African Kingdom of Nubila

Story Info
Prince Mafo fucks Lady Ora and macho Aber.
3.1k words
3
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

The sun rose over the Kingdom of Nubila, located in the heart of Africa. The Kingdom is small, with about five million inhabitants, the majority of which live in the Capital City of Bokor. The legendary King Mafet IV died a few months ago, leaving twenty-year-old Prince Mafo in charge of the Kingdom of Nubila. There are many among the noble houses who feel that the Prince is not ready to govern the Kingdom. Prince Mafo has a reputation as a party animal, more than anything else. Many feel that this weakness can be exploited. Perhaps the Kingdom of Nubila needs new leadership...

King Mafet IV of Nubila will certainly be missed, as will his late wife, Queen Bora. King Mafet IV, a proud Orthodox Christian man, refused both Saladin the Muslim warrior and European Crusader King Richard the Lionheart of England when they came to him for aid. The Kingdom of Nubila is mostly Christian, with a population that's eight percent Muslim, but it is still a small nation. When the Arab world and the European world clash, Africans had better stay out of the way. King Mafet IV saw the Arabs and the Europeans as cruel and uncaring people, who value land and wealth more than the lives of human beings. Africans kept out of the Crusades mainly due to King Mafet IV's influence...

"I want you to get close to Prince Mafo and learn his secrets, so that we may destroy him," said Prince Gwa, and the chubby, dark-skinned and silver-haired nodded firmly at his agent. The two of them met in a tavern located on Mabo Street, within the exclusive Garo District of metropolitan Bokor City. The agent in question is Lady Ora, a six-foot-tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned and big-bottomed young woman whom many consider to be a temptress supreme. With a bemused look on her lovely face, Lady Ora nodded at Prince Gwa. Why is it that rich old men like this Prince think they run the world?

"Consider it done, Prince Gwa," said Lady Ora. Prince Gwa nodded, and handed her sixty pieces of Nubilan silver. Lady Ora pocketed them, and then officially began her assignment. Prince Gwa rubbed his hands together as his plan began to unfold. After the death of King Mafet IV, Prince Mafo ascended to the throne of Nubila but did not select a bride from among any of the wealthy, beautiful noblewomen presented to him. The Prince seemed in no hurry to marry and continue his late father's august lineage...

"I will assign you as a new worker at the Royal Archives of Nubila in Bokor City, the Prince spends a lot of time there," Prince Gwa said, and Lady Ora acquiesced. The plan was set in motion. At the age of thirty, Lady Ora is considered strange because she remains unmarried. The lady doesn't care to be anyone's wife, but with her skills at infiltration, manipulation and deception, she has made quite a comfortable life for herself. Lady Ora owns three villas in three cities. How does the lady earn her living? By destroying the lives of wealthy and powerful men...for a fee.

"I can get any man wrapped around my finger, they all want my body," Lady Ora said confidently. Prince Gwa gave her a wan smile but said nothing. The two co-conspirators returned to their separate domains. Prince Gwa is one of the most powerful men in the Kingdom of Nubila, and his wealth rivals that of the late King Mafet IV. Prince Gwa dreams of seizing the Throne of Nubila but he cannot do so by force. Prince Mafo may be a fop, but the Armed Forces of Nubila, controlled by his uncle General Maso, are loyal to him. Nope, in order to achieve his goals, Prince Gwa must act through subterfuge...

What Prince Gwa never counted on was the complex matter of Lady Ora's allegiances. The lady's only allegiance is to herself, and when she infiltrated the Archives, she did intend to carry out the mission Prince Gwa tasked her with. Upon meeting Prince Mafo, Lady Ora found him handsome and charming. He was tall, and handsome, with dark skin and a smooth shaved head. Prince Mafo was polite to Lady Ora and did not gawk at her the way most young men his age tend to. Lady Ora had trouble believing that Prince Mafo was the party animal so much was said about. A man of mystery, that one...

"Pleasure meeting you, milady," said Prince Mafo, and he smiled at Lady Ora before excusing himself. The Prince walked away with his good friend Aber, a tall, slender young man with dark skin and a slick goatee. According to palace gossip, Prince Mafo and his pal Aber were inseparable. Aber was once married to a lady named Mosa but that didn't work out. Lady Mosa left Aber due to irreconcilable differences and moved out of Bokor City. Aber then took a position as chief bodyguard of Prince Mafo at the Royal Palace of Nubila. Lady Ora, who investigated these facts, found the whole thing curious...

"Prince Mafo is a man with a secret," Lady Ora thought to herself after meeting him, and she was honestly intrigued. Lady Ora became friendly with the Prince, but he kept her at arms length. Prince Mafo and his buddy Aber the bodyguard seemed unusually close. One evening, while stocking shelves in the library, Lady Ora found out how close the two of them were. The Prince was a man full of secrets alright, but Lady Ora had no idea they were this good...

"Let me take care of you, beloved," said Aber, as he and Prince Mafo had a tender moment, in the basement of the Archives. The Prince smiled at his good friend. Aber pulled Prince Mafo into his arms and kissed him passionately. Prince Mafo grinned as Aber grabbed his dick and began stroking him. Smiling, Aber got on his knees and took Prince Mafo's cock into his mouth. Just like that, the bodyguard began sucking the Prince's dick. Hmm, that kind of service and loyalty are simply to die for...

"Hmm, that feels good," Prince Mafo said, and he closed his eyes as Aber sucked his cock. Lady Ora, hidden behind the shelves, watched the whole thing. The fact that Prince Mafo likes men complicates things. Lady Ora can seduce any man but he has to like women at least a little bit. In spite of herself, she was turned on by what she was beholding. Aber sucked Prince Mafo's cock until he came, and then drank his seed. Lady Ora, no stranger to freaky sex, admired Aber's technique. One professional to another and all that...

"My Prince, I wish you would consider taking a wife, for your own good, people are getting suspicious," Aber said, and Prince Mafo sighed. Lady Ora strained her ears to hear everything. The Prince sighed, and Lady Ora had the impression that he and Aber had these discussions before. Lady Ora's heart thundered in her chest. If Prince Mafo only likes men, then this would be the first assignment in which she failed. The temptress was going to have to return Prince Gwa's sixty pieces of Nubilan silver. What the fuck? Oh well, can't win them all...

"I want a wife who will accept that I have sex with both women and men, and I don't think such a creature can be found in Africa," Prince Mafo said with a sad shrug. Lady Ora's heart soared upon hearing these words. The temptress knew exactly what to do. Discretely leaving the Archives basement, Lady Ora returned to the main floor. When Prince Mafo and Aber walked by, Lady Ora smiled at them and wished them a good evening. Lady Ora is the kind of woman who gets the job done, and if she has to share dick to get what she wants, she will just have to get it done...

"I believe anything is possible, but I see what you mean," Aber said to Prince Mafo as they walked away. The two young African men had no idea that a certain nosy lady had seen and heard everything they did. Lady Ora decided against telling Prince Gwa of this new development. If Prince Mafo wants an African woman who accepts his bisexuality, well, one is about to drop out of the sky and into his lap. Lady Ora set her game of seduction into motion...

A few days later, Prince Mafo was walking around the Royal palace when he heard the sound of a woman sobbing. Approaching the area carefully, the Prince came upon Lady Ora, from the Archives. The tall, alluring African lady was seated on a bench near the Hall of Heroes, and she was weeping. When the Prince inquired about her troubles, Lady Ora hesitated before telling him. The lady had the look of a person burdened by a terrible secret...

"You can tell me anything, dear lady," Prince Mafo assured her. The Prince hadn't known the female archivist for long but she seemed like a good woman. If anyone ha d dared to harm her, well, he would make them pay. Lady Ora sighed, then beckoned for the Prince to sit next to her. Not used to being told what to do, the Prince nevertheless acquiesced. Sitting down next to Lady Ora, Prince Mafo looked at her expectantly...

