All Comments on 'Adventurous'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story telling

A pleasure to read very fine writing.

isadoreisadoreover 5 years ago
adventurous!

would love to have my wife do that! a very well written scenario and one I would love. Well Done

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
????

A good plot badly damaged by 'un-good' writing. It seemed you just got carried away, throwing your writing craft to the winds. Ex. Simple things like EVERY PARAGRAPH STARTS WITH A CAPITOL LETTER, and ANYTHING THAT'S SPOKEN GOES IN QUOTES. There's more but this should give you the idea.

However, don't let this discourage you. You show talent and the mechanics can be learned. cd

LancerlottLancerlottover 5 years ago
Can't agree with dreamer..

.. this was very well written. The whole point is the punctuation disappears in the throes of passion and the haze of the dope. A well-crafted piece. A bit unpredictable and not at all cliched. Five stars from me. Thanks OLAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Adventurous

Very well done. This is a terrific description of sex, not limited by rules -- and is sex constrained by RULES? Your style for this tale keep me in the story while allowing time to breathe. Used sparingly this is an effective style.

Not often I give five grand stars, but this wins them all.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 5 years agoAuthor
I got YELLED AT

okay so yeah, i sometimes drop a capital letter here and there. I dont really proogreead this stuff. If the spellcheck doesnt catch it oh well... Its free.

That said, the quotation marks are missing in some of that because really, was someone saying it, was she saying it, was she imagining it? Its hard to say. Stoned sex does that.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 5 years ago

well written, and well paced,, the wifes lines were typical of a middle aged womans reaction to this scenario,, loved it,,,,,i am working my way through all your stories and now that I know you do not edit,, am a little distraught because sometimes I lose the thread,,even paragraphs are misplaced..ah well its still worth a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Black couples are what I truly love to get with. I'm a white married red head!

I was extremely sexually active in college. I'm now suffering in silence. My 60second , small endowed, husband doesn't even come close to sexually satisfy me. I'm constantly sexually frustrated, and extremely horny all the time.

I thought I was in love. Being married to such a sexually straight laced man is most definitely not easy! I try to be faithful and true. God it is so hard!

We have a redheaded daughter starting college. I've told her to explore her sexual desires, fantasies, and her lesbian and interracial ones fully too. I made sure that she is now on the pill!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous