Aficionado Gets in Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Knowing too much about BDSM equipment had him in a fix.
8.8k words
4.54
20.4k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Mark cleared the clothes from the table, he wanted a truly clear picture of Pete being used in the stockade, knowing he'd get some great footage for his website selling the stockade frames, it would help sell some more without giving away Pete's identity from the side view. But he'd also get some head on footage for posting on the internet should Pete fail to become an absolutely attentive slut for him in the future. He had a lot planned for this one, it was just so wonderful when one of these subs just fell in your lap.

Now for the next stage, he wanted to get the machine in the back doing it's job too, the dildo wasn't huge, but he had no idea of Pete's capacity to take cock, yet. He could be a complete anal virgin after all, but not for much longer.

He moved to Pete's head as he continued to get his mouth fucked over and over again, Mark leaned in next to his ear. "Now slut I need to ask a couple of questions, to answer just give me a thumbs up for yes or a thumbs down for no. Understand?"

Pete put his thumb up. As Pete did this, Mark took Pete's phone and pressed Pete's thumb to the finger print scanner to give him access, Pete only just registered what that might mean.

"Good, so you're obviously enjoying the cock sucking and the stockade."

Again the thumbs up. Pete was enjoying himself so much he put both thumbs up. "That's a promising sign slut. I like your enthusiasm." Mark was tempting Pete to go deeper down into the rabbit hole, with the sub having no idea just what Mark had planned for his new plaything.

Mark began to stroke Pete's arse cheeks and then licked his middle finger and put the tip to Pete's rosebud, with a little pressure, his wet finger circling the rosebud.

Pete moaned onto the cock. "Now would you like me to start the machine at your rear and give you the full stockade experience boi?" As he said it he pushed his wet middle finger in half an inch, to a moan from Pete, then an inch in and then fully in.

Pete moaned his assent, but Mark asked anyway. "So do you want more boi?" as he twisted his finger so that his hand was facing the bench and felt around for Pete's prostate. As he found it Pete moaned more and more and slowly, ever so slowly Pete put his thumbs up. There was no going back for him now. He was deeply in subspace and incapable of considering the dangerous implications of what he was freely agreeing to.

"As I expected, good boi,." Mark paused.

"Now its time to work your man cunt, properly." With that he pulled his finger quickly from Pete's asshole, not wishing to stretch it any more.

That was because he wanted it tight and didn't want to save Pete the initial pain of the 2 inch diameter dildo entering him for the first time. Mark had always believed that the very first time a new sized cock penetrated a sub it was crucially important for them to have some pain first, before they gave themselves into it and began to feel some pleasure. They needed to associate pain and pleasure together as for them that would always be the case, never pleasure without some initial pain.

In Mark's mind the pain a submissive took earned them a little pleasure, they should never ever be given pleasure without some element of pain.

He lined the dildo up with Pete's puckering arsehole, still moist with Marks saliva from his fingering. He pushed the machine forward until the head was just nudging gently into Pete, opening his arse just a little, only the first part of the head of the dildo being in. It elicited another moan from Pete, a much longer one this time.

Mark picked up the Gun Oil silicone lube from his box of tricks and liberally lubed the dildo, stroking it to ensure it's entire length was covered. Mark then dripped a few drops into Pete's crack letting it drip down to his pucker. Mark attached the rods on the machine to the stockade, adjusting them so that as he turned it on there would not be any give in it, no movement whatsoever, it would remain exactly where it had been locked in place by Mark.

He stood back to admire his work, his new fat slut in all his dirty slutty glory, ready to be fucked from both ends. This time he pressed record on his iphone to take some video. He talked quietly into Pete's ear holding the phone to show Pete's face side on. "Now Pete this is really important, do you agree that this is all taking place of your own free will, if it is say yes loudly onto the cock and also put both thumbs up.

As the dildo retreated almost fully Pete groaned "Yesssssss Sir, it is." and he put both thumbs up.

"Next, now tell me that you want the cock in your arse too, that you want both cocks, fucking you at both ends."

Once again "Yes Sirrrrrr, I do, please Siiirrr, I beg youuuuu, bothtthth, cocktthhhss. Pleeeatthth, I beggggggg you Sthhirrr." accompanied by the inevitable two thumbs.

Mark set the remote to go 2 inches in and out in Pete's ass, just giving him a few strokes to ensure that the angle was right.

Whilst Pete was still screaming into the dildo deep in his throat, from the sudden intrusion into his tight arse, Mark had already turned the depth on the rear dildo up to 4 inches and shortly after a full six inches but just in the lowest speed setting initially.

Mark moved to the front dildo and dripped gun oil onto it as it thrust in and out of Pete's mouth. "A lubed cock will go much further down a slut's throat, concentrate on just letting it fuck your face, don't resist it bitch." Then Mark increased the depth of the throat one to 5 inches causing Pete to gag very heavily, but he had no choice but to just take it deep into his throat and try to concentrate on trying to gag less.

Slowly Mark turned up the speeds, the throat dildo causing Pete to emit a stream of saliva which was now covering his lower jaw and dripping to the floor as he whimpered and moaned ever more loudly. The one in his ass was working it ever harder, really fucking the slut for Marks pleasure.

Mark blindfolded Pete, he wanted most of the video he would record to be a surprise for Pete later and it was time he got some pleasure shortly.

He picked up his phone and began videoing Pete again, firstly from the side and rear with close ups of the attachments of the stockade and of the dildo's invading Pete's body. Pete's whole body was completely controlled, he simply couldn't move a muscle to lessen the impact or depth of the two dildos controlling his life and mind.

In Marks view most sluts tried to move their heads when getting their faces fucked and tried to get the cock going into the side of their mouths not down their throats, that's why he loved the stockade so much, the sluts simply couldn't move a muscle to lessen the intensity of the training, the cocks went exactly where they were supposed to.

The dildos were all encompassing for Pete now, he couldn't think of anything else, although the throat cock certainly had most of his attention.

This was all about giving Mark the right marketing tools for the stockade and if his hopes came true they would form the training aids for Pete and then if things progressed perfectly they would finally be great marketing for his new slut as he planned to make some money from Pete and this did show just what he could take.

Mark was truly amazed that this had gone so quickly, for fucks sake, Pete only walked in half an hour or so ago and here they were, the possibilities were endless he thought. When fortune smiled on you, you just had to walk on and enjoy it. Mark then downloaded a couple of specific apps onto Pete's phone which would help him with his manipulation of the slut later.

As he needed video of Pete looking into the camera for leverage and training, he removed Pete's blindfold and began to film from the front showing Pete's saliva covered mouth an face very clearly as he then moved around the back to show in super close-up the fucking he was receiving. This would be all the tape he would need.

He left the machines going for another 10 minutes figuring that's all it would take to get Pete pretty shattered and close to being broken in, in Marks view people often forgot that hard rough sex didn't tend to be a marathon event. He had also decided that a shot of Pete cumming would be good.

So he moved to Pete's side and filmed whilst he stroked Pete's cock just a few times, then he thought it would have more impact if Pete came as a result of the ass fucking rather than Mark wanking him off. The first time a slut came purely from being fucked was a seminal moment for them, it gave him a lot of leverage in terms of diminishing their manhood.

He carefully slowed the rear dildo down, shortened the stroke and then raised the angle slightly so that the tip would hit Pete's prostate on each stroke and gradually he increased the stroke length until Pete's moans increased to right pitch that Mark thought indicated that the cock was hitting his prostate perfectly and went back to filming.

He fed more poppers to Pete just to keep him flying, which had the effect of softening Pete's cock once more. Even better thought Mark, it would be perfect if he could milk Pete's soft cock with the dildo on hi prostate. How could a man cum from being fucked in the ass and with a soft cock. That would be the question he would ask Pete over and over again as he continued to break him down more and more.

Mark decided not to strip, having his new slut stripped bare and him still in his jeans an T shirt would in his view reinforce the new dynamic between them. The way he managed the next hour would determine just how much fun he could have whilst he was living in this small, quiet New Zealand town.

As well as the iphone he had a video camera set up to get the full side on view of Pete being trained, and then Mark got his wish. Pete's body began to shudder and shake, the fat wobbling which made Mark laugh and then after a number of spasms, Pete came and came hard. His soft cock and balls being milked of every last drop onto the workbench below him. His entire body shuddered as he came without his little cock being touched.