"I am plagued by unnatural desires, my Prince, I desire sex with both women and men, and I am afraid that no man shall ever accept me or make me his wife, for my passions are unnatural," Lady Ora said, eyes filled with tears. Upon hearing those words, Prince Mafo sighed deeply. He gently took Lady Ora's hands in his, and nodded. Lady Ora looked into Prince Mafo's eyes without blinking. He appeared to be considering something.

"My dear Lady Ora, I understand your situation all too well, I share the same unnatural passions," Prince Mafo said gently. Lady Ora offered the Prince a beatific smile, knowing she had him right where she wanted him. Taking a deep breath, Prince Mafo told Lady Ora about himself. He'd felt attracted to curvy, dark-skinned, big-bottomed women and masculine men his whole life. The Prince's father apparently disapproved of his lifestyle, and had been about to disown him when he died of a heart attack. Yeah, the Prince unburdened himself, and Lady Ora happily lent him her ear.

"You must have been so lonely," Lady Ora said, and then she impulsively hugged Prince Mafo. The archivist and the Prince embraced and in that moment, something changed between them. The barriers of rank, Royal blood, wealth, status, and gender were obliterated by their shared humanity and the secrets they were forced to hide. Prince Mafo looked at Lady Ora and saw in her a kindred spirit. Lady Ora looked at the Prince and saw her ticket to a new life, as a brand new scheme formed in her conniving mind...

"I am glad I met you, Lady Ora," Prince Mafo said, and he smiled kindly at her. Lady Ora nodded graciously. A few days later, Prince Mafo was seen enjoying the company of his friend and bodyguard Aber and a mysterious woman at the Royal Ball of Nubila. There were plenty of tongues wagging because Lady Ora was definitely not descended from Royal blood or any of the wealthy and powerful noble houses of the Nubilan Kingdom. The Prince seemed quite fond of her, though. Intriguing...

"Welcome to our club, dear lady, you of course understand secrecy is a must," Aber said, as he and Prince Mafo enjoyed Lady Ora's company. Lady Ora smiled and nodded at the Prince and the bodyguard. The two African men were handsome and masculine, not most people's idea of men who have sex with men. Lady Ora found them both charming. She wasn't lying when she said she sleeps with both sexes. Lady Ora will sleep with any woman's husband and any man's wife in order to accomplish her goals. That's the kind of person she is...

"I promise to be there for you both, for I understand and share your unique desires," Lady Ora said solemnly. Prince Mafo and Aber exchanged a look, and then smiled at their new lady friend. As the men and women of the noble houses of Nubila looked on, the Prince danced with the mystery lady while the bodyguard watched from a distance. Something quite unusual was happening here, and no one seemed to understand the how's and the why's. Such is the way of things in the Royal court of the Kingdom of Nubila...

Prince Gwa was sitting at his office, in the Burto District of Mapon City, the second largest metropolitan area of the Nubilan Kingdom, when he heard the news. Prince Mafo was getting married, and the Royal bride was a mystery woman, one who could claim no link to any of the wealthy and powerful noble houses of the Nubilan Kingdom. Gasping in shock, the Prince summoned his guards, and ordered them to ready a chariot and horses.

"We must go to Bokor City, I need a meeting with Lady Ora," Prince Gwa said angrily. The guards nodded and began preparing for their master's trip to the Capital of the Nubilan Kingdom. Prince Gwa is after all one of the most powerful men in the Kingdom of Nubila, if not the whole of Africa itself. The Prince is always plotting and scheming in order to advance. A few hours later, Prince Gwa and his retinue left Mapon City, and headed to Bokor City. Lady Ora, the Prince's operative, had a lot to answer for...

"This will be a wedding night for the ages," Lady Ora, now the Queen of the Nubilan Kingdom, said to her husband, King Mafo the First. The newly crowned King smiled and nodded. He stood naked, his virile, dark-skinned body glistening in the low light of the Royal bedroom. Lady Ora disrobed, regaling her new husband with the sight of her curvaceous, sinfully sexy body. The Royal couple smiled, enjoying each other's company, but they were not alone...

"My beloved bride," King Mafo said, and he joined Lady Ora on the bed with an eagerness which surprised him. Aber the bodyguard, stark naked, smiled at the Royal pair before joining them. The naked trio lay on the bed, grinning as they began exploring one another. King Mafo lay sandwiched between Lady Ora and Aber. Caressing Lady Ora's big butt, King Mafo winked at her. Lady Ora smiled back at her new husband, then took his big black cock into her mouth.

"Your Majesties, I can offer assistance," Aber said gently. The bodyguard smiled at the queen then joined her in sucking the king's big black cock. Lady Ora and Aber exchanged sly grins as they joined forces to wrangle King Mafo's big black cock. Lady Ora sucked on King Mafo's cock while Aber sucked his big black balls. King Mafo was living the bisexual man's dream, with a hot woman and a handsome man sucking his cock and balls at the same time. Groaning in pleasure, King Mafo relaxed and enjoyed...

"This is fantastic," Lady Ora said to Aber as she shared King Mafo's cock with him. The queen and the bodyguard sucked the black King's big cock until he was hard as a rock. Lady Ora was thrilled when King Mafo laid her on the bed, spread her thick thighs and went to work. King Mafo kissed Lady Ora and caressed her big tits, then slid his hand between her thighs. Lady Ora moaned in pleasure as King Mafo fingered her pussy. Hmm, the bisexual gentleman seems to know his way around a vagina...

"It has been years but I do enjoy pleasuring a woman," King Mafo said, grinning. Lady Ora moaned softly and rubbed her erect nipples as King Mafo ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Aber grabbed some oil and applied it on his cock. The bodyguard came up behind the King and rubbed his cock against his ass. Just like that, Aber gripped King Mafo's hips and pushed his cock up his ass. The King shuddered as the bodyguard's cock entered his ass, but continued to eat the queen's pussy. The three-way bisexual fun between these sexually adventurous ancient Africans continued...

"Hmm, your ass is so tight," Aber said, groaning as he worked his cock into King Mafo's butt. Lady Ora looked at Aber as he fucked the King, who continued to eat her pussy. Lady Ora has had sex with women and men but she's never been with two men at the same time. Let alone two men who are also into each other. This turned her on immensely. King Mafo finished licking Lady Ora's pussy, and then stroked his hard cock. Lady Ora smiled at King Mafo invitingly. With a swift thrust, King Mafo thrust his hard cock into Lady Ora's pussy. First time the King has fucked a woman in years...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Lady Ora said, and she squealed in delight as King Mafo's big black cock filled her pussy. The horny queen wrapped her thick, muscular legs around the King, driving his cock deeper into her pussy. King Mafo groaned, almost overwhelmed by the feel of Lady Ora's pussy gripping his cock while his friend and bodyguard Aber's cock filled his asshole. Lady Ora's passionate squeals mingled with King Mafo's manly grunts and Aber's grunts. The three of them fucked like this for most of the night...

King Mafo spent his wedding night in bed with his beloved queen, the legendary Lady Ora, and his best friend and bodyguard Aber. The handsome Aber doesn't mind sharing King Mafo with Lady Ora, but he doesn't have sex with women. This doesn't bother King Mafo in the least because he fucked both Lady Ora and Aber. With a smile on his face, the ruler of the Nubilan Kingdom fell asleep. King Mafo is the first semi-openly bisexual ruler of an ancient African Kingdom. While the King and his bodyguard slept, Lady Ora slipped away. The lady was gone for over an hour, but she returned before her absence was noticed...

Prince Gwa, one of the most powerful men in the Kingdom of Nubila was found dead in his room at the Bokor City Inn. Some claim that he hired a courtesan for the night, and she killed him. The Bokor City gendarmerie dismissed the incident as another senseless crime. Even in the Capital of the Nubila Kingdom, crime is rampant. The newly crowned King Mafo is going to have his hands full for the foreseeable future. The gendarmerie needn't have worried. King Mafo has plenty of help in the form of his beloved queen, the crafty Lady Ora, and his capable bodyguard Aber, now the Captain of the Palace Guard. Long live King Mafo, Africa's first bisexual ruler!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers