All Comments on 'Afraid to Love'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous!

I hope it's true, JJ; and, if it's not yet true, I hope it happens for you sooner rather than later. All guys hope to find their own Jenni. And women hope to find their own Chris. A great love story! How I wish it were still my story. Time passes, and people and circumstances change. I hope when it happens (or has happened) for you nothing ever changes. Thank you for writing this. A tale easy to rate as (and to deservedly rate as) five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Wow, a sweet love story

Who'd a thought you -- of all of the Lit authors -- would write such a story? Not me. This one being in your hands it's no surprise you handled it beautifully. I kept waiting for the kicker to come near the end to redeem the slut paradigm in which all your other stories live, but it didn't come, and you know what? The way you wrote it, it didn't have to! A tender, vulnerable, sweet little women who puts up a brave front to the world melts in the arms of her true love, the one man she has found who gets her, who understands her, and who, just possibly, loves her. Bravo. 5* -- JB

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The story behind the story

So there's this guy named HP Pati that follows me on another platform. He is a love guru from India. He told me that he felt sorry for me being a slut and that he was going to make me fall in love. I told him no and to kindly fuck off, that I didn't want love. Hahaha. He told me too bad because it's what I need.

So three months go by and there is this guy I've already met at a sex party and we are good fuck buddies. I realize I'm falling for him and I get on my account and publicly scream at HP Pati for making me fall in love. He simply says, "I told you I was a love guru, Jenni. I hope you enjoy your love. You're welcome."

Since then, this man and I have started an actual relationship.

This story was requested by an old, old follower of mine named Lisa on a different other platform. She requests love stories from me often because she realized that I am quite good at them. She doesn't like violence or anything too kinky, just passionate love. This time she requested I write myself into the protagonist role. Since I have this man in my life, I decided to channel a bit of our real shit into it. It's not accurate. It's not "real" but it is based on my true love story sponsored by HP Pati and Lisa. Lisa says this is my best work yet. I don't know about that but I can tell you the sex in this story is the sex I am currently having. It's so fucking good.

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
too close to home

My last girlfriend should read this. I found out after we started dating that she has a history of pushing away good men who love her.

She has also had several mutual friends give her grief because of this behavior. I don't know who rended her soul, but I wish that I knew how to help her heal to that I could share the rest of my days with her.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Yes, loved it

Even if it's fantasy it’s great to think, maybe it’s real, so 5* for me because we all want to believe in something, right?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Slut and Love dont mix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3089 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...