Adventuring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid side by side for a while, exploring each other's body with their hands and lips. Then Merlina asked him to let her be on top, and he happily complied. She began riding him, her pussy was tight, wet and warm, and it did not take long before he came. But she just continued riding him, and the spell worked! He remained stiff, and he continued to enjoy being ridden. Soon after she came, and still she continued, until he ejaculated deep inside her for the second time in ten minutes. Then she kissed him, and laid down on top of him.

"Let me sleep on top of you, and keep your dick stiff and inside me."

"Sure, but will it not hurt?"

"Me or you? My spell keeps your dick stiff, but it also keeps it healthy, it will not hurt. And I have slept like this many times, my pussy may be a bit sore tomorrow, but it is worth it. Last night I slept with Moira's dildo in me, a real dick is much better."

So George let her fall asleep on top of him, and laid for a long time enjoying the feeling of his stiff dick inside her. Eventually, he too fell asleep.

He woke up in the middle of the night, horny and stiff, and still inside Merlina who was snoring. He began moving gently inside her, first making small rocking motions with his pelvis, then as he felt her pussy become wetter he began moving back and forth, fucking her so gently that she did not wake up. It was so hot fucking a sleeping beauty, still it took a long time before he finally came, as he did not want to move so much that she would wake up. Then he went back to sleep.

He woke up at first light, when Merlina began stretching in her sleep, and soon she woke too.

"I had a wonderful dream, I dreamt that you fucked me as I slept. Did you?"

He nodded.

"Good! Let's do it one last time before breakfast."

One last time became two last times, then three. He could hear the sound of lovemaking from the other tents, but nobody left their tents as the sun rose and crept up across the sky. It was almost noon by the time they finally got out to eat a late breakfast. The mood was subdued, today was the day they would face the dragon. Today was the day they would most likely die.

They had hardly left their camping ground when they entered a dense forest, and walked in it for more than an hour, through hilly landscape. Once they left the forest, Cloven Mountain was right in front of them.

To George, it looked like Ayers Rock, except that it was split in two by a narrow canyon, almost as if some angry god had broken it. And perhaps it was smaller, George suddenly realized that he had no clue how big Ayers Rock was, he had seen many pictures of it, but none with anything indicating the scale. And he should not call it Ayers Rock, it had a more correct name. Uhuru, perhaps? No, that was a woman in Star Trek. Ulairi? He could not remember it, and reached for his phone in the pocket. Of course there was no phone, and no Google in this world. Not that it mattered, this was Cloven Rock, not Ulairi or whatever it was called. And a dragon lived here!

The plain between the forest and the mountain was covered in tall grass, with small copses of trees. Some of these were burned, but most still stood as they probably had for decades. The dragon had only had a day to mark its territory, but the markings were unmistakable. They approached the mountain in silence.

They did not see the dragon, but as there were more burned trees near the canyon, that was where they went. They were quite close before something moved. A huge head appeared in the canyon, and soon the dragon emerged. It was huge, far larger than anything George had imagined. He could not see how he could possibly hope to kill this monster.

They should have spread out so they would not all get killed by a single blast of the dragon. But they did not. Maybe they knew in their hearths that it was hopeless.

The dragon looked at them, then it turned its head to the side, opened its mouth and spewed fire. A blast of flame hit a small copse of trees, shattering some of the trees and setting them all ablaze. Then it looked back at them.

"That clearly meant 'I could kill you if I wanted to'", Karine said. "I hope it also meant '... but I don't want to'."

The dragon moved closer, then it opened its huge mouth again, but this time to speak. Its voice was like swords being dragged over stone, and the words were unlike any language George had ever heard.

"It speaks the Ancient Tongue, but not the dialect I learned," Serinne said. "It says something like 'give me the Hero with the magic... sword', think it said. 'Give me his blood and his life. Then I leave.'"

"That... sounds bad," George said, and placed his hand on the handle of his sword.

The dragon spoke again.

"Give me the warrior with the magic sword," Serinne translated. "I desire his blood and his life. Then I fly west and do not kill. I am almost sure that is what it said, although it used a weird word for sword."

"No way! We cannot let it kill George," Moira said, and drew her sword.

"Relax," George said. "You cannot fight it. Do you think we can walk away, I don't. If it wants to kill me, I am dead. It is just a question of whether the rest of you die, too."

