Aeromorph Celebrations

Story Info
Two aeromorphs celebrate after a race...
2.1k words
3.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The Puerto Rican Grand Prix was the highlight of the season for all racing aeromorphs, marking the end of the racing season for the Prop Driven division and the Helicopter division. Tensions had been high but there was little there that could stand in their way as they crossed the finish line, the cheers of the crowd at the spectacle that they were privileged to see roaring in their ears.

But after the races were done and the champagne had all been sprayed, the aeromorphs retreated to the private lounges that only they could access, complete with large, comfortable sofas and plenty of refreshments. There was even a masseuse and oiling service in an adjoining room if that was required, though it was not a mechanical fix. Any deeper engineering, of course, would have to take place in the hangars or workshop, depending on what it was that needed taking care of.

But Ciara Blackwell, a Mi-24 Hind, didn't care about that. She was there to relax, a large flute of champagne in hand, though she dimly knew in the back of her mind that flutes were not typically used where champagne came from. She'd picked that up from somewhere or the other, though it was not a fact that she wanted to divulge at that time. Her exterior was a sleek grey at that time with a darker shade covering her front and her breasts, red bands around her legs and arms. Of course, all aeromorphs who raced were naked, her breasts on show even if it was perfectly normal. Her shaft, however, was concealed inside, hiding that she was a hermaphrodite until Ciara chose to share it. It was not something that, all that often, she chose to keep hidden...

Kyōfū Matsubara, a Kyūshū J7W Shinden, had not escaped her attention, with the propeller on her backside and her sharp, sleek blue colouring. She shifted her weight a little nervously, intimidated by the larger aeromorph who was a good foot taller than her, probably even more than that. She was a little more on the petite side for the female division at only five foot three, but Ciara had a more imposing presence about her. And her winning streak... Wow, was it impressive!

There was nothing that Ciara had to give in ill-meaning, however, merely the intensity of her being as she locked her life onto racing. Sometimes that came off in ways other than what she intended.

"That was a good run you had," she said with a smile, raising a glass to toast Kyōfū, "and I'm sure you're excited for next season too!"

"Oh... Yes!" Kyōfū jolted, eyes sliding out the large windows, though it was hard for her to keep a smile off her face too. "Yes... Yes, it'll be a good season, though I wish it could go on for longer though... You know? It always feels like there's nothing to do when racing comes to an end!"

The larger aeromorph's eyes gleamed as she stood, setting her flute aside.

"Have you thought about what you want to do in the meantime?"

"Oh, I'll probably stay with family, get in some family time," Kyōfū murmured, bubbly and yet intimidated. "It'll be good to see all of them again..."

"Then how about a little celebration before heading back there?" Ciara grinned. "I'm sure I can give you plenty to do."

Kyōfū was just about to ask what Ciara meant when the larger aeromorph stepped back, rubbing her crotch, letting the spill of her cock swell forth. The hard rock of dark aeromorph breeding pole left nothing to the imagination as she revelled in every inch of it, thick and long, large enough to make anyone who was not up for such a challenge to quake at the knees.

"Oh..." Kyōfū clutched her hands to her chest, eyes wide, though not even she could hide the grin that flickered up and pulled at her lips. "I... Well..."

Her heart pounded, eyes on that growing length of pole, throbbing before her eyes. She licked her lips. It was rushed and it was hasty and with the windows looking out over the racetrack as they were they could have been caught at any time. Yet the aeromorph found that she didn't give a damn after everything.

The race had been fun... So why shouldn't she celebrate?

"Mmm... Maybe?"

She giggled and half-raised her hands on either side of her body, shrugging it off, though, truth be told, she was flattered, very much so. Kyōfū eyed up Ciara's body appreciatively, heart leaping into her throat as the aeromorph caressed her cheek gently, drawing her in a step closer.

"Mmm, then this is a proper celebration..."

No protection would be used. That much Kyōfū already knew as she was drawn into a deep, passionate kiss, "forced", very happily, to be the submissive party. The windows looked out and the sun shone in, glinting off their metal hides as they pressed in closer, Kyōfū's head tipped up so that she could submit so very sweetly into the kiss. She moaned, wanting to rock up onto the tips of her toes, though Ciara was quick to bear her back and down onto a sofa, her legs spread.

Wearing no clothes had many benefits for them, Ciara's cock grinding up over her as it pushed into the softer parts of her flesh. Aeromorphs, after all, were not hard and unyielding, even if some who were not attuned to their species thought that that was so. No, not all metal plates covering their bodies were hard, flesh and matter underneath, living, organic matter. That was how the hermaphrodite between them was able to drip pre-cum, her cock very visibly pulsing as it dripped one thick glob after the other, gleaming with lust.

Kyōfū couldn't help herself, heart racing, Ciara thrusting between her tits as Kyōfū pressed them together for her. Their moans roused together, winding in and out of one another, panting, moaning, pushing on. Her cock fit perfectly between Kyōfū's breasts, appearing out the top, though it was hard for the aeromorph to warp her tits in completely around such a thick length. There was nothing else that could be done about it, not then, her tongue flickering out as she let her lust take her, trying to get to the head of that cock with everything that she had in her and more.

On and on... The stroke of that cock soothed her, pound after pound teasing between her tits. It was a highly erotic feeling, setting her hide tingling, as if she had a thousand aeromorph fingers tapping all over her. Kyōfū moaned, trying to rock her hips up, though her legs dangled over the edge of the sofa and she couldn't quite find her purchase.

"Mmm..." Ciara groaned. "I knew...you'd be a randy one with how you flew!"

Kyōfū would have laughed if a globule of pre-cum did not splatter her face right at that very moment, dripping down her face as she gasped and did her best to lap it off. But she didn't have that long of a tongue and aeromorph heads and faces were not designed for that, even as she relished in every tingle of sensations.

She couldn't think of a more perfect way to finish off racing season, the hermaphrodite sharing a grin with her as she pulled back only to bend Kyōfū's legs up and back. With them splayed wide in a V-shape, demonstrating surprising flexibility, there was nothing there at all to stop the helimorph from pressing the fat head of her cock up to her pussy.

Kyōfū shuddered.

"Oh, god..."

"Mmm... Call my name, honey..."

She was so cute, so sweet, but Ciara could not rest without her as she ground in, forcing her body to willingly open and stretch around her. It took a few good jabs of her hips to grind in, squeezing in a little more of her cock with every thrust.

Kyōfū whimpered, head rolling back into a sofa cushion that had tilted askew under the heat of their passion.

"Oh... Ohhhhh!"

She cried out, though she didn't have the energy to thrust up, heart racing harder than it did in the last lap of a race. It felt good, too good, great to be stretched open, to have her pussy burning and straining around a cock that, truly, looked as if it must have been too big to ever go inside her, much less in the span of a few seconds or so. For it was less than a minute before Ciara managed to bury the entire monster inside her, panting, sharing breath and sloppy kisses, their celebration fuck brimming over with desire.

"Yes..."

"Take me..."

"Mmm, you hot little piece!"

Ciara's heart surged as she rocked back, taking in the span of the sexy aeromorph under her, how her strong legs spread, her arms back behind her head, holding onto the crevices of the sofa for support. How she shuddered, the bulge of Ciara's cock showing through her belly... Oh, it was too much for the herm, trembling and licking her lips, thrusting with purpose, admiring the view with every stroke of her thick length.

One stroke after the other powered into Kyōfū as if there was no other reason for their bodies coming together other than her ultimate impregnation. Kyōfū's folds stretched around her in a sloppy hug, dripping and slick with her own arousal, though Ciara loved that. There was no pleasure in fucking a partner, after all, who was not as into it as she was. And all she wanted was to see Kyōfū swelling with her seed and, later, her offspring.

"Oh... Ohhhhh!"

Kyōfū let out her loudest moan yet, turning her face into the cushions, fingers twisting and gripping to what she could, but there was no stopping the power of orgasm from swamping her. It did not hurl her wings off course but she was hardly able to do more than ride out the gale-force wind of it, tossing and turning, her body contracting, milking that hot length of every drop that it thought it could glean from it.

"Unff... Yeah, honey, that's it..."

But Ciara was not that far off either as she ground in, the slap of her hips against Kyōfū's thighs rising to fill the room. Again and again, she slammed into the smaller aeromorph, seeing only the fantasy and thrill of it all, though she was quite sure that their paths would cross again, whether it was on the racetrack or not. There was nothing else for it, brimming over with the lust for celebration, endorphins rushing, high and pulsating, her body aching for it as her internally held testis churned with rampant need.

It was not to be held back, not as Kyōfū trembled under her, her pussy so very tight around Ciara's cock that she could barely pull out, driving in with short sharp thrust after the other. Breath escaped her in pants as she thrust, but not even she could drag it out when every particle of her body screamed at her to cum, blood roaring in her ears, the slap of her hips pounding, sealing their fate as a sudden rush of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Her groan was deep and guttural and yet Kyōfū was privy to every drop of cum flowing up inside her, splattering up against her innermost barrier, her pussy having stretched to perfectly take Ciara's fuck-beast of a dick. It would seat there, flowing deeper, sealing their fates as Ciara heaved above her, lips parted, heat rising from her as the two aeromorphs locked in their liaison in the kind of lust that was not to be set aside.

All fell quiet, Ciara grunting as she spent herself, rope after rope of cum flowing up deep inside. But it was there that she would stay until every last drop was right where it was needed, the two of them recovering and sorer than they had been when they had begun. Yet their lusts that they had not paid attention to during racing season had finally been sated, sharing breath as Ciara brushed her lips in a surprisingly tender kiss.

The months to come would see Kyōfū's stomach rise, but there was plenty more celebrating for them to enjoy before that too...

Ciara and Kyōfū would see to it that it was so!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mission Gone Wrong An aeromorph runs into some trouble when a mission fails.in NonHuman
Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 01 Honoka takes a "break" at work.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Shapeshifting Lust A lesbian transforms into her stripper coworkers...in Fetish
Once Dead Twice Bound Ch. 01 Lonely suspicious man is pursued by enamored kitsune.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Interrogating Impregnation Interrogation turns rough with an aeromorph...in NonHuman
More Stories