This was the footage Mark was after, it was simply perfect for what he had in mind. Even though Pete had cum, Mark considered it to be important to leave him on the machine for a little longer so that he might even have a dry ruined orgasm to follow the milking. Five minutes later, the shuddering started again with renewed vigor, as it stopped, Mark saw Pete physically slump, his body no longer resisting any intrusion, not even accepting them, simply a limp big lump of meat being prodded and probed. Now it was time to switch off the machines and begin to really fuck with Pete's mind, time to break what remained of the man and begin to create his sissy slut.

He slowed the machines and gave Pete a further 5 minutes of slow gentle fucking in both ends before finally bringing them to a halt outside Pete's two holes.

Pete was utterly spent, but now Mark needed him to be concentrating, he lifted the bottle of poppers to Pete's nostrils one at a time, loading him up and causing him to at least lift his head.

Mark then unlocked the cuffs, but kept them strapped to Pete's wrists elbows, thighs and ankles. He also detached the leather collar from the frame but left it padlocked around Pete's neck, nice and tight. Pete's face and neck were covered in a thick film of saliva from the face fucking he had taken. His arsehole was still gaping wide open. Mark went to his box of tricks taking out a red Doc Johnson Bombshell plug which was 2.5 inches in diameter, so a fair bit wider that the dildo that have been assaulting Pete for the last half hour.

Mark simply pushed the plug into Pete's until his waiting hole wouldn't give and then forcefully he rammed it home in one swift motion. As Pete groaned in pain, his asshole closed gently on the snap back of the plug, then Mark tapped it and hit it further into place, making Pete's asshole contract around it.

"Now get off the frame bitch and kneel on the floor, hands behind your back."

It took Pete a few minutes to get off, he was utterly spent and knackered, his legs were shaking. Then he was finally kneeling in front of Marks chair. Mark attached Pete's wrist cuffs together behind his back and then attached a chain running from the cuffs to the subs ankle cuffs. This made Pete kneel with him knees wide apart and ankles close together so that the plug would be forcibly held in by his ass resting on his heels.

Mark sat down, his jeans still on but the flys undone, with his hairy cock and balls hanging out.

Pete knelt with his head hanging down as far as the collar would allow, trying not to look at the large hardening cock in front of him.

"Get your head up bitch or I'll have the posture collar on you."

Pete raised his head, "Now you've done well for your first training session, especially if I consider that neither of us even knew it would work out this way, when you strolled in here all innocent."

Mark waited for a couple of minutes

"Look into the camera and tell me exactly how the session went for you slut."

"Well...... Sir it was fucking amazing, I loved it, but I'm so totally knackered now and I feel so full it's painful, please can I just rest a bit, please Sir and can you please take this plug out."

Mark's demeanor changed instantly "Shut your little fucking sissy mouth, don't you dare talk back to me slut, or I'll beat you until you sob and beg for me to stop, and you'll keep the fucking plug in until I say you can take it out." With that he swished a riding crop in the air between them.

Pete recoiled as he'd not been hit at all by Mark so far and it came as a complete shock, he'd never ever liked CP and didn't consider himself a pain slut, not even just a little bit.

"Sorry Sir. I loved the session. Thank you. Thank you so much for the honour of serving you Sir."

"That's better,...... and do you want me to train you properly as my sissy slut?"

"No I'm sorry Sir, but that's just not my thing, I'm not a sissy and never have been and I'm just not gay at all Sir, I just like being dominated and really like Fem Dommes the most, that's what I'm into."

Mark sighed and moved closer to Pete talking as though he was truly exasperated "For fucks sake, just look at you, you're naked for a start, all cuffed, plugged and then to top it off, you have the smallest, smoothest, softest cock I've ever seen. You've got a beautiful little pair of tits most women would die for. You're a fucking sissy slut, you just took and sucked cock for ages and what's more you were fucking loving it, at least on the video's I took you certainly looked like you were enjoying it."

Pete knew he had to change Marks mind, this was getting out of hand.

"Yes Sir but they were just silicon cocks, I'd never do that with real cocks, I just couldn't do it, I'm not gay, I love women Sir."

"Really you couldn't, you're a fucking liar, you're staring at this, a real mans cock, you're almost sniffing the air, like a deer in the wild, just look at it compared to yours, this is a mans cock, not a sissies, like yours."

Pete hung his head again, and he shook it, "I just couldn't do it to a real cock Sir, I'm so sorry but I'm not gay at all."

"Alright then sissy, just watch this video on my phone, just watch what you actually did and how your body reacted. I didn't make you do any of this, I asked at every point if you wanted to continue and you just said yes and put your thumbs up, you stupid dirty fat cow." Mark was adding to the demeaning language all the time.

"I know Sir but I'm really not gay, I'm really not."

"Yet you call me Sir, even though I didn't ask you to, you moaned throughout the process and then there is this, watch it now and tell me you're not a faggot slut."

Mark set the video going in front of Pete's face, he was transfixed and utterly focused on watching himself, he simply couldn't take his eyes off it and if he was honest it was turning him on rather than disgusting him.

Mark had got it starting a few minutes before the key moment and as Pete continued to watch his cock hardened and in his current position he could do absolutely nothing to hide it.

As Pete watched himself brought to orgasm by the two plastic cocks of the machine, he almost came again, his balls and cock were twitching as he stared at himself.

"Forget that the picture is even of you and just look at the submissive in the stockade, doesn't that look like a fat, gay, smooth, faggot slut, enjoying herself?" As he said this he gave Pete more snorts on the poppers bottle, making him sniff in each nostril 3 times for the count of 10.

"Well yes Sir it does, but honestly I'm not gay Sir, I'm really not." Pete was whining now, just trying to convince Mark, it was his last roll of the dice.

"But look at that pathetic little cock, even now that it's hard you couldn't really satisfy a woman with that, could you, they wouldn't even be able to feel if you'd even put it in and look now it's starting to go soft again, it seems as though you only got hard the moment you saw yourself cum, just from being fucked like a faggot."

Mark let that sink in and went for the kill, "I bet that you've had real problems getting a hard on before, haven't you?"

Pete's head sunk even further down, "Yes Sir I have." he whispered it.

Mark jumped up, his swinging cock almost hitting Pete in the face as he moved to his box of tricks and brought out a 4 inch wide black posture collar. Without speaking to Pete he removed his current collar, opening the padlock and unbuckling it and then told Pete to raise his chin as he forced the curved front of the collar under his chin and began to buckle it up, making Pete very uncomfortable.

"These work best on subs with long necks, not fat ones, but we'll get you there in the end after some training. Don't put your face down ever again in my presence when I tell you not to, or you'll get very used to wearing this.

Now Pete's gaze had to be straight ahead, he was completely restricted in his movement, Mark slid his chair closer to Pete and sat down on it his legs wide apart, his fat cock only inches from Pete's face.

Pete could smell him clearly now, the muskiness with a hint of piss, making him wrinkle his nose.

"So let's sum up and be clear, you're definitely submissive?"

"Yes Sir I am." How could Pete refute that.

"And you willingly allowed a dominant man who was almost a stranger, to strip you buck naked and to lock you up completely, so that you were totally restrained and utterly helpless."

"Yes Sir I did."

"Then you loved sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass by them. In fact you even fucking came from the two cocks in both ends without you or anyone else even touching your little cock."

"Well yes I did let you restrain me, but as I said it was only plastic cocks."

"Admit it to yourself slut, you've seen the video, being fucked like a girl made you cum and not just a little but you came really hard, you can't even get an erection with that pathetic cocklet of yours and you certainly couldn't satisfy a woman or even fuck a sissy faggot yourself with that excuse for a cock."

"Well...... yes it did make me cum Sir and I can't always get an erection, but, but...."

"No buts, slut, though I have to say well done to you, at least we're getting somewhere now. So let's ask the most important question? do you want to suck my real man's cock? He waited and then followed up "You do, don't you, I can see you want to, it's in your eyes."

"But I'm not gay Sir." Pete was almost pleading with Mark now, his voice taking on a more effeminate note.

"It doesn't make you gay, it just means you want to submit to me totally and utterly, whats wrong with that, for a submissive to long to submit to a real man?"

"There's nothing at all wrong with it and as you've already admitted earlier, you really are truly a submissive at heart, it's who you are, isn't it?"

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers