Affairs of State Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God, yes,” she cried out, “Brand me with your seed -- make me yours.”

“Fuck -- I’ve never cum that quickly before,” he said, as he lay on top of her, “You truly are something else, young lady.”

“Oh -- so now I’m a young lady -- moments ago I was your slut -- you sure change your mind quickly,” she said, smiling at him.

He kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers. When he stopped, she grabbed his head between her hands and looked into his eyes.

“If you ever want to fuck me again, you will now put your mouth down between my thighs and eat all of your cum from my pussy.”

Clive stared at her, taking a while to take in what she had just said. “But if you refuse to fuck me again, I’ll just stop you from getting the job,” he eventually responded.

“Well, I got the distinct impression that you were keener than me for me to take the job. I can just go job-hunting if that’s what you prefer?”

Clive looked at her again, “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

Stacy merely nodded her head, then smiled as she watched him manoeuvre down her body. He worked his way between her thighs and started to kiss her pussy, tentatively sticking his tongue out as he encountered the first drops of cum. He licked it up and swallowed, before continuing licking her pussy clean, removing all trace of his cum. He lifted his head and started to move back up Stacy’s body.

Uh, uh” said Stacy, “the rule was that you cleaned my pussy inside and out -- now, unless you want this to be a one-off get back down there and stick that tongue into my pussy.”

Clive looked at Stacy, he was torn between ignoring her demands and doing as ordered but..... he did want to fuck her again and again and again. He moved back down between her legs and moved his mouth over her pussy, pushing his tongue in, he licked up the first cum he encountered, then he continued to lick her pussy, licking all the cum he could find and swallowing it. When he was finally finished, he moved back up beside her and lay down.

“There, that wasn’t that bad was it?” asked Stacy.

“Well, it wouldn’t feature in my top ten things to eat, that’s for sure,” stated Clive, “though the taste of you did improve it somewhat.”

He leant over and sucked on her nearest nipple as she stroked his hair.

“So, when do you want me to start? Anything in particular you want me to wear?” she smiled when she said this, running her slutty wardrobe through her mind -- thinking how she could drive him wild in the office.

“You can start in my private office tomorrow -- I won’t be able to get you into the Commons until your references are checked but I’ll probably want you in my private offices most of the time anyway,” said Clive, thinking of all the hours he could get alone with this luscious beauty.

“Here, let me clean your cock, Master,” said Stacy, looking deep into his eyes as she slid down his body. She grabbed his cock at the base and stroked upward, extracting a further drop of cum from his cock which she then gathered with her tongue. “You taste good, Master,” she said, as she slowly lowered her mouth over his knob -- licking and sucking on it.

Clive groaned as her warm mouth slowly engulfed his cock. His cock responding and gradually hardening under the command of her persuasive tongue. “Oh fuck, baby, that feels so good,” he gasped.

Stacy continued her way down his length, coating his cock with her saliva as her tongue swirled around him, giving long sucks as she progressed, When she reached the base, she paused, and clamped her mouth as hard as she could, squeezing his cock with her mouth and throat, then she started to bob up and down.

“If you’re hoping to make me cum again, I wouldn’t bother,” said Clive, as he watched the pretty redhead working her mouth on his cock, “I can never cum this quickly after shooting a load.”

Stacy continued sucking on him as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking off his pre-cum and using it to coat the sides of his cock. She moved her hand under his arse, pressing a finger against his anus. Clive, involuntarily, raised his arse slightly off the bed, giving Stacy the opportunity she needed. She pushed her finger deep inside him and was rewarded by a hot gush of cum in her mouth, her lips formed a smile around his cock as she drained him dry, swallowing his load and cleaning his cock when he had finished.

“Well, it seems that you can cum twice in quick succession,” she remarked, as she moved back up the bed next to him.

“One thing’s been puzzling me,” said Clive, “Why the sudden change in attitude to sex with a married man?”

Stacy looked at him. “I’ve spent the last couple of days checking out what you said about your wife. Although she tries to be discreet, I tailed her to another woman’s house and managed to get access to the rear of the house -- I saw them making out on the rug in the living room.”

“Yes, we’ve never even consummated the marriage,” said Clive, “that was one of her conditions on agreeing to marry me. If she wasn’t so dependant on her old man’s money, she would live her lesbian life-style openly but she doe like to spend his fortune.”

“She is a very attractive woman,” commented Stacy, “I had my hand in my panties as I watched her eating pussy.”

“She’s fucking gorgeous. You don’t know how hard it is being married to a doll like her and knowing you can’t touch her. She plays the devoted, loving wife at functions but once the evening is over so is her charade -- it’s back to Miss Iron Knickers.”

“Well, you can’t blame her Clive. If anything, it’s yours and her father’s fault, forcing her into marriage to save his face and to further your career.”

“I suppose you’re right Stacy, but it’s still fucking frustrating at times knowing her lovely body is in the next bedroom and I can’t touch it.”

They had sex twice more that afternoon, once in doggy position and then with Stacy riding his cock reverse-cowgirl, while he played with her arse. When they dressed and left the room, Clive handed the key back to Steve telling him to add the charge to his tab.

Clive walked Stacy back towards the Commons and then down a side street, stopping outside a heavy oak door. “This is the office -- be here at ten o’clock sharp tomorrow -- and wear something sexy -- stockings would be good.”

He left her and returned to Parliament, while she examined the exterior of his private office before making her way to the tube station.


12