continue controlling your orgasms for this week?"

My cock was limp from that orgasm and all that talk. But her asking that question, I feel it growing hard again. Oh god what shall I say?

I slowly speak my mind, "Yes, BUT only if you want to do that. I don't want you to do it, just because you know that I like it. I want you to do it, if you want to do it. Oh gosh. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes," she smiles, "it does make sense. But now that we talked so much about it. I kinda like the idea of you running around hard and horny for me." She giggles at that thought.

"I love that idea too."

What am I saying?

She smiles, "And I don't have to feel bad about it now. Well then, that settles it, no more cumming for you without my permission Peter!"

"Yes Mistress!"

--

Interlude from the present:

And that is how she casually took control over all of my orgasms. Only minutes after having an emotional moment with tears. It was such a fucking weird, but memoralbe moment in our relationship. And, to be honest, we both had no fucking idea what orgasmcontrol meant for our relationship. Anyway, on with the story:

--

My cock is throbbing hard. He agrees, but also strongly disagrees.

She grins, "Aww I wonder what would happen if I say no for the remaining six days?"

6 days? OH PLEASE NO.

OH no no no no no. What did I just agree too?

I am so aroused AND worried.

She laughs, "LoL someone looks scared. I'm just kidding. Don't worry you get to cum before that!"

*relieved sigh*

We continue our conversation and joke around a bit about orgasms, until the doorbell finally rings. Our saviour has arrived. We are both starving. I get the Pizza this time, as she still hasn't put on any pants, and doesn't plan to. Which makes me happy, her legs are gorgeous.

We eat together and then go on with our usual plan for the evening. Continuing playing our Point&Click Adventure game on her PC. We are about an hour into it, when I remember something she told me yesterday.

I look through the corner of my eyes, trying to see what she is doing, when she is not controlling the mouse. And sure enough 5 minutes later I catch her hand going to her pussy.

"HA!" I shout out. "You have been spotted, Stealthninja V!"

She pouts, "Pffff! You were only looking for it, because I told you about it yesterday."

"Maybe, but fact is I saw it!"

"Well bigbrain, fact is I have been doing it for an hour, and you only spotted it now. Who is the loser now, hu!?"

"I feel like a winner!" I raise my chin proudly.

"Pfft. Focus on the game. We've been stuck on that riddle for half an hour. Probably because you just keep looking at me and not trying to solve it!"

That is partially true. "Well maybe you shouldn't play with yourself and focus too?"

"B... But I am horny!"

WAIT, WHAT?

"What?" I ask.

She looks at me with lustful eyes. Her hand still in her panties, shamelessly rubbing her pussy. She says again, "I am still horny. And I want you to give me another orgasm today!"

I moan inside, my cock instantly growing hard.

I feel my heart pounding.

"Of course Mistress. I'd love to!"

She rolls back on the chair and pulls down her panties. She uses her best Mistress voice and demands my tongue once again. I fall to my knees and lick her for a good 20 minutes on that chair, before we change to the bed. It takes her a long time to cum a second time, partially because my tongue is very sore. But I still manage to give her another great orgasm.

We even cuddle a bit afterwards and then she sends me home. We agree to meet again tomorrow after work. It feels like such a long time.

My cock still rages on the way home and protests that it didn't get any more action.

But I don't care.

That day was perfect.

She is just perfect.

-fin-

12