Aficionado Gets in Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete realized that he wasn't going to win this one.

"Right a quick rinse off your legs, then get dry and we'll check for any stray hairs and then get that plug out to let the water out for the last time."

He rinsed himself and the shower, then dried himself off with a towel and stood looking pretty bedraggled. Taryn squatted down

"OK slut now squat over the shower hole again, facing the wall." Pete did as he was told.

Taryn reached for the base of the plug. "Now as we take this out you clench as hard as you can, I don't want to get covered in the dirty water."

"Yes Miss, I'll clench."

"You'd better." She reached over for a towel from the rail and put it over her knees and to protect her feet.

She took hold of the base of the plug. "Get ready, one, two, and three."

As she pulled it out, Pete tried to clench his asshole, but some water still came out.

"Bloody hell, I told you to clench." Taryn knew that there was no way he could have stopped it all.

"Sorry Miss."

"You will be, you will be."

"Now let the water come out and stay squatting until your clear."

Pete released and a strong jet of water gushed out of him, she really had filled him up well. Taryn looked on and the water was clear. She pushed the plug back in to a moan from him, and she rocked it up and down, to try and get the last few drops of water out. The rough in and out, mixed up inside his asshole and drew more water out.

"Good girl, now sit on the toilet for a few minutes, and bear down to try and get all the water out, at least it's nice and clear now."

Once Pete was finished she pushed him back into the shower to get him to rinse once more and had him stand in front of her. She had a razor in her hand, "OK bend over and spread your cheeks for me." Pete did as he was told and Taryn shaved off a couple of remaining stray hairs. She checked his underarms, his arms, legs, chest and nipples and once she was satisfied that there wasn't a hair remaining below his eyelashes.

"Dry off and come back into the bedroom and then bend over the bed, we need you plugged again."

"Please no Miss Taryn, I can't take being plugged again." Pete really meant it, he was so sore from wearing it for so long, that day.

"Shut up, you will take it, don't think you have a choice, you don't you silly slut, now bend the fuck over."

Pete again obeyed and Taryn very quickly and roughly pulled his cheeks apart, rested the end of the plug against his pucker and pushed. This wasn't a case of taking time or care to get this in, it was simply stuffing it back into position.

Pete groaned out loud.

"OK now put the booty shorts back on, then your stockings and I'll do the belt up for you and then we can fit your new boobs and get you into your corset."

Pete pulled the booty shorts up, having to grip them tightly, and to almost jump up and down, just to get them over his thighs, then he bent down and carefully put his stockings back on, and then the heels.

"Good girl, I didn't even have to ask you on the heels. Right now stand up."

Taryn pulled the belt as tight as she could and then telling him to breathe in, she yanked it one notch tighter. She re-locked the shorts and straightened his stocking seams. Then she took out the gel Bra and removed the backing tape to expose the adhesive inside."

"Here we go instant tits and size D, Master will love these." With that she pushed first one then the other onto his tits, the adhesive gripping. They gave Pete some serious enhancement.

She moved behind him and handed him the two front panels of the corset, fitting it around him, so that he could fasten the clasps up, at the front. Once he had, she tightened the laces over and over again, getting him to breathe out as she tightened them. Finally she lifted her knee into the small of Pete's back and pulled until there was now way to tighten the corset any further.

"Well look at you slut, it's the transformation is really taking shape now, if you'll pardon the pun." Pete was pleased at Taryn's compliment.

Pete was breathless, he could barely catch his breath. "Here slut, have 4 lots of poppers, alternate nostrils, a full count of 10 and then hold your breath until I tell you not to."

"Yes Miss." Pete whispered as he took the bottle of poppers from Taryn and began sniffing. With the light headedness from the corset, lack of food and water and general tiredness the poppers were hitting him even harder, and he felt very high and extremely horny.

She fitted the ruffled skirt and told him to sit on the edge of the bed. She had him hold out his hands and applied the false nails, quickly and proficiently. He looked at his hands and couldn't believe just how much it had changed how he looked. "At least we have the nail polish, but for tonight, these will do the trick.

Taryn then began with his eyebrows, lengthening them and filling them in. Followed by adding the false eyelashes then using the heavy mascara liberally on them. She drew in thicker lips for Pete and added smokey eye shadow before applying lipstick followed by heavy lipgloss. "Ohhhh Master Mark is going to enjoy making as mess of you."

Taryn fitted the shortest of the black bob wigs over the wig cap and pinned it in place.

"No stand up and have a look in the mirror, see how you look slut."

Pete walked over to the full length mirror and stared, open mouthed. He was truly astonished. The person looking back at him was plainly a TV and a fat one at that, but she looked sexy and extremely slutty at the same time. Pete would have fucked her in a heatbeat.

Pete turned to the side to admire his new profile, the heels forcing him to push his butt out and his new tits too. He didn't have an hourglass figure, but he certainly was shapely. He was in awe.

"See, you look good and passable slut, in fact you look delightfully slutty." Taryn was pleased with the outcome.

"Now have you got any nibbles around, Master Mark is going to be here shortly and I think you should get some food ready and drinks."

"Yes Miss, I do have some nibbles. What drinks would you like? I have bubbles, gin and tonic or wine?"

"Get them all ready and then Master can make the decision. You'll need to be waiting on your knees with the nibbles when he arrives, so you'd better get going."

Pete frantically prepared the drinks, getting a cold bottle of bubbles from the fridge, it was in the garage, so he had to walk as quickly as he could from the house, hoping his neighbors wouldn't see. He had thought about asking Taryn if he could put his dressing gown over his clothes, but he knew she'd say no, so he just got on with it, and felt quite a thrill as the cold air hit his hairless body.

He got the gin and tonics out, and a couple of bottles of wine. Then he prepared some crackers and cheese and hoped that would be enough.

"Quick he'll be here soon, but not on your knees I don't want you to ruin your stockings, let's have you standing and waiting, eyes on the floor."

Taryn put some music on through Spotify. "Ok wait at the front door, holding the nibbles and then let Master in when he arrives.

Pete stood at the door, in all his or rather her glory, looking the part of a true sissy, slut maid. His mind was racing, the poppers still affecting him as was the lack of food or drink and the tightness of the corset.

Taryn sat down on the sofa in the lounge, happy to take the weight off and relax. She had no idea what the evening would hold, but was very excited already, she wished she could have Pete lick her and worship her now, but thought she should wait until Mark turned up. She didn't need to wait on the wine and so helped herself to a large glass of bubbles and relaxed whilst looking at Pete's back.

She'd done an excellent job of transforming him, she thought. As she sat waiting and sipping on her wine, she thought about just how turned on she was. She knew her panties were soaked before she leaned forward and reached under her skirt, hitching it up a little to give access to her sopping pussy.

Taryn began to massage her wet slit gently, she was getting wetter and wetter and more turned on by the second, and knew she was getting close to her orgasm, just as there was a knock at the door.

Pete took in a deep breath and stepped forward, and with his free hand he opened the door and kept his eyes on the floor.

Mark smiled. "Well I never, this is a nice surprise." Mark was pulling a large wheeled suitcase in one hand and carrying a sports bag in the other. He stepped in, put the suitcase down, picked up a cracker and ate it.

"How delightful, thank you sissy. That reminds me, we must get the right gurly name for you, I think I'll christen you properly tonight, once Taryn has seen just what you can do. But first let me drop these bags off and I'll come back in to video you being here in all your sissy glory to meet your Master as I walk in the door."

Mark put the bag and suitcase in the lounge off to the side so they wouldn't be in the intro to the video he had planned for the night. Then he went out of the front door, closed it and turned around with his phone and videoed the view as he entered the front door, with Pete waiting fully dressed on her towering heels with her plate of crackers, her face downcast and her eyes looking to the floor.

Mark started with the same comment he made as he entered talking about the need for a sissy name for Pete and the need to christen her, it all tied in with his planned title for the video of "The birth of a Sissy and her education, in the stockade." In his view that was perfect for the first of a series of films starring Pete and her progressive training in the stockade. His hope was that these would be perfect marketing for his equipment and help him sell to many Doms/Dommes around the world. He stopped filming with a long lingering shot of Pete.

Mark looked over from Pete, to Taryn reclining on the sofa, her hands still inside her panties. He could see the wet patch from where he was standing.

"Well, just look at you, you dirty slut, you're as bad as him." he smiled at Taryn, picked up the case and moved into the lounge where she was still slouching on the sofa. Her pink silky panties had a dark, wet stain running up the front.

"You really are turned on by this, aren't you Taryn."

"To be honest I've been turned on for the last 2 hours, I'm right on the edge."

"Well, I think you've been very restrained. Let's get you over the edge, for your first orgasm of the night. Slut put those crackers down and get to work between Taryn's legs, it's time to get you and your tongue earning your living."

Pete moved and put the crackers on the coffee table. He gingerly knelt between Taryn's legs, by now she had her skirt hiked up onto her hips and she shuffled her panties down to her knees, letting them drop to the floor and lifting one foot out of them. Pete took a moment to admire her perfectly shaved pussy, not a single stray hair or any hint of a shadow or stubble. It was perfect, and the aroma was heavenly, musky and just a subtle undertone of her most recent piss.

Then he moved forward, using his hands to pull her thighs apart a little and she slid her body down the sofa so that her pussy was as accessible as possible. Pete used the tip of his tongue to oh so gently caress the little tip of her clit that was poking out of it's hood. Her pussy was glistening with juices.

He was very gentle as he circled the clit, Taryn letting out sensual moans. Pete had over the years had a lot of oral worship to concentrate on to try and make up for the shortcomings he believed that he had, as a result of his small cock. He'd spent years worrying about his lack of manhood and had used his tongue as much as he could to please his various girlfriends. Those skills he had learned were coming in extremely usefully at this time as Taryn neared orgasm.

Mark was filming in close up detail, classic gonzo style to get every slurp and sound, focused on Pete's face and Taryn's thighs so that Taryn's face was not identifiable in the video. identifying Pete however wouldn't matter, not that most people would even recognize the man who was dressed as Mark's slutty whore.

Taryn held onto Pete's ears, dragging him hard into her, grinding her pussy on his face as she began to cum. She'd always been a squirter and one at the upper end of the scale in that she could ejaculate a few fluid ounces of squirt at a time. For many years it had appalled her and made her embarrassed, but now she saw it as the proof of her sexuality and strength as a woman.

Pete wasn't ready for it, he swallowed what he could, but the rest went over his face and corset clad body. Mark loved it, this was stunning footage for the video, the squirt shooting out the side of his mouth. Mark did think he might edit it in after the session they would video of Pete in the stockade whilst he and Taryn ate.

Pete's face was glistening with her ejaculate but he was smiling, relishing the taste and the humiliation.

"Ohhh my fucking Lord that was amazing, this sissy can lick, fuck she can lick."

"That was awesome Taryn, love that you're a squirter that's always so fucking sexy. Are you OK me including this in the video, although your face can't be seen."

"Fuck yes, it was so, so sexy, just loved it. Thanks sissy."

"It was my pleasure Miss, thank you."

"Ohh my, we've made a bit of a mess of her makeup, think we'll need to freshen that up, don't you Master."

"Yes I think she should look her best before we put her in the stockade."

Taryn stood carefully, she was still relishing the aftermath of the orgasm. She slowly moved to the table and picked up her make up and sat back down with Pete on his knees in front of her, and began to fix his makeup once again. It wouldn't be the last time she would need to do it that night.

"Right I'm going to get the stockade set up, if you can help me with it, then you'll know what to do in the future."

Umm there is going to be a future thought Taryn.

Pete was still on his knees, waiting to be given his next instructions.

"Here, have some more poppers slut, let's get you completely off you skull on them. You know you want to don't you slut."

"Yes Master I want to be the very best slut I can be for you."

"And the poppers help you to be that slut, don't they, we know that they free the inner slut out in you, so while I get this ready I'm going to show you and Taryn my new kit for giving you as much poppers as we possibly can."

"Taryn in the bag, there is a large gas mask, you can't miss it, can you pass it to me and the new bottle of Platinum Jungle Juice, which I picked up from a mate, who always has the good stuff."

Taryn looked in the bag and it was a treasure trove of exciting possibilities, she longed to have a good look through it, but knew Master needed to get on with preparing slut. She passed the black gas mask, with a large window in the front over to Mark along with the bottle of poppers.

"Here it is Master."

"Thanks Taryn, just have a look at this, it's bloody awesome and from what I've read, makes taking poppers at least 20 times more effective. Have you taken poppers through a gas mask before slut."

"Yes Master once, it was very intense." Pete smiled up at Mark as he spoke

"Excellent although this one is a doozy, this should get you off your big fat tits."

"Thank you Master, that sounds great."

"Let me put these ear buds in first then I can control just what you hear."

Pete turned his head first one side then the other and the noise cancelling ear buds blocked out most of what Master was saying to Taryn, Pete tried hard to pick up the odd word.

"Now on with the mask Taryn, fit it onto his face and make sure all the seals are good."

"Yes Master." Taryn fitted the mask, looking into Pete's eyes which were wide with anticipation and a little fear. She smiled back at him. She ran her finger under the rim of the mask, making sure the seal was perfect and that the wig looked as good as it could in the circumstances.

As Pete breathed in deeply, Taryn could hear the breathing quite clearly.

Mark reached over and unscrewed one of the round protrusions at the front of the mask, he opened the end of it and took a wad of cotton wool which he held to the end of the opened poppers bottle and turned the bottle upside down. He held it there for a few seconds, until he'd soaked the cotton wool with a quarter of the bottle. He put the metal filter back in over the top of the cotton wool so that the cotton wool wouldn't come into contact with Pete's nose, but the flow of the fumes would be not be blocked.

"Now this'll work perfectly, screw that one back in will you and then the final piece the breathing restrictor. This will mean she has to work really hard for every last breath, without it being a danger to her. In working so hard to get air, all she will do is take on more and more poppers into her system. Ten minutes with this on and she'll be flying and that ass pussy of hers will be gaping all on its own."

"Really, are they that effective done this way."

"Fuck yeah, you honestly won't believe the difference, and nor will she. You've been giving her the poppers this afternoon so she has a base level, but this method just does it so much more intensely. The effects are amazing.

"Fuck this is all so exciting, I'm learning so much."

"Screw the restrictor in place and listen to her breathing change."

Taryn did as she was ordered and as she turned the restrictor for the last turn, she heard and saw the difference. Pete was leaning his head forward more as if trying to capture more air, the breathing sounded like someone with a 40 cigarette a day habit. She could see Pete's shoulders and upper body heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

"Wow, it looks really hard to get her breath."

"It is, let's get this stockade set up whilst she wallows in her poppers."

Mark opened the suitcase and Taryn let out a sharp gasp." Wow" She was looking at the inside of the suitcase fitted with foam which had been precision cut to take and protect each piece of the frame. It looked like a hitman's case for guns from some Hollywood movie.

"It does look pretty cool doesn't it Taryn."

"It looks great, how long does it take to set up."

"That's the joy, only about 5 minutes." Mark pulled the frames out fitting the junctions into place twisting them to lock them.

He put the main frame together and then gave Taryn her instructions.

"Taryn, get that leather covered chest plate out please and fit that into the middle vertical rod and twist it clockwise to lock it off. Then the collar into the end piece." Whilst she was doing that he fitted the ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs onto Pete, who was by now still breathing heavily and leaning forward with his head flopping onto his chest, he was plainly as high as a kite and still finding it hard just getting his breath.

"OK let's get the stockade over between the sofa and the table, side on so we can see the action at both ends and I'll set the tripod up to get the footage I want for the website."

Taryn lifted the light steel frame over and set it down as per Master Marks instructions.

"Get the large collar and fix that to the vertical one at the end. We'll get her in the stockade and locked in place then, I'll need a hand getting a couple of the heavier pieces out of the car."

Taryn fitted the collar and then Mark instructed Pete to crawl after him and assume the position on the stockade. This was much easier said that done, Pete was finding coordinating any movement difficult. But he managed to crawl to the stockade and set his neck in the collar and his chest on the chest plate. Taryn padlocked the collar in place and Mark moved his hands and ankles to allow him to lock those into position.