Advice on Being a Shared Wife

Story Info
How to be a great wife.
1.7k words
4.47
35.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your husband has already told you that he wants you to have sex with other men, and you may want from other men what your husband can't give you. And that's okay.

When looking for sexual playmates, you want to look for what you can't get at home. If your husband has a small penis, you may want to experience a man with a larger penis. If your husband is timid in bed, you may want a more aggressive man. The great thing is that you have options.

You already know what it's like to have sex with your husband, but wouldn't it be nice to experience what you felt the first time you made love to and with him or any other guy. Sex with strangers can be exciting and very fun. It allows you to be a teenager again and have the fun you had when sex was new.

The important thing to remember is that all men are going to be different. Some men are going to be more experienced and some men are not going to have much experience at all. You have to choose whether you want to have sex only with men who have a lot of experience, or if you are going to try out several men. And you have to try out several men to find just the right ones.

Having too many rules can make things strange. I have only had two rules; No physical, real pain, and NO CONDOMS. I like to keep it simple. I don't want to put too much thought into sex because it shouldn't be something you have to work out. Sex should be spontaneous and fun.

I don't like condoms because they make me raw, and they just feel weird. Men, my husband included, tell me that when they wear condoms that they can't feel anything. I think that both, or all, people involved in sex should feel everything. I also like the feeling of a man cumming inside of me. So, it is up to you if you want men to wear condoms or not. I have found that most men don't want to wear them, and I am very okay with that.

Every couple is going to have their own set of rules, but keep in mind, in the throes of passion, some rules go out the window. It just happens. The only rule that should always be paramount is that of being honest with each other, you, your spouse, and your lovers. Tell your husband what you want, tell your lovers what you want, and allow them to show you what they want.

Friends make great lovers, yet they can become clingy. Strangers are best for sex, at first, because of the thrill of someone new.

For some wives having sex with another man can be scary. That is why your husband must be there. You want your husband's protection, but you also don't want to say no to a lover because if you do, you may lose out on a very pleasurable experience. Once the two of you feel comfortable, you can agree on you having lovers alone, without him being there. And you can go to lovers and be just with them.

Being a Hotwife, which is what you will essentially be, is a special position to be in. You are what other men crave and experience their fantasies with. And by being a Hotwife, you not only can please other men, but you also please your husband at the same time.

What should you look for in a potential sex playmate?

First, you should ask yourself what matters to you. Do you want to experience sex with a man who has a large penis? Do you care if he has facial hair? Is his weight important to you? These are things you have to consider when looking for a sex playmate.

If you want your sex playmate to be the best sex you have ever had, you have to be the best he has ever had. This means that you have to be open to new experiences. I am not saying that you shouldn't have boundaries. What I am saying is that you have to be open to possibilities.

If you are not into, or very good at, giving a man oral sex, I suggest you work on that. When other men come to you, or you go to them, the best part is when you show them that you really want them to please you. The best way to do that is to show them that you want to please them.

Men love confident women. So, when you get with a new sex playmate, it is best to be very open and allowing.

Kissing is a cross-cultural foundation of romantic relationships and has been throughout the ages. It's a fundamental expression of desire, intimacy, adoration, and passion for one's romantic partner. Certainly, some people are more "kissy" and comfortable with physical affection than others. And some women even refuse to kiss their sex playmates. Where's the sense in that?

Kissing is something I always do, no matter who I am having sex with. I like to kiss and I liked to be kissed. Men like to kiss, too. Make sure that this is part of your sexual play. It can only enhance the experience. If the guy isn't a great kisser, it really won't matter once everything else starts happening. And to be honest, most husbands want you to be as intimate as you can be with other men. It turns them on.

How you dress when you meet a new playmate is going to be important, too. You want to dress revealing or wear something easily pulled up, down, or off. You want to make sure that your sex playmate knows that you are available and accessible. Do Not wear panties or bras. They get in the way.

When you are looking for a sex playmate, remember that men like it dirty, too. Express your inner truck driver or sailor. Talk dirty. When you're telling him what you want him to do, say it like he wants to hear it. Not only will it excite him, but it will also benefit you in the long run.

It's okay to tell him to "fuck me hard and deep! Give me that cock and make me your whore!" Tell him to, "Fuck me like a slut with your big cock!" Men love hearing that, and it sets the sex you are having apart from everyday lovemaking.

Men love women who are open to trying new things in the bedroom. Everyone has a different sexual appetite, so be adventurous and willing to try new flavors. It's boring to do the same thing all the time anyway. It's also important not to make a guy feel bad about anything he wants to do. When you're open to his fantasies, he'll feel safe to express himself sexually with you on a deeper level.

LEARN TO SWALLOW! When you swallow a man's cum it tells him that you accept him completely. And it is a thank you to him, as well, for all that he has done for and with you.

For men, sex is very much about feeding their egos. They want to feel desired, appreciated and worshipped. And this is why oral sex is so important to men. They are fixated on it so much because they want you to worship their cocks just as much as they do. The key to giving a mind-blowing BJ is actually enjoying it. Having the power to send your man over the edge with a knee-buckling, thigh-quivering orgasm should make you feel sexy as hell.

Make eye contact with your man while you suck him and let him see how much pleasure it gives you to please him. You'll make him feel like a rock star! And he will do the same for you!

You want the men you get with for sex to want you. So, you have to show them you want them. Kiss them, rub them, go down on them. Take them to the bedroom and have them undress you, then undress them. Get excited. Once on the bed with your legs in the air, get into it! Show him how much you love having him do what he is doing to you. Tell him how good it feels.

Telling him to use you will make him get more excited. Men like to be told what to do in bed, in certain ways. And some guys like to be very manly in bed and get a little rough. Let them.

Be vocal in bed! Guys like screamers. Guys like women who are loud in bed. Be what he needs and he/they will be just what you need. And don't just lay there, move your hips, grind on him, get excited and let him know that he excites you.

Don't Fake It! Women usually mean well when they fake an orgasm. They don't want to bruise their man's ego. So, they just let him think he finished the job. However, you're actually giving positive reinforcement for something that didn't work. If your man isn't pleasing you, tell him how he can. Above all, your man really does want to please you. And faking it doesn't allow him to be the best lover he can be.

If you know that you aren't going to come and you are ready to finish, you can just tell him/them. A direct instruction such as, "I want you to cum in me, fill me up, baby" will let him know he's free to let himself go without worrying about whether it's been long enough for you.

It's up to you now to find the men you are going to play with, maybe more than once. But don't discount the one-timers. Let your husband go online and find men to have sex with you. Go online yourself and look for men to have sex with. The important thing is to find men for sex. You already have a great husband who is allowing you to have sex with other men. What are you waiting for?