Adventurous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see her little redhead, her tiny pale ass, and then, to my side, his long hard cock.

I craned my head towards it. At least I thought I did. In reality, I don't think I did much but turn my neck a degree or two.

I just had to watch it. I imagined it was throbbing. I just had to endure her tongue and fingers. I was a fuck toy. I wanted to be a good fuck toy.

You are the best fuck toy.

I want to be a good little slut.

You are a good little slut.

I want to get fucked. I want you to fuck me.

Not yet.

No?

No. You have to earn your fucking.

I do.

Yes.

Will you make me do it.

Yes.

Please.

I will.

And you will fuck me while i do.

Yes.

Can we do it now?

Not till you come.

Oh god, I can't come.

Yes, you can.

No... I came too hard.

Two tongues?

Yeah?

Yeah.

I felt the pillows pulled out from behind my head. I was too weak to hold it up anymore and it just flopped back against the mattress. There was movement all over. I was suddenly warm, buried beneath the tall strong man. I felt his broad tongue and the scratchiness of his chin and I felt her tiny little tongue and the teasing of her thin little fingers. With two mouths on me, she had to move them. Her tongue moved to my pussy. He found my clit, her finger, just one, tiny and thin, slipped up my ass, and I opened my eyes. he was astride my face. I opened my mouth. He inched backward enough and filled my mouth with his balls.

I knew that when I would bite down so would he and I used it to control his teeth and tongue on my clit. I was close. I tried to get a hand free. I wanted his dick. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted him to fuck my throat. My arms were pinned though. I just had to suck on what he wanted me to suck on and at the moment it was a mouth full of shaved balls.

She started to move her finger faster. I had to have it.

Fuck me. Fuck my face.

He rocked side to side and back and forth and there it was, the tip of his dick, still swollen and hard. I got it between my lips, he did the rest. She licked and fucked me with her thin little fingers and he fucked my mouth, his dick pressed all the way into me. I gagged but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop. he was coming and he was licking my clit and I was coming and fuck, my body tightened, every muscle flexed, every nerve firing and I groaned around his cock. he knew. He stuffed a finger in my pussy and shoved his dick in my mouth and with her tiny fingers they filled my every hole and I came and it was hard and it hurt in that spectacular way a good one can hurt so badly you don't think you will survive it but you do.

Stop, I begged. Fuck stop. They did, eventually, on their own time, but not until my climax had run its course and when they moved off of me I rolled over and curled into a little ball.

Give me a minute, I begged.

I heard her moan a little. I wanted to look but couldn't. I listened to it continue until I just had to see. I looked over to see him licking her.

"Noo! I want to lick it."

"Sorry," he said.

"You can fuck her," I told him.

"You sure?"

"Mmm. Yeah."

He moved forward. Her head was just beside me on the bed. He little foot was extended up over my hips. He moved on top of her. He moved inside of her, I presume. I reached down and gripped her leg pulling it up, spreading her out.

He started to fuck her.

"harder."

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Give her that dick!" I ordered him. I didn't know what was wrong with me. My body came alive. I let go of her leg. I found her tit. That was what I wanted, wasn't it, it suck and pinch those tits while she came. they were large and fleshy and round and my mouth watered. I sat up, rolled over, leaned in, and took one between my lips and teeth and sucked it like a starving infant.

He slapped my ass!

I sucked harder. her body rocked beneath me with each thrust. he slapped me again, hard, spanking my ass. Yes! I wanted him to do it again. he reached down, gripped the back of my neck and moved my face to her other tit.

he fucked her and I sucked at her and she kept moaning short little high pitched moans. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Give it to her, hard," I growled into her chest.

he pulled my head off of her and brought it to his mouth. He kissed me. he tasted like pussy. he fucked her and kissed me and I think it was her that pinched my nipple but I don't really know. His hand was like a vice on the back of my neck and he moved my head from his mouth to hers and I kissed her because I had to

"Mmm. Mmm Mmmm." she moaned into my mouth, her tiny cunt soaked tongue in my mouth, I bit it lightly. "MMMMMMMM!!" she moaned.

He let go of me. I sat up to grip both her tits at once and he fucked her little body until she bounced, each bounce pulling her tits so that I had to pinch them harder.

He made the sound.

His thrusts paused. He took short little breaks between each one.

"Fill her fucking hole," I growled. I am a foul-mouthed slut.

"Come here," he said to me.

"Where."

"here." he had backed off of her.

"Now?"

"Now."

"Did you come in it?"

"Yes," he said. Before I had a chance to protest, because I was going to, he stopped me, stroked my cheek softly, and told me what to do.

"Clean that tight little pussy while I fuck you."

I didn't think about it, I couldn't, he didn't give me a chance. I moved between her short soft fleshy thighs and touched my tongue to the little mound above her pussy. He corrected me, he moved my mouth lower and I tasted him and her and probably some of me still and it wasn't so bad.

He was inside of me. Maybe not so hard or long as normal but he was in there, rocking forward and back and he filled me up even when he wasn't completely hard.

"Oh," I heard her say. I liked that she liked it. I did what I had just done again, a sort of flick of my tongue at her pussy lips. "Oh," He moved deeper into me.

it seems like we rocked back and forth for a long while as I licked at her little pussy. I didn't know if I was doing it right. I had no clue where I was supposed to do what, but she guided me. Her little hands found my hair and she sort of pulled it as she pressed my face into her. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," she moaned.

He was back in his full hearty hard on glory and it was like a steel shaft thrusting and fucking my pussy.

I stuck my tongue out and held it there and just let his cock and her little hands do the rest.

Fuck you are hot

Oh God

Fuck I love your ass.

Oh God

Eat it

Take it

Take my cock.

Oh God yes. Yes. There

Make her come. That's a good girl! Such a good girl.

I wrapped one hand around her little ass cheek and knowing it was my favorite, I stuffed two fingers from my left hand up her cunt and let him do the work of fucking my fingers into her.

There was squealing from in front of me and growling from behind me and the thought of what was happening suddenly filled my stoned little brain as if I was looking at a picture. I saw my body locked in between the two of them as I ate pussy and got fucked.

"Ahhhhrrrgh!" I heard him growl. I didn't feel his cock though. He had pulled out of me.

It took a second and I felt it dripping down my pussy lips. He had come on my ass.

"Fuck me, god damn it, Fuck my tight little ass!"

I thought he would split me in two. I screamed, not in pain, not that kind of scream, but with a last orgasm, nothing so glorious as the couple I already had but it was intense just the same, they always are when his fat cock is filling up my tight little ass.

He pulled out of me.

I moved off of her.

He moved to her side and laid down, wrapping his arm around a cute little friend. He told me to come up, to lie down, to catch my breath. I wrapped myself around her soft little fleshy body as well. He stroked my hair, he kissed me. I took a deep breath.

"Fuck I said."

"Fuck is right," she said. She kissed me now. I let her for a minute. the moment had passed. Maybe I was sober again but I was definitely not up for kissing her again. She turned to him and I closed my eyes as the two of them made out like teenage kids.

It was dark when I opened my eyes again. It was too dark. It was too quiet. Our room is never that dark or quiet. If it's not the TV its the animals or at the very least the bathroom light.

I was scared for a minute and then, finally realizing where I was, was terrified. I half rolled half jumped from the bed, realized I was naked, squeaked, and grabbed a T-shirt from a chair beside my bed.

"Hey."

"Um, hey, wait, where is Michael, what time is it?" I said 30 other things as well. I apologized, I said I was a bitch, I said I needed to get home.

"Deb, relax, chica. He said he had to go home to your son. He said to have you call."

"Where's my purse, where's my phone. What the fuck," again, those were just the highlights. The truth was I babbled incoherently.

She put me together, got me my purse and I made the phone call. Time passed too quickly and too slowly. Mike picked me up. He was calm, relaxed. He held my hand. He got me home, he got me in bed. He helped me out of my jeans and I was about to tell him no, don't touch me when he pulled the comforter over me and kissed me on the head.

I rolled into the fetal position and fought off the urge to cry. He crawled into his side of the bed and put a hand on the dent between my hip and my ribs. I caught my breath for the first time.

"That's a good girl," he said.

"Am I?"

"Very."

"Did I do good? Did I get wife points?"

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked quietly.

It took me a while to respond. I intended to say no. I should say no. Forty-nine-year-old women were not supposed to do that kind of shit. I didn't say no, though. "I did," I said in a whisper.

"Good."

"Do you love me?"

"Always."

"Will you do something for me?"

"Of course," he said. He rolled over and kissed my shoulder.

"Make love to me," I said, so quietly I barely heard it myself.

It was short. I didn't come but that wasn't the point. I think he came, maybe, he grunted like it but I think he was just faking. It was okay though. He had come earlier. I know because I had licked it up. Every last drop.

"Good girl," he said quietly in my ear. "My princess," he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Honey, I'm not bi,"

"Not if you don't want to be. I think you are adventurous."

"Mmmm." I sighed. I closed my hand around his. That was what I was. It was good for an old broad... to be adventurous.

What the fuck was I going to do to top this?

12