Affordable Family Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad and Daughter Help Mom Save Money.
3.3k words
4.6
35k
70
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what had happened in the car, my daughter Kira and I were a little bit sheepish about what to do next and my wife took the lead. We pulled our pants up on my wife's instructions and helped her carry all the luggage and fishing gear into the waiting cabin. The accommodation was certainly modest but my wife Sandy, who could put a positive spin on anything affordable, simply exclaimed that it had 'rustic charm'.

What she had failed to mention is that there was only one bed.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" asked Kira in disbelief.

"There was no way I was going to pay double so you could have a whole cabin to yourself young lady, you'll be sleeping with us, there is plenty of room for three people in one bed," explained her mother.

Kira remained skeptical.

"There isn't even a TV," noted my daughter.

"We're here to enjoy nature," was Sandy's retort. "Why don't you two go take a shower to freshen up."

"I'll go first!" said Kira, but her mother just shook her head.

"Not a chance, you and your father can shower together. I am not paying extra on the water bill."

"But mom!"

"I'm sorry, individual showers are out of the question. We are on a tight budget."

Kira was forced to accept her mother's decision and she followed me into the bathroom where we began undressing for our joint shower. This was the first time I had seen my eighteen-year-old daughter naked and I enjoyed it very much. Her young but well-developed breasts were every bit as enticing as her firm yet rounded ass and after what had just transpired between us in the car she did not even bother to chastise me as I stared at her naked body.

I stepped into the shower and got the water running. As soon as the water got up to temperature, my wife shouted through the door, "I'm timing you two," reminding us to save water. Kira got the message and climbed in beside me. The shower was relatively small and so we agreed that it would be easier to just wash each other than try wash ourselves at the same time.

I took the opportunity to massage my daughter's soapy breasts while she washed my sticky penis and then I attended to her pussy while she cleaned my chest and arms. We took turns washing each other's backs but while I was washing Kira's back my dick was pressed up against her ass and I grew hard again.

"What the fuck dad, you just came."

"I can't help it honey; you are just too gorgeous," I explained as the water cascaded over her virile teen body,

"Okay. But you can't go outside like that or mom will think you are actually horny for me and that what happened in the car wasn't just from the bumpy road."

"So what are you suggesting?" I curiously enquired.

In answer, my perverted young daughter dropped to her knees and immediately took my hard penis in her mouth. Her mouth was even warmer than the shower water and I instantly felt a pleasant tingling sensation in my balls. But she only sucked on my cockhead for a minute before my wife started shouting at us for wasting water, so my daughter stood up and bent forward as far as she could within the confides of the narrow shower, inviting me to cum for the second time that morning in her sweet young pussy.

Although we had just had the most intense orgasms in the car just twenty minutes earlier, we were still aroused by what had happened and being able to move my hips helped us reach a climax much more quickly this time around. The sensation of having her father actively thrust into her was a new one for Kira and likewise from my perspective, it certainly added to the pleasure of our debauchery.

By the time my wife had begun shouting about the water bill for the third time, Kira was moaning with desperate pleasure and begging her father to come for her. Her pussy was still coated with my cum from earlier which made it feel like I was getting sloppy seconds and combined with the pressure from my wife knocking on the door, it wasn't long before another load of my immoral seed was drippling from my daughter's hot snatch and running down her toned young thighs into the drain.

Wasting no time, Kira quickly washed the semen away, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. We towel dried ourselves and got dressed, me into my fishing gear, and my daughter into an old hand me down bikini from her mother. We hung our towels out to dry on the porch balcony and Sandy just smiled at us as she continued to pack our clothes into the single wooden cupboard.

"Don't you two feel better?"

"Yes, mom."

"Yes, dear."

I was looking around for my fishing gear and having collected everything I needed I noticed my radio was missing. I asked my wife about it and she said she had left it at home.

"Why would you take it out my luggage? I packed it specifically."

My wife frowned.

"Do you know how much batteries cost?"

I couldn't believe it but she was being deadly serious. It seemed my wife was taking saving money to new lengths.

"What am I supposed to do while fishing all day?"

"Take Kira with you. I am sure she can keep you entertained."

So that was decided. Kira and I would go fishing while Sandy tanned by the lake. Kira wanted to know if we had brought any snacks to eat and her mother promptly informed her that we could not afford snacks and unless I caught a fish, we would not be having any dinner either. Kira didn't dare complain because she knew how much money her studies were going to cost and obediently agreed to help her father catch a trout for dinner.

We made out way down to the pier on the lake and sat by the waters edge. There were only the slightest ripples on the water's surface and I hoped the clouds in the distance would arrive and bring down the temperature. It was a hot and sticky day and I felt sweaty even though we had just had a shower. If it was too warm the fish would just sit at the bottom of the lake and we would be going hungry that evening.

I baited a hook and cast a line into the water and Kira let her toes dangle over the edge of the peer. Without my radio for entertainment I allowed my eyes to wonder over her body as she soaked up the rays of the sun in her skimpy bikini.

My daughter had a wonderful healthy physique with curves in all the right places and to my astonishment I was getting horny again. I calmed down by taking my eyes off my daughter's fertile form. Instead, I watched the reeds swaying on the far side of the lake and just let myself relax. We were on holiday so I needed some time to just zone out and do nothing.

I watched as the float drifted on the water but I felt nothing on the line. After about twenty minutes I reeled in and discovered the bait was gone. These were some sneaky fish because I had seen and felt nothing. I rebaited and tried again.

Eventually the clouds came over and Kira went to go put on some warmer clothing. I hoped that would help me concentrate on the fishing. I had been watching her breasts heaving as she lay under a hat tanning in the sun and had missed every opportunity to catch our dinner.

When she returned she said her mother had collected some fire wood and was looking forward to dinner. I was growing concerned. There was no one else around but the fish weren't biting. As the afternoon wore on the air temperature dropped and my hopes were renewed. But Kira said she was getting hungry and bored.

My wife arrived to see how we were progressing and Kira made her complaints known.

'Well darling, if you are so hungry and bored I have a solution for both."

"What's that mom?"

"You can suck your father's cock!"

"WHAT!?" my daughter and I exclaimed in unison.

"It's simple really, dad is too distracted by you to catch any fish and they can always feel tension in the line and won't bite. Meanwhile, you are bored and hungry and a load of your father's cum will make a decent high protein snack."

Neither Kira or I could argue with her logic.

I pulled down my pants and my dong sprang to life in the cool air. Kira must really have been hungry because she looked ravenous as she swiftly took me in her mouth. My wife watched us perversely for a few minutes, giving Kira some words of advice and encouragement, before striding back up to the cabin. I was grateful for the instructions because my daughter was licking and sucking my cock almost as well as her mother did and I found myself in a state of bliss receiving such an enthusiastic blowjob from my nymph-like daughter in such a beautiful natural setting.

As the waterfowl meandered on the lake and birds flittered between the reeds and grasses on the embankments, my beloved daughter alternated between licking and sucking my penis until it was swollen and ready to explode. She looked up into my eyes with an expression of longing and started bobbing her head up and down, repeatedly taking in and then releasing my whole shaft from the warm embrace of her eager mouth.

I am not sure if was her soft lips, hot saliva, or the look of both innocence and desire in her wide eyes which sent me over the edge, but I came then as perhaps no man has ever cum. As my rod shuddered against her tongue and released its prized goo against her palate, my daughter redoubled her efforts, slurping and swallowing with renewed vigor to capture every morsel of her father's creamy release.

Once every drop of my spunk was safely deposited in her belly Kira closed her eyes and licked her lips, enjoying the taste and securing the residue. I breathed a sigh of relief and felt all the tension in my body melt away. I was truly relaxing for the first time in years and a smile spread across my face as I rebaited the fishing line to resume my pursuit of trout. Kira appeared equally contented and although she did not say anything I could see she was grateful for the snack her mother had suggested.

As luck would have it we caught two large fish shortly afterwards and I marveled once again at my wife's practical thinking. She had solved so many problems with such simple and effective solutions. I doubted there was another woman alive who could have planned and executed such an affordable yet enjoyable family holiday.

We ate well that night and the flame grilled trout was delicious. My wife had prepared the fish while I had prepared the fire and Kira had been close at hand to assist with anything her parents had asked.

After dinner we went into the cabin and Kira turned on the light.

"No, honey, no lights, we don't want to have to pay the electricity bill."

My daughter and I had learnt not to complain and so she waited patiently in the dark as my wife and I took a well deserved shower. My daughter and wife both had long brown hair, soft skin, pretty faces and curvy figures. As such, it was no surprise that my attraction towards my wife had so easily been duplicated for my daughter. Nevertheless, I got a certain thrill from being alone with Sandy for the first time since we arrived as my wife had a certain sexual hold over me which was difficult to describe.

Even though she seldom refused my advances, it felt as though she were always out of reach. Even though we made decisions together, it felt like she had all the power. Instinctively, this made me want to fuck her harder than any other woman I had ever known and if it weren't for Kira sharing our bed tonight it would have been no exception tonight, or so I thought...

Although I was erect throughout our brief water-wise shower, my wife paid no attention to my penis and this only served to enhance my desire for her. When we were done, Kira took her turn to shower and only then did my wife give in to my needs. I sat on the bed in the moonlight and she knelt on the floor and took my cock into her expert mouth.

Unlike Kira, whose blowjob technique relied mostly on enthusiasm with some small improvements based on her mother's advice, Sandy was a genuine pro who knew exactly what she was doing. But I certainly had little complaint when my daughter stepped out of the shower still dripping wet and came to kneel beside her mother to share my throbbing cock.

"That's it baby girl, suck daddy all the way," cooed my wife as she stroked her daughters long wet hair.

"It's too big mommy!"

"That's okay sweetheart, you will get used to it."

I was dazed with delight by the dual pleasure of my delinquent daughter and devoted wife. Their tongues performed a symphony of sensual sensations that was like music to my dick as they slipped up and down my steely shaft, which glistening with their saliva in the moonlight.

But Sandy refused to let me cum and demanded I finally fuck her after she had spent the entire vacation watching Kira and I do each other. She told us how much it had turned her on but she could not wait any longer and she needed her husband's dick inside her.

"Fuck her dad," chimed in Kira.

Lying over the edge of the bed, my wife presented herself to me and I immediately obliged. I effortlessly slipped my dick inside her. She was wetter than the lake, and I got up to full speed within seconds. Sandy was almost in tears she was so turned on and ready to cum and her moans rivalled the screeching of the crickets and the croaking of the frogs as I resolutely ploughed her deeply needy vagina.

Kira watched in amazement as her usually composed and dominant mother was reduced to a groveling whore, begging me to keep fucking her and to make her cum. When I saw the look of excitement on my daughter's moonlit face I almost shot my load and so I closed my eyes and thought about sports trivia until my wife finally reached her extraordinary climax.

I kept pounding away at her and she kept coming. I had no problem fucking my wife so relentlessly after everything she had put me through that day. Few men could have withstood such sexual provocation without returning the favor in kind. This is exactly what my wife had wanted. Watching me and Kira had elevated the sexual tension between us to a new level and she was reaping the rewards.

"I'm cummmmming!" she cried out as she thrust her hips upwards to meet me and it took all the willpower I possessed to hold off from giving her my load.

Once her breathing had returned to normal and I had regained some of my own composure, I slipped out of my wife and she thanked me for the best fuck of her life. Both of us knew what was coming next and she rolled onto her back and started stroking her clitoris as I positioned Kira over the bed in the same way I had just taken her mother.

"Be gentle daddy," implored my daughter.

Thankfully most of my frustration had been taken care of and I was a good father so I was willing to oblige her request. I entered her very gently. Although with all the juice from her mother still on my dick and her own otherworldly sloppiness from what she had just witnessed it wasn't really necessary. My daughter could probably have handled a bison at this point but nevertheless I was tender and loving as I slowly and repeatedly slipped in and out of her perfect vagina.

I loved the feeling of her moonlit ass pressed against me, pearl-colored and mysterious like the surface of the lake outside the window. I grabbed her firm ye yielding breasts, nuzzled her neck and smelt her wet hair as I continued to fulfill my daughter's most immoral desires.

My wife was steadily building herself up to come again. I could tell from the way she had arched her back and increased the pace of her finger movements against her agitated clit. I steadily sped up to match her and Kira's panting sped up too as the three of us built towards another earth-shattering climax.

Kira's pussy somehow became even tighter as she approached the moment of truth and there was no way I could continue for much longer. Both my wife and daughter were squealing and moaning like cartoon sluts in a Hentai video as I was grunted like an oxen as I labored. But as could be expected, it was my dirtying talk wife who chose the moment to bring proceedings to a dramatic and enjoyable close.

"I want you to come inside our daughter," she said as she neared the finish.

"Yes, daddy, please cum for me!" squealed Kira in agreement.

"I'm watching my husband fuck my daughter and it's making me cum!"

"Oh my god. I'm cumming daddy," cried my daughter.

"Cum honey, cum for us, cum for your perverted wife and daughter..."

"I'm COMMMMMIIIINGG" screamed Kira.

I did as I was told and I came. I came and came and came, in a torrent of passionate lust and deep abiding love for my family. My balls contracted like a heavyweight boxer's fist before delivering a knockout punch and my dick somehow grew harder as I ejaculated billions of potent sperm into my daughter's hot and willing snatch.

My wife was holding her pussy and shaking as she recovered from her own powerful orgasm and Kira's legs were shaking beneath the weight of my body as I collapsed on top of her and waited for my balls to finish draining themselves into the depths of her darkest need.

Sandy must have been very satisfied with how our holiday was going because she even let us shower again that night and we all slept like angels. The next few days were a blur of fishing, reading books, sun bathing, swimming and of course lots of family fucking. I watched my wife and daughter explore each other just as often as they attended to me and as the days passed our comfort and understanding of each other grew until we were like a well oiled sex machine.

On the final morning of our vacation we packed up our things and said goodbye to the simple wood cabin and the abundant lake, which as it turned out, truly was filled to the brim with delicious trout. It really had been a wonderful holiday, although I did wonder if perhaps the soft pink flesh of the fish had tasted all the sweeter due to all the other soft pink flesh I had been obliged to consume.

My wife insisted on driving again and this time Kira and I did not bother to argue. We simply took off our pants, climbed into the passenger seat, and happily headed home.