All Comments on 'Aelia in the Kingdom of Farran Ch. 04'

by Nayeli

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Very good!

So glad you updated this story. I hope you are able to update more often.

It certainly has taken some unexpected turns while leaving the initial questions unanswered. I trust at some point you'll get back to the detail of how she got to this world in the first place.

It does seem almost trite how the Prince seems the only enlightened man in his kingdom. For such a patriarchal society there must be someone from whom he has learned that women are more than pleasure chalices or mothers. I think for this story to continue to work, that little annoying detail may have to be explored some.

michassmichassover 13 years ago
enjoyable but I pretty much forgot

the previous chapters by the time this one came along.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Really liking this...

One typo I noticed: "so she preferred to thread lightly"...pretty sure that should be "tread lightly". Didn't keep me from giving it five stars, though. :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
I like it!

Did Rowald know about the agreement between his father and Lord Blair? Was it a written agreement? I wonder if Lord Blair had some part in the original attack by Syrta in order to force the marriage. He may have his own plans that depend upon his daughter becoming queen of Farran. I can't stand to wait for more!

owairakaowairakaover 12 years ago
Patience is a virtue I know but.....

Please give us the next chapter!!!!!!! An extra long one would be faaabulous :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was absolutely fantastic. I hope you continue the series. :)

owairakaowairakaover 11 years ago
please keep writting

I check all the time but alas nothing. It is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still waiting...

I absolutely loved this story and have been waiting seriously long for an update. If you have decided to not finish it, maybe it would be an idea of taking it down...

reddirreddirover 8 years ago

I like your writing style and the mood you set. I hope you continue to write.

owairakaowairakaabout 7 years ago
Wishing and Hoping

Please finish this its an amazing piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I know it's not likely after so long but I'd love for you to finish this. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great story, abruptly ended, hope to see more, very good story

owairakaowairaka20 days ago

Please finish this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous