Adventuring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke, her eyes wandered towards George's crotch, until she realized that she was staring, and blushed.

"I am sorry. It is just that I have never spoken to a naked man before. Or even seen one. In Aigyptos being naked among strangers is exceedingly shameful, it just does not happen." She hesitated and blushed further, before continuing, "And sex with other people than your husband or wife is strictly forbidden. My father says that it is not so here. And he says that it is even permitted to make love to a person of your own sex. And he says that while we are here, we are under the Law of the Queen, not the Law of the Pharaoh."

Katarina smiled at the now obviously embarrassed girl. "That is all true. And if you ever want to explore it all, come to me. But do not hurry, figure out what you want. You are always welcome to return to the palace and ask for me."

"I will," she said, and rushed over to her parents, who were talking with a group of noblemen and -women.

The reception continued For an hour or so, until Véronique discreetly left with the ambassador in her right arm and his wife in her left. Nefertari was caressing Véronique's large pregnant belly. Then the nobility began slowly to leave. Aida came back to Katarina and George.

"My father told me to be careful not to get pregnant. But I don't know how to avoid that if I sleep with men or women."

"Well, women will not make you pregnant," Katarina said gently. "As for men, there are solutions."

She waved at Merlina who was standing nearby. She came over.

"This young woman does not desire to get pregnant before she has found a husband."

"Understandable," Merlina said. "I have just what you need in my laboratory."

Then Merlina closed her eyes and concentrated, while holding her hands together. A blue light emerged from between her hands, and when she opened them she held a small vial.

"Drink this. It will protect you for three months. When that time has passed, come back to me, and I will give you more. It is easy to produce, I can even teach you how."

"Thank you, sorceress." She bowed to Merlina. Then she drank the content of the vial, and turned to Katarina and George.

"Can you... Do you know somebody who..." She blushed and could not complete the sentence.

"Come with us."

They went to their bedroom, and Katarina disrobed in front of Aida.

"Do you want to start with me, or with George?"

"With George, if I may."

"Good choice. Start by embracing him, kiss him, and touch him. Explore his body, and let him explore your body. Standing, or in the bed, that does not matter."

For a while they stood kissing, and groping each other. She played with his stiff dick, he played with her pussy and the hair around it, and with her nice small breasts. Her nipples got stiff, and her pussy wet.

"When you are ready, lead him to the bed. For the first time, it is best if you are on top. It may still hurt a bit, but don't be afraid, it is not dangerous. And you can take it slowly when you are on top."

Aida led George to the bed, and he laid down, ready, with his erection pointing shamelessly up. She squatted over him, and slowly, ever so slowly lowered herself onto his dick. Her pussy was very tight, and she had to push a bit to get it in.

She moaned. "Wow, that is better than I thought. It almost did not hurt. And now. Wow. Just wow."

"Move while you are on top of him. Up and down, slowly."

Slowly, she began riding him, uncertain at first but with more and more confidence. She placed her hands on his chest and looked at him with her black eyes. He began playing with her tits, massaging them, touching the nipples. She was sweating now, and panting, and he came inside her. She just continued, and Merlina's spell allowed him to remain erect and continue with her. For more than fifteen minutes she fucked him, until they were both dripping with sweat. Then she collapsed on top of him, panting.

"Wow, you sure did not hold back. Now catch your breath, and when you are ready roll off him, and let me show you how two women can make love."

Aida lay for maybe five or ten minutes op top of George, then she rolled off and smiled at Katarina.

"I think I am ready."

Katarina did not reply, instead she climbed on top of Aida into a 69, and began licking Aida's pussy before slowly lowering her own onto Aida's face. The licking began in earnest. George sat up, to better watch. Aida's black hair and brown skin was in contrast to Katarina's snow-white hair and exceedingly light skin. Both women were beautiful, but George knew in his heart that he preferred his fiancee. Now both women were panting, and he could see Katarina having numerous small orgasms. Suddenly Aida's body shook, and she screamed in ecstasy. Katarina laid down next to her, and took her in her arms.

"Wow, what was that? What happened to me?"

"It is called an orgasm. And a pretty big one, judging from your reaction. Congratulations, far from all women experience that the first time. Now we should sleep, I hope you want to sleep with us."

She did, and slept soundly between Katarina and George. Next morning, they brought her to breakfast. They had hardly sat down when Véronique entered in a flimsy dress, with the ambassador and his wife on her arms. They sat down, and Nefertari looked at her daughter.

"I hope you had as much fun as we did."

Aida blushed, and nodded.

Later that day, Katarina and George were sitting in the gardens, near the place where he first had a glimpse of her. For a while they just enjoyed sitting together in silence, but eventually Katarina spoke.

"That day we walked in the city, you told me that you are a pervert and don't like having sex with men. Did you mean it? Do you want to never have sex with men, or just less often than women?"

"I don't want to have sex with men, I do not find it attractive. But that should not hold you back..."

She interrupted him with a kiss.

"I, too, have a perversion. I have slept with hundreds of men and women. But when I told my mom I wanted to marry a man, and sleep with him every night I did not tell the full truth. Not only do I want that. I want to only fuck this one man, never to have another dick in me. Only your dick, and dildos. Can you accept that we never bring men to our bed, only women?"

"Oh, yes, gladly."

"Oh, I love you so much! Just never tell anybody. My family will guess, of course, and so will the servants. But if we never tell they can pretend not to notice."

"Why? Is it somehow wrong?"

"Yes, very. I am a princess! The three cardinal virtues of a princess are politeness, intelligence and promiscuity. Voluntarily limiting my promiscuity is not exactly how I should behave."

"I see. I'll keep your secret," he said. He paused a bit before continuing. "Can I ask you something, too. You say we will bring women to our bed. Can we agree always to do it together; only to fuck other people when we are both present?"

"I guess... But if one of us is traveling alone, then neither of us fuck anybody?"

He nods. "We'll better try always to travel together."

"Oh my..." She looks shocked. Then she smiles, "It is actually quite romantic. To sacrifice a part of our sexuality for each other, even a small part. Lets' do it. But never ever tell anybody about this!"

A few days later they came down for breakfast a bit earlier than usual. The servants were still getting the food ready, and George noticed one of them writing something on a piece of paper posted on the wall. The paper had probably been there some of the other days, he just had not really thought about it.

"What is she doing? Signing up for something?" he asked Katarina.

"Yes, it is for mom's audiences today. Sometimes she wants somebody specific in the throne under her. But if she does not, she'll pick somebody from that list."

"Oh, maybe I should sign up," George says, half jokingly.

"Do that, but not today. In two days it will be Véronique who holds the audience, that will be much more fun."

"Much more, even?"

"Yes. She is younger, and she is pregnant. Pregnant pussy just tastes better! But most importantly, she is hardcore. Mom will take bathroom breaks when she needs to piss, and a lunch break. Véronique will sit all day on the throne without any breaks. When she needs to piss, she'll do it in your mouth."

George nodded. And two days later, he made sure to come down early for breakfast and signed up. When Véronique showed up a bit later, she looked at the list.

"Well, George. You'll better eat a lot for breakfast, you are not getting any lunch today!"

After breakfast, George and Katarina went with Véronique to the throne room. Véronique changed to the brocade audience dress while George was placed on the bench that would go below her. He was gently strapped in. Bottles of water and some snacks were made ready for the Crown Princess.

"If you panic and need to be pulled out, knock five times with your right hand," Katarina said. "If you need to piss, knock three times with your left, then I'll take care of it."

"How will you do that."

"With my mouth, of course. It won't be the first time I drink piss."

It was time for George to go into the throne. Véronique slowly sat down, pressing her pussy against his mouth, and her dense black bush against his face. Her big pregnant belly was just in front of his eyes, and her smell was overwhelming him. He began licking her. Pregnant pussy did taste unusually good!

He soon lost track of time. Once in a while, his mouth would fill up with piss, and he would swallow it eagerly. He never got really thirsty, and soon he had to tap three times with his left hand. He felt Katarina's lips around his dick, and began pissing in her mouth. She continued to play with his now stiff dick, and fucked him a few times.

At some point he felt two set of hands on his body, then two tongues were licking his manhood. Moments later a pussy engulfed his dick. It did not feel like Katarina's. He fucked whomever it was, and came inside the unknown pussy. Then a new pussy took its place, this time it was almost certainly Katarina's. He soon came again. Before long, the day was gone, and he was released spent and happy.

The following week Katarina spent the day under Véronique, and George took care of her, spending almost all day lying between her legs, licking her pussy - and occasionally drink her piss.

One day George and Katarina were on their way to the gym - they went every second day, sometimes alone, sometimes with Charlotte or with Aya-Mathilde and Vala. That day they were alone, but on their way they met Vala with four naked pretty fat young women. They were giggling as they saw George and Katarina.

"It's for Aya," Vala said. "You know how much she loves fat women."

That evening, Vala and Aya-Mathilde did not show up for dinner, nor did they show up for breakfast next morning. A few hours later, when Katarina and George were enjoying each other's bodies in the 69 position, it knocked on their door.

Kata raised her head from George's crotch. "Come in!"

It was Vala. She was naked, which was unusual.

"Can you two help us fuck Aya?"

Katarina grabbed her largest strap-on dildo, and then they followed Vala to their room. Inside, Aya-Mathilde was tied spread-eagled to the bed. One of the fat girls were licking her pussy, one was riding her face. A third was sitting in a chair, masturbating, while the fourth was watching the action.

"Oh!" George said. "How long has she been tied up like that?"

"Since about this time yesterday, but she got a bathroom break this morning. Girls, make room for our guests!"

The two girls got off Aya, who looked up at her new guests. Her face was red and sticky with pussy juice, and her hair was a complete mess. "Oh, hi!" she said, with a tired smile.

Kata put on her strap-on, and starting plowing her sister. Aya moaned, and clearly enjoyed it, although she seemed pretty exhausted. Soon after George took her place. Aya stank. Her smell was a mixture of her own sweat and the sweat of the five girls who had been fucking her non-stop, mixed with a hint of stale piss. George filled his lungs with her musty stink, and fucked her hard. He soon came.

As soon as he was done, the masturbating girl got up from her chair and took his place. Another girl started kissing Aya. Katarina and George looked at each other, then they called a girl over each, and began fucking them in the bed, on each side of the spread-eagled princess. They stayed for many hours, and fucked Aya many times.

A few days later, the month of their engagement having nearly passed, the Queen asked them if they still wanted to marry. When they both said yes, she nodded.

"I thought so. I have already begun arranging the marriage. We will hold it a week from now in the Octagonal Hall."

A week later it was time for the wedding. George was naked as usual, until just after lunch when Katarina led him back to their room. The servants had laid out clothes for them both, suitable for a royal wedding.

"Today, you become a prince. So from now on, you should wear clothes as is fitting for a prince."

They got dressed, and soon after they were taken separately by horse-drawn carriages to the Octagonal Hall in the other end of the city. The hall was mainly used for concerts and plays, but also for important events like this wedding. The carriages waited for a while outside two separate side doors of the Hall while the last guests arrived, then George was led out of the carriages and in through the small side door.

The Octagonal Hall had, as the name implied, eight walls. Along one wall was an elevated dais where the wedding would take place. The main door was in the opposite wall, it was closed now. George and Katarina entered simultaneously through two small doors in the walls next to the wall with the main door. Two aisles led up through the rows of chairs, meeting just in front of the dais. As they entered, trumpets played, and more than five hundred naked guests rose in respect for the royal couple. On the first row, the Queen and the other Princesses had risen too, the only ones apart from George and Katarina wearing clothes.

The couple was led up on the dais, where a priest and a priestess spoke of holy marriage, of eternal unwavering love, and of the importance of promiscuity in a royal marriage. Then Katarina and George held hands as the formalities binding them together in marriage were said. It all took less than half an hour. Then the Queen entered the dais, declared the wedding over, and invited all the guests to remain and party.

Organized chaos ensued. The guest stood while fifty servants entered and quickly removed the many chairs from the hall. Tables were placed along the walls, and food was placed on the tables. An orchestra took over the dais, and less than ten minutes after the Queen had made her announcement the music was playing and the party began. George and Katarina had the first dance alone, and then more than a hundred naked couples began dancing around them.

Eventually it was getting late, and Katarina and George returned to the royal castle, where they spent their wedding night just as they had spent every night the last month, fucking until they were exhausted. The next day, as they returned to their chambers after dinner, Katarina asked George if he was ready for the "Regent's Rights".

"You mean your mother is coming to fuck us?"

"Yes. If we were ordinary nobility then the Queen would come to claim the Regent's Rights. Or perhaps the Crown Princess. But we are a royal couple, and I am theoretically in line to the throne. So by tradition, everybody who is ahead of me can claim Regent's Rights. We will probably have mum coming over tonight, and then my sisters one by one. And I'll let Aya know that she is welcome to bring Vala along."

I nodded. We had hardly undressed and gone to bed, when it knocked on the door.

"Enter!" Katarina called.

The Queen entered, in a long sexy evening dress, carrying a small handbag.

"I have come to claim the Regent's rights. Do you acknowledge that right?"

"We do," they both answered.

The Queen then removed her dress, and joined them in bed.

"I'll start by welcoming you to the family," she said to George, and squatted over his face.

She slowly sat down on him, pressing her pussy against his mouth. He began eating her out. Pussy juice flowed into his mouth, his nose was pressed deep into her bush, and he could feel Katarina playing with his dick. It did not take long before the Queen came in his mouth.

Then she disengaged from George, and sat down on her daughters face. Katarina began eating her out. George considered if he should lick his new wife, but instead decided to sit on her, right behind the Queen. He hugged his mother-in-law from behind, and played with her tits, while her daughter licked her pussy. Once more, the Queen moaned as she came.

Then she asked George to lie on his back, and fucked him cowgirl style until he came in her pussy, and she squirted over his belly. She then found a strap-on dildo in her handbag, and asked Katarina to lie on her back. She fucked her daughter in the missionary position, while George watches. Then she flipped Katarina over, and started pegging her until they both came. Georges ass was next in line, and he was pegged until his ass burns and his dick spits out its last drops of come.

THe Queen tok off her dildo, and for the next hour they lay together, touching and licking each other indiscriminately. Finally they were all tired.

"I would like to sleep in the middle," the Queen said. And so it was, she lay on her back, with a head on each shoulder and two hands playing with her bush and pussy while they all fell asleep.

The next night Véronique came to them. Her belly was now huge, there was only a week till the child were due, and they fucked her with great care. Most of the time Veronique was on her back while George and Katarina licked her belly, her breasts and her pussy. As he licked her breasts and sucked on her nipples, George tasted the first drops of her milk.

"Your sister has milk in her breasts, taste it!"

Katarina took the other breast, and for a while they both sucked. They got maybe a single mouthful of milk each, not much, but Katarina claimed that it was important to get a coming mother started early on breastfeeding.

The following day, Charlotte joined them. She only wanted to fuck in the 69 position, but she eagerly fucked them both like that, not just once or twice, but switching between the two every time she comes. Eventually, exhausted, she insisted that George slept in the middle between two sisters "for luck". And George certainly felt lucky as he fell asleep, spooning his beautiful wife while being spooned himself by her sister.

Aya-Mathilda and Vala both wanted it in the missionary position, with Katarina's largest strap-on dildo. George started with Vala, and were it not for the spell on his dick he would also have ended with Vala. But now he was able to continue, and they switched back and forth between the two women until all four were exhausted and sweaty. The dildo was thrown onto a table, and Katarina and Aya-Mathilda laid down to sleep in the 69 position. Vala laid herself on top of George, with her head on his shoulders and his magically erect dick in her pussy. As George fell asleep he could not help wondering why fucking a fat girl was that nice!

The next morning they all sat at the breakfast table.

"So how did you like that we all claimed Regent's rights?" the Queen asked him.

"I liked it very much. I am going to miss it. Aren't you, my dear Kata?"

"I most certainly am."

"And I certainly enjoyed it, too," Vala added. "Why don't we..."

"Yes?"

"Why don't we arrange a monthly family fucking day, where the seven of us meet and fuck our brains out. I think that would be fun."