All Comments on 'Affair of the Heart Ch. 08'

by BlueJerseyGirl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, everything is great except that her mother and future father-in-law are cheaters, that no one cares about her dad, but hey, get the dress you want and don't worry about dad, all he did was provide a life for you and your cheating Mom...yeah I know it is just a story...but the way the dad is treated, or rather ignored just pisses me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Somehow the thought of spending $12k

on a one time worn dress just turns me off. But then I never did understand my wife's wanting to pay an outlandish price to have her wedding dress preserved on the off chance we'd have kids, that they'd have girls, that they'd be roughly the same size, and they'd like the style. What is surprising is that we generally agree on money and she is rather frugal in most things and 38+ years later we have saved and are happy.

I guess it is a woman thing and not for me to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LMFAO - for hours!

I adore the way in which the writer has taken control over the readers here. The way that moralizing imbeciles like m48gunner don't have any control over their own mouse. How BlueJerseyGirl has completely taken over their keyboard, mouse and monitor and superglued their foreheads to the front of their screens and FORCED them to read this **story** that they hate so much. JerseyGirl, you are a master manipulator and I am in awe of you. 5 stars for an awesome story and 6 for winning at head games!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous