All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 14'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love Mom

Have to admit that her boys, while they are growing on me, don't really hold my attention as I can't understand their perspective. But their Mom Petrine, in a day, figures out what Kirsty's dilemma is, and offers her a real choice. And as Petrine was in the exact same position as Kirsty, all those years ago, she can help Kirsty with perspective on making a choice.

I'm assuming that this isn't the end of the saga, though in some ways we have a climax as Kirsty has made a decision, but I'm curious as to what will happen in the days ahead, and how Monika relates to Kirsty. Will Kirsty bring Monika out of her shell and get her to talk? I hope so.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Petrine...and me...

For those of you, who find Petrine a bit...eccentric (being nice here)... I have a fresh blog post with additional material...and insight into my own weird family...

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

I really am enjoying blogging about this story...almost as much as telling it. But back to that...Mikael is not a 'waiter' man as my youngest would say...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
I agree

Petrine offering her a real choice was the best part of the whole series. Someone who has actually connected with her, understands her fears and has addressed them.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Mikael needs help with whatever is weighing him down. His priority is helping Monika but he is kind of lost at what to do for her? Both Mikael and Kirsty need to work on communicating better. With Kirsty coming to a decision as to what she wants maybe that will help. Along with having Petrine as a friend should help ease her worrying.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Wise woman, Petrine. Cuts through the bull and goes to the core of Kirsty's dilemma because she's been there. True, with different men, but the core is the same. She will be a powerful ally in the weeks, months and years ahead. I doubt Kirsty will ever have to wonder where she stands with her.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Bad news...Good news...

This will be the final chapter of Ӕgir's Captive. Blame (or thank) Anon and the REAL Sven.

BUT I have just written the first chapter in Book 2 Ӕgir's Bride. Please note...due to its new tone and the closure that Petrine gave Kirsty here...it will NOT be NonConsent/Reluctance. It will be true BDSM.

Another but...I will not be posting quite as quickly with it as I am no longer rushing towards a finale but wish to fully explore some very hot 'options' that have developed here. I expect to post one to two chapters of it per week. I will also be working upon other of my stories like Night Walker's Woman, Sargent Mike and Small Town Secrets, which have been cheated lately to get to this point.

For more info and to stay up-to-date with all my news...my blog is free and gives you an insight into my 'sick' mind and kinky past.

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phewwww....

You had me there for a moment with your bad news!...

Good to hear that there will me much more! I know this is an erotica site, but I would love to read more about the newly developing relationship between Kirsty and Monica. Loved the scene in the car....

TediTediabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Well, there you go, just excellent. I do not understand how anyone could possibly be displeased with your writing. Screw them and the horse they road in on! Out of the kindness of your heart, you share your writing and people complain... The nerve! I for one, am looking forward to Aegir's Bride.

I will wander over to your Wordpress soon. No doubt it is a gem.

Thank you for your creativity,

Tedi

graceunderfiregraceunderfireabout 9 years ago
Glad you added the "good news" on that comment!

Your first sentence had me worried. I look forward to reading the next saga.

I have a son, I home schooled for 2 years, we are scheduled for an official evaluation next month...but I am quite certain high functioning autism will be the diagnosis along with the sensory processing issues I already know about. So while I don't see the same level as Monika, it is an interesting aspect to the story for me. I read on your blog that you are home schooling your daughter - and yet you find the time to write too, I'm impressed! I had to give it up, I'm in the midst of a divorce, and I'm working to get back in to a career I left years ago. The challenges he is facing in school break my heart...socially - because he looks "normal" everyone expects him to be "normal" - he is amazing, artistic, sweet, fun - but other kids just see - different. I don't know why I'm writing all of this - just to say, I am enjoying your story...I relate quite a bit to Kirsty's desires, fears, and a little bit as well to each of the other characters.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
NEXT Chapter...

For those of you looking for that all important next chapter...this saga is continuing as Ӕgir's Bride in the BDSM category. The first chapter of that posted this morning at https://www.literotica.com/s/ashgir-s-bride-ch-01

Thanks for your support!

Tara

karalinekaralinealmost 9 years ago
Great.

Phew, just finished. I really enjoyed this story. The plot pulled me right in, the characters are complex, I loved the way Kirsty has very different relationships with all three of the brothers. I like your writing style its very engaging and emotional, I felt very attached to Kirsty very quickly.

Your decision to end this here and begin a new book seems like a good one to me, it's a logical place to break. I'm looking forward to reading Ӕgir's Bride and seeing how Kirsty gets on with Monika and her new mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Petrine was not an accidental name, I think. Danish for stone. The rock of the family. Mikael is hurt on multiple levels. The exwife hurt him directly and through the brothers. Then there is the male need to fix problems and protect their children. In his daughter's case he cannot do either. A common reason many men walk away from children with difficulties. The consensual shift will be interesting in terms of her place and power within this group. It is critical that givers are some how recharged or they will eventually wither to dust. You have outlined great demands each man will make. Now, what will they offer back their Freya?

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable!

Found the "Bride" series over in the BDSM section, and it brought me here to read the prequel. What and extraordinary imagination and what a fine piece of writing. All I can say is, Tara Neale, you are "the one."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

This is just amazing story. Relly loved it! So sexy and complex! Thank you for every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This is an absolutely beautiful story and I can't wait for the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Petrine

Anon: Petrine is not, in any way, Danish for stone. The word you're looking for there is "sten", says the native Danish speaker here. :) Quick Google search hints it might be greek for rock, though, so your point isn't totally wasted

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 8 years ago
Mistakes

'Loom' should have been 'loam,' but even with all of the spelling and grammatical errors in your writing, nothing detracts from my enjoyment of your story. It reads like a fully fleshed novel broken into excerpts. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I love your story! The characters are amazing and I appreciate how you flesh out the plot! I hope you follow up with another chapter! I am looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Argh, I didn't want this story to end! Loved it!!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
OMG !! ;))

Hey Tara:) Married to 3 men at the same time?!;) in a strange land?! ;) OMG!! ;)

that too after being kidnapped and taken by force?! ;) phew!!! phew!! and phew!!! ;))

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenabout 6 years ago
Thanks...

I read, devoured, all parts of it in one afternoon.

All I have to say: Thanks for sharing this erotic story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it! Want more!

I loved the story and read it in one sitting. Hope there will be more! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It has endless possibilities

It stays kidnap, rape and abuse somewhere along the way it changed. When all is said and done if their kinks don’t meet in the middle what then? Does it stay as consensual as it is now? That’s the true test but will it happen in the coming chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES