All Comments on 'Affair with my Father-in-Law'

by ls1988

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DaddyDaughterLoveDaddyDaughterLoveabout 7 years ago
good

it just needs more details

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Hope you will add more chapters

We have 4 years of fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story with potential

This story was very hot. I very much enjoyed the background and how all the elements worked, but I think there was too much repetition about how her husband was working too much and how their love life petered out. More detail and emphasis could have been added about her childhood and why she craved affection from her father-in-law. It was easy to see, but it could have born more explanation. More explanation of the mother-in-law could have been there, too. The final scene was well-written, though more from the father-in-law's perspective and his feelings could have built up int he declaration of love at the end. It was a good story with much potential. I want to see more.

MzWettWettBiGurlMzWettWettBiGurlabout 6 years ago
Need more

It cut off after one fuck and they have been at it for 4 years... Need more please so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Pls do write stuff like this or continue this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was very erotic ! I liked it alot ! You must continue the saga. You'd said they'd been having the affair for 4 years. It can only get better ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous