AFF Friends Pt. 01A

Story Info
They finally meet.
5.6k words
4.45
3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

The first 1,000 (under the *******) or so words are a repeat from Part 1. Most of Part 1 was her fantasy to be forced. This is how it started after a family emergency delayed it.

We met online and sort of hit it off. We seemed to click, and we were very open with one another. She teases me constantly. At first I am unsure if this will be a troll/text. If so, so be it, it could be fun.

We start a little sexting back and forth. I am hard, but I am so tired of my hand. I swear I have to stroke myself for 30-60minutes sometimes.

KELLY - I want to wrap my lips around your cock.

KELLY - I want to lick the shaft from top to

Bottom. Swirling my tongue around the head. Sucking it like a treat.

I get into it.

ME - As you do I reach out and squeeze your ass. Squeezing it and rubbing it through your pants isn't enough. I shove my hand under your pants.

KELLY - Feel my wet pussy.

ME - I really want to finger you, but even with my long arms I can't quite reach. So I rub my fingers all around your pussy getting them wet.

KELLY - Oh Yes!

ME - Then I decide to give you your first anal experience with a nice wet finger as you suck on my dick. I pull my hand back a tad. First you gasp as you feel my finger at your ass. And then you moan as I slowly push it in your asshole.

KELLY - Ooohhhh Yessss Daddy.

ME - I grab a handful of your hair and really start pushing your head up and down on me.

KELLY - Fuck my face Daddy. I love choking on your cock.

ME - I notice your ass doesn't seem as tight. I pull the one finger out. Rub two fingers all around your wet pussy and push two fingers in your ass. You let out a loud moan.

KELLY - WOW

ME - God. I can't hold it. It's been too long. I jam your face down into my lap. I hear you gurgle and swallow as I groan and cum in your mouth.

I have no doubt that she could suck the cum out of me in probably an embarrassingly short period of time. It has been a long while for me.

KELLY - Mmmmm yes cum in my mouth Daddy. I am stroking my pussy Daddy. I want to cum.

KELLY - Can I tell you a secret?

ME - Sure.

KELLY - I am really playing with myself, and I am soaking wet.

ME - Prove it. Send me a picture.

KELLY - I am too shy. I couldn't. My vibrator has me so wet.

ME - Ok send me a picture of the wet vibrator.

It takes a moment but I get an email from her real personal email. She realizes she screwed up as I am opening the picture. It's a decent sized black vibrator with a simple twist base. It doesn't show well but you can see her moisture on it.

KELLY - Oh God that's my real email. Oh I so hope I can really trust you.

I decide to screw with her.

ME - Of course you can. MMMUUUHAHAHA

KELLY - Don't be a jerk. Lol

For the next week or so we text. We learn a lot about each other. And it seems like we are making a connection. She has not had sex since getting out of a bad relationship a while back, and my sexless marriage is killing me.

We are both ready to get back in the saddle.

ME - Well we are both looking to lose a few. Are you daring enough to meet me Monday AM for a walk before work. It would be out in public, and we could just talk while we walk a mile or so.

KELLY - That would be really nice.

I text half joking half serious.

ME - What are the chances of me molesting you on our walk Monday?

KELLY - High I Hope.

Fuck! It's late and we start to say goodnight. A few minutes later I text her.

ME - PS. I hate you. I haven't gotten off the couch. I will give you one guess why?

KELLY - So jerk off silly.

ME - I would but it will take me too long. I am tired of my own hand

KELLY - Aww I am sorry. I will help you with that when I see you on Monday.

Wait did she just say yes, Monday is a actually more than just a meet and greet?

ME - Really?

KELLY - Oh Yes. I would Love to wrap my pretty mouth around your hard cock.

ME - I can't even imagine that.

KELLY - You won't have to soon. Good night.

Sunday night we chat again. I feel bad and don't want her thinking I am trying to just get blown, but I helped a buddy move some stuff today and my back is sore.

ME - Hey would I be a jerk if I asked to pass on the walk in the AM. My back is sore and I don't want it to be sore in the AM and back out last minute. I would still love to do coffee and hopefully still then some.

KELLY - That is just fine. I can't wait to wrap my lips around you.

I realize she is just as horny as I am.

ME - I know we aren't kids and probably can't have sex in a car anymore, but at the very least I plan on fingering you, and licking your juices off my fingers.

KELLY - Mmmmmmm. Can I ask a favor? Please go slow and be gentle. I am a little nervous. It's been a long time.

ME - I promise to rub and rub and rub until you are good and wet, before I try to finger you.

KELLY - TY for understanding.

ME - I am imagining bending you over a park bench tomorrow.

KELLY - Want me to wear a dress?

ME - I like that. Running my hands up your bare thighs in the car.

KELLY - Damn Yes Please. I want to feel your big hands caressing my thighs!

We tease each other some more but say good night.

*******************

I wake up in the morning, and at first I am wondering why my alarm is going off early? "Oh yeah, Coffee." My dick is suddenly hard and up too. I get up and head to the bathroom. I am showered and ready to go, when I sit to take my pills. I smile when I see the little blue pill I have added this morning. I also realize that I don't want to be confined to a car with her. She may not know it yet but she is coming inside.

I decide to set the tone I want right up front. I want her and I am taking her. I text her.

ME - Little Girl when you get here park and text me.

KELLY - Yes Daddy

Right on time I get a text.

KELLY - I am here Daddy.

Yes I know I saw you pull up.

ME - Get out of the car and walk in the door at the end of the building Now.

KELLY - Yes Daddy.

I walk around to the door as instructed by Daddy. I am still shocked at myself. I have never actually met this man, but I am so turned on. I am about to walk in and let him have me. I am about to submit to him. I have told him such intimate things about myself. Like I have never had anal, no one has ever gone down on me, and that no one has ever made me orgasm before. He has promised me all those records end today. My nipples are hard, my pussy is wet and the butterflies in my stomach have butterflies.

I watch her walk in. I step out into the hallway and let her in. She looks worried. I place my hand on the small of her back, and push her in the apartment, and close the door behind us.

I turn her around, and hold her by her throat. I lean down and kiss her hard. I push my tongue into her mouth. At first her lips are closed, but she opens them with a moan and sucks on my tongue. I kiss her like this for just a little bit too long. Just so it's more than just a kiss.

I get to the door and I feel like a deer in the headlights. I am a small woman, and he is big and tall. He almost fills the entire doorway with his height and shoulders. Before I realize it I am inside, his hand is around my throat, and he is kissing me. I feel his tongue brush my lips and just open them. Next thing I know his tongue is in my mouth and I am sucking on it.

I break the kiss, stand back and turn her around so she is facing the wall I have her pinned against. I did promise to grope her ass when I first saw her. I reach down and give her ample ass cheeks a nice squeeze. She moans softly as I squeeze a handful of each ass cheek. "I hope you have studied those poses I sent you. Upstairs naked, by the bed, at Inspection Now." I hold her arm. "Don't forget you get to use one color once today." I say and I spank her ass. She looks at me for a moment, but doesn't move. I spank her ass again harder. "I said Inspection, naked, upstairs NOW!"

I see a staircase heading upstairs. I turn and walk towards it feeling the sting on my ass cheek from his spanking. My safe words red & yellow. I had almost forgotten about them. Oh no the poses he sent me. I can see the model in the different poses, but I am blanking on which was which. There is a huge bed in the room. I can't help smiling as I strip. I am going to have sex. It's been a long time and I am finally going to get laid. Oh god which pose is Inspection? I hope I am right, as I put my hands behind my head.

She moves and gasps with the second spanking. I give her just a moment or two and I head up after her. I walk upstairs and there she is naked. Her arms aren't held high, her legs aren't spread enough.

I walk behind her and grab a fistful of hair, pulling back on her head. I spank her with each word. "Arms... SPANK. Higher... SPANK. Legs... SPANK. Wider... SPANK." I say as I let go of her hair. "Try Again!"

Oh Shit. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back and I swear my pussy tingles. "GASP!" He is Spanking me, and not softly. "AAAHHH!" As he corrects me, lifting my arms and spreading my legs. "Yes, Daddy." I gasp. I feel so wet I am surprised my juices aren't dripping down my thighs yet.

I stand infront of her and intentionally look her up and down. Her expression is a mix of nerves and lust. Her big boobs hang a little, and her nipples are nice and hard. She has told me she gets waxed, and I can see the smooth skin between her legs. I take two fingers and push them into her mouth. I don't know if it's intentional or not but she wraps her lips around them and softly sucks on them. "Are you ready to take my cock in your mouth?" I ask.

I try to say, Yes Daddy but it comes out all muffled with his fingers in my mouth.

I pull my fingers out of her mouth and trial them down her body as I reach for her pussy. She is already wet. I rub them around her lips getting them wet and push them in her pussy. "Are you ready to take Daddy's cock in your pussy?" I ask, wiggling my fingers around inside of her.

Oh God his fingers feel amazing. On minute he is rubbing my pussy lips and clit, and the next his two big fingers are curling up inside my pussy. It's been so long. I am so tight, and his fingers feel so big. I let out a deep moan as I feel both pleasure and pain. "Yes Daddy."

I pull my fingers out of her pussy and walk behind her. I take the bottle of lube I left on the nightstand, and lube up my index finger. I reach for her asshole.

He pulls his fingers out of my pussy and I almost moan. Don't tease me. Keep fingering me. I want to say. As he walks behind me. There is a shuffling sound, and then a wet squirting sound. Then I feel a slippery finger at my asshole. OH GOD! He is pushing his finger in my ass! Oh that is a weird feeling. It's just his finger, but I feel so stretched and full. Oh God what am I going to do when he puts his dick in my ass? His finger is slowly pushing in and out.

"Are you ready to take Daddy's cock in your ass?" I ask.

"I will try Daddy." I say. That was the wrong answer. He quickly pulls his finger out and spanks each ass cheek hard.

"You will... SPANK. TRY?? SPANK." I growl at her as I push my finger back in her ass. Fucking her ass a little harder.

"AAAHHHH. AAAHHHH!" I gasp with each hard spanking. My ass is stinging and my juices are making my thighs wet. Then I GROAN. Right after spanking me his finger jams right back in my ass. I will correct my answer. "Yes Daddy. I am ready to take your cock in my ass." I almost yell out as he fingers my ass hard.

She says she is ready, but I continue to finger her ass. I do want to fuck her ass, but it will need to be stretched out some first. Her hips wiggle a little and she groans as I finger her ass. I smile inside. I can't wait to feel this tight ass around my dick, but all good things come to those who wait.

I stand there with my hands behind my head groaning as Daddy fingers my ass. I was honestly afraid my first time doing anal would hurt. It's uncomfortable and feels weird, different and full all at the same time, but I won't say his finger hurts.

I pull my finger out of her ass and I stand in front of her. I pull off my shirt and push my shorts down. My hardon bounces as my shorts drop. I see her look down and smile. She is so horny I could bend her over the bed, or shove her to her knees and she wouldn't complain. I have other plans though.

Daddy just dropped his shorts. He has told me in our chats he is average which I am happy to see he is. I can't imagine taking a big cock up my ass for the first time. What he didn't say is that he has a perfect dick. It's perfectly straight. It has no odd bend or curve. The head of his dick has a perfectly flared and mushroom head to it. I am going to love running my tongue around it and feeling it pop inside my pussy. He pushes me backwards onto the bed. "Oh God!" I sigh as he starts crawling between my thighs. Someone is really about to lick my pussy!

I push her legs apart. How she got to her age without anyone ever having made her orgasm, or going down on her I do not know. I am going to end both of those records right now. I put her legs over my shoulders and lick her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit.

"OOOOHHHHH!" I sigh loudly as his tongue licks right up between my lips. It feels exquisite.

She is already soaked, and I get a taste of her sweet juices with my first lick, but I go back for more. Over and over I lick her pussy. I run my tongue between her lips, gently letting it slide inside her before sliding back out to flick her clit. I can see her clit poking out. I put my thumbs or her lips pulling them apart and up to better expose her clit. I lean down and suck it into my mouth.

"OOOHHHHH!" I gasp as he sucks on my clit.

Her moaning gets louder, and her panting gets faster. I have her! I suck her clit into my mouth, release it a tad and suck harder again.

"OOOOOOHHHHH. OOOOOOHHHH!" He is sucking on my clit lick a nursing baby. Over and over like a baby sucking on a nipple. "AAAARRRRRHHHHHHHH!" I almost scream as an orgasm slams into me. I can feel my body shiver. No one has ever.... Oh Fuck this is AMAZING. I can feel my body slump into the bed as my orgasm ends. Wow that was intense. I look down and Daddy's face is soaked with my juices.

I lick up her juices and move up her body. I kiss her and let her taste not only her juices all over my face, but I let some I still had in my mouth drool into her mouth. She kisses me hard and moans.

I stand up beside the bed and just look at her. She knows what I want.

Daddy is just staring at me as he stands beside the bed. I know what he wants. I let out a deep relaxing breath and get off the bed. I kneel in front of him with a big smile. I take a good look at him. He looks absolutely delicious. I reach out with one hand and softly cup his balls, while softly stroking his shaft with my other hand. I smile at Daddy. "Mmmm so hard." I say as I lean forward and suck him into my mouth.

Oh Wow it feels so good. I haven't had a blowjob like this in a long, long time. She is sucking, bobbing and twirling her tongue around me. She is relentless, and it feels Fucking Fantastic! "Do you want my cum, Little Girl?"

Do I want his cum? What kind of silly question is that? Of course I want Daddy's cum. I look up at him, and without ever taking his dick out of my mouth, I give him my muffled answer. "Mmmpphhh." He grabs the side of my head and bounces my head up and down on his dick. I get shoved down deep. I can feel his dick in the back of my mouth. I can hear myself gagging on his cock. "Glugh. Glugh. Glugh." He pushes my head back and my lungs automatically suck in a deep breath, and his cock is back in my mouth with my nose in his pubic hair.

Before too long, I can't help it. I am going to cum. I want her to taste my cum and feel it in her mouth. I don't want to shoot it right down her throat. At the last moment I pull back as I hold her head. I leave just the head of my dick in her mouth and I cum.

Why is he pulling his dick out of my mouth? I look up at Daddy. He doesn't look mad or disappointed in my blowjob. OH, he is about to.... Two blasts of cum shoot in my mouth. They splash against the roof of my mouth and drip down onto my tongue. The gooey cum coats my tongue with that slightly salty taste that I LOVE. Actually his cum is pretty good. I have certainly had worse shot in my mouth. I swallow the cum in my mouth. As I suck and lick all around the head of his dick in my mouth. I don't want to miss a drop. I finally pull my mouth off him, look up and swallow one last time and smile. "Thank You Daddy." I say.

Fuck the was good. "Lay on the bed. I have a reward for you." I say. She smiles and lays back on the bed. I grab one of my belts near the bed and wrap it around her thighs a little high up on her thighs. I open the nightstand and pull out the wand. I push the base under the belt, and leave the top on her pussy. She has a worried look on her face. She knows what's coming. I cinch the belt down one last time and hit the power button. It buzzes to life on the low steady buzz. Her whole body jerks and she moans. I stand there and watch her for about two minutes. She is already a mess literally and figuratively. I can hear the wet sounds as the wand buzzes away and she looks like she is ready to scream. I reach down and turn it up a notch.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!" She gasps.

"Oh Little Girl you have no clue what this thing will do to you. I figured two minutes at each setting. Only 7 more progressively stronger settings to go." I say with an evil smile.

OH SHIT. 15 minutes of this? I can't. "Oh. Ohh. Daddy I can't. AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I scream out as my whole body spasms. I bounce my hips trying to shake away the wand. Daddy clicks it up again. "PLLEASSSSE! Anything else." I beg.

I stand there and watch her writhing. "Anything?" I ask.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGG!" I scream as I cums again. "An..nnnn..by...thing!" I gasp.

I know part of her wants me to just fuck her ass, but she is also nervous about it. She has never done anal. "I will trade you the wand for a good old fashioned Ass Fucking."

"Yesss Daddy." I gasp out only realizing what I agreed to after I said yes. The fucking vibrator has got my mind all jumbled.

"I want to hear you say it." I say, and well I want to draw out the time on the vibrator.

"Plleeassee, Daddy. Fffuck mmyyy... AAAAAHHHHGGGGG." I try to say ass, but I cum again so quickly and so hard. I can feel my body shaking.

I don't give her time to recover. I open the belt, and pull the wand out. I pull the belt up her body, wrap it back around her body trapping her wrists, I buckle it tight. I roll her over and straddle her ass. I put my dick over her ass and squirt lube on both of us. I nudge my dick down. I can see the tip of my dick right at her asshole. I push, and then push harder. Her ass opens and I sink balls deep into her asshole.

"Yyyeelllooowwww!" I yell out. He just jammed a baseball bat in my ass all at once. He stops for a moment with the baseball bat stuck in my ass "OH God. OH. OH. OH. So Full! Please! I Need a Minute."

I slowly pull out and she Groans. "Yellow is slow down, not stop, Little Girl." I say as I then push back in.

"FFFUUCCKKK!" I groan loudy. I can't believe I feel so stuffed full and stretched. "PLEASE MORE LUBE!" I beg trying to think of a way to slow him down.

"Of course, Little Girl." Daddy says as he pulls out. I know it's his dick but it feels like it's sssooo long pulling out of me. I can feel the lube on my bum, and then I can feel him put the bottle against my asshole. He squeezes, and the cool fluid is splashing inside my ass. "Now you have plenty of lube." He says as I feel the tip of his dick back against my ass. I can't help groaning as he sinks back into my ass with a wet farting sound. Oh my God I farted. I moan in embarrassment. Daddy playfully slaps my ass. "Relax, it's just all to lube in your ass." He laughs.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers
12