"I'll die with you!", Moira said, interrupting him.

"Thank you. But... I just have this feeling that it is not my fate to die today. Either we give the dragon what it wants, they you will live, and maybe I will live too. Or we deny it, and are all barbecued. Stay here. If I am not back in three days, return to the city and inform the queen."

George looked at them all, and Moira reluctantly sheathed her sword. Then he walked towards the dragon, trying very hard to keep his legs from shaking.

The dragon looked at him, then it turned around and crawled back to the canyon. George followed it into the canyon, but soon lost it. He walked at a steady pace, but refused to run to keep up with the dragon. The canyon continued all the way through the mountain, when he reached the other end the dragon was standing on the plain, waiting for him. It looked at him, and moved its head closer.

He looked into one of its eyes. He had read many fantasy books claiming that you should never look a dragon into the eyes, but he could not help it. The eye was big, the size of a human head, but it was not like any other eye he had seen. There was no pupil and no iris, it was an orb filled with moving flame!

The dragon's skin was covered with scales, each scale the size of a manhole cover. It was reddish-brown with a metallic sheen. George now fell almost sure that the dragon would not kill him, although he could not say why. But he felt calm, and was for the first time able to appreciate the beauty of this magnificent creature before him. The head was lizard like, but with two large horns, all the skin covered with shimmering scales, the brownish-red color playing in it.

He could not help himself, but reached out and touched the snout of the dragon. The skin was warm, warmer than the skin of a human, but not unpleasant to touch. He slowly let his hand glide over the left nostril of the dragon.

Then it was as if the dragon moved, and yet it stood still. For a short while George was confused, then he understood what he saw: the dragon was shrinking. He kept his hand on the nostril until the dragon had shrunk to the size of an elephant. Then it stood up on its hind legs. The horns on its head were gone, and the leathery wings were shrinking fast. The snout became shorter, the face less lizard like and began taking human features.

It had only taken a few minutes, but now the figure before him was clearly looking more and more like a woman, although of superhuman size. But she continued to shrink, until she was only slightly larger than George. She was clearly a woman now, although she still had a tail, perhaps three feet long and an inch thick. She still had scales, now the size of fingernails, they covered all the skin, even her face, with the exception of the areolas and nipples of her large breasts, the skin there looked entirely human.

She looked at him and smiled. Then she licked her lips, George halfway expected a forked tongue, but it looked entirely human. At least until a very long tongue came out of her mouth, and she licked her own nipples while still looking straight ahead at George. She pulled her overly long tongue back into her mouth. Then it came out again, this time even longer, and she ran it over the slit between her legs. Her pussy was hairless like the rest of her, but the skin was covered with small scales even there.

She walked closer until she stood just in front of George. He slowly placed his hand on her hip. Her skin felt smooth to the touch, and slightly warmer than human skin. She leaned down, as if to kiss him. Their lips touched, and she opened her mouth slightly. George opened his own mouth, halfway dreading what her tongue would do, halfway welcoming it. The tip of her tongue touched the tip of his, and they kissed briefly as if she was a human woman. Then she withdrew her head, placed one hand on his shoulder, and guided him to kiss her left nipple. He took it in his mouth and sucked it, then he sucked the other nipple.

She began removing his clothes, and not long after he stood naked in front of the dragon woman. She had not spoken a word. Now she lead him to a spot where the grass looked soft and inviting, and guided him down so he was lying on his back. Her pussy was not just visibly wet, it was dripping, blobs of wetness where sliding down her legs. His dick was ready and stiff, and she slowly lowered herself onto it.

She was wetter than any other woman he had known, and warmer. He could feel her body heat as her warm flesh swallowed his member, it was like making love to a girl with a high fever. She began moving back and forth, riding him, while wetness was spreading from her pussy into his pubic hair. He came hard, it felt like he was gushing come into her.

She did not stop, nor was he willing to stop, and Merlina's spell kept his dick hard. She moved her tail, as if to show it to him first, and then she moved it between his legs. He felt the tail pressing itself in between his ass cheeks towards his anus. He had never been pegged, but he knew what he had to do: relax. And slowly the tip of her tail moved into his asshole. It did not go far in, not much longer than a dick would have, but it twisted a bit around inside him, pressing on his prostate. George immediately came again. And again. The dragon-lady's regular motion, her tail in his ass, and Merlina's supporting spell meant that George had almost ten orgasms during the next hour. He was utterly spent when the tail pulled out of him and she stood up.

She reached for him, clearly wanting him to stand up, but he was too exhausted. He rolled onto his side, and was about to go to sleep right there. She laid down behind him, spooning him. His intellect told him that he was lying with a dragon in human form, a powerful and dangerous being. His emotions told him that her arms were the safest place he could possibly sleep. His emotions won, and he felt into a dreamless slumber.

He woke up in her arms, not knowing if she had slept or just waited patiently. Now she clearly wanted more sex, she laid on her back and spread her legs, pointing with her right hand at her pussy. He kissed her pussy, it was still soaking wet. He licked it for a while, then he licked her belly, slowly working his way up to her breasts. His lower belly was pressed against her wet pussy as he took a nipple in his mouth, and sucked. Unexpectedly, his mouth filled with milk, and his stomach rumbled. He had skipped both dinner and breakfast, and drank hungrily from both her breasts. Once his stomach was full, let go of her breasts, and pressed his dick against her pussy. He entered her wet and warm cave, and began fucking her while looking into her eyes. They were the least human part of her, small orbs filled with flame! But he no longer felt any fear or awe, just love.

As he fucked her, he once again felt the tip of her tail against his asshole. He welcomed it inside him. But this time the tail continued to slide into him, turning whenever his intestines were turning, until all of her tail was inside him, and he could feel it filling him up. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, knowing full well what would happen. Her tongue pressed against his lips, and he let it slide into his mouth. It filled his mouth, and moved down his throat, only briefly causing him to gag slightly. Her tongue continued to slide inside him, and he could feel it move down his throat all the way down to his stomach. It should have freaked him out, instead he found it intensely pleasurable. She wrapped her strong arms around him.

He was utterly trapped. Her tongue kept his head close to hers, lips pressed against each other. Her tail in her ass meant that he could not have pulled his dick out of her pussy if he had wanted to. And her arms around his torso held him in an unbreakable embrace. He could only do the one thing he most wanted to do: fuck her. He rocked his pelvis back and forth, moving his dick inside her wet vulva until he came. He did not stop, nor did she let go, and they fucked for many hours. Merlina's spell and her milk kept him going far longer than should have been humanly possible, and noon was long past when they stopped. She withdrew her tongue and tail from his body, and he pulled out of her pussy. His dick was red and sore, and he had no idea how many times he had come inside her. He knew now that this was why she had come to the land of humans, that all dragons are female and that this is how they make new dragons. She would return to her lair to lay eggs that he had fertilized.

She led him back to his clothes, he got dressed and donned his armor. Then she stuck her head between his legs, and stood up, carrying him on her shoulders. He was no small man, and the armor was not light either, but she carried him as easily as a toddler. Then she began to grow beneath him, her shape slowly changing as she grew, until he sat on the neck of a full-grown dragon. Flames burst from her mouth, then she spread her wings and carried him over the Cloven Mountain. She descended where he had left the others, they jumped up and drew their swords, until they saw his small shape upon the dragon. It landed, and as soon as he had dismounted it took flight again and disappeared into the west.

"You survived! What happened?" Merlina asked.

George looked at them. "Serinne, you said she used a strange word for sword when she said she wanted 'the hero with the magic sword'."

"Yes. Is the dragon a 'she' now?"

"She did not mean my sword. She wanted the dick that Merlina had cast a spell on!"

"Oh!" Merlina and Serinne looked at each other, but did not say more. George knew that he would have to tell Merlina what had happened in detail, but that could wait. They broke camp and began their return to the city.

They walked for hours, it was as if none of them dared to ask him what had happened, until eventually Karine broke the silence.

"Did you... I don't know how to ask politely. Did you somehow make love to the dragon?"

He nodded. "I most certainly did. She changed her shape, became almost like a human woman, and we made love. Or rather, we fucked. Like animals, just longer. Much longer. And now I don't know about tonight. I would not mind sharing my tent with a woman, as long as she does not expect sex."

"Then share it with me. I am no princess, I cannot fuck every night."

George spent the night spooning Karine. It was obvious that everybody were a lot less horny now that they no longer expected to be in mortal danger. George's sex drive did not return until they were almost back at the city. On the last night, Serinne seduced him in her tent.

12