Affair with Neighbour's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My sex experience with neighbours wife.
4.3k words
4.34
35.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, I'm Rajan, I think you would love my last part. Please read the story step by step, so that you can also feel the pleasure which I came through while fucking kowshalya. Please share your comment, like and support. Praising makes one more comfort to move forward. My kowshalya has a habit of praising me that She felt as a woman while sharing her bed with me. Even. She was a good housewife of someone, it is hard to get the praise that we are better than their husband, but in my point, it goes to next stage. Now the story begins, While a happily married wife of other man gives a green signal. We won't think about How do we are going to execute our plan. I'm in the same situation. I get down from my house and tried to go to her house through steps, but she stopped and asked me to use backside of the house. It makes me to feel proud of me that a high-profile and happy Married wife get ready to cheat her husband to satisfy her hunger with my cock. She put a ladder on the wall and ask me to climb through it, she use a one hand to catch the ladder and other hand to hold her petticoat Exposing her melons. What a scenario wow, Her melons are struggling to jump out. I'm starving to eat those melons. While climbing, I tease her by saying that Aunty If it is tough to hold please leave it. I will take of it (Her boobs). It makes her aroused, she suddenly turned back with a shy smile in her face.

Me: Aunty, Why are you not facing me? Then why did you call me? (After some time with silent shy smile, She is used to playing as a good wife)

Kowshalya: Yeah I called you to ask, why are you always watching me by standing there daily, It makes me feels bad. (My mind voice: try your best as a good wife, but after some time I will make you to pay for it with your body. Now I have another plan to play with her)

Me: Aunty, I came here to ask you for some sugar.

Kowshalya: (She smiled) Yeah it is in kitchen.

Me: (My mind voice: Give it to your husband) l want the real sugar.

(I slowly move towards her and stand near her, we are standing close. She was breathing heavy)

Me: Aunty please help me to reach the sugar.

Kowshalya: Sure

(But there is no movement in her)

Me: Can I say one thing.

Kowshalya: Mmmm

Me: You look like an angel in your saree.

Kowshalya: Thank you.

Me: But you are so hot in nighty.

(She smiled)

Me: Especially In recent days, You look sexy in your saree and nighty (means: without inner and unzipped nighty)

(Same smile)

Me: Why are you so quiet. If you feel uncomfortable to talk with me please say it. I won't disturb you.

Kowshalya: No, You make me embracing by your words. No one say this to me other than you.

Me: Even your husband won't praise your beauty.

Kowshalya: Never, He was always busy in his work.

Me: If you don't mind, can I ask you a question.

Kowshalya: Mmmm

Me: Is there any problem between you and your husband?

Kowshalya: No, He is a good human. Someday He used to stay at nights without any proper food to earn more money only for me and my son. He gave me full freedom to do what I want to do. He many times sacrifice his happiness to make us happy.

Kowshalya: But women really need is a man to share her thoughts, an arm to console her and hands to weep out her tears. These are things which makes her feels secured even in his absence.

(She starts to cry)

(Suddenly, I went near her to weep out her tears. I caught hold her hands)

(She look into my eyes with love)

Me: Can I hold your hands aunty.

Kowshalya: No problem.

Me: Don't worry aunty. I'm here with you.

Me: You can feel free to share your thoughts with me. Yes I'm just a neighbour, I know it's not my limit but I repeat If you feel better sharing, you can share anything with me.

Kowshalya: Thank you. It feels better after talking with you.

(She hugs me tightly and we feel each other)

(l can feel her nude body because she was wet inside and only one bloody cloth border between us)

(After sometime, She came to the thought that she was only in her petticoat which was not even tied).

(Suddenly, she separated from me and got hold her loose petticoat and stand aside from me, with a shy smile)

Me: If you don't mind, can I tell you one thing? aunty.

Kowshalya: Don't call me aunty.

Me: Then how can I call you.

Kowshalya: Call me Kowshalya.

Me: Ok Kowshalya.

Kowshalya: What's the matter please say it, I won't mind.

Me: You look so hot by holding your petticoat. Why can't you prefer dresses like this daily. It exposes you to make you more beautiful.

Kowshalya: Chee you naughty guy.

Me: You look like Ava Addams and Lisa Ann.(Its true)

Kowshalya: Who are they?

Me: Don't you know them they are Hollywood actress. If you go to their field all their heroes will surely act at least 3 or 4 movies with you. They will train you well and teach you how to perform in their movies. And you will be the best performer of the year in all category.

