AFF Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WAS?" I growl. "First off, I didn't ask your opinion, and secondly I am not done." I say as I grab her arm and pull her towards me. I shove her face towards my dick still covered in lube and cum. She doesn't question it. She sucks me into her mouth and starts licking me clean. I know the viagra is helping, but God Damn she is good at sucking dick.

She has done great tonight. She deserves a good fucking. I push her shoulders. "Hands and knees." I bark. I see the mirror on her dresser and get an idea. She can get shy with me sometimes. I spank her ass and she yelps. "Facing the mirror."

I wipe two fingers in the lube all over her ass. I grab her hair and lift her head up so she is facing the mirror. "Watch yourself!" I say as I push the two lubed fingers in her pussy. With a nice steady, I push them nice and deep. She moans.

I pull on her hair so she looks at me in the mirror. "First I am going to finger fuck you, and get you nice and wet. It's no fun raping a dry pussy. Then I am going to shove my dick in you, and enjoy a nice long fuck. I am going to fuck your pussy raw."

"Yes Daddy." She says, sounding nervous.

I let her hair go, and pull out my fingers. I kneel behind her and rub my dick up and down between her wet pussy lips. She moans and actually angles her hips a tad. She wants me inside her. Who am I to disappoint a lady. I feel her pussy open and squeeze me as I push into her pussy. She feels fantastic. She is so tight. I can feel her soft flesh wrapping around me as I push into her. Once my body is against her ass, I pull back out. We both moan. I hold her hips and as I promised I give her a soft, gentle fucking.

I look up in the mirror. Kelly has her head dropped down looking at the bed. I take my opening. I reach forward and grab her hair again pulling her head up. "I told you to do one simple thing. Watch yourself in the mirror. You can't even fucking do that." I growl.

"I am sorry Daddy." She pleads.

"Oh you will be." I say as I push her head down as I let go of her hair. "Now Watch Yourself!" I say as I spank her ass.

"Yes, Daddddyyy." She gasps as I grab her hips and start to give her a harder fucking. I am not going full out. I know mine is the first dick inside her for a few years, but I am being very firm. "UGH. NNNHH. OOHHH. UGH. AAAHHH." Over and over she grunts and moans as I fuck her. I am nowhere near ready, but she is. She is squeezing me over and over. Her panting gets faster and louder. "OOHH. OOHH. OOOHHH OOOHHH OOOOOHHHHHH!" Her body actually shivers, as she clamps down on me and orgasms. She slumps down some so I push her over onto her back. I hope off the bed, I grab her legs and drag her to the side. She has a low bed, so I grab one of her pillows, fold it in half, and shove it under her as I wrap an arm around her legs and pick up her hips.

Her breathing is still heavy, but she is staring at me. I can see the lust in her eyes. She wants more. I hold her legs to my chest and push back inside her hot pussy. I start right back up with a nice firm fucking. You can see the lust and pleasure in her face as she grunts and moans as I fuck her. Her juices are dripping out of her and in no time all you can hear is the wet, sloppy fucking sounds, as I fuck in and out of her. I change things up, faster, slower, softer, harder. During a harder and faster fucking she starts panting faster. "OHH. OOOHH OOHH." And I notice she is gripping the bedding in her hands. "OOOHH. OOOHH OOOOHHHH!" She gasps loudly and I actually feel her pussy juice pouring out of her as she orgasms. Her legs shiver on and off as I hold them against me.

I need a breather. I drop her legs and push them to the side on the bed. She doesn't budge. She lays there breathing heavily. It takes a moment, but I take a nice deep breath and I am ready to get back in the game. She is still on her side, bent in half almost. Her curvy ass just sticking out. I step back up and shove back inside her pussy. "Oh God!" She gasps. I stand there fucking her again. She starts immediately gasping and groaning.

I see the lube and decide to fuck her ass too. I bend over her legs and grab the lube. I see her eyes go wide as I do. I am sure she thinks she is about to get fucked in the ass. Which she is, but not how she is expecting. I lube up my thumb and easily slip it in her ass. Her moans get deeper as I fuck my thumb in and out of her ass while fucking her pussy.

It's getting uncomfortable for me. I pull out and she moans in disappointment. I spank her ass. "On your back, legs spread, in the middle of the bed." I say.

She looks at me with a smile, and moves. She doesn't know it yet, but she is going to get a good hard fucking in just a few seconds. I have been gentle and firm up to this point. I can feel my cum getting ready to boil over. I have to fuck her good and hard.

I crawl up between her legs, line myself up and push back into her hard. She sucks in a deep breath and her eyes go wide. I start back up with the firm fucking I was giving her. She starts moaning and gasping right from the start. I am mesmerized by her tits flopping as I fuck her. I have to keep chasing her up the bed. Little by little I am bumping her up the bed. After just a minute or two her head is against the headboard with a pillow squished between them. She has propped her hands against the headboard to keep the pressure off her head.

She can't shift up the bed away from me anymore. I give her the best hard fucking I can as a middle aged man. She is almost sounding overwhelmed, but she says nothing. She just keeps moaning and groaning as I fuck her. The wet slapping sound of our skin fills the room. You can probably hear us through out the whole first floor. I can feel myself getting there when Kelly's moaning changes in pitch. She is about to cum.

Her moans change to a low scream. "AAAAAARRRRRHHHHH!" Her pussy squeezes me and I keep fucking her. The sounds she is making almost sound like a wounded animal. "Plleassse." She gasps as I continue to fuck away. Her pussy has been jumping and spasming around me since she came. I don't want to stop.

"I am close. Are you saying a color?" I ask just to be sure.

"Nnooo.....Dadddy. Pllleassse cuuummmm." She gasps

I am so close. I am right there. I slam into her one, two, three more times. I jam myself in deep and hard. I Groan Loudly and my body jerks as I shoot my cum deep in her pussy. I hold myself deep inside her.

Kelly let out a deep satisfied half moan and half sigh. I haven't even pulled out of her when I remember one of our chats. I told her when I came inside of her, I was going to pull my dick out, and stick it in her mouth. So she could suck both our juices off my dick.

I pull out of her and look down at my dick. It's covered in her juices and I have smeared cum all over the head of it. I crawl over her body, and stop with my dick very close to her face. She stares at it as she just opens her mouth, to suck and lick me clean. "Mmmmm." She moans softly until she pulls her mouth off me and drops her head to the pillow.

I lay beside her and roll my arm over her and play with her nipples. She softly moans. "Do you ever stop?" She asks.

"You better hope not." I say.

She reaches out for the pantyhose over my head. "Take that off please. I want to kiss my rapist."

12