Affair Turns into Complete Control

Story Info
I did things for him I never did for my husband.
4k words
4.68
29k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April601
April601
513 Followers

A few years back I was having an ongoing fling with a man named Steve. He was divorced and I had met him in an internet chatroom. He lived in the same city and it wasn't long before our chats evolved into a casual sexual relationship. I suppose FWB would describe it best. He knew I was married and he respected that our relationship had limits.

Steve was several years younger than me and he was quite attractive. He was dating a twenty-something girl but it wasn't serious. I teased him about how typical it was for men going through a mid-life crisis to have a fling with a woman twenty years younger. He fully agreed. I suggest maybe he was my mid-life crisis fling.

Steve had a nice firm muscular body and was in great shape. I felt very fortunate that he was interested in me. He was attractive, hot, and exciting.

It was easy to meet Steve as he worked from home and had his own place. He always made himself available despite my restrictive schedule. We would meet several times a month always when my husband was out of town on business.

One afternoon I was feeling particularly horny so we made arrangements to meet at his place. Steve was very good at getting me hot and bothered with his texts. He knew how to push my sexual buttons. He had sent me several hot steamy messages that morning. By the early afternoon, I was extremely aroused and I couldn't wait to see him again. It had been three weeks since I last saw him and I couldn't wait to devour him.

Steve had a domineering side to him which I found very attractive and exciting. Nothing too wild or crazy. He liked to be in control and I enjoyed being his sex toy. Or was he my sex toy?

He took pleasure in ordering me how to dress and I did my best to please him. I was thrilled to have this hot guy interested in me so I wanted to keep it exciting for him as well as myself. Since we always met at his place it was safe to dress more daring than I normally would if I was meeting someone in public. I had become comfortable with Steve and his sexual demands. I enjoyed being controlled. I have always been submissive.

Steve had requested a short skirt with bare legs and heels. He also requested a see-thru blouse with no bra. I didn't have a see-thru blouse but I did find an old white sheer blouse in the back of my closet. It was matched with a white camisole. Without the camisole, it was very sheer and more transparent than see-thru. But that's all I had so I forewent the camisole for Steve. Besides no one but Steve was going to see it. Of course, I wore a short jacket over top to cover up during my drive. A girl needs to be careful after all.

He also had requested no panties as an added treat. Again I obeyed and dressed as I was told. I enjoyed pleasing Steve.

Oh, one last request...glossy lipstick. He loved gloss lips. I had a quick look in the mirror before leaving and I couldn't believe how slutty I looked. The blouse was so sheer I might as well have gone topless. My skirt barely covered my ass and the heels were much higher than I regularly wore. There was no question I was dressed for sex. Steve is going to be so happy with me.

This was not me at all. I always dress classy and somewhat conservatively. But my husband was away and I didn't have to behave or answer to anyone. I could live out my secret life as I called it. In my secret life, I could release the inner slut that was oppressed in my normal everyday life. Nobody knew me and I could be as promiscuous as I wanted. Steve knew how to bring out my inner slut. He had me doing things I would never dream nor want to do with my husband. Steve was exciting and I was so aroused that I would be seeing him soon.

I arrived at his place and knocked on the door. I was excited and aroused to see Steve's reaction to my outfit. I opened up my jacket so to make a good first impression. As soon as Steve opened the door I removed my jacket and stepped into the hallway to embrace him. Actually it was more like I threw myself at him. I was all over him, he didn't even get a chance to say hello. It had been three long weeks since we had sex and I was horny as hell. As I gave him a lustful wet hello kiss with my glossy lips I ground my whole body into his. My pelvis grinding into his hip as my leg lifted up to rub his groin with my knee. My hand found its way into his pants for a handshake or is that called a cock shake. Yes, I was that horny and aggressive.

Steve instinctively grabbed my bare ass as my raised leg wrapped around him. About 30 seconds into our greeting Steve peeled me off and stepped back from me. I thought he wanted to have a good look at my outfit, this was the first time I had worn the see-thru blouse for him. Instead, he said, "April, I would like you to meet Ryan." What? Oh shit! As I looked into the living room there was this guy standing there with a big smile on his face watching me. I felt like a kid getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar, well in this case in Steve's crotch.

I was so embarrassed. I was not only dressed like a slut but I had thrown myself and groped Steve. Yikes, I turned beet red. It was quite obvious I was flustered as I hesitantly responded with, "Oh, nice to meet you."

In an attempt to regain my composure I reached down to adjust my skirt which had risen up while groping Steve. Dam it was short. I'm sure he just saw my bare ass as Steve was grabbing it. As I stood there in shock it took me a moment to remember I was wearing a see-thru blouse. I quickly crossed my arms as I had dropped my jacket on the floor upon entry. Steve chuckled with my awkwardness and explained that Ryan was an old friend and that he was just passing by and decided to dropped in to say hello.

I was at a loss for words but did manage to say "OK." How awkward was this? I just wanted to curl up in a ball and hide.

Ryan apologized as he realized he had interrupted our afternoon plans. He motioned to leave but Steve insisted he stay. My mind was racing to understand the situation. Why is he asking him to stay? Should I leave, would that be rude? Should I reach down and grab my jacket off the floor and cover-up? I'm not wearing panties, can I reach down in this tiny skirt and heels without exposing myself? Hasn't he seen enough?

Steve guided me into the living room and motioned that we sit down while he fetched us some drinks. As Steve left for the kitchen I slowly moved towards the couch. I carefully sat down trying not to further expose myself. As I sat down I instinctively I held my skirt down in order not to flash Ryan. In doing so I realized I was giving him a show as my breast dangled in my shear blouse during the process.

As I sheepishly sat on the couch with my arms and legs crossed I was still entertaining the thought of bolting out the door. I girlishly lowered my head hoping to hide behind my hair but it was way too short to give any kind of coverage for my boobs. I was doing my best to cover up and not expose myself.

Ryan sat in a chair opposite the couch and wasn't saying much. Where is this going? I'm going to kill Steve for this.

I could tell Ryan was just as uncomfortable with the situation as I was. He broke the silence with some small talk about how he had known Steve for many years etc... I wasn't saying much, just nodding. What could I say? Oh, Steve and I are fuck buddies? FWB actually? We recently met on the internet? I'm married? By the way, my husband is out of town? Dam are my nipples are getting hard. April remember to keep your legs crossed. Dam this dress is so short my ass is hanging out. Ryan must think I'm a hooker or something. OMG, I never felt like such a slut. Hurry up and get back in here Steve. Yes, my mind was racing.

Steve finally returned to the room with the drinks. As he handed me my drink I again uncrossed my arms to accept it. Dam I just flashed him my tits again. I wasn't having much luck covering up my breasts. At least it was a stiff drink, just what I needed.

Steve sat beside me on the couch and began to explain that Ryan had recently separated from his wife of 20 years. Now that the initial shock of our introduction had passed I came to notice that Ryan was attractive looking and he also seemed genuinely nice. I liked that he was somewhat embarrassed about the situation, as I was.

The awkwardness was slowly melting away as Ryan and Steve continued to chat. I was getting comfortable with the help of the alcohol and began letting my guard down as they drew me into the conversation. Soon we were joking and laughing. As I nursed my drink I realized I had unintentionally uncrossed my arms again. Ryan had a clear view of my breasts from his viewpoint. Oh well, he has already seen them now, and besides, I'm sure he has seen nicer breasts than mine before. As much as I was trying to cover up, I really wasn't doing a very good job of it.

Steve now had his hand on my bare thigh as I sat next to him. Ryan couldn't help but notice as Steve's hand was slowly rubbing up against my thigh. I was trying to keep my composer but I was heating up fast. I had now uncrossed my clinched legs and I could feel my legs parting ever so slightly as Steve moved his hand to my inner thigh as he continued talking with Ryan. OMG, I could feel myself getting aroused. My juices were flowing and I was getting flustered.

I had no idea where this was going but naughty thoughts were going through my head. Did Ryan really just drop by or was this something Steve had planned? Either way, I was sitting on the couch with my boobs fully visible to Ryan while Steve was running his hand up my thigh. I so wanted to jump Steve but I was doing my best to resist.

I looked over at Ryan and I could see the bulge in his pants. He realized I noticed and he crossed his legs in discomfort. Ryan and I made eye contact as Steve was talking. I nervously bit my bottom lip and ever so subtle parted my legs a tiny bit more. I could see Ryans eyes drop as he focused on my legs. I was losing it. I was trying not to squirm and hold it together. Steve was torturing me. I could feel my nipples gently rubbing against my blouse as they swelled and hardened. Was Steve showing me off to his friend Ryan? Was this going to turn into a threesome? Am I reading this wrong?

My mind was racing and I had lost track of the conversation. All I could concentrate on was Steve's hand slowly working its way up my thigh and my erect nipples being gently stimulated by the thin fabric of my blouse, all as Ryan watched. My breathing became irregular and I could feel my body starting to tremble and quiver. I was on the verge of an orgasm just sitting there.

Then I heard Steve mention my name and I snapped out of my subconscious state. Steve proceeded to tell Ryan how "April texted me this morning to let me know her husband was out of town. She told me how horny she was and needed to see me this afternoon." If I wasn't embarrassed enough.

I just looked at Ryan as he politely gave me a sexy smile. What could I say, "Yeah...I suppose I did." I confessed as my voice quivered.

Steve turned to Ryan and told him how he had picked out my outfit and asked if he liked it. Ryan was polite and just said, "It's lovely."

Steve announced, "April likes to please me, don't you April?" I sheepishly nodded and said "yes." I sounded so cheap.

He then stood up and pulled me up off the couch. As he helped me up he said, "Let Ryan have a nice look at your sexy outfit."

OMG, I can't believe he is making me do this. I was a bit shaky from the alcohol and being in high heels but I did manage to stand for him. I began to object but he silenced me. He made me stand right in front of Ryan. I was on display.

Steve began slowly circling me like I was his prey. I tried grabbing Steve but he stopped me and told me to just stand there quietly with my arms down by my side. As always I obeyed.

Steve began touching me. Running his fingers through my hair, brushing my neck, his fingers circling my nipples, brushing my legs and ass. Ryan was just sitting in his chair staring at me quietly. I so wanted Ryan to reach out and touch me also, but he didn't.

How erotic was this? My nipples were rock hard now. I could feel my juices flowing. I was quite moist between my legs. Steve had complete control over me. Steve began to slowly unbutton my blouse. I was staring at Ryan as my top was removed. The bulge in his pants was huge now and he wasn't even trying to hide it. I continued to bite my bottom lip as I was about to scream from all the teasing.

As I stood there topless in front of Ryan I was sharking. Was it fear, nervousness, embarrassment, or shear sexual energy? Steve ordered me to lift my skirt in a firm voice. I hesitated for a brief moment as I contemplated what was happening. The thought of not lifting my skirt did not even cross my mind. I was in a submissive state and this was extremely arousing. I ran both his hands up my outer thighs and lifted my skirt exposing pretty much everything to Ryan. Steve said to Ryan, "Have you ever seen a smoother, sweater pussy than this." Ryan didn't say a word. "Turn around and show Ryan your sexy ass." As I turned around Steve gave me a hard spank on my ass. It stung as I jumped. I was horny when I texted Steve earlier in the day, but now I was over the top. I was in a heightened state of arousal.

Steve moved behind me and reached around and cupped my breasts as he nibbled on my neck. I let out a loud gasp and let my head fall back onto his shoulder. He was kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples as Ryan looked on. I began to quiver. Steve picked up on my rapid breathing and continued to pinch and tug my nipples even harder. He was nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. My muscles were beginning to contract and my body began to heave. My legs were weak and I was relying on Steve for support.

The prolonged sexual stimulation that I endured all day was too much. Without even being touched in my virginal area I began to have an orgasm as I stood there in his grasp. OMG, I was having a nipple orgasm. Nipple orgasms are very rare for me. They only occur when I am overstimulated both physically and mentally. For me, they are very powerful orgasms if not the most powerful. I let out a loud scream as Steve continued to manipulate my nipples. He was hurting me but at the same time, it felt so good. My body heaved violently and my eyes rolled in back of my head. I could feel my warm juices running down my leg. I was in total ecstasy as I continued to quiver and tremble.

I went limp and Ryan jumped out of his chair to help Steve lower me back on the couch. I heard Ryan saying to Steve, "Holy shit that was incredible. I've never seen anything like that before."

Steve sat down next to me on the couch as I recovered. But Steve wasn't finished showing me off. Nor was I finished, I was craving more, much more.

As Ryan watched from his chair I felt Steve's finger slowly run along my wet lips stopping on my enlarged clit. He paused to pinch and stimulate it. My legs were well parted now and Ryan was leaning forward watching everything. I was moaning with delight as I felt Steves finger inside. I was extremely wet as he eagerly fingered me right there in full view of Ryan.

I hadn't yet fully recovered from my first orgasm but I couldn't hold back any longer. I had a second massive orgasm within seconds. The sexual tension of the afternoon had been building up inside of me so much that I just erupted with his brief touch. I grabbed his hand and pushed his finger deep inside of me as my head fell back on the couch. I let out a deep loud moan as my body twitched in with another massive orgasmic spasm. OMG, I completely lost all control. I heard myself scream in an urgent tone, "Someone needs to fuck me right now."

I could no longer hold myself back, I went right for Steve's cock. Within seconds I had his pants off and his cock in my mouth. As I was sucking Steve I kept looking over at Ryan. What's he waiting for? Didn't he hear me? I wanted someone to fuck me...now. Ryan seemed hesitant, maybe too polite, too much of a gentleman? Finally, I reached my arm out and gestured him to join us. It had been many years since I had my last threesome. I wanted a threesome now. I was so worked up I wanted both Steve and Ryan to satisfy me. I was full of lust and totally out of control.

As Ryan came over to join us I noticed not only was he unshaven but that he had a nice size cock. He was bigger than Steve and my husband for that matter. I motioned him to enter me from behind as I positioned myself. I was so wet as he slid inside of me without hesitation. After all the teasing I was subject to, it felt so good to finally have a cock inside of me.

Ryan reached around and cupped my breasts. I heard him say, "I have been dying to play with these all afternoon, they are spectacular." How sweet, now just fuck me hard.

As I was sucking Steve and being fucked by Ryan, Steve picked that moment to mention that, "Ryan hasn't been with another woman other than his wife for over 20 years". Did I hear that right? I stopped sucking momentarily and looked back at Ryan as he was pumping away and said, "Really?" He just nodded his head and kept thrusting his cock inside of me. "How hot is that" I responded as I returned to sucking Steve.

As I continued thrusting my ass back in rhythm with Ryan, I heard him yell "I'm cumming...do you want me to pull out?"

With Steves cock in my mouth, I shook my head and mumbled: "No...give it to me hard." He thrust it deep and erupted with a long loud grunt as I felt his warm serum shoot deep inside of me. Dam that was too quick, I wasn't satisfied yet. After all that teasing I needed much more.

I continued to suck Steve hard as Ryan moved back to the chair to catch his breath and recover. I wanted to put on a good show for Ryan. I sucked and stroked Steve until he surrenders his juices to me. I squeezed his balls hard and sucked every last drop out of him. I put on a dam good show for Ryan.

I sat back up on the couch in Steve's embrace. I looked at Ryan as I licked the cum from my lips and brazenly said, "I want more."

With that Steve suggested that I should give Ryan my full attention since this was his coming-out party. I thought it was so hot that I was his first in over twenty years. When I was younger I had a fetish for virgins, this was almost the same. I didn't say anything, just got up, grabbed Ryan's hand, and walked him into the bedroom. Steve yelled, "April you be good to him."

I led him into the bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. He was still soft at this point. I said to him, "Ryan, you have me so worked up, I'm going to fuck you like you never have been fucked before." Well, that got a rise out of him. I went down on him.

It had been many years since I had seen an unshaven or trimmed man. It brought back many memories. He was soon rock hard and ready. I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto him. He was a good size but I was still dripping wet and had no problem engulfing his large cock. It felt so good as he filled me. I rode him hard until he released another warm load deep inside of me. We both climaxed together.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Ryan. Inbetween sexual romps, he told me how he met his wife and how they dated for a few years before marrying. How he had always been faithful. How his wife lost interest in sex several years ago. I wanted him to forget his wife and see what he had been missing all these years. I gave Ryan a very memorable afternoon.

It finally came time to leave. I left Ryan in bed and said goodbye as I returned naked to the living room to retrieve my clothes. Steve was sitting on the couch working on his laptop. He had a big smile on his face. He asked me how things went and I told him, "He won't be thinking about his wife anymore." Steve just laughed.

April601
April601
513 Followers
12