Hot Tub Fun

Story Info
My mom's friend and I get a lot closer in the hot tub.
8.9k words
4.67
114.7k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,285 Followers

Bored out of my mind, I mindlessly flip through the channels on the TV, hoping to find something good. I've already checked Netflix and was disappointed with the results, and this looks like it'll have the same outcome as well.

I knew coming back home would be boring. Especially after my first year of college, with the constant partying and hookups.

For the next three months, however, my life is gonna be nothing but taking night drives and hoping something interesting happens in this small town so I don't blow my brains out.

To be honest, the only thing interesting that has happened in the past two weeks that I've been home would be getting to see my mom's friend, Ash.

Well, she's actually Ashley, but with how close we are I've always just called her Ash.

I'm not gonna mince words here, she's hot as hell. Ever since I was interested in women, she was the subject of my fantasies.

She's pretty tall, actually, but still shorter than me, something I've always teased her about. She's about 5'10", I'd say. She has nice, round breasts, that I think I've heard her call a C cup before. Honestly, she could tell me any letter and I'd believe it. I'm a simple man who likes boobs.

Then there's her body, she has more of a pear shaped physique with an amazing ass. Like, 'it even fills out sweatpants nicely' amazing. She's also got a nice set of hips that must be great for bearing kids. And holding while fucking her. She's got shortish blonde hair, going down to her shoulders and a pair of cute blue eyes. She looks really good for her age, and the bit of weight she has on her that she bemoans all the time only makes her sexier in my eyes. Cushion for the pushin, as they say.

Her husband, Mr. Martin, I'm a little less familiar with. We don't dislike each other at all, it's just that all our interactions are always a little short and awkward. It's like we've never known how to talk to each other.

Ash, on the other hand? We get along great. It's like I could talk to her about anything. Girls, school problems, life, crass jokes, you name it. This, of course, has led to our conversations getting pretty... flirty over the last couple years. Not that I'm complaining, though. We both seem to like it.

They've spent the night a few times in the last two weeks, so I had ample opportunities to watch Ash's fat ass in sweatpants or yoga pants walking on by.

Sometimes I swore she would find excuses to walk by me multiple times, too.

I glance outside, and the sun is already setting.

Looks like it's even later than I realized, meaning another day has been wasted to boredom and bad TV shows.

I sigh, about to get up to either work out or play some video games upstairs, when I hear a knocking on the window.

I look over, and it's Ash, waving at me.

Happy to see her, and have something fun to do, I smile back and head outside to greet her.

And what a good choice it was.

All she has on is an oversized shirt, probably Mr. Martin's, and what I'm assuming to be a full bikini set underneath. I can faintly see the outline of a skimpy, black bikini underneath the thin material of the shirt, but I can tell that she looks damn good.

"Oh, wow." I blurt out, not even realizing it.

Ash just giggles at my response.

"Well, I'm glad someone likes it at least." she jokes.

"Sorry, just a little surprised. It's a bit late to go swimming, don't you think?" I ask her.

She smiles brightly, pulling out a shopping bag full of alcohol from behind her.

"Well, I wasn't planning on using y'all's pool. I was thinking the hot tub." she says.

The mere thought of this makes my cock grow a little in my pants.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, unable to come up with a better response.

"Yeah, I originally had your mom in mind, but she hasn't responded to my texts or calls. So, I guess you'll do." she teases.

I smirk, thanking the universe for making me so lucky.

"I'll do? Ash, you know I'm a busy man." I joke.

"Please." she says, rolling her eyes. "Just go and get changed, it'll take a bit to set up the hot tub." she says, turning away and making her way to the jacuzzi like she had been invited.

I have to say, her confidence makes her even sexier to me.

Not wanting to waste another second, I head upstairs quickly, but on my way to the stairs, I pass by my parents room and see something that truly cements the fact that I've been blessed.

Both my parents passed out in bed, with a couple empty bottles of wine on their nightstands.

Yup, they've been day-drinking.

And they're out cold.

Which means no one to interrupt us while we're talking.

I make my way to my room even faster, changing into one of my more, as I put it, 'sluttier' pair of swim trunks. The legs aren't as long, and it's tighter than my others, giving a good idea of what I'm working with.

I check myself out in the mirror as if I'm suddenly going to be less cut than all the other times in the usual.

Fortunately, I've built up a good habit of working out and exercising consistently, meaning that I have a well developed and toned body, sure to get some compliments out of Ash.

Then, there's the fact that I have a rather prominent bulge. I'm about four inches soft, getting to a max of seven when I'm hard. I'm pretty happy with it, and it's never gotten anything but compliments from the women I've been with.

So to sum it up, I'm dressing up as much as I can with swim trunks for my mom's best friend.

Luckily, Ash can keep a secret.

I sneak downstairs, making sure to not make any unnecessary noises and risk waking up my parents, quietly shutting the door to the backyard behind me.

I try to walk along the path to the jacuzzi, as hard as it is to resist the urge to run so I can see Ash in her bikini as soon as possible. I manage to fight these temptations, walking like a normal human being up to the hot tub.

Unfortunately, Ash was already sitting in it, clearly enjoying herself in the warm, relaxing water.

That is, until she saw me walk out.

Her eyes widen, and her cheeks get even redder.

"Oh, my!" she exclaims. "When the hell did you get so... cut?! You could grate meat on those abs!" she states, laughing from the shock.

Yep, exactly the reaction I wanted.

I keep my cool, smirking confidently.

"Well, I didn't want you to be the only one to be showing so much skin." I say, getting into the hot tub. "Although, I think you've got me beat." I tease, reaching for a beer.

She smiles at this.

"Wow, just gonna act like that AND grab a beer right in front of me? I should tell your mother!" she jokes. "But I won't." she says, taking a swig of her beer.

"Hey - I could always take it off if you think it's too much." I flirt.

She begins to fan herself jokingly.

"Please, it's already hot enough in this tub. Anymore and I think I'd start boiling." she laughs.

Despite acting calm and collected, I'm freaking out on the inside. The woman I've been crushing on for years is sitting across from me in a skimpy bikini, flirting with me. Fuck, this is almost too much.

"So," she starts, swallowing her drink. "How about you tell your best friend how college is going. Any cool girls you might bring home to your mom?" she asks. "Because you better not. That'd break my heart seeing my favorite man get snatched up like that." she teases.

I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Well, it's mostly just been a lot of hookups, really. Not looking for anything to serious with any girls at school just yet. I've been invited to a pretty good amount of parties too, so that's cool." I say, taking a drink of my beer. "And I made the Dean's List." I brag.

Ash's eyes widen at this, a look of pride on her face.

"Oh, look at you! Smart and popular, huh? No wonder you've been having an easy time with the girls there!" she laughs.

"Please, you're gonna make me blush." I joke.

Ash has always been there to hype me up, and it's definitely helped my confidence growing up. Of course, now it's become more like flirting.

Obviously I have no problems with this, though.

"Still a shy little boy, huh?" she teases, scooting closer to me in the hot tub. "And here I'd thought you'd get used to an old woman's flattery after being around all those floozies at school." she laughs.

"'Floozies'?" I retort, laughing. "You're not doing yourself any favors." I tease. "Besides, you got all those girls at college beat. I'd have a pretty hard time focusing in class if they all looked nearly as good as you." I flirt, feeling more ballsy as she gets closer to me.

She smiles, her cheeks getting slightly red.

"Is that right? Well, it's a good thing they don't, Mr. Dean's List." she taunts, scooting right up next to me. "I'd hate to make you act up and ruin those good grades." she says, her voice more seductive now.

Fuck, I'm about to act up now.

"Honestly, I think my grades could take a couple hits if it meant I'd get to have you to look at." I flirt.

She giggles at this.

"And what about me is so distracting?" she says, turning to face me, her breasts pushing up against my arm now.

"Shit, all of you. Did you not get a good look in the mirror while putting that bikini on?" I say, my cock growing in my trunks.

She giggles once again, looking at me with relaxed, if not hungry, eyes.

"I mean, I've always thought you were hot as hell. You've got such a pretty face, especially those cute blue eyes of yours. Could stare in them for hours." I tell her.

"Such a charmer." she smiles.

"And you know I gotta say something about that body of yours." I laugh.

"Of course, you could barely keep your eyes off of me all night." she jokes.

"God, you such a sexy body. Like, the perfect type of thick." I say.

"Two C's?" she laughs.

"Two C's. For sure." I reply with a laugh myself. "I mean, you've got an ass that looks amazing even in sweatpants. Can't even begin to tell you how happy I'd be when you'd come over in leggings. Or those anything that showed off your legs." I tell her.

"Glad I was getting noticed. My husband doesn't seem to appreciate my... assets." she laughs, seeming a little sad about her husband.

Well, fuck him. He's an idiot.

"Shit, you'll always get noticed by me. You're too damn hot to not notice." I tell her.

"Aren't you the sweetest... Are you sure there's nothing else you wanna tell me?" she hints, pressing her breasts against my arms harder.

I laugh at this.

"Who could forget how good your boobs look? I've thought about them being pressed up against me so many damn times." I tell her, my cock now completely hard.

"And are they as good as you imagined?" she asks.

"It's even better than I ever thought." I respond.

She smiles, seemingly not wanting to stop at any time soon.

We both look up at the stars, as the sun has already long since set. The hot tub is warm and the bubbles are as relaxing as you'd think they are. It also helps when you have a beautiful woman pressing her chest into your arm.

Ash is resting her head against me, no longer facing me and instead using my arm as something to hold onto as if she'd drift away. As for my hand, it's now resting on her inner thigh, gently gripping it.

Fuck, even holding her thigh feels like a dream.

"There's actually a lot more I've thought about with you, too." I break the silence.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" she asks, still looking up.

"I'll give you one, but then you gotta start talking yourself." I tease.

"Fine, jerk!" she jokes.

"To be honest, I've always thought your height was sexy. Like, tall women are just hot as hell." I tell her.

"Well, I wasn't really expecting that answer." she laughs. "Must be because you still tower over me regardless." she flirts.

She huffs, and smirks a bit.

"You know, I think my husband kind of hates that we're the same height." she confesses.

"Oh yeah? Why do you say that?" I ask.

"Well, for starters, he doesn't let me wear heels. Not even at our wedding!" she exclaims.

"Damn, really?" I ask, unaware of how insecure he really was.

"Yes! I mean, I had to wear flats! Flats!" she bemoans.

"That's a shame. I bet you'd look pretty fucking sexy in some heels. Especially a wedding dress." I tell her.

"You bet your ass I would. And that dress looked amazing on me!" she says, laughing.

"Maybe you should show me some time." I flirt.

She's caught a bit off guard by this, but laughs it off.

"Easy there, stud. Keep talking so sweet and I just might." she teases.

I laugh, trying to ignore the raging erection that's trying to rip through my trunks.

"Now, I think I've said enough for now. How about you start opening up?" I ask, grinning at her.

She giggles.

"Alright, playboy. Just go and force some poor old woman to tell you what you already know." she taunts. "Well, one thing I've always loved was that voice of yours - so deep and... sexy." she teases, trying to mimic my voice with the last word.

"Oh yeah? Well, must be why you let me talk so much." I joke.

"Please, you could read a phone book and I'd listen to every word." she says.

"Come on over more, then. I could read whatever you want." I joke.

"Don't tempt me with a good time!" she jokes. "Now, what else was there... God, this body!" she exclaims, putting a hand on my chest. "You've always looked good, but you seriously look like you could throw me around!" she says, feeling my abs now,

She runs her hand all along my torso, feeling how toned and fit I am.

"Fuck, those shoulders and arms of yours are too amazing to not compliment. It fucking kills me when you roll your sleeves up and I see those thick veins on your arms!" she says, squeezing my forearm.

"Maybe I should do it more often." I flirt.

"I speak for all the women in the neighborhood when I say this: Please!" she exclaims.

I laugh at this, feeling my ego get bigger with each compliment.

"And finally-" she starts, shifting herself to straddle me, looking at me with our faces mere inches apart. "- This handsome face of yours." she says, grabbing my cheeks and smooshing them with one hand.

I'm sure she can feel my cock grinding against her, as she's pressing down against my lap.

"Now, how about you tell me some more, big boy?" she whispers, pressing down more against my cock to emphasize the 'big boy'.

I chuckle at this, trying to play it cool.

Fuck, I want her so bad.

"I've always thought about you taking your top off and letting me see and feel your tits." I bluntly tell her, feeling like there's no reason to not be forward.

"You dirty boy!" she fakes. "Thinking about your mom's friend that way?!" she says, leaning back some, her hands reaching behind her back. "You were thinking about a woman old enough to be your mother take her top off?" she says, fiddling behind her back. "Just like this?" she says in a sweeter tone, her top falling into the water, exposing her bare tits.

My eyes dart down to them, and they're just as great as I imagined.

They're the perfect size. She has pink, puffy nipples and soft, white skin. Her breasts are big, and honestly perfect looking. I've seen a lot of tits, especially since I've been away at college, and none of them could compare to the set in front of me.

It helps that they belong to an older, sexier woman.

"Holy fuck..." I say, unable to take my eyes off of them.

She giggles, enjoying my reaction.

"Don't be shy, big boy. How about you touch them some?" she purrs, running her fingers through my hair.

I don't need to be told twice. My hands run up along her hips and along her sides, tracing her until they get to her soft, round breasts. I squeeze them gently at first, still unable to believe this is all real.

She moans slightly, giggling afterwards.

"Mmmm... I love your touch..." she tells me.

With her sitting on top of me, her fingers running through my hair, and being able to play with her soft, amazing tits, I feel like I'm king of the world.

I begin to play with them a little harder, my fingers now traveling to her nipples and pinching them slightly, feeling them harden.

"That's it..." she moans.

"Does... does Mr. Martin know about any of this?" I ask, as if any answer would stop me.

"Please, don't worry about him, baby. Our bedroom has been dead for quite a while." she says. "And with your parents being out of commission, I think it's just you and me tonight. Just what I wanted." she purrs.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, still playing with her nipples.

She moans in form of a yes.

"You think I didn't know they'd be passed out? Your mom wouldn't shut up about her plans for today, so I knew they'd both be passed out from a couple bottles of wine by this time." she says.

Now that she mentions it, it was a bit too convenient.

"You didn't think I'd bring this skimpy little thing when I thought they'd both be awake, did you?" she asks, beginning to grind against my cock with her butt. "No, baby. This was all for you." she whispers in my ear, kissing it.

"For me?" I dumbly ask, too stimulated to think of a better response.

"That's right. You have no idea how many times I'd go home after flirting with you when I visited, wet and frustrated." she tells me. "And my husband would either be passed out or at work, leaving me to fuck myself silly with a vibrator, thinking about you the entire time." she moans in my ear.

"Fuck, Ash..." I moan.

"It was so hard not to think these things about you. I mean, you got so big and hot... God, that day I saw you get out of the pool and those trunks clung to you, giving everyone a clear view of your bulge, fuck it drove me crazy!" she admits. "And then there was that time I saw that box of magnum condoms, tucked behind your pillow. Enough was peeking out that I could make out what it was." she whispers. "And it took everything in me to not jump your bones right then and there." she tells me.

"I was hoping you'd see it. I hid it like that so you could see it." I admit, smirking.

"You little sneak!" she smiles. "But tonight-" she says, bringing her face closer to mine. "No condoms. No interruptions." she says. "Just you and me." she says, kissing me.

I instantly reciprocate. The kiss is hungry and passionate, obvious that we've both been wanting this for a while. We moan into our mouths as our tongues meet and begin to dance.

Her fingers are running through my hair again, as she's trying to push my face against hers as much as possible.

My hands instead travel down to her shapely ass, squeezing it and holding her close to me as we kiss.

Hearing her talk like that drove me crazy. Mr. Martin is a fool for ignoring her like this. Fortunately, I'll take good care of her.

After kissing for what feels like hours, we break it off, a string of saliva connecting our mouths.

"Now fuck me silly, college boy. Make me your woman under the stars." she says.

To say the least, that got a reaction out of me.

I lift her up out of the water, sitting her on the edge of the hot tub so that her legs still stay in.

"Looks like you really can throw me around." she says, biting her lower lip.

I push her back some, reaching for the skimpy bikini bottom and pushing it to the side. I bring my mouth close to the already wet entrance, and begin to gently tongue at it.

"And you eat pussy without being told? God, I am gonna have some fun with you, boy." she giggles, with slightly surprised moans escaping at the end. "Show me what you learned from those sluts at school." she says, putting one hand on the back of my head.

With pleasure, I think to myself.

I reach up and slide two fingers inside of her, surprised at how wet she already is. I slowly slide them in and out, enjoying how Ash feels wrapped around my fingers.

"Mmmmm, I can't even tell you how long I've been wet. I think I first started to feel it when you walked out in those trunks..." she moans, shifting to get comfortable.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,285 Followers