Affair with an Older Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Another chapter of my affair with an older woman.
1.2k words
3.72
21.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a preface, I thought I'd write about this affair I had with a married woman when I was younger. Let's call her Gemma. I was 20 and she was about 10 years older and married to a guy she didn't love. We snuck around a lot while her husband was at work or out of town. We had many sexual encounters, and she was the first woman I had sex with. I'll write about many of these escapades as it was an interesting time in my life. The sneaking around was sexy but not the smartest choices I've made in my life. I think writing about them would be fun to relive some of these moments. Also know, it's every boy's fantasy to be with an older woman with sexual experience. You can read about my first few experiences with her in my previous writings.

Gemma and I were meeting up weekly at her place for sex for a few months now, while her husband was at work. It was fun sneaking around. I'll write about two meetings in this story.

There was one day when I thought we were going to meet up for sex like usual, but for some reason, Gemma said she didn't want to.

'In that case, I won't make the half hour drive out'.

'Don't you see how bad that sounds?' she replied.

'Well what do you want to do?'.

'You can still come out. We just can't have sex'

Reluctantly, I agreed to go out. I don't know she didn't want to have sex like we had been for many weeks now. So I drove out to her place and she wanted to go out away from the house. I agreed and we went to a park nearby and found a place to sit. It wasn't an open park and there were many trees around and had secluded areas.

We sat on a log face to face and started talking. I got close to her and started kissing her. Her response was that she was really horny and I put my hand up her skirt. We were both straddling on the log and we sat very close to each other. It was easy to access her pussy. She was wearing panties so I pulled them aside and rubbed her slit. She was so wet. I couldn't understand why she didn't want to have sex. We continued kissing and I kept rubbing slit. Then I started rubbing her clit with my fingers in a circular motion gently. She was breathing very heavy now as we continued to kiss. I put a finger inside her and pushed in and out. Then I went back to rubbing her clit. She started panting and moaning.

'Oh oohhh oh ooh'. Gemma moaned.

'Cum for me. Cum on my fingers' I said.

Her body tensed and she hugged me tight. She didn't say a word trying to keep quiet cause we out in the open. She held my hand on her pussy and started to cum hard. Gemma's skirt was ridden up high exposing her open legs straddling the log. Such a hot sight seeing a woman's pussy exposed with her clothes on.

Gemma finished her orgasm and was breathing heavy. I put a finger back inside her pussy sliding it in and out easily. It was so wet and slick I wished it was my dick sliding in and out. I put my finger to her lips and she sucked her cum off. I then put her finger in my mouth so I can taste her pussy too. My dick was rock hard but it didn't look like she was going to give me a blow job or fuck me. We went back to her place and it ended there. I went home not getting to feel her wet pussy or her lips on my dick. But it was still fun to touch that wet pussy.

On another occasion, we were chatting on ICQ at night. It was about 8pm. She said her husband is home but they're not doing anything. I had my friend's new car that night, and being young and adventurous, I asked her if she wanted to meet up quickly?

'Do you want to meet up near your place and have a quicky?'.

'Uhh no! he's home' she retorted.

'Yeah but you can make an excuse to go out quickly' i said hopefully.

'Uhh no!'.

'Oh come on. it'll be fun''.

'Ok..... i'll tell him we have to go get some milk or something. How do I know when to go out?' she asked.

'I'll drive by your house and you'll hear the car'

So I drove 30 minutes out there in my friend's new car. I revved the engine as I drove past her house. I turned around at the end of her street and her came back revving the engine again. Her husband had come out to see what idiot is making such a loud noise. So I kept driving and stopped a couple of streets away out of view from her house.

A few minutes later, she drove around the corner where I was standing beside the car waiting. She asked angrily 'What are you doing?'.

'Well that was the signal for you to come out'. i said back.

'He's standing outside seeing who is driving like an idiot'.

'Oh... what did you tell him? How did you get out?'.

'I told him i'm going to get some milk so I don't have long'.

'Ok.' I acknowledged.

With that, on the side of a quiet street near her house, I put my hands down her pyjama pants, which were loose so it's easy to get a hand in, under her panties and on her pussy. She grabbed my hand and said 'no!'. I didn't let her take my hand out but kept it down there. She didn't pull my hand out cause she liked it but we were short on time and she didn't want to get caught. I gave her a kiss on the lips and she let go of my hand. I opened her pussy with my fingers, she was leaning up against the car now, and I rubbed her clit. She was very wet! I put two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed her clit as I went in and out of her. We did this for maybe 5 minutes and she grabbed my arm, put her head on my shoulder and said 'Oh, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum'.

I kept rubbing her wet pussy and clit as she came on my fingers. Gemma clenched my hand with her legs tight until her orgasm finished. 'I need to sit down' she said.

We shared a quick kiss and she said 'I have to go. I still have to get milk'. She walked to her car slowly still out of breath, gave me a wave and drove off. I got in my friend's car and drove home with her cum on my fingers. So hot.

When I got home, we chatted on ICQ for a while talking about how much fun it was to sneak around. This little affair of ours was indeed a lot of fun. Sneaking around with an older married woman for sexual escapades was a fantasy come true.