AFF Friends Pt. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there with my hands belted against my body, and Daddy slowly fucking my ass. Then I realize something it's not hurting. It feels really full and odd, but it doesn't hurt. A funny thing then happens. I start getting really turned on. I mean I have been turned on since I got in my car to drive here, but when he shoved into my ass so hard. I don't even remember thinking I have to say yellow. I just screamed it out.

Now I am taking stock of my situation. I am laying naked, face down on a strange bed, Daddy's body weight has me held to the bed, my arms are belted tight to my body, my pussy is still wet from the crazy orgasms the wand gave me, and oh yeah Daddy is fucking my ass.

Since I have walked in the door three things that have never happened to me, have happened. Daddy promised me he would make sure they happen, to break those records, and boy he has. No one had ever gone down on me. Daddy has. No one has ever made me orgasm. Daddy Has! Wow, did he make me orgasm. I have never had anal sex. Right now Daddy's cock is slowly fucking in and out of my ass, and it doesn't feel bad. I can't help moaning again as I realize all this and start getting turned on again.

Fuck her ass is tight. It's Fucking Amazing, but I want to fuck her pussy too. Fuck it I will come back to her ass. I pull out of her ass and she moans. I roll her onto her back and spread her legs. I rub my dick between her pussy lips and push in slowly.

Daddy pulls out and rolls me onto my back, and rubs his hard cock against my pussy. "Oh God Yes!" I don't even realize I am moaning. As Daddy pushes into my pussy I say. "Slow Please. It's been a long time."

I sink slowly all the way into her, when she begs me to go slow. Once I have bottomed out I lean forward over her. "I will go slow until I am about to cum. Then all bets are off. I am fucking you and shooting my cum in your tight pussy." I say as I start giving her a nice steady fucking.

"Thank You!" I moan as Daddy starts fucking me. It's a nice steady in and out that at any other time would be beautiful, but it's been so long, it hurts too. I can feel my hands flexing as I lay there unable to move my arms. I can't stop myself from grunting as he starts fucking me harder. "Mmmpphhh. Uugghhh. Aaagghhh. Aarrgghh."

"Fuck you are tight." I say as I hold her hips and fuck her harrder. "You are going to make me cum again.

"Yes. Please. Aarggh. Aarrgghhh. I want your cum. Aaarrgghh. In my PUUSSSSYYY." I groan as I cum again.

Fuck she is cumming again and squeezing me like a vice. I can't stop it. I groan and cum in her pussy as I jam myself deep in her one last time. I stay like that for a moment, when I remember a promise I made to her. I pull out and look down. My dick is covered in a coating of cum and pussy juice. I crawl up the bed and move for her head.

I can't believe I came again. Daddy moves and I look down as he pulls out of me. I can see his dick covered in both of our cum as me moves up towards my mouth. I don't even think about it. I open my mouth and suck our juices off him. The only thing that might make this moment better is if it were another woman's juices I was licking off him.

Jesus, she has a talented mouth. It's almost too much after having just cum. I have to pull out of her mouth. I climb off her and I reach down for the belt. I release it and she spreads her arms out. "Thank You!" She sighs softly.

I lay beside her and wrap an arm around her. "No Thank You!" I say as I lean forward and kiss her passionately. She just moans and kisses me back.

Kelly is on her side and I am laying behind her. I have one arm over her softly teasing and playing with her nipples. My hardon is nestled between her ass cheeks and I remember I do owe her a good ass fucking. I reach out and grab the lube. I lube my finger up and push her top leg over and slide my finger in her ass.

Oh it's so nice laying here, while Daddy plays with my nipples. It feels so nice. He shuffles in the bed, pushes my leg over and. "OOOHHH!" I moan as he pushes a finger in my bum. I can't believe I kind of like him fingering my bum. He then pulls out his finger, and pushes his dick between my ass cheeks. I feel the cool wet lube as he pours it over us, and he pushes in. He gets stuck for a moment and then my ass opens for him, and I moan as his hardon pushes back into my ass. "MMMMMmmmnnnnnn!" All the way in and almost all the way out and back again. "Ooohhhh so full." I moan.

"Fucckkk!" I groan as I push into her tight ass. Jesus she is squeezing me. I hold her hips and roll her hips a little as I roll mine to give her a nice steady fucking. Her moaning encourages me. She certainly isn't complaining. I start fucking her a little faster and harder. I grab her hand and move it down to her pussy. "Finger yourself. I want you to feel my dick inside of you." I say.

I slip two fingers inside my extremely wet pussy and moan as I instantly feel if cock pushing in and out of my ass through the thin skin inside me. "Fuck that's Hot!" I moan.

I can feel her fingers pushing and rubbing against to head of my dick as I fuck her ass and she fingers her pussy. Screw this. I want to make her scream. I grab the wand, click it to its hardest vibration. (BUZZ... BUZZ... BUZZ... BBBZZZZZ). Over and over.

Oh Shit! He has the wand. The buzzing sounds like a Jack hammer. He pulls my hand away and presses it to my clit. "FUUCCCKKKKK!" I gasp out loudly.

I fuck her ass a little harder. Kelly gasps as the wand touches her clit, and her ass clenches down on me. "Look at me." I tell her, and I watch her eyes roll towards me. "This Doesn't Stop Until You Cum!" I say firmly. She just groans, and I keep fucking her ass.

"Uuggh. Uuggghh. Uuggghhh. Aahhh. Aaahhh." I gasp. Fuck, I can barely think. The wand is Brutal! Add to it getting my ass fucked and the wet farting noises I am making with all the lube in my ass. When all of a sudden I orgasm. It's like a dam busting inside me. "AAAAHHHHHRRRRGGG!"

Her hips have been bouncing since I put the wand on her clit, but she jams her ass back against me, screams, and cums hard. Her ass is grabbing me so tight as she holds her ass back against me. Her body gives little shivers and her face is pure overpowering pleasure. I pull away the wand and shut it off. Kelly rolls over face down pulling her ass off my dick and she moans. I look down and there is a big wet spot on the bed.

I open my eyes and sigh. "Oh Fuck!" Wow I came hard. I turn my head and look behind me. Daddy is wiping his dick off with a small towel.

I see her looking at me a little frazzled. "Well you certainly enjoyed that." I say.

I smile as I see him looking at my bum. I roll over and I feel the wet bed. Oh my god. I made a mess. There is a Big wet spot under me. "I am sorry." I mutter.

"Well worth it." I say with a laugh. "That's why they invented laundry machines."

I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come out he has shorts and a tee shirt on, and the sheets off the bed. I get dressed and he walks me to the door. Before he opens the door he turns to me and kisses me hard. He holds me against the door and makes out with me. I moan as he reaches up and pinches my nipples.

I pull back from the kiss. "I can't wait to try some bondage stuff next time." I say as I open the door and spank her ass as she walks out.

I hear his door close behind me. My ass is tingling from his quick spank, and I can't help thinking. "What have I gotten into?" I ask myself as I smile imagining being tied down.

12