All Comments on 'Affair with Client'

by jx88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
duke9555duke9555over 5 years ago
too

................. short

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Everything you need to know about this woman in the first 2 paragraphs

Once she started making more money than her husband, she decided to start treating him like shit and looking down on him. Kinda hard to have eroticism if the main character is outed as a despicable person from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOO LONG THE WOMAN IN IDLE

I accept the new earnings dynamic can be viewed in many ways. As the only yard stick of consequence to this married woman it feeds a truism, "what is yours is ours and what is mine is mine." This seems the new mantra of broads who once crowed they could bring home the bacon, cook it up in a pan, and never let their husband forget he was a man. Fuck'm!

Married woman wants a new toy to show her a new world she should have is. But, if the old husband is still mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, and bringing home his paycheck then she should expect to pay alimony for her grass appears greener views.

The interracial aspect has no bearing on my thinking as it could just as easily be another man as this one.

If you are writing a second and even a third segment please declare her pussy as hairy or not, and take the sex to a dangerous location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I was married to my husband Dan,,,"

"Was" is past tense, so this means Dan is no longer her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So superior

Hope hubby gets alimony alone with that divorce from his cheating wife and alienation Of affection from the black guy Might as well pass out the pain 0 for the wife’s attitude

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Need chapter - hubby finds out

Divorce

Angry husband

Wife screwed in divorce

Revenge on lover. financially or physically?

Heartbreak for wife

Hubby moves on with new woman

Wife’s pregnant with black baby?

Does she have abortion, give it up or keep it

Lover cuts country rather than pay support

Reconcillation?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 5 years ago
Burn the Bitch Trolls

Have infested Interracial as well as Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

I kind of liked the story but it seemed too much like someone just wrote about the porn movie he just saw. Nothing to really pull you in and place you there.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
hot

either white or black, this is a hot story, and i could read more. so sexy and i hope hubby Dan finds out, and wants to watch her be sexually satisfied. and them maybe he will suck his first had BBC. please add more for the members here that enjoy this type of erotic reading and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok story. My title would be: Affair With Dealer The first black cock I ever sucked was giving a blowjob to my weed dealer at Cornell. He was also the first BC to fuck me, yes, for the weed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous