AFF Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
What happens when two horny adults meet on a dating site
5.6k words
4.5
8.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

We met online and sort of hit it off. We seemed to click, and we were very open with one another. She teases me constantly. At first I am unsure if this will be a troll/text. If so, so be it, it could be fun.

We start a little sexting back and forth. I am hard, but I am so tired of my hand. I swear I have to stroke myself for 30-60minutes sometimes.

KELLY - I want to wrap my lips around your cock.

KELLY - I want to lick the shaft from top to

Bottom. Swirling my tongue around the head. Sucking it like a treat.

I get into it.

ME - As you do I reach out and squeeze your ass. Squeezing it and rubbing it through your pants isn't enough. I shove my hand under your pants.

KELLY - Feel my wet pussy.

ME - I really want to finger you, but even with my long arms I can't quite reach. So I rub my fingers all around your pussy getting them wet.

KELLY - Oh Yes!

ME - Then I decide to give you your first anal experience with a nice wet finger as you suck on my dick. I pull my hand back a tad. First you gasp as you feel my finger at your ass. And then you moan as I slowly push it in your asshole.

KELLY - Ooohhhh Yessss Daddy.

ME - I grab a handful of your hair and really start pushing your head up and down on me.

KELLY - Fuck my face Daddy. I love choking on your cock.

ME - I notice your ass doesn't seem as tight. I pull the one finger out. Rub two fingers all around your wet pussy and push two fingers in your ass. You let out a loud moan.

KELLY - WOW

ME - God. I can't hold it. It's been too long. I jam your face down into my lap. I hear you gurgle and swallow as I groan and cum in your mouth.

I have no doubt that she could suck the cum out of me in probably an embarrassingly short period of time. It has been a long while for me.

KELLY - Mmmmm yes cum in my mouth Daddy. I am stroking my pussy Daddy. I want to cum.

KELLY - Can I tell you a secret?

ME - Sure.

KELLY - I am really playing with myself, and I am soaking wet.

ME - Prove it. Send me a picture.

KELLY - I am too shy. I couldn't. My vibrator has me so wet.

ME - Ok send me a picture of the wet vibrator.

It takes a moment but I get an email from her real personal email. She realizes she screwed up as I am opening the picture. It's a decent sized black vibrator with a simple twist base. It doesn't show well but you can see her moisture on it.

KELLY - Oh God that's my real email. Oh I so hope I can really trust you.

I decide to screw with her.

ME - Of course you can. MMMUUUHAHAHA

KELLY - Don't be a jerk. Lol

For the next week or so we text. We learn a lot about each other. And it seems like we are making a connection. She has not had sex since getting out of a bad relationship a while back, and my sexless marriage is killing me.

We are both ready to get back in the saddle.

ME - Well we are both looking to lose a few. Are you daring enough to meet me Monday AM for a walk before work. It would be out in public, and we could just talk while we walk a mile or so.

KELLY - That would be really nice.

I text half joking half serious.

ME - What are the chances of me molesting you on our walk Monday?

KELLY - High I Hope.

Fuck! It's late and we start to say goodnight. A few minutes later I text her.

ME - PS. I hate you. I haven't gotten off the couch. I will give you one guess why?

KELLY - So jerk off silly.

ME - I would but it will take me too long. I am tired of my own hand

KELLY - Aww I am sorry. I will help you with that when I see you on Monday.

Wait did she just say yes, Monday is a actually more than just a meet and greet?

ME - Really?

KELLY - Oh Yes. I would Love to wrap my pretty mouth around your hard cock.

ME - I can't even imagine that.

KELLY - You won't have to soon. Good night.

Sunday night we chat again. I feel bad and don't want her thinking I am trying to just get blown, but I helped a buddy move some stuff today and my back is sore.

ME - Hey would I be a jerk if I asked to pass on the walk in the AM. My back is sore and I don't want it to be sore in the AM and back out last minute. I would still love to do coffee and hopefully still then some.

KELLY - That is just fine. I can't wait to wrap my lips around you.

I realize she is just as horny as I am.

ME - I know we aren't kids and probably can't have sex in a car anymore, but at the very least I plan on fingering you, and licking your juices off my fingers.

KELLY - Mmmmmmm. Can I ask a favor? Please go slow and be gentle. I am a little nervous. It's been a long time.

ME - I promise to rub and rub and rub until you are good and wet, before I try to finger you.

KELLY - TY for understanding.

ME - I am imagining bending you over a park bench tomorrow.

KELLY - Want me to wear a dress?

