Aficionado Gets in Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh my God that is superb. " Taryn was truly gobsmacked by the look of their dressed sissy on all fours locked in place. This was amazing as far as she was concerned. "She can't move a single muscle apart from her fingers and toes, I love it."

"Just wait until you see what we are bringing in next, we just need to pop to the car. On the other hand, your shoes are not Ideal for walking You wait here and make sure she is OK and I'll get the gear."

"OK she seems to be breathing OK, even though it's a bit of a struggle. Do you think we need to add more poppers?"

"Hell no, she'll be flying breathing in those fumes, she'll love the aroma." As Mark went out of the door, his last comment gave Taryn an idea, well the comment and the fact she desperately needed a piss. The idea was a truly dirty one and she almost shocked herself.

Mark came back in, just as she was considering what she thought was quite possibly the dirtiest idea she'd ever had.

He came back in with two suitcases which were only 6 inches by 6 inches by 20, she had no idea what could be in them. Before he could say anything, she had to tell him her idea or go and relieve herself.

"Just thinking about extra levels of humiliation for slut, would it be OK for me to add some of my piss to the canister with the cotton wool and poppers? so he can smell the piss with each breath."

"I think you mean she, not he. You really are a dirty bitch, aren't you, that sounds like an excellent idea and will just add to the aroma of the poppers, shame we don't have any of your morning piss as that would be much stronger, we'll have to try that another day."

"Sorry Sir, but my piss should still be pretty intense, I've not eaten or drunk anything since this morning, what with getting him dressed, so it should be pretty strong."

"OK find a jug and fill it up and then we can tip some into the mask and save some for her to drink later once she's thirsty."

Taryn found a couple of jugs and chose the largest glass one, she was desperate after all. She was also turned on and high on the bit of poppers she had breathed in. So she simply raised her skirt pulled her knickers down and squatted then pissed into the jug, directly in the view of Pete so he would see, even though the couldn't hear what was planned. She was right her piss was a deep straw color and had a very strong aroma.

Mark watched her pee and smiled, this one was a keeper, she seemed to automatically understand what a sub needed. Mark pulled the first machine out of it's case and Taryn looked on.

"What the fuck is that, it looks like something from a Terminator film."