All Comments on 'Affair Turns into Complete Control'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
Good story

Hot. Good story.

Needs a little text editing.

Is this a true story that happened to you? Tell me.

dillfoberdillfoberabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I, like a lot of readers love when authors tell true stories. It suddenly goes from a story to living the experience with you.

It takes a lot to put yourself out their, and we appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing your true story!

CanadianMCanadianMabout 4 years ago

Really enjoyed your story... Nice and hot and you have nicely developed the relationship between you and Steve for your readers. Well done, hope you write more soon...

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Just great dirty sex

Loved to read about this hot slutty sex that you had with Steve and Ryan - I’m sure Ryan thought his birthdays and Christmas’s all “came” at once as he was thrusting in and out of your tight wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better

One of the better reads that I've seen in this site. It's obviously real experience rather than fiction and I'd like to see more.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

First of all, a dam is a structure that holds water. I believe 'damn' is the word you wanted.

Secondly while the story is pretty fucking hot, I wish you would have added more details to the actual sex.

But with that said, I enjoyed hearing about you finding your inner slut! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True stories are a\so fucking HOOOTTTT!

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Another nicely done story by April. I love the true ones. 5 stars. Thank you.

NiceOlderGuy2016NiceOlderGuy2016over 2 years ago

Very erotic and sexy story April.

April601April601over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the nice comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Could have used some more foreplay. Particularly with Ryan.

Sex was too truncated/short.

And BOY, do you need an editor/proofreader.

Four stars.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

I like your true stories, and really like your writing style!! You're good April601. I'm going to your author's log for more

pro5livepro5liveabout 2 years ago

If your story is hot, go for it. Put pen to paper!

Complaining about the odd spelling mistake or grammar glitch is like saying you will only have sex with a flawless supermodel. Real women are much more fun!

writer888writer888about 2 years ago

This is an entertaining story. I began writing true stories also, then moved into writing other peoples trues stories, mixed with some truth based fiction. I've always believed in the whole "truth is stranger (sexier) than fiction logic. Keep writing, it keeps getting better the more you write...

Happyfun1Happyfun1about 2 years ago

MMMMMM what a sexy hot story..... I look forward to reading all your stories and the thought of knowing they are true is hot !!! Love your attention to clothes detail description... :)

zcraft5zcraft5about 2 years ago

more of her being ready for sex adventure a her husband is away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucking pathetic cum dumpster. Blech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...