ME - I like that. Running my hands up your bare thighs in the car.

KELLY - Damn Yes Please. I want to feel your big hands caressing my thighs!

We tease each other some more but say good night. I wake up in the morning, and at first I am wondering why my alarm is going off early? "Oh yeah, Coffee." My dick is suddenly hard and up too. I get up and head to the bathroom. I am showered and ready to go, when I sit to take my pills and I see a text from her at about 5:30AM.

KELLY - I am real sorry. I had had to take my Mom to the ER last night and I am still here can we reschedule?

ME - Over course. I hope all is well.

FUCK! I am all showered and hard with no where to go. I look at my pills and put away the blue pill. I don't want to take it and have a hardon all morning.

The day goes on and towards the end I get a text. From her. Mom is staying in the hospital. She is going home to get a few hours of sleep. She is stressed. We had chatted about her wanting to be dominated and controlled. She also had a fantasy of being raped. A lot of women do. They don't want to actually be raped. They want to be forced and man handled by their lover. She wants to fight back and be overpowered and taken.

ME - Need Daddy to come help his Little Girl to relax?

KELLY - Mmmmm that sounds amazing, but I would be asleep before you got here.

ME - Would you like to actually talk on the phone. Maybe talking about today can help you relax?

KELLY - I would love that.

I call her. A sweet voice answers a little shyly. "Hello?"

"Hello, Kelly." I say.

"Hi!" She says a little more chipper. We do a little back and forth, and talk for a few minutes. "I need to tell you something." She says.

"You do?" I ask.

"I do. I got wet talking to you and I am playing with myself. Oohh." She sighs at the end.

"Oh Really. Are you imagining my fingers are rubbing you?" I ask.

"Mmmm hhmmm." She softly moans.

"Are you imagining me just rubbing and rubbing my fingers over you like I promised?"

"Oh God." She sighs. She sounds so sexy.

"Can I hear your fingers playing with your wet pussy?" I ask.

"Oh I couldn't. I am too shy. I just couldn't." She says, sounding so shy.

I don't push it. "That's ok Little Girl. Imagine I am laying beside you. My hand is reaching down your body while I watch the pleasure on your face. I move my fingers all over your pussy and clit."

"Oooohhhhhh." She sighs.

"My hand is soaked in your juices. They are just leaking out of you. As I push my fingers down, your hips hump a little and your pussy opens up for me and my fingers slip right inside your hot, wet, tight pussy."

"Oh God." She moans.

"Are you going to cum Little Girl? You know someday I will be doing this, and I am going to get to watch you orgasm in person."

"Mmmmnnnnn." She moans.

"But since I will be there in person. I may not be able to control myself. Once you orgasm I will probably climb on top of you and fuck you. I will just push my dick into your pussy as you orgasm." I say.

"Ooohh Fuck." She moans.

"Right now though I can feel your pussy squeezing down on my fingers as I slowly fuck my two fingers in and out of you." I say.

Her breathing gets heavier. "Oh God. I am so close." She gasps. She sounds so sexy.

"I am tired of watching. I kneel between your legs and sink my hot, hard dick deep inside you."

"OH FUCCKK!" She sighs.

"I so want to pound your pussy, but it's been a long time for you. I did promise a nice gentle fucking the first time. So I just pull out, and push in, back and forth. I enjoy the feeling of your pussy gripping and scraping the head of my dick with your soft, wet skin, as I fuck in and out of you."

"OOOHHHHH!" She moans.

She is close. "That's it Little Girl. Cum for me while I Fuck You. Do you like my dick sliding in and out of you? Come on. Do it for me. Cum for me while I Fuck You!" I say softly to her.

"UNNHHH. OOHHH. OOOHHHH. AAAAAHHHH!" She gasps as I hear her voice get lower. She dropped the phone. About 30 seconds later I hear her pickup the phone. "Hi." She says, sounding shy again. "That was amazing. I came so hard. I am at a loss for words." She sighs.

"How about you owe me one? And trust me I will collect." I say.

"Oh Anytime." She sighs.

I know she has had a long day with her Mom. I tell her to settle down in bed, get some sleep and I say goodnight.

I think for a bit after hanging up. Yes Kelly. Fall asleep. I am coming for you to make your fantasy come true. Her Mom is in the hospital for a few days. Now will be the time to make a fantasy of hers come true.

The next night we are texting and she admits to being exhausted. She tells me she needs to go to bed. I absolutely understand, but I also understand she needs to relax. What better way to relax than sex?

I wait about two hours, grab a couple of things, and head to her house. I have a ripped leg of pantyhose for a mask, a wand vibrator, and a bottle of lube. The back door is an older door knob lock, I jimmie it open in about 10 seconds. I know from our chats she has a small room at the end of the hall on the first floor.

I open the last door that is closed. The only light in the room is the moonlight, and I can hear her gentle breathing. I look at the bed and in the darkened room I see her curly hair on a pillow. She has a sheet pulled over her. I slowly walk beside the bed and pull it back. She is in nothing but basic panties. She is kind of on her side. Her big boobs are sagging down towards the bed. They aren't hard now, but I bet those nipples look nice when they are. They look perfect. Sitting in the middle of a nice sized areola with a nice medium coloring. I want to lean down and pinch them, but I will get there. I have other plans.

I lean down and brush the hair out of her face. She looks so relaxed and serene. I smile. That is about to change. I am about to scare the crap out of her. She said she always wanted it to feel real. "Kelly." I whisper. "Kelly, it's time to wake up and get raped."

"Huh?" She says as she opens her eyes and SCREAMS. She tries to roll away but I grab her arm. Her strength surprises me and she slips away and almost makes it off the bed. I lurch at her and grab her around her chest. I pull her back and she swings wildly. Fuck That Hurt! She tags me in the side of the head with her elbow. I grab her hard by the back of her neck. I have big hands so it's easy to wrap them halfway around her neck and slam her face down onto the bed.

She tries to scream so I push her face into a pillow as I climb over her body. I reach back and grab her panties. I give them a hard yank and they pull off her with a satisfying. She SCREAMS again. I am sure she felt that as they caught and then tore off her. I lean down and whisper in her ear. "I know you want this." She tries fighting me again. I reach back and spank her ass hard, and again she SCREAMS!

I reach between her legs. She tries holding them together, and I shove my hand between them. I just rub her pussy. "Nnnnnoooooo." She moans.

I grab a fistful of hair and pull her head back, and wrap my arm around her neck. I make my voice deeper so she doesn't catch my voice right away from our phone call. "Little Girl, Daddy knows you want this." I whisper in her ear. "You want to be Dom'd and Controlled." We had talked about me bringing lube the first time we had sex. I had joked that if I bring the lube she will cum. Making a play on words from an old movie. "I brought the lube. You are going to cum." I try to give her one more assurance. I had told her when we were fantasizing about this in the chat I would threaten her. She had told me she lives with her older Mom. "It's either you or your old Mom. A pussy is a pussy." I told her in the chat.

"I saw your Mom asleep. I can just as easily knock you out and rape her. A pussy is a pussy." I say.

I feel her body relax a tick and she sighs softly. "Fuck!" I can feel her pounding heart now that she has stopped moving. It's fucking hammering. Her Mom is in the hospital. I couldn't have seen her. "No, no please don't. Rape me. Leave her alone, Please!" She pleads.

"Don't Move!" I say as I climb off her. I half expect her to try and run, and she does. She is just a half step in front of me. I grab her arm and swing her around hard pushing her back onto the bed. I am right behind her. I sit on the edge and pull her over my lap. I notice she isn't fighting as hard, but she is fighting. I grab both her wrists in one hand and hold them to her back. "You want to misbehave fine." I start spanking her hard. "I... SPANK... Told... SPANK... You... SPANK... Not... SPANK... To... SPANK... Move... SPANK." She is gasping at each slap of my hand. Both her cheeks are already a nice red. She will have hand prints in the morning.

I push her off my lap to the floor and stand up. "Don't Fucking Move!" I growl at her.

She doesn't even look up. She whispers. "No Daddy."

I pull off my shirt and drop my pants. I am standing there naked, my hardon sticking straight out. I am perfectly average in length, and I am perfectly happy with that. I have had a couple of women say I am a little bit wider side to side and they liked it. I have always been happy with my average size.

Growing up a friend of mine was large. Girls couldn't take him in their mouths like they did me, and give him a good blow job. So he got shitty blow jobs. A couple of girls just couldn't fuck him, so he got a hand job, and he never got anal. I have never had any of those problems and I don't plan on starting tonight.

I grab Kelly by the hair and pull her head to me. "Open your fucking mouth." I say. She doesn't look up, but opens her mouth. I push my dick in her mouth. "Suck it, and I better like it, or you will regret it."

FUCK she is good at this! She is sucking on me and twirling her tongue around me like her life depended on it. Jesus! I am so worked up, and she is so good. I am almost embarrassed with how quickly I am ready to cum. I want to keep playing this up, after all it's fucking hot. I grab her head and push her down on my dick. Her nose is in my pubes and I cum deep in her mouth. Her body jerks as I push my dick deep into her mouth. She gurgles and coughs as I cum. I let her go and she pulls off me. A combination of drool and cum covers her lips.

She licks her lips, scooping up some cum. I point at my dick with cum on it. "Lick me clean." I swear I see a gleam in her eyes. She leans forward licking and sucking me clean. She pulls her head off me. "On the bed. I am fucking your ass next." I say.

Her eyes go wide. "I've never..."

"You won't be able to say that soon." I say interrupting her. "On the bed face down, or should I go to your Mom's room?" I ask.

"No Daddy." She gasps. "I am moving." She says as she gets off her knees onto the bed.

She lays too close to the edge. I can't sit. I spank her ass hard and she gasps. "In the middle!" I growl at her. I watch as she shuffles over. I grab the lube and the wand. Her eyes go wide as she looks at the wand. I had previously sent her a video of it on my bed as I clicked through the four different speeds and vibrations. I pull her thighs apart, put it on #2 of four speed setting for a straight buzz and press it against and under her pussy. She gasps the moment it makes contact with her pussy, and I shove her legs back together nice and tight to hold it in place. She softly moans as it buzzes under her.

I take a moment and pour some lube around her ass crack. I slide my finger through it, down her crack to her asshole. Her body tenses as my lubed finger circles her asshole lubing it up. She lets out a gasp as I nudge my finger at her asshole, and a moan as it pushes inside. My finger slips right in, just past my second knuckle.

At first I hold my finger still. Then I wiggle it a bit inside of her as I sort of circle my finger around inside her ass. "Oh Shit!" She moans. When I pull my finger back, and push it back in. Little by little I speed up my finger.

She is now groaning and moaning between my finger and the wand. Her hips are really rolling. I pull out my finger, pour more lube on her ass, and watch as some rolls right in her open ass. I roll two fingers around in the lube. Once they are slippery I straighten them out and without warning her push them both in. Her asshole spreads to take them both, and she moans loudly. "Oh Fuck!"

Now I can feel her ass really gripping me. She moans as I push my fingers apart some and pour in a little more lube. It may be a little messy but I want her ass to be a slip and slide for her first time.

My fingers are now squishing in and out of her ass. Her hips are rolling. She is panting and moaning like she was the other night. I watch her hump her hips against the wand. Her humping gets harder and see groans. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I smile as she cums, and I watch her body shiver. I reach under her and pull out the wand, click it off and toss it aside. I kind of promised her this.

I pour lube on my dick, and straddle her bum. I pull a cheek aside and slide forward. She realizes what's about to happen about a second before it does. Her head turns back with a look of concern, just as the tip of my dick makes contact with her ass.

Her ass is stretched and lubed, and I am covered in lube. Her asshole holds for just a split second. She loudly groans as I push into her ass. "OH FUUCCKK!" As I fall all the way into her ass on the first push.

I lean over and whisper. "Red or Yellow light?"

"Uugghh No Daddy." She whispers back.

I start fucking slowly in and out. "UGH. GOD. OHH. FUCK. UGH." She groans with almost every stroke.

I reach down and grab a fistful of hair and pull her head back. "If this is too much I can go to your Mom's room."

"No Daddy, Please leave my Mom alone. Fuck my ass I can take it." She pleads.

I push her head down and grab her hips. I don't kill her, but I want her to feel it. "One ass fucking coming up." I say as I get just a bit firmer and faster.

After a bit I look down. Her ass is so tight around me you can see a white ring around my dick where it enters her ass. I pull out and smile. Her asshole is gaped open enough for my finger to go into her ass without touching the sides. She moans as I hold my dick over her ass and put more lube on both of us. I push my dick down and pop in her ass. She moans loudly as I pop right back in. So I pull back out, and then push back in again. Kelly moans each time I pull all the way out, and then push back in.

All the lube, and her ass squeezing me as I push back into her is getting me ready to cum again. I shove back in hard. She gasps out in surprise and I start giving her a good ass fucking. I settle in with a slow, but a bit firm ass fucking. Her ass is so tight. I can't help it. I groan and shove in deep one more time as I cum in her ass.

She just groans as I slam into her leaning some body weight against her as I take a deep breath. After a moment I pull out of her and flop onto the bed beside her. She moans as I pull out of her ass.

I lay there catching my breath, and I look over at her. She has her head turned looking at me while she runs her fingers over her open asshole. I can see her face soften. She has a small smile on her face. "That was..."

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers
12