All Comments on 'Affairs Assistant Ch. 02'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy, about two months after starting with a large high-tech firm, I was contacted by one of the higher ups about going with him to a function. A bit surprised, I was in no position to decline. We arrived at a rather industrial looking single-story building and were greeted by music. I found myself at a dance with people in various stages of undress. At midnight everyone that hadn't was highly encouraged to get with the program and step out on the floor minus all attire. I found myself a bit conscious of my nudity for about 10 minutes. Then I felt more at ease, except for a gentleman who seemed to enjoy watching my naked ass move to the music. At the conclusion of the dance my date took me to a room where he informed me I was going to be sucking him off. A bit taken back I was intimidated enough to respond accordingly. After about five minutes two men entered the room. Unphased my date told me to keep sucking. The two men were the human resources (HR) head of our firm and the other man I recognized as the one that had been admiring my ass, was the event organizer I found out. My date introduced me as Marcy one of the firm's new hires. Then he told me to continue as they were there to watch me suck cock. The HR man took out his cell and proceeded to take pictures of me entertaining the penis. His accomplice had what appeared to be a movie camera and proceeded to film me as a cock sucker for posterity. My penis friend was asked by one of them how I was doing? He replied "very nicely," and they all laughed. Just as my date was about to ejaculate he had the HR guy hold my head and neck so my date could shoot cum into my mouth and I wouldn't be able to swallow. Then they had me show the cum offering to the camera before having me show them I had swallowed the gism load. Evidently I had done well and they enjoyed the pictures and video because I was invited back five more times to service the cocks of company executes. The dance organizer also used his camera technique to have me later walk about the room and dance for him so he could have a record of me being bare ass. The most embarrassing segment was when I was down on my knees and had to reach behind me and spread by cheeks. "This is so I can tell people here is another girl I made feel like a total ass hole," he laughed as I waited for the camera to snap a shot while I held my spread cheeks apart for a clear view of my anus. "Now crack a nice smile for my me Marcy," he teased as I felt his breath while he looked up my rear end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES