Adventuring Ch. 03

Story Info
Princess: A successful quest warrants a reward.
7.3k words
4.38
6.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
272 Followers

This is the third and last part of the Adventuring mini-series. This installment contains a significant amount of lesbian incest between sisters and between mother and daughters. You have been warned.

They only had a short day's walk to the city from their last camping site, and they soon met a group of soldiers. Merlina asked their captain to send a courier to the Queen, informing her of the successful quest.

It was mid afternoon when they reached the city, and walked through the busy streets to the royal palace. As soon as they arrived, they were informed that the Queen was awaiting them in the throne room. There were no regular audiences, so the ante-chamber was empty and they all stripped naked before entering her royal presence.

The naked guards were standing at attention along the sides of the throne room, and the Queen was awaiting them on the throne. She was not wearing the brocade dress she usually wore for audiences (the one where the lower back was missing, so a servant could lick her private parts during a long boring day of audiences). Instead she was wearing an elegant red evening robe, and a simple diadem instead of the heavy crown. The princesses were standing next to the throne.

She stood to greet them, and smiled warmly.

"Welcome back, I hear your quest was successful. Did you manage to slay the dragon?"

"Not quite," Merlina answered. "George here displayed extraordinary courage, and managed to turn the dragon back where it come from. We will not see it again, but most likely its offspring will come back during your daughter's reign. Thanks to George we now know why it comes, and what to do about it."

Merlina then explained everything that had happened.

"Good," the Queen said. "You will have to repeat it all at the next council meeting. But now it is time for celebrating your victory. And for rewarding it.

"George, as the savior of the city you will receive the traditional reward: your own weight in gold. In addition, we will find a suitable young woman of noble family who is willing to marry you, so you can become part of the nobility of the realm."

"I want to marry him."

They all turned to look at princess Katarina, who had interrupted the queen.

"My dear Katarina, you cannot marry him. You are fourth in line for the throne, if you absolutely have to marry it should be a woman!"

"Mom, I love fucking women, but I have always wanted to marry a man. To sleep with the same man every night, perverse as it sounds! George is kind, handsome and brave. And I have been thinking about him since he left on the quest. I think I am in love!"

"But you are fourth in line to the throne..."

"Yes," she interrupted. "And when Véronique's daughter is born I will be fifth. It has never been my fate to sit the throne. So it does not matter if the father of my children is known."

The Queen stood a while in thought. Then she turned to George.

"So be it. If you too are willing, then you will share the life and the bed of my youngest daughter for a month. If you then still both want to marry, you shall have my blessing. But if any of your children are female, they will not be in line for the throne."

George had already made up his mind. He was unlikely to ever return to his own world, and was not likely to find a better wife here. He was not in love with Katarina, not yet at least, but he liked her. And he felt in his heart that love would come if they lived together for a month. So he agreed to the Queen's proposal.

"Then that is settled," the Queen said. "Now the rest of you risked your lives as well, and should be rewarded. You will each receive a thousand golden ducats."

George could see on their reaction that this was more than they expected.

"... and tonight you will all dine with me. After the dinner, I will host a love party where you can all show your love for your Queen, and I can show my love and gratitude to your all. If any of you have partners you desire to bring to the dinner and party, please let my servants know so they can be fetched. You are all welcome to hang around here or in the palace gardens, until dinner is served in an hour or so."

With those words the Queen rose again, and bowed to her guests before leaving the throne room. The princesses stepped down from the dais, and most of them followed her. Charlotte took Serinne, Karine and Petr to the palace gardens, while Merlina and Moira walked off together. Katarina came straight for George, grabbed him by the arm, and led him off.

"Come, my beloved. We are officially engaged now, so I expect you to take me to the dinner and party tonight."

"Certainly, my dear, that will be a pleasure," he answered. Then, after a bit of a pause, "But what exactly does a 'love party' entail?"

"It is exactly what your horny mind think it is. We will all have the honor and pleasure of making love to our Queen."

"You too? I mean, she is your mother."

She laughed, "You seem shocked. Is that taboo where you come from?"

He nods.

"But why? Certainly father and daughter or brother and sister could lead to abomination and must be banned. But if both have the same gender there is no danger of abominable pregnancies."

"Still..."

Katarina suddenly looks more serious than he had ever seen her. "It bothers you, I see. If you want, I can stay away from the love party."

He shakes his head. "No. If I am to live in this world, I should get used to its traditions." Then he grins. "Besides, it will be hot to see you fuck your mother!"

The dinner was in the formal dining hall, with the Queen and all the princesses present and wearing evening dresses. Everybody else were of course naked in their presence. Pretty young ladies were serving canapes and sparkling wine, while everybody were chatting. George and Katarina walked hand in hand, and Petr's wife Ada was there, none of the other quest members seemed to have a partner.

It was time to get seated. George was placed in the seat of honor, at the Queen's right hand (and very quickly with her right hand in his crotch). On the other side of him, his fiancee was placed (one more hand playing with his private parts). Naked waiters and waitresses served the three courses, clearly groping them was both expected and accepted. Three whores from the local brothel were under the table, giving head to both guests and royalty throughout the dinner. Finally, desert (and pussies) had been eaten and the Queen rose.

"Dear heroes, now it is time for you and your partners to withdraw with me to my chambers, where the partying will continue."

They all left, led by the Queen. Katarina went with George, the other princesses withdrew, although George very much doubted that any of them were planning to sleep alone tonight.

They arrived at the Queens quarters, which had been made ready for the love party. A large bed was in the middle of the room, and on a table was a pile of strap-on dildos. While some of the girls chose dildos, the Queen and Katarina stripped naked and gave their clothes to a servant, who left. The Queen got in the bed on her back, and spread her legs in a most un-queenly manner.

Moira was ready with a strap-on dildo, and fucked her hard, both of them moaning while the rest watched. When they had both come, Merlina took Moira's place. She, too, used a dildo to fuck the queen, but also licked her face while fucking her. When she had finished, Karine went next. She did not use a dildo, instead she went down on the queen in a 69. The Queen quickly came again, and soon after Karine squirted all over her face. Then Katarina was ready with a dildo, but first she licked her mother's hairy twat, then her belly, and finally as she was licking her breasts she inserted her strap-on into the Queen and began fucking her energetically. George lined up behind his fiancee, and when she was done he followed her example, and licked the royal pussy. Katarina sat in the bed next to her mother, and placed one hand on her mother's breast, another on George's ass as he fucked the Queen until he came inside her. She was covered in sweat now, but seemed eager to continue.

Ada was next, and then Petr and Serinne. Then the Queen sat up in her bed, and called George over. She grabbed him by the dick.

"Merlina says she has enchanted this one. Take my place in the bed, then I'll get on top of you."

He did that, and she impaled herself on him. "Now all the rest of you can take turns fucking me in my ass. And the bed is big, get into it and have fun with each other, too."

Katarina was the first to fuck her mother in the ass, while she was lying on top of George. George looked her in the eyes as she did it, and they both loved it. The sandwiched queen moaned as she was being fucked from both sides. Then Katarina pulled out and removed her dildo while Karine took her place. The princess then squatted over Georges face, and sat down on it, with her white-haired pussy facing her mother so she could lick it while she was being fucked by Karine and George. Then Karine was replace by Petr, and then by Merlina. At this point Katarina got off George's face, and laid down in a 69 with Karine next to them in the bed.

The Queen and Merlina both came simultaneously, but then the Queens eyes rolled, and she passed out on top of George.

"Stop, she has passed out!" George half screamed.

"Relax," Merlina said. "That often happens when she is fucked this much. She instructed me to let the fucking continue even if she passes out. She wants to come round with a dick or two inside her"

So Petr fucked her in the ass, while she was lying unconscious on top of George. Then Serinne fucked her with a dildo, and Katarina put her dildo back on, and for the third time fucked her mother. The Queen came round with a loud gasp, and moments later she clearly orgasmed once more. She rolled off George.

"Enough dicks and dildos. I want tongues on my body," she said with a slurred voice.

George started licking one breast while Merlina licked another, and Serinne and Petr both licked her pussy. Then George made space for Ada, and sat up in the bed. He needed a small break. Katarina sat down next to him, and put her arm around his sweaty body.

"This has been fun," she said, "and it will continue all night. But I would like to be naughty and sneak off with you to our very own bedroom."

"Would that be ok? I mean, she is the Queen after all."

"Yes, and I am a princess. Come."

She took him by the hand, and they left the Queen in a pile of sweaty bodies.

"You stink of women's sweat and my mothers pussy juice," Katarina said as soon as she had ushered him into her own bed. "Let's do something about that!"

She began licking his face, and he giggled.

"Don't move," she ordered, and continued licking him. For ten minutes he lay on the bed, while she licked him absolutely everywhere. Then he flipped her over, and began licking her. It quickly turned into a naked tickling contest, followed by hot sex.

He spooned her after sex, it was late and they wanted a bit of sleep. But they were still wide awake after an intense evening.

"You smell of my mother," she whispered. "But that is OK."

"You also smell of your mother, but mostly of yourself, and that is much better than just OK."

She giggled, "I am glad you like my smell. But we still need a bath first thing in the morning!"

Next morning they went to breakfast newly washed, Katarina in one of her revealing dresses, George is nothing at all. The other princesses were there, but the Queen was not.

"Have you seen mom?" Véronique asked. "She is not usually this late."

"No, we sneaked out and slept in our own bed."

"Tsk tsk," Véronique said, but was interrupted by the door opening. Moira and Merlina was half supporting half carrying the Queen into the room. She was naked, sweaty, and her hair was a mess.

"How dare you!" Véronique half shouted as she stood up. "Bringing the Queen to breakfast naked like a commoner!"

"I am really sorry," Merlina said, "but she insisted she was too tired to get dressed."

They helped the Queen sit down. As she sat on the chair, she winched. "Ouch, my pussy is so sore..."

Katarina waved two servant over, "Get two more chairs for Merlina and Moira, they will eat with us."

"Seriously mom, you are getting to old to fuck like that!" Véronique chided.

"But it's so much fun. I just need a day to recover... Oh shit, the reception with the Ambassador."

"Yes. And a long day of audiences. Don't worry mom, get some food and then Moira and Merlina will help you back to bed. Moira, can you stay with her during the day? Try not to fuck her too much."

Véronique looked at her sisters before continuing. "Charlotte, can you lead the meeting in the Chamber of Commerce in my absence, you have been to most meetings already? Then I'll hold the audiences. Can one of you assist me in the throne room?"

Vala raised her hand.

"Thanks, Vala. I am sure Aya will keep you company. Then I'll host the reception for the new ambassador. Katarina and George, if you come as co-hosts then it looks like the royal family takes the event seriously. See mom, don't worry. Get some food and then back to bed."

"Thanks, my dear," the Queen said. She already looked a bit better. Soon after, Moira and Merlina helped the Queen back to her room. She was still obviously sore between the legs, but now she could almost walk unaided.

"Ah well," Véronique sighed. "I hope I'll be just as irresponsible when I am her age. Let's get ready for the audiences."

She, Vala and Aya-Mathilda got up.

"Do you need our help during the day?" Katarina asked.

"No, you two just got engaged. I am sure you have better things to do!"

Katarina led George back to her room, and undressed. "I think you were the only one who didn't fuck my mom in the ass. Don't you like ass-play?"

"Well... I have never actually tried it. A part from the Dragon's tail, I liked that."

"Are you serious? You should. It's fun! I have some oil in the upper drawer for lubrication."

She put her hands on her bed, and stood with her ass out, inviting him. George opened the drawer, there was a bottle of oil and not just one but three different strap-on dildos. He took the bottle and dripped a few drops on her asshole. Then he stood behind her, and placed his dick at her back door. He slowly pushed it in. It was a lot tighter than her pussy, just as warm but less wet. He slowly fucked her, and she moaned, clearly enjoying it at least as much as him. He soon came, and pulled out. It was good, but the best part was the taboo of doing it, other than that he preferred the pussy - not that he was going to admit that to Katarina!

"Your turn," Katarina said, and fetched the smallest strap-on dildo from the drawer. Moments later she had lubricated it, and stood behind him. He felt the dildo press against his ass, and relaxed, letting it in. It did not hurt, and felt even better than when the dragon did it, perhaps because less was going on. He could feel the dildo press gently against his prostate, and his dick got very hard. Once more he came, this time messing up the bed.

They spent a few hours in bed. Eventually, they got up and Katarina put her clothes back on.

"Let's check on Vala in the throne room."

They entered through a back door leading into the part of the throne room hidden behind the large tapestries behind the throne itself. Aya-Mathilda was there, and so was the lower part of Vala's plus-sized naked body. Her head and shoulders were under the throne, licking Véronique's pussy. Aya was sitting next to her, with her hand placed in Vala's crotch. She waved them over, and they tip-toed silently over to her, so they could not be heard by the people in front of the throne.

"You can lick her, if you want," Aya-Mathilda whispered. George looked at his beloved, who nodded. Katarina walked over to the other side of the bench, and sat down. Aya placed both hands on Vala's left breast, and began kneading it. Katarina did the same with her right breast. Vala jerked a bit, she clearly did not expect four hands on her body, but then she relaxed. George got between her thick thighs, and began licking her hairy pussy. She was very wet. He found her large clit, and began sucking it. Suddenly Vala's body jerked, and girl-cum flowed out of her. George cleaned her up with his tongue, and looked up. His eyes met Katarina's, she smiled encouraging. Aya pointed at his dick, and then at Vala's pussy.

So George got into position, and slowly pushed his stiff member into Vala's now exceedingly wet pussy. He fucked her till he came, and then pulled out. Katarina took his place, and licked Vala clean. Then, without a word, they sneaked out of the door again.

"Do you think she knows who fucked her?" George asked.

"No, and I am sure Aya will refuse to tell her. She is a bit of a tease."

That evening, soon after dinner, Véronique, Charlotte, and Katarina changed to evening dresses, elegant long dresses with long sleeves, but still showing significant cleavage at the front. Katarina's dress was the color of good red wine, and she held a small cloth strip of the same color in her hands.

"Tonight, you too get to be dressed. Sort of, at least. Tie this around your right wrist, so all can see that you are mine."

George happily did so. They had been engaged for slightly more than a day, and he was already in love! What is the old saying? 'There are many ways to fall in love, but fucking is the most efficient.'

They went to the throne room, and Véronique sat in the throne, now without anybody to lick her. The naked guards were standing ready along the walls, and long tables had been put up with delicacies from the city and the realm. Then the nobility began arriving, naked of course. Each time a nobleman or noblewoman entered, they would bow to the Crown Princess, and she would stand up to greet them. Finally, the doors opened and this time a guard slammed a staff three times into the floor.

"His Excellency the ambassador of Aigyptos and Nubia, and his wife and his daughter."

A dark man entered, holding his wife in his left hand, and followed by a younger woman. George could not help noticing that the ambassador was unusually well endowed, and that the bushes of the two women were unusually dense. They bowed as Véronique rose to greet them, but this time she did not sit down on the throne again, instead she descended the stairs and walked forward to them, taking the ambassadors right hand in her own hands.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome. On behalf on my mother the Queen, who unfortunately is indisposed today, and on my own behalf, and on behalf of my sisters, welcome to the realm!"

"Greetings to you, to Her Majesty the Queen, and to the entire royal family from my lord, his Majesty the Great Pharaoh." He bowed once again, before continuing in a less formal mode of the language, "Allow me to present my wife, Nefertari, and my beautiful daughter Aida."

"And allow me to present my sisters the princesses Charlotte and Katarina, and Katarina's fiance George from the Shadow Worlds. And now as a sign of peace and friendship, let me offer you food and wine."

She led the ambassador and his family to the buffet, the princesses and George followed them. Once they had their plates full, the rest of the guests approached the buffet, and soon everybody was chatting in small groups. George and Katarina soon found themselves in the company of the young woman Aida.

"Are you really from a Shadow World," Aida asked George.

"Well, I have not heard it called that before, but I am indeed from another world. Similar, but different."

"We had a visitor from a Shadow World three years ago, when I was sixteen. He said that in his world, Aigyptos was a Greek province. And even worse, he said that nobody believed in any gods in his world. I think the Pharaoh seriously considered having him put in jail, but he was far too useful. He was an expert in alchemy, although he insisted on calling it something else."

Araw
Araw
272 Followers