Affordable Family Holiday

Story Info
Mom Drives While Dad And Daughter Ride.
2k words
4.46
102.7k
135
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suitcases were all packed and my fishing gear was in the boot. We were ready for our family vacation. Our family consisted of me and my wife Sandy and our eighteen-year-old daughter Kira. Sandy had organized the whole thing. She had found a little cabin on a lake which was apparently filled to the brim with trout. I agreed that it sounded like the perfect getaway for the family after a long winter and spring.

It was something of a family tradition to go on a summer vacation each year but times were getting tougher financially and so we didn't go away as often as we once used to. This would be our first trip away from home in three years and we were all looking forward to it.

In that time my daughter Kira had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She was also intelligent and had done very well on all her exams and so it had only seemed fair to save up and enjoy a long weekend away to reward her for all her hard work and to finally spend some quality time together as a family.

My wife got into the driver's seat and I protested.

"I'll drive," I said.

"No honey, I'll drive, I save gas better than you do."

I couldn't argue with her there. I definitely drove a lot faster and revved the engine much more than my wife who practically idled her way around town in the highest possible gear. Considering our hard-up financial situation I had no intention of arguing with her. Every buck we could save would make a difference with our daughter going to college the following year.

So I climbed into the passenger seat and Kira tried to squeeze into the back. But there was far too much stuff in the back seat with all my fishing gear filling up the boot. We had traded in our station wagon for a fuel-efficient hatchback to save money, and the car was not well suited to carrying heavy loads of luggage.

My wife swiftly suggested that Kira sit in the front seat on her daddy's lap.

I protested at first. It didn't seem appropriate for two adults to share a single seat, especially when they were father and daughter. But when my wife explained that we would either sit together or I would have to leave my fishing gear at home, I quickly quietened down and agreed that we would make it work somehow. As concerned as I was about a comfortable drive, I was not willing to forgo my dreams of fresh trout.

My daughter was not a big girl but she had developed into a mature young woman with an ample bosom, wide hips and a juicy bottom that filled out her sweatpants and caught many a boy's eye. Honestly, I had taken my own admiring glances from time to time, enjoying the alluring curvature of her youthful derriere, although I still loved my insatiable wife very much.

Sandy always needed sex and wanted to try new things inside and outside of the bedroom to keep our sex life interesting and this took a lot of pressure off our marriage considering our tight financial position. People like to say that couples need to communicate for a marriage to last but really what happened in bed was probably the most important thing considering this was the major reason any two people got together in the first place.

Anyway, we all got into car and my wife started up the engine and pulled out of the driveway. Kira was sitting directly on top of me because there was no space for us to sit side by side. She wiggled around to get comfortable and I immediately grew concerned.

My penis had a mind of its own and although I tried to remind myself that this was my daughter sitting on my lap, it didn't help in the slightest. Within the first ten minutes of the drive I had a large boner nestled between Kira's sweet inviting butt cheeks.

Kira acted like she didn't notice but she definitely started wiggling her butt again once I had reached my full size. Presumably to make herself comfortable. My thoughts took a wicked turn and I thought about doing terrible things to my own child just to get some relief. My dick was throbbing from the build up of pressure in my balls and every bump in the road made my cockhead press harder against her opening.

The fabric of our clothing between us may have been the only thing preventing me from cumming as it reduced some of the stimulation. But the smell of her freshly washed hair in my face and my wife's knowing glances all added to my arousal as the car continued slowly along the road.

My arousal continued to build and just when I thought I could take no more, thankfully, we had to stop for gas. Hopefully the pause would give me a chance to stretch my legs and calm my demented penis. Although I worried that as soon as we hit the road again, I'd be right back in the same predicament.

Kira was being a great sport about everything and didn't offer one word of complaint. But when we arrived at the gas station and got out of the car, I noticed my daughter checking me out, trying to get a look at the boner that had been pressed up against her rosebud for the better part of an hour.

I played it cool and gave Kira some cash to buy some water while I took a stroll to get the numbness out of my legs, hoping my rabid penis would go down. My wife was busy filling up the tank and I enjoyed the fresh air and the gentle sunshine on my face as I admired the flowerbeds. There were lavender plants full of buzzing bees and I reminded myself that everything that had happened was perfectly natural. It was just instinct and it didn't make me a bad father.

My daughter returned with two bottles of water while my wife went to pay for the gasoline, and it wasn't long before we were back on the road again. My erection had subsided and I prayed it would stay away but as soon as my daughter's peachy rear was perched upon me and the warmth of her teenage behind began radiating its biological desirability again, my sexual instincts kicked in and my boner returned.