Kowshalya: Stop it. You are praising me more. I won't see Hollywood movies.

(Me: Thank god, Don't worry I will fuck you to the core and make you the best performer in sex)

Me: You look so beautiful in this look.

Kowshalya: You have already said this.

Me: You deserve this, I will say it 1000 times.

Kowshalya: You are making me to feel high.

Me: Where is your son?

Kowshalya: He went to school.

Me: When will he return to home?

Kowshalya: Evening, and my husband will come by night only.

(This surprised me, because I only ask about her son, but she says about her husbands arrival)

Me: Don't you feel bore staying lonely without them.

Kowshalya: Won't you accompany me.

Me: Sure, Its my pleasure. But I feel hungry.

Kowshalya: Don't worry, I will feed you full meals.

Me: I'm starving to eat you, sorry your food.

(with a clueless smile).

Kowshalya: Then why are you delaying.

(I slowly go close to her and feel her breath and rub her hands then move to her shoulders and neck and feel it)

(She closed her eyes)

(I started smelling everywhere in her neck)

Me: You smell wonderful.

Me: I mean, I like your body fragrance.

Kowshalya: Now only I came out of my bath.

Me: Soup hides your fragrance. Even Today, I can't even forget the real fragrance of your sweaty body.

Kowshalya: How do you know that?

Me: I feel it when you travel with me in a taxi.

Kowshalya: Did you remember that day?

Me: How can I forget it. You are so wet. We have to wipe it out otherwise it will cause cold.

Kowshalya: Sorry while talking with you, I forget to dry it out with my towel.

Me: Stop! I won't let a bloody towel to waste it. Can you allow me to taste it?

Kowshalya: Will you?

Me: I'm waiting for it.

(I pop out my tongue and took her hand and licked the droplets in her hand slowly licked all over her hand)

(Suddenly, she closed her eyes and feel my tongue travelling through her body)

(Slowly I came near her neck and licked all over there and lift her hair, licked and roll my tongue over her ear lobes)

(She slightly shakes and bend her neck as side and smiles)

(Turned her face towards me and took my face towards her, she closed her eyes. I slowly lick water drop at the tip of her nose)

(She opens her eyes and look into my eyes)

(She was wet again. I licked her back and her shoulders)

Kowshalya: Wait, it's not water they are my sweat.

Me: I know it gives your real taste, and I love it.

Kowshalya: Your naughty actions making me aroused, so I'm sweating heavy.

(I caught hold her shoulders and bring her close to me and lick all over her neck and lower than a drop escapes from me and flows through her cleavage, I follow it with my tongue and sucked it)

(She got more aroused by my action suddenly press my head with her boobs)

(I start to lick and suck boobs through her petticoat)

(I keep on moving my hands in her back, shoulders)

(Now I keep my hand in her hip and move my hand to ass and hardly squeezed her ass, I haven't touched such a spongy ass, it makes me more hungry for her ass)

By my action she laughed shyly and move fast to the door. I followed her, My thought was about her swinging jelly ass that her loser husband not even used her creamy ass, it's so fresh I'm going to destroy it with my cock.

Now I go near her and smell her neck and give a love bite in her neck and cheek, and kissed and smelling her aroma in her chest.

Kowshalya: No, leave me, (and she moved to other side of the door)

Me: I came here to satisfy you, you also need me hard, but you are acting as a good wife, You forget about your bitchy mistakes, If you are a good wife, you allows me to come by stairs, why did you put a ladder? You are starving for my cock, why don't you beg for it. Then I turned towards the ladder in angry face.

Kowshalya: I feel shy to approach you, Wait! Don't you need your sugar. She smiled cunningly.

I go close to her kiss her on her neck, and cheeks, then, I stated that.

Me: I feel a like kissing your lips, babe.

(I believe this will make her feel (comfortable) than calling her aunty. My surprise is that she also responded to it., bitch)

(I want to feel her free, throughout our fucking session because before this no one touched her body other than her husband. I'm the only one who is going to change her. So safe play is important that, I want to drive her without letting her feel guilty thought of some younger one like me rule her body. This will make her to change her thought of cheating her husband. Or it will put borders to fuck. I don't need borders, I have to meet all the spot which I like to do with her without any borders. I have to explore her more her side which was not even seen by her husband)

Kowshalya: I'm yours, take me Darling.

(This is what I want, Now she is ready to cheat her waste husband)

(I kissed her lips sucked it stronger, a moan run from her mouth(aaaaah) then sucked her tongue and bite her lower lip, bite and suck it hard, now sucked her upper and travelled to inner mouth then Bite back her lower lip)

Kowshalya: You like biting, you are an animal laughs(ahahan ahan) While kissing run my hands to her head to her back and crushed her middle thigh and crushed her ass.

Kowshalya: I haven't experienced a kiss like this before.

Me: I know your husband won't, but I won't waste you like him.

(She can't say anything opposing to me about her husband, but she loves the moment bites and kisses)

(I slowly moved inside her house by kissing her lips and lay her on the wall)

Kowshalya: Please leave RAJ, Let me lock the door.

Me: Let it open, who is going to approach you in this afternoon.

Now I came to her chest a sucked the upper bend and bite it then take down the petticoat and say, "My Melons" I'm waiting for this day, I started to lick all the whole part of her breasts and now suck and pull the nipple she moans (ahhh ahhh ummm ahhh) now bite it and pull it she screams.

Me: pay for teasing me :) haha

And bite more spots of breasts and tried to put her breasts in my mouth as much as I can, I played with her boobs, they are stiff, and round I sure her husband doesn't play with it, don't worry I will make it large by sucking it hard, she moans hard

Now I go for her stomach I lick everywhere, and my mouth again won't let go her Mellon Licking her stomach hole she is struggling to be stable and bite hard the hole in her stomach, she moans(eeehhh ahhhhh ahhhh)

Now "the phone rings-her husband"

Kowshalya: I have to go, she moved to the phone

Me: It's not so important, I'm going to explore the best part. Come here Kiss me.

I pull her towards me and kissed her but hugging her tightly now miss some feel, so, I removed my shirt and hugged her tightly and kissed her everywhere, first she tries to explain about the phone but after get sucked hard she started moaning.

Hugged her tightly so that I can cover her melons, surely your husband not fit to this I laughed at her.

Her phone repeats 5 times: "First three-time she struggles last two-time she ignores the call and started kissing me and feel my lounge in her breasts"

Now, I reached my favorite spot her ass, slowly lift the petticoat hanging only on her buttocks, I took it and leave her nude, now share my thoughts to her petticoat, that because of you, I'm here, thanks for take care of my jellies don't worry here after, I will take care of it.

Now seen her pussy with pink rosy lips and commented that.

Me: I think your husband haven't fucked you, because you pussy is tight and fresh I'm going to rod it hard, hereafter your husbands tiny dick won't even fill your pussy(it makes her angry)

Me: Now go and lock the door baby.

I make her to walk away nude to door to me trice and enjoy her buttocks swinging beauty, run towards her and stop her buttocks and slapped her hard she moans (ahhhhhan), repeatedly slapped multiple times enjoy the scene of shaking, I kissed her ass and licked all areas.

We heard some smacking sounds in her door.

I also smack hard in same rhythm to match it, it is more sound than the smack in the door.

She was struggling to keep quiet, but she can't, she moans eeehhh ahhhh ahhh uhhhh ahhhh Mmmmm mmmhhh aaaahmmm and her ass is shaking heavily. I'm enjoying the moment.

Kowshalya: Somebody smacking the door, please let me check.

Me: Leave it, let them smack for some time and go.

And I started licking her ass and bite she keeps on moaning while biting and while licking her ass hole. I started to roll my tongue in her cunt and started to suck her juice then suck every rose part and bite her upper bud and tease it with my teeth with a lite bite. I allows her to squirt her heavy and bit the bud then suck and squeeze it.

(It made her to moan hard (Ahhh ahaaan ahhhh) she shout like a bitch. I used to loving it)

But the smack on the door not yet stopped

I got angry and said to kowshalya who the hell is this say them you are busy fucking with me tell them to come after sometime

Kowshalya: What to do if it was my husband the door smacking sound increases, leave me, I want to check

Me : Don't worry if he is that tell him the same," I am fucking Someone who satisfies me in our bed, which you can't do ever, so go to shop and stay there, I will call you after a good fuck."

Kowshalya: Won't you stop comparing and complaining my husband. He is a good man. He has not done any mistake. Please stop it.

(It's not time to argue, I kept quiet, because I want her, and she has to pay for it, after a real man's fuck, She will feel the real pleasure, then, I will hear the true words of hers degrading her husband through her own mouth. That day is not so far)

Sound came from outside — "Kowshalya are you there, an important matter please open the door"

Me: Who's that bitch! Shouted In angry.

