Affair with Neighbour's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kowshalya: No.

Me: Everyone is starving for your cherry mouth. Even a paperboy has a dream of fucking your mouth. But your husband is wasting you. Anyway don't worry I will train you.

Me: Take my cock in your hand and shake it well.

(She does as I said, my dick leaks precum)

Me: Now lick the precum and taste it.

(She also licked it from lower to the upper tip, she likes the taste)

Me: How is the taste?

Kowshalya: Mmm wonderful.

(Then I ordered to suck the head first for some time and starts to suck and reach the full cock)

(She obeys my order, then I have less time, so I caught hold her head and started fucking her throat she goggles and sticky paste comes out of her mouth she is used to play with my cock)

Kowshalya: Wait a minute.

(She got up and move towards the bathroom door and locked it from outside)

Me:Why did you lock the door.

Kowshalya: He won't disturb our session. Lets start.

(It makes me more aroused, and she started to suck my cock tries to reach my full cock and her hands run over my ass and catch it as a grip and pulls my cock towards her throat by herself and starts to goggle her throat)

(Her action makes me more hard, She keep on moving her head with my cock and suck it simultaneously)

(She keeps on sucking my cock. Her husband starts to knock door and shouts her name because the door locked out side)

Kowshalya: Oh my god, He finishes his bath.

(By saying this,she didn't moves but suddenly her action shocks me)

(She turns towards my cock and start to suck hard)

(On seeing this I hold her head and fuck her mouth vigorously creamy and sticky fluid flows through her neck, cheeks even in her boobs)

(I keep on fucking her mouth and her goggling sound is so high "ghhoog ghhoog hoo ghoog" after sometime)

Me: I'm cumming, Open your mouth.

(She open her mouth and I pour my full load in the mouth, and some over her face and boobs)

Me: Swallow it.

(she swallowed ever drop and without my permission he shake my cock more and starts to suck my cock as hungry bitch)

Me: How is it?

Kowshalya: Mmm, It tastes wonderful.

(She took every drop from her body and sucked her fingers)

Then I dragged her and kissed her in lips I can feel my taste, remove her towel and sucked her melons and give hurry kisses in her ass and pussy, and said her that

Me: See it's not the end, and I haven't fucked you and arrange for that otherwise I won't see your husband, I will fuck you in front of him be careful.

(She didn't care her husband starts to break the door by his powerful knocking sounds)

Hey wait take that ladder out. After I get down, and by standing in ladder, "anyways. Thanks for your sugar" And pull her hair and give her a deep kiss on her lips and bite her lips and tell her to wait for some time so that I can see your husband's reaction after seeing you nasty. She also took her towel in the floor, and rolled around her and go inside and change her nighty and come out.

After my signal she moves towards the bathroom door and unlocked the door. Her husband shout on her, and she also fought with him by licking my semen in her fingers. It was wonderful to see. That was my unforgotten days of fucking her-Part-2. To be continued in Part -3.

Thanks guys for reading my story please comment me if you like my story in my mail And I will share more of my experience to you.

12