Aficionado Gets in Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood behind Pete and taking the belt of the shorts in each hand he lifted Pete almost off the ground as the shorts slid into place, ramming the butt plug in deeper and squashing Pete's cock and balls into his body cavities.

Mark reached into the front of the tight shorts pushing Pete's balls further up into the inguinal canal, then pulled the crotch zip closed bit by bit, pushing his tackle in bit by bit as he closed the zip tight.

Once he had the two zips to the top at the front, you couldn't even tell that Pete had a cock or balls, he now had a perfect camel toe front, just as Mark had wanted.

Mark picked up another lock from the chest and locked the two zips to the small d ring at the front of the shorts. Then he buckled the belt over the top of the zips and lock and then locked the belt once again.

"Now that plug is not coming out until I say so bitch although you will have to hold onto your piss and shit for your Master."

"But what if I need to go Sir."

"That's just the point bitch, now I even control when you piss and shit. And the control will just get more and more serious over your life."

Pete wasn't sure what to say and decided just to go with his Masters decision, he needed this control and wanted to embrace it.

"Now get dressed again and you can go home once you have given me some crucial details."

Mark packed away the various cuffs, dildo's, collars and then the stockade itself. As Pete pulled on his boots and looked up, he could see that there was no longer any evidence that anything untoward had happened apart from the bottle of poppers on the bench.

"Now sit down at the bench slut and we'll get those details from you."

Pete sat on the proffered chair at the bench with the poppers just in front of him. Mark sat on the bench so that he was looking down at his new sub. "So give me your login and password to Collar Space."

"It's His_fag_wife Sir and the password is Newyork22."

"Good and Fetlife?"

"The same Sir and also for hotmail although the email address is His_fag_wife@hotmail.com, same for Tumblr too."

"Good and tonight I'll update your profiles and also we'll get you a Grndr profile set up too, you'll be needing it before long. Now have some more poppers, take 4 long sniffs, counting to 10 for each one."

Pete did as he was bade and loved the feeling of being high, restrained and plugged in from of his new Master.

Once again Mark set the camera up to record Pete's face. He could clearly see on the screen the outline of the cincher under Pete's business shirt. Mark smiled down at him, this was going so well.

Once he'd finished inputting the passwords into his phone notes app, he smiled at Pete.

"Well it's time for you to go home, take the poppers with you, I think with the plug in overnight, you may need the entire bottle tonight, to keep yourself nice and loose. But let me be clear the plug is staying in until tomorrow morning, so I'd suggest that you only drink water and don't eat anything more today. So long as you didn't have a big lunch you should be OK and if not you'll have quite a lot to clear up in the morning."

Pete understood what he meant and just thanked the Lord that he'd not had time for lunch and had only had a piece of toast for breakfast that day. Although he felt really hungry he was glad that there wouldn't be much in his digestive system at all. But he couldn't help but be turned on that Master Mark had actually taken control of his bodily functions, it was fucking wild, if a little frightening.

"Just one last thing before you go..." Mark unzipped himself and stood in front of Pete's face with the camera still running.

He didn't say anything, just had his hardening cock a matter of 6 inches away from Pete's mouth and waited.

This time Pete didn't hesitate, he looked up into Marks eyes and the enveloped his Masters cock sucking on it. Mark looked down, happy that they were making serious progress, from here on in this should be easy each and every time he saw Pete in the future. The barrier in Pete's mind about sucking Mark's manhood seemed to have been well and truly broken down.

Not having to say anything was just what Mark wanted, this was a trainable slut in front of him and what's more a local, unattached one, this one was going to be a lot of fun. Mark wasn't planning on going all the way again, but he could feel himself stiffening and the need hit him again, this time he was rough.

He skull fucked Pete with abandon, short, sharp, hard and with almost instant gratification as he deposited his seed in Pete's mouth, "Do not swallow that bitch."

Pete moaned to say that he wouldn't and then Mark had him stand shakily.

"Now my little sissy, you are going to leave here with a mouthful of my cum, you will not swallow until I tell you that you can and as you'll be on video on Whatsapp when I give you permission there is no way you can cheat without serious punishment, nod your head if you understand."

Pete nodded, with his mouth open to show that his Masters spunk was still in his mouth.

"OK, it's time to leave slut, but the fun is far from over. I take it you have nothing on tonight that you cannot cancel."

Pete wasn't sure if he should nod or shake his head, his Friday drinks could easily be put off.

"Not an easy question to answer with a mouthful of cum is it slut. OK so nod your head if you can cancel any and all previous arrangements and you can be completely at my beck and call all weekend."

Pete nodded. "That's very good slut, it should be a lot of fun for me. Not so much for you."

"You'll get in your car and call me on Whatsapp and we'll talk as you drive, you can only swallow once I say, as I want you to have that taste of a real man in your mouth and throat for the rest of the afternoon. You only drink or eat when I say so, now go bitch. Drive back into town and I'll send you to a few places."

Pete nodded vaguely, he was still pretty high. He started to walk out until Mark shouted at him.

"Don't walk like you've lost control of your bowels, swing your hips like a true sissy faggot to push that plug from side to side, you need to pick up these feminine ways and make yourself attractive to real men, that's your fucking job now bitch. And I expect you to remember that."

Pete walked to the car, accidentally swallowing a little of Marks cum, then he get in the car and sat for a moment, starting the car before he pressed the call button on WhatsApp.