This time, Kira was unwilling to remain silent. Perhaps she had hoped that our little pitstop would have resolved the problem but it seemed that false hope had been dispelled. She must have felt she had been left with little choice but to speak out.

"Mom, it's really uncomfortable sitting on dad's lap. Why don't you let me drive?"

"Absolutely not, we've just stopped," replied Sandy, "what's bothering you?"

Kira was a little sheepish but she came out and said it.

"Dad has a boner."

Sandy was unfazed.

"I thought that was the problem. And you think that because I am his wife it would make more sense if I were to sit on his lap while you drive?"

"Exactly!"

"I see where you are coming from sweetie but you are an even worse driver than your father and so you'll just have to put up with it. Is it really so bad or are you just being shy?"

Kira admitted that it felt quite nice actually.

"Well then I don't see what the problem is?"

"Well, it just seems a little weird and to be honest it's making me really horny..."

"Ah, I see. Well there is an obvious solution. Let your father put his penis in your vagina."

"WHAT?!" Kira and I exclaimed at the same time. We were shocked.

"It's the only answer. That is how humans were designed to fit together. I imagine you'll both be much more comfortable that way."

"Okay," agreed Kira, "It's actually a pretty good idea."

I had learnt from experience that it was best not to argue with my wife and so Kira and I pulled down our pants and made ourselves more comfortable. My rock-hard penis slipped effortlessly into her sopping wet pussy and she cried out with pleasure as I buried myself within the depths of my horny daughter.

My wife was a genius because this was much better than before. Instead of having my dick awkwardly wedged between my daughter's ass cheeks, chaffing against tight fitting clothing, it was now snuggly ensconced within its rightful anatomical home.

We fit together perfectly and Kira seemed equally happy with the arrangement. She did not dare to move around for fear that her own father would inseminate her, although she was making soft cooing sounds and offered no word of complaint.

"See, isn't that better," bragged my wife, delighted at her own cleverness.

Kira nodded her head.

"Yes, mommy, it feels amazing!"

"Good. Just try hold still, we're almost there."

I suppose we had all convinced ourselves that this was just a necessity. A driving arrangement, but I knew that my perverted wife must be loving the situation. If I could just hold off from cumming the illusion could be maintained and we could all get back to enjoying a wholesome family holiday once we arrived at our destination.

We were getting closer, perhaps we could make it in time. Kira was holding perfectly still. She could feel my dick twitching against the walls of her pussy which contracted every time we changed lanes. She must have known that it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge because she seemed determined to provide no additional stimulation and remained perfectly still as her mother had advised.

I was impressed with my daughter's willpower. I was desperate to just start fucking her and get some release and I could imagine from the moans my daughter was trying to suppress that Kira would have loved nothing more than to be able to bounce up and down on her father's cock until she came in front of her own mother. I could see in the rearview mirror that she was biting her lip and eventually she gave in and started playing with her nipples.

Sandy saw this all transpire and reminded us that we were almost there.

It was true. We were almost there. There was just one problem. We had taken the final turnoff and the rest of the way would be on a bumpy gravel road. The car started vibrating, sending tremors up my cock all the way into Kira's womb. Every bump made her lift slightly off my dick before slamming all the way back down again and after an hour and a half of what amounted to enforced tantric sex, this extra stimulation was far too much for either of us to handle.

"Fuck, mommy, I'm gonna cum," cried Kira.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can last," I concurred.

"Just try hold on, were almost there," my wife reassured us.

We turned a corner and the cabin came into view, positioned right next to the lake. The smooth waters of the lake, glistening with reflected sunlight created a peaceful atmosphere which contrasted dramatically with the tension inside the moving car. Kira and I could both feel our orgasms building and it would take a miracle to keep us from cumming.

We were within the final few hundred meters when my daughter finally succumbed to her pleasure. The relentless vibrations from the gravel road and the perversion of having her own father stretching out her eighteen-year-old pussy sent her over the edge and she gripped onto the dashboard as she screamed in ecstasy. Naturally, I could never have survived this, and her convulsing pussy milked my dick like an expensive vacuum cleaner.

I shot a massive load inside my daughter and kept ejaculating until we pulled up beside the cabin by the lake. As my fatherly cum splashed against her A-spot, my daughter had another orgasm and she was still moaning and sobbing from the best pleasure she had ever experienced when my wife finally turned off the engine. We were both spent but my penis remained hard as Kira and I took deep breaths trying to recover our senses and calm down.

My wife Sandra just smiled contently.

"We're here," she said.