Interrogating Impregnation

Story Info
Interrogation turns rough with an aeromorph...
2.1k words
4.13
11.1k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Interrogating Impregnation

"Well, well, well... Look who they've sent to me this time."

Kori smirked, the dragoness standing tall and proud, though her stature didn't need any help in being intimidation. A hired guard, she naturally held herself as if everyone in the room was looking at her, lips forever quirked in a trademark smirk, the tip of her tail dancing back and forth like that of a feline stalking their prey. Not that she needed anything to draw attention to her in the bare, concrete chamber, a prison cell of sorts, when her hide was splashed with so many colours that one could have spent all day looking at her.

Cass, however, clenched her jaw, the pink dragoness swishing her tail defiantly. A mane of hair ran down the back of her neck from between her straight horns, yet she was plain in comparison to Kori, the pink dragoness' clothes torn, a business suit and shirt ripped and bloodied, though her muzzle had been so very kindly cleaned up by her captors before presenting her to Kori for interrogation. Sitting stock-still in the hard-backed, wooden chair, she was not bound but it was not as if there was anywhere for her to go anyway.

She pressed her lips together. She knew the door was locked. She'd already tried it.

Nothing, not even the knife in Kori's paw, could have stopped her from taking in the dragoness' splendour, however, the base of her scales seeming to be black with sharp slices of geometric blue and pink in an intoxicating shade drawing her in. The black of her scales melted into white, where her tank top cut high across her stomach, showing off her form, though her shorts at least gave Cass an idea that they were in some kind of hot climate. Not that would help her, for it did not take a fool to know why the boss of the biggest weapons company in the US (and beyond) was before a dragoness with a sickening smirk plastered across her muzzle.

Spreading her wings, Kori hissed, the bare light bulb above filtering through the translucent membranes. Cass tried to focus on her horns, the dark pink frill running down the back of her head in place of spines or a mane of hair. It helped hide her fear, though her paws clenched into fists.

"Little dragoness... I wouldn't advise lying to me."

Kori ran a finger down Cass' cheek, the pink dragoness trying not to shiver away - yet Kori could see that too. Lies were not only told in the words of a furry or a scalie, after all, but in their body language and, oh, Kori was all about body language.

Cass' nostrils twitched but she tried not to reach as the larger, more dominant dragonesses towered over her, her breasts pressing in closer as if she was trying to draw Cass' eyes there. Studiously, she stared at a spot on the wall, yet a bulge grinding into her thigh, well...that was not something that even a business-like dragoness at the top of her game could ignore.

"I'll make you a deal, dragoness," Kori hissed. "I can fuck you and get all of the secrets from you that I need for my employers. I can use my knife and do whatever the fuck I want to get them out of you. But I haven't had a chance to breed and have a dragoness swell with my seed for so very long, I'm afraid my inclinations are a little different to usual."

Somewhere in the region of her chest, Cass' heart turned over. Just what the hell was she in for? Little did she know, as the hermaphrodite's cock ground into her leg, boisterously demonstrating just what she was actually there for, that she had been well and truly handed the world's best "get out of jail free" card.

"Little dragoness... I have you right where I want you. So, let's make this easy." Kori licked her lips, a lewd, wet smack all too close to Cass' ears, as much as she shivered. "We can do this the hard way. Or you can consent to let me breed you again and again...until I'm satisfied. And you'll give me the information I want. But you won't leave here, in that case, broken and beaten, you'll be a free dragoness again, just with an ally in a strange place."

Cass tightened her jaw. She noticed Kori did not say a "high place". Maybe that was for the better. But she could barely hear as her heart pounded into a dull roar, beating harder and harder, driving to send blood pumping around her body so desperately, mind working over-time.

"So, which is it to be?" Kori murmured, her voice seductively soft with a dangerous edge to it, knife glinting in her paw. "I'll fuck you either way but it'll be softer and sweeter for you if you give in to it now."

Cass' mind whirled and, in the span of only a few seconds, so many thoughts raced through her mind. What could she do? Where could she go? Who would know? The dragoness pressed in, an arm slung around Cass' shoulders, although it was nothing but friendly. Why would she do that? Well, the answer to that one was obvious but, even without stimulus, her pussy clenched around nothing as if to seal out an invader.

Yet escaping with her dignity outwardly intact... She sucked in a breath. It was not something that Cass should have ever asked a second time about, not even with blood roaring in her ears, the dull pound searing down her senses to an extent that even her vision took on a blurry edge.

"I..." There was only one answer to be given, as much as it pained her to do so. "I'll bear your eggs..."

Consent or only halfway there? Oh, what did it matter to Kori? The chair clattered to the ground and Cass cried out as the dragoness covered her, that knife flashing, though she could only count herself lucky that it was not her scales that they were slicing into. Fear and a strange lick of excitement curled intoxicatingly into one another, although there was nothing she could do about it then. To only bear a clutch of eggs was a strategy she would take, hardening her resolve, bra cut through and breasts spilling out. It was all she could do, Kori clearly not going for any manner of foreplay, her cock freed and pressing up against Cass' stomach.

Cass gulped. It was huge. Easily the biggest cock that she had ever taken - or would ever force into her cunny, after that one had all but destroyed her. Maybe fear made the moment more than what it was but that cock insisted on being between her thighs as she spread them, perhaps more than a little curious about what was to happen. Leaning over her, dominating her, Kori snarled, drool splattering beside Cass' head, although Cass thought too late of making a deal with her outside the bounds of sex.

Cass sucked in a breath, the head of that mildly tapered, meaty length grinding up to her folds. Kori wasted no time and, even though she was not a virgin, Cass was forced to take that length as if she was one, the smooth-skinned shaft slamming up inside her without any care or consideration for her pleasure. That was not what it was all about as the pink dragoness howled, Kori bearing over her, pinning her wrists above her head, needing no bondage to keep her in place.

The hermaphrodite dragon snarled, her folds clenching down, balls swinging lightly, though it was only her cock that was dominant and taking precedence in that moment, spreading out the submissive slut - well, that was how Kori thought of her. Consent, in her mind, had been given and she snarled to not have to consider her interrogation all that much, getting something out of Cass to buy her silence while she bought her link to the weapons boss, alas too soft and innocent, as yet, to stand up to the ways of the world, at the same time. It couldn't have been more perfect as she slammed into her, humping and grinding, forcing her cock as deeply up inside the dragoness as was physically possible.

Her soft walls closed in around Kori's cock and all Cass could do was moan out loud, lost and forgotten to the beguiling wiles of pleasure, need rising and rising, though she hadn't asked it to be there. Maybe she wanted it and maybe she didn't but she was getting it all the same, her pussy tight and sore, toeing that line between pain and pleasure as it burst into ecstasy. She had not been expecting to climax, let alone so quickly, yet the explosive wash of it over her had her crying out and arching her back, even though the bulk of Kori's body had her pinned right where the larger dragoness needed her to be.

Kori snarled, tongue lashing out against the side of her muzzle, Cass' arousal splattering her pink thighs, slickly forced out and staining the hermaphrodite's balls. There was no holding her climax back either as she let the rippling pulse of that wanton pussy bring her to a searing, pounding orgasm, filling her with a roar that echoed off the walls of the concrete chamber, although no one who heard would come. They knew just what she was there to do and how she did her job was none of their concern, rope after rope of thickly virile cum pouring into Cass.

Yet Kori was not to grow soft so quickly, releasing her wrists to bear down on her shoulders all the more fiercely, pinning her down into the concrete as Cass cried out, though that wasn't about to make Kori stop. On the contrary, her shrieks drove her on and the twitch of her pussy as it tried to squeeze around her told a different story entirely, lust crossing her in a haze of flushed scales, heating up from the inside out. Cass howled and Kori laughed aloud, a splatter of saliva teasing forth, not that her victims had anything much to mind about the raunchiness of such messy sex. They were too busy usually screaming to care.

What so many did not know, of course, that there was very little to fear with Kori, despite her ardent domination, getting what she needed in more seductive ways. It had been a very long time since she'd ever had to hurt someone in her charge and even then it had been an extreme situation. She was doing the job right where she needed to be and loving every raunchy, sordid second of it, tongue hanging from her muzzle as she pounded the slut beneath her. Cass may have been powerful in her own right but Kori had her right where she wanted her and there was nothing the dragoness could do about it but take every drop of her seed that she had to give, take her clutch, see that belly swell with pregnancy.

Cass could not do anything, say anything, only scream out her pleasure, pain melting away as her cunt stretched around that hot length of dragon-meat. She was getting it one way or another, messy drools of cum slopping out of her, but she wasn't so sure anymore, not even when secrets about other top figures in the industry spilt from her lips, that she cared one bit about that. Who was she to say what was right or wrong in the darkest twists and turns of interrogation? Where there was a tie to Kori there was a tie to her and the cum pumped into her depths would tell a tale that linked them together.

Hissing, Kori leaned in close, breasts teasing against Cass' to a delightful shiver of sensation.

"Ready to spill, bitch?"

Cass hissed out lowly, licking her lips.

"Only after another round..."

Kori's cock throbbed inside her, drooling cum. The dragoness tensed.

Some things, it seemed, could be mutually beneficial.