Adventuring Ch. 02

Story Info
Dragon: A quest leads to a strange encounter.
6.7k words
4.69
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
274 Followers

This is the continuation of Adventuring 1. In that story, George was summoned by a sorceress to a strange land, where he was told that he was the hero that could save the city. But most of the royal family seemed more interested in having sex with him. In this second installment, George is sent on the actual quest to slay a dragon. In addition to normal sex, this episode contains sex with a non-human, anal sex, and mild s/m.

Once more, George woke up with a beautiful woman in his arms. This time it was neither the Queen nor her daughter, but her sorceress, the powerful but kind and beautiful Merlina. He just laid there, enjoying the warmth of her naked body, her soft smooth skin, and the strong smell of woman.

When she woke up, she led him to the bathroom. There was the usual hole in the ground used for toilet, but there was also a large barrel, and a thin copper pipe leading from the barrel to just under the ceiling.

"Watch. Since you have no magic in your world, I am sure you have never seen this."

She puts her hand on the barrel, and says a spell. Nothing happens, nothing visible at least. Then she says another spell, and hot water starts spouting out of the pipe.

"Wow, a real shower. That's nice!"

"You know the word for this? You have seen one before?" Merlina looks disappointed.

He nods, "You can make showers work without magic. We have them. But yours is clearly better," he says as he steps into the water.

"How so," she asks.

"Well, this shower has an enchanting naked sorceress in it. That is certainly an improvement over any other shower I have seen."

Her smile comes back, and she joins him in the shower.

Soon after they were both dressed for their quest. He was wearing chain mail, heavy boots, and a cloak that could keep out most weather. She was wearing the same robes she always wore, light shoes, and no cloak. They both had backpacks, she had packed them. His was at least twice the size and trice the weight of hers, but that was only fair. He was an unusually strong man, after all, and she was a centuries old lady.

They met the rest of the party in the palace courtyard. Moira, a tall, very strongly build and very muscular woman of the queen's guard was wearing a heavy chain mail and was armed with a large two-handed sword. He suspected that she would wield in her left hand as easily as if it were a wooden stick. She did not smile when he greeted her.

Petr of the palace guard was also clad in chain mail, at his side was a more normal looking long sword. Next to him stood Karine, a small but tough-looking woman, armed with two shorter swords. She, too, wore chain mail but unlike Moira her built was normal for a woman. Yet she oozed confidence, and George suspected that she might be the most deadly fighter of the party. Both Petr and Karine greeted him with friendly smiles. All three wore backpacks as big as his own.

"Serinne should be joining us in a moment," Merlina said.

They had not waited long before Moira confronted George.

"So, you look strong, but not stronger than me. I bet I could beat you four times out of five in a fight. What makes you think that you are better at killing the dragon than the rest of us?"

"Huh," said George, surprised by her hostility. "I don't. And yes, you are probably as strong as me, and you certainly have more fighting experience. I am not going to fight you, but if I were you would almost certainly win."

"Then why the fuck are you the chosen one?"

"I don't know, I mean I am not even sure I am. Maybe my sword is the chosen sword, and I am just its carrier. Or maybe I am not special at all, but just happen to be the one who slays the dragon."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, in my world there is a very famous story, where one of the antagonists is a millennia-old undead witch-king. A thousand-year old prophecy said that 'not by the hand of man shall he die', and it was generally assumed to mean that only an elf or a supernatural being could kill him. He knows of the prophecy himself, so when he faces a warrior on the battlefield who threatens to kill him, he laughs and says 'No man can kill me'. 'But I am no man, you are facing a woman', the warrior says. He realizes that there is a loophole in the prophecy, and hesitates long enough for her to kill him, with a bit of help from a friend.

"Once the story was published, a fan asked the author how this magic worked that protected the witch king from being slain by a man. And the author answered that there was no such magic, nothing was protecting him. The prophecy did not say that no man could kill him, it was merely the foresight that the one who actually kills him would not be a man.

"Perhaps that is the same with me. I am not special, I just happen to kill the dragon. Or maybe the dragon happens to eat me, and while it is distracted somebody else kills it."

"You are a weird hero," Moira said. "Ah, there she comes!"

George looked behind him, and saw a naked woman approach. She was not even wearing shoes, and had no backpack and no weapons of any kind. Her pussy was hairless. That was the first hairless pussy George saw in this strange world - and he had seen quite a few, since all the servants in the palace were naked. Merlina introduced her as 'Serinne, priestess of the Great Mother'. And then they set off.

As they left the city, George found himself walking next to Serinne. He knew fully well that it might be an inappropriate topic, but he could not help himself.

"I saw a naked priest the other day. Are all priests and priestesses naked?"

"Yes, of course," she answers. Then, when he does not say more, she continues.

"You know that you are expected to be naked in the presence of royalty. Well, it is the same with the gods. As a priestess, I am always in the presence of the Great Mother. Therefore I am always naked."

They walked a bit before she continued, "And there is another reason. We are not allowed to own anything. So I wear nothing, and carry nothing. Anything I need on this trip, be it food or shelter, you will give me."

"That must be a hard life."

"No, not at all," she answered. "Normally I live at the temple, in comfort provided by it. I get all I need from the temple. The temple expects us to work for it, but only a few hours a day in addition to the worshiping. Some attend the gardens that feed us, some trade. I fuck and the money goes to the temple."

George held back an outburst, but she clearly noticed his surprise.

"You are surprised, why? Did you not see my naked pussy?"

"Er, yes, but... does that mean..."

"Yes, that shows that I am a whore," she says with a smile. "I really recommend going to the temple instead of the whore-house next time you are horny. The price is the same, but the money goes to the temple, and the time you spend in bed is counted as worship by the Great Mother."

"Oh," George said, and tried not to sound freaked out. "Is it common to be both priestess and whore?"

"Yes, quite. Maybe one out of four priests, and one out of three priestesses."

Merlina, who walked just before them, turned her head.

"She is too modest to tell you, but she is actually quite a well-known whore, out of a highly respected family of whores!"

"Yes," Serinne said. "That is true. Seven generations, an unbroken female line of whores! But mom almost broke the tradition. She and her sister both apprenticed as goldsmiths, and she worked as one for five years before she decided that she would rather be a whore. My aunt is still a goldsmith, and a good one, but mom never regretted her choice, and she was so proud when I turned 18 and joined the temple, and right away chose to have my body hair permanently removed."

They walked for a few hours, and finally rested for lunch on a small hill by the highway - or what passed for a highway here, to George it looked like a track with very little traffic. After lunch, as Merlina was giving signal for departure, Serinne stopped her.

"Any trip, and certainly an important quest like this one, should start with worship of the Great Mother. I suggest we do that now, we can do it in two ways. We could sing one of the Holy Hymns. Or you could all have intercourse with me, and through me with the Great Mother. Singing is certainly fastest, but fucking is more fun."

"Do we have time to fuck her?" Moira asks.

"Of course," Merlina answers. "If we were in a hurry, we would have left yesterday. Let's vote. Who prefer fucking over singing?"

They all raised their hand.

Serinne laid down in the grass with her legs spread. Merlina crawled on top of her in a 69, and they began licking. After a few minutes, their breathing was getting rapid, and finally they both moaned as they climaxed.

In the meantime, Moira had stripped naked, opened her pack, and pulled out a double-ended strap-on dildo. George was surprised to see it, the straps were leather but the dildo itself looked almost like plastic or silicone, not a material he expected to see in this world. But he soon stopped speculating about materials, Moira inserted the small end of the dildo in herself, and tightened the straps. Then she got between Serinnes legs and entered her. She fucked her vigorously, and again they both came in concert, Moira with a loud moan.

George had quickly removed his armor and clothes, and now he was ready to fuck Serinne. But before he began, he kissed her gently on her breasts, and then went down on her. She tasted of pussy and girl-cum, and squirmed with pleasure as he licked her. Then he placed his dick at her love canal, and slowly inserted it. She was warm and very wet, and squelched as he fucked her. And in the very moment he came he felt her contractions, too.

Karine was next, she opted for a 69 that soon led to them both climaxing. Petr was last, he too chose a 69 with him on top, and after a few minutes he came in her mouth.

"Now we can continue our quest, with the blessing of the Great Mother," Serinne said as she got up. Then she whispered in George's ear "I have no idea why mum ever considered being a goldsmith. This is so much better!"

They walked for most of the afternoon until a large bird of prey, perhaps a falcon, began circling above them. Merlina signaled for them to stop, then she walked a bit away from the rest, and held out her arm. The falcon landed on it, and they stood for a while in silence, looking into each other's eyes. Then the bird shook it head and alighted, disappearing into the setting sun.

"The dragon has not moved today, as we expected," she said.

They walked on until darkness fell. Moira walked next to George, and after a short time of awkward silence she spoke.

"I owe you an apology," she said. "I spoke rashly this morning, and was not fair to you."

"No need to apologize," George said. "Suddenly your queen placed her trust in a complete stranger, who obviously is not a greater fighter than you. It was only natural that you were annoyed."

"But still, I apologize."

"And I accept your apology and forgive you, although I do not feel there is much to forgive."

When she smiled, clearly relieved, he added "And I would hope to become your friend."

She extended her hand. "For friendship!"

"For friendship!"

Soon after, it was getting dark and Merlina gave signal to camp for the night.

"As a sign of our new friendship, would you like to share a tent with me tonight?" Moira asked.

"Certainly," George answered. "I am unfamiliar with how your tents work, but I am sure I can figure it out with your help."

She looked slightly confused by that comments, but after they had eaten it became clear why. What they called tents were merely large, waterproof sleeping bags that could hold two or perhaps even three people. They all paired up two and two, Petr with Serinne, Merlina with Karine, and Moira with George. To Georges slight surprise everybody stripped naked before getting into the bags, and George soon found himself lying in Moira's strong embrace. She kissed him and he opened his mouth to let in her tongue. He ran his hands over her strong back, and her muscular ass, she did the same for him. Soon they were ready, and Moira rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her. He fucked her hard, while her strong hands squeezed his ass cheeks. He kissed her again as he came inside her. Then he rested a bit, lying with his full weight on her strong body.

"I am sure you have had girls sleep on top of you after having sex with you, but have you ever slept on top of the girl?" she asked him.

"No, I am to heavy for that."

"Tonight is your chance, you are not too heavy for me. Spread your legs, so they drop down on each side of mine, move a bit down so you can rest you head on my chest, and go to sleep."

He did as she said, and laid down with his head slightly above her breasts, and her bush against his belly. It was weird lying there, with a breathing body below his own, without worrying about crushing her. Weird, but also very nice, and not long after they were both sleeping.

He was still lying face down on top of Moira when he woke up. She was already awake, and he could hear moaning from one of the other tents, it sounded like Merlina's voice. He needed to pee, and had morning wood.

Moira kissed him again. "I won't let you out before you fuck me again," she whispered in his ears.

He used his knees to move her legs apart, and then he entered her. She was not yet ready, her pussy was dry, but as he hesitated she grabbed his ass and pulled him inside her, although it obviously hurt. Then, as he fucked her, she quickly became very wet. With his full bladder, fucking was awkward, and he did not make any effort to delay his climax.

They quickly caught their breath, and then they rushed out of the tent to pee. Moira squatted naked and without shame just outside the tent, and George stood next to her and pissed on a small plant. Merlina and Karine were already dressed and preparing breakfast, while Petr and Serinne were still enjoying themselves in their tent.

The day was uneventful, cloudy with a bit of sunshine and a small shower after lunch. In the mid afternoon, the falcon came back, and once again landed on Merlina's arm.

"The dragon has moved east, it has settled near the Cloven Mountain and is preying on the livestock of the neighboring villages. It should stay there for three or four days, and we should reach it the day after tomorrow," Merlina informed them.

"Why does it move so slowly, staying in the same place for many days?" George asked. "Does it actually want us to catch up?"

"I really don't know," Merlina said, "but I have a guess. I suspect it may be related to magic. Dragons are huge, and there is no way their wings alone can support their weight when flying. They must be using magic to help them stay aloft.

"But humans are the only ones who can channel magic from outside their own bodies, even elves cannot do that. All other magical creatures have to generate their own magic, and that is extremely exhausting. I think a dragon can only fly for a few hours before it needs to rest for several days. It can probably make small flights to catch prey, but needs to stay more or less in one place until it recovers its strength. But I am guessing, it may just be how it likes to behave."

They walked for another two hours until they broke for the night. George approached Karine, and asked her if she would like to share a tent with him.

"Sure, that would be a pleasure," she said, "Moira seemed pleased with your efforts last night."

So they rolled out one of the over-sized sleeping bags that go for tents here, and stripped naked. Karine looked with admiration at George's muscular body. Her own body was strong, lean, and athletic, with rather small breasts and a dense, dark bush covering her pussy. George felt his manhood swell when he looked at her, and hurried into the so-called tent, legs first.

Karine crawled in after him, but head first so she ended in a 69 position. She quickly grabbed his now erect dick and began licking it. Her pussy was perfectly positioned above Georges mouth, and he gently licked along the entire length of her slit, before putting his lips around her clit, sucking it. They both moaned, and George came in Karine's mouth. They both continued licking, and soon after Karine squirted into his mouth and all over his face. She still continued to lick him, but now she began moving her entire body, sliding it against his. He found it very stimulating, and soon he came again. She still moved tirelessly against his body, now licking his balls and pubic hair. He ran his tongue gently over the outside of her pussy, then he pushed it inside. He gently ran the tip of his tongue over her clit, then he sucked it more vigorously, trying to vary the ways he could pleasure her. She came multiple times, sometime small orgasms causing her body to shake, sometime big ones squirting over him. He was in good shape, and she was virtually tireless, but after what must have been at least an hour they stopped.

Karina crawled out of the tent, and squatted just outside to relieve herself. Then she got back in, this time legs first. But she teasingly let her pussy slide over Georges face and chest, then her muscular belly, and her breasts, before she kissed him on the mouth while lying on top of him. They fell asleep in this position.

Next morning George woke up while Karine was fucking him. She had impaled herself on his morning wood, and was slowly grinding. He shot his seed into her, and then they both emerged from the tent - a new day had come.

It was late in the afternoon when they reached a village that had obviously been abandoned in haste. There was a scorched spot on a field close to the village, with many large bones. Clearly the dragon had burned and killed some large animal, probably a cow or a horse.

"I guess we will face the dragon tomorrow," George said to no-one in particular. "I have never even seen a dragon, I wonder how one can kill it."

"Well, with your sword you may have a chance," Merlina said. "Clearly spells of slaying have been laid upon it."

"Maybe, but I still have to get close to the dragon." He looked at the burned spot and the bones.

"Are you scared?" Moira asks.

"Of course I am scared! It a fucking fire-breathing dragon!"

"Good," Moira says. "Only a fool would not be afraid. A coward would deny his fear, and then run away. A true hero acknowledges his fear, but face it."

"We are all scared," Merlina adds. "Just look at how we have been behaving. I mean, promiscuity is a virtue of course, but still. People tend to make love when scared. We have been fucking like princesses!"

They camped under a copse of trees nearby, so they could not be seen from the air. George approached Merlina.

"Merlina, would you like to spend the night with me?"

"And fuck you like a princess. Sure. May I cast a spell on your dick?"

"That depends. What does it do?"

"It removes your refractory period, the time where your dick goes flaccid after coming. If you want, you will be able to keep it stiff for as long as you like. The spell also makes your will control your erection, at least partly. At any time you want an erection, it will come."

"And can I make involuntary erections go away?"

"No, that is not part of the spell. That would spoil the fun, wouldn't it?"

"Are there any side effects."

"No, and I can remove the spell at any time, if you want. Although no-one have ever asked for that."

"Go ahead, then."

She led him away from the others, and asked him to strip naked. She then removed her own clothes, and began chanting. She touched his chest while chanting, and then his dick. He could not say if it was the magic or her touch, but he immediately got an erection. She made him lie down in the moss on his back, and touched her own pussy while chanting, and still chanted as she lower herself over him, and let his dick into her pussy. She sat still, with his stiff dick inside her, while her chanting became stronger. Then she finished her spell, and he could feel a warmth flow from her pussy into his dick. None of them had come, but she slowly rose again, and helped him up. Then they returned to the camp, still naked and carrying their clothes, before climbing together into a tent.

Araw
Araw
274 Followers
12