Kowshalya: it's our neighbor from downstairs please leave me

I leave her she runs towards the door with shaking legs and swinging ass, she search for her dress and took the petticoat which I thrown to water, she tied it to her chest and covers her with towel (she was wet with heavy sweating)

Signals me to hide, and she opens the door, there stands the neighborhood bitch who disturb our fucking session. I clearly notice what they were talking.

Neighbor bitch: How long I'm smacking at your door where have you gone. (My thought: But I'm smacking her ass inside)

Neighbor bitch: You haven't picked up your husbands call, he called me and ask me to tell you there is an emergency, he is rushing to home, so pack your things, why are you so wet and clumsy and oily

(She is cross-questioning more than her limit, I'm going to drag her in and fuck her until my hunger goes)

Kowshalya: ah I'm wet, Yes, now only I took my bath, I came inside to change my dress in next room later I heard the knocking sound sorry. OK why my husband is coming early and what is the emergency?

Neighbor bitch: Sorry, Kowshalya on seeing you wet, shaking, and different, I forget the point, your father-in-law passed away. Your husband was trying to deliver this to you but you haven't taken your phone, so, he asks me to tell you.

Kowshalya: (shivers more after hearing her husband is rushing to home) he ah yes, sorry I have to pack things no time, anyway thanks bye.

Neighbor bitch left. Kowshalya locks the door and turns to say something to me, before that I hugged and locked my lips with hers, and kissed her hard for some time after that I leave her.

Kowshalya: My husband will arrive any time, so let's continue some other day. We are in risk.

Me: I'm not finished yet, I love your ass, and I want to eat it.

Kowshalya: My father-in-law passed away, I can't do this when my husband saw this he will die.

Me:Everyone has their time out and all has to die, but this is my time I have to eat your ass until I won't let you go, if your husband finds us, He has to thank me for this, if not let that fellow dies, don't worry be happy, I'm here to satisfy you, loser like him wasting resources like you, people like me can enjoy it.(She was speechless)

I pull her and remove towel and tear her petticoat and thrown it out and bite and sucked her buttocks, hard and lick her legs up and down. And bite the inner thigh hard She shouts ahhhh ahhhh it pains.

Me: Feel the pain, How can I stop it, I haven't enjoyed the real sugar. Shall we take it. Mmmm say it, mmm hmmm, I keep on sucking her pussy, and first she struggled, and she started to enjoy and moan hard.

Me: Shall we take the real sugar, ahan han say it bitch,

Kowshalya:ahhh ahhhh yes ahhh, ahhhh eh oophooo ahhhh, yes yes

Repeatedly door smacks heavily.

Now I'm not going to give up this time. I put my one finger and take out then lick, it and insert 2 fingers and continuously licking it and digging it, As the door smacks for more than, 10 min.

Me:Here come the sugar, hannn haan yeah say it loud.

Kowshalya:ahhh ahhhhh ahhhh yes do it don't stop I like it. I love it ahhh ahhh ehhhh ao haaa ha haaa she didn't mind her husband standing outside.

After a more ten minutes she cum hard "I have taken my sugar and give it some in her mouth" Wow tastes wonderful. I'm addicted to the taste I want to take some as stack, but her tiny dick husband is rushing at the door.

She fell can't stand properly and shaking and squirts hard, and holds her breath and tried to stand up with her full balance and walk slowly to the door, tied a towel because I teared her petticoat. I hide there, after door opens.

Bloody looser(husband) : what the fuck are you doing, anger on his wife she explains to him that she fell down after her bath and struggle to stand it takes time, and she shown the squirted and cummed place as an Evidence, And that idiot believes it and went into bathroom.

(I slowly moved out of the house by wearing my shirt)

(She tied her towel around her and behind me)

(She stops me before I reach the ladder)

Kowshalya: Wait, I think we have some more time until my husband finishes his bath.

(Then she drags the drying bed sheets both sides of us to cover us from others site)

(By saying this she rubbed my cock over my pants, She removed my zip and removed my pant and make it fall down on floor)

(Started shaking my cock, It grows longer her eyes widen)

Kowshalya: Wow, I can't wait to fuck your monster cock. Please fuck me.

Me: No hurry, I'm just in your neighbor. First you have to lubricate it before fucking.

Kowshalya: Lubricate? What do you mean?

Me: I sucked your pussy and lubricated it with cum. Like that you have to suck me to lubricate my cock.

Kowshalya: But I don't know to suck a cock.

Me: Don't you suck your husband?

12