Chapter 01 - An Unexpected Afternoon

Story Info
A friend visiting turns into more for my wife and me.
2k words
4.15
35.4k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers

It had been about six months since Rick moved in next door with his 8-year-old son.

I'm Phil and had been in the neighbourhood for about five years. We'd hit it off well from our first meeting when I pulled up to chat as I finished my run and saw him working in his garden. We were both just over six feet tall and fit for our ages. Rick was more muscular, and I was lean. Both of us regularly worked out and ran.

Following his divorce, he'd settled on our neighbourhood as a family-friendly home for himself and his 8-year-old son, which he shared custody of with his ex-wife. His life was now mainly looking after himself, his son and his new house. Like many post-Covid, he was set up to work mostly from home.

He was a genuinely solid guy. He enjoyed a drink and a chat, and from the first week we met, it seemed natural for me to help him with his renovations and for him to help me with the many odd jobs around my place. We started regularly working out together, and there was always a drink on hand and occasionally a smoke or two when my wife, Meg, and our kids were not around.

Meg was still in great shape. She had an ass to die for and large, firm breasts that she liked to show off. Like myself, Meg ran most days and spent an hour in our home gym every second day. As a girls' basketball coach, she kept herself active, and it showed.

Both of us knew we were not as young as we once were. But knowing people our age who had resigned to getting old and having less sex, Meg and I were determined to keep it going for as long as we could. As strange as it sounded, we became more adventurous the older we became.

Helping that, three of our four kids had grown up and fled the nest, leaving us with only one son at home like Rick. Luckily for Rick, Meg and me, our sons got on well and more often than not, when Rick's wife picked up their son to spend the weekend with her, our son would tag along, leaving Rick, Meg and me alone to enjoy ourselves.

Following a tough week at work, I was looking forward to kicking back over the weekend. Our son had just left with Rick's son to spend the weekend with Rick's ex-wife. I asked, and Rick agreed to join me for a beer. Neither of us had anything other than a relaxing weekend planned. A short time later, Meg returned from her morning coaching session. It was a warm day, and she'd been working hard. I offered to make her favourite cocktail and said she should join us on our deck. It was not a large deck. It had a small round table that three could comfortably sit around. The three of us were shortly kicking back and enjoying our drinks.

The conversation flowed easily; one drink turned into two and then three. On the return trip for the fourth round, I spilt a small amount of Meg's cocktail onto her sports top. Although only a tiny amount spilt, the wetness was enough to show her nipple through the cotton top. Rick noticed this more than Meg. When Rick got up for a short bathroom break a few minutes later, Meg noticed a bulge in his pants.

"I never noticed Rick's bulge before. He's quite well endowed."

Gently touching the top of her leg, I said, "I can't say I've ever noticed it before either, but you can't blame him, given the nipple you've been flashing him. He's not been able to keep his eyes off it."

Unless Meg was out with her friends or we were on holiday, Meg rarely drank. When she did, she often became horny, and the more my wife drank, the hornier she became. Give her four of her favourite cocktails, and she's almost guaranteed to turn into a slut. Since we'd been together, to my knowledge, this had only ever happened when she and I were alone. It was a rare treat. I was now finding out what could happen when another man was around.

"Is it naughty of me to enjoy turning guys on a bit? You know I can't help myself after having a few drinks."

"Hey, we should enjoy it while we can. Rick's a good guy who's been through a lot. I'm more than happy to show him a good time, and if you're enjoying it, why not?"

Meg said nothing. She smiled and adjusted her tits, emphasising her cleavage. I lightly rubbed my hand up and down her inside thigh, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy through her panties with the tips of my fingers. We were in for a show.

Rick returned, the bulge in check. He wriggled past Meg, casually catching a glimpse of her more prominent boobs as he passed and sat down with Meg on one side and me on the other.

The conversation continued. We spoke about Rick's divorce for the first time and asked him if he was looking for a new partner. With the move and his son, things had been so busy that he'd not felt as though he could do a new relationship justice. He said he was ready now to get out and find someone new. Again, he slipped a peak at Meg's cleavage.

Meg spread her legs slightly, showing Rick the wet patch on her knickers. I knew Meg well enough to know that by now, she had a pain between her legs that needed attention. The smell of her sex filled my nose briefly, and I saw Rick look between her legs and smile at what he could see.

"Like what you see?" Meg said.

"You are a beautiful sexy woman, Meg. I didn't mean to offend."

"I take it as a compliment. I like making an impression. Would you like to see more?"

"I'd love to, but it's not my place. You are married to Phil."

Meg looked at me questioningly.

"Knock your socks off", I said. "You've always wanted to do this."

Not one for doing things in halves, Meg turned to Rick and, without taking her eyes off him, stood up, removed her cotton sports top, shorts, and nickers, exposing her firm D-sized breasts, slightly hairy and dripping wet pussy lips and her protruding clit.

"We should take this inside," I said.

Rick and I followed Meg into the bedroom. As we walked, I started removing my clothes. Seeing me take the lead, Rick did the same.

Meg laid back on the bed, spreading her legs and Rick climbed between them. He kissed her feet and calves and slowly worked his way up her thighs. Meg groaned as his tongue found her labia and the moistness inside. Slowly, his tongue moved up and down between the entry to her vagina and her clitoris. Watching someone taste my wife's sex as her head rolled back was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

The sound and smell of sex started to fill the room. I moved onto the bed, placing my now hard 8-inch cock near my wife's mouth. Moaning, she pulled it down and started licking the frenulum with the tip of her tongue, becoming more forceful and quicker in time with Rick. Rick, by this stage, had slid two fingers inside her and was slowly massaging her g-spot while gently sucking and licking her clit.

Fuck... I was harder and more turned on than I had been for months. Rick was going for it between Meg's legs. Her clit and pussy were engorged and wetter than I had ever seen. Her breasts were swelling, and her lips and chest were flushed. She thrust herself into Rick's face, reached around Rick's head, and pulled him into her crotch. "Ahrr... Ohh..." she said as she started spasming again and again. To no one in particular, she said, "Fuck me... Fuck me now!"

Rick quickly moved up the bed, rolling onto his back and pulling Meg on top of him. His cock was rock hard and pointing up. A healthy, straight 7 1/2 inches, as thick as his wrist, with a mushroom head oozing precum. Meg placed her cunt over his cock and slowly sank onto it, feeling every inch, savouring every moment. When she had been filled, she reached over and pulled my cock towards her mouth.

Staring up at my cock, Rick started pounding my wife slowly but deeply, pushing her onto my cock, pushing my cock further into her mouth. As he picked up the pace and strength of each stroke, my wife lost herself in the feeling of Rick's cock fuck, sighed, and let go of my cock.

Before I had a chance to move back, Rick moved his head up and wrapped his mouth around the head of my cock. I'd never had my cock touched by a guy before. The feeling of firmness and desire blew my mind. Seeing my wife watching a guy suck me off pushed me to the edge, but at the last moment, Rick let go of me and slammed himself into Meg making her moan. Both started jerking. Meg cried out, "Oh Fuck!" as her cunt clamped around Rick's cock. She threw her head back in orgasmic bliss. Rick grabbed my wife's ass and came, his pulsating cock filling my wife with spurt after spurt of his cum.

Meg rested her head on his chest, and I moved down the bed in time to see Rick's cock, still engorged and purple, slip from her now well-used pussy along with gobs of his cum. I was mesmerised and could not help bending down and tasting for the first time a cock, covered with a thick cocktail of cum and my wife's juices. I realised I loved it.

"I need more cock!" I heard my wife say as she started moving down the bed, taking Rick's still hard cum covered cock into her mouth and presenting her ass and overfilled pussy to me. Cum was oozing out of it and running down her leg. My cock had never been so hard. Time for me to fuck my wife. I slid my cock into her cunt as she pushed back. Her cunt was hotter and velvetier than it had ever been before.

The three of us quickly got into a rhythm. Closing my eyes and abandoning myself to my senses, I experienced raw sex. The drive, the feelings, the sounds and smell combined to overwhelm me. I opened my eyes to see my wife's arse hitting against me as we fucked. I knew she was horny as fuck as her asshole was puckering, begging for attention. I slid my thumb over it and around it. Again and again, my wife pushed back. In slipped my thumb. A deep guttural moan escaped from her as Rick grabbed her head and pulled her further down onto his cock.

Meg continued to rub her clit. I began fucking her arse with my thumb. Slowly she lifted her head off Rick's cock, looked around and said, "Feels so goooood!"

My cock glistened with a thick coating of Meg and Rick's cum as it pounded into my wife. She again devoured Rick's cock. I'm taken to another world as my orgasm builds, hits and racks my body. I cum as I have never cum before -- spurting more cum than I knew I had. Rope after rope fills my wife until it's forced out around my cock, over my balls and onto the bed below.

In the distance, I hear my wife and Rick climaxing at the same time.

Slowly the world returned to us, and my wife rolled onto her back. The three of us look at each other, soaking up the beautiful mess we have made. I lay down next to my wife.

Meg leaned in towards me and said, "I love you," and gave me a cum filled kiss that I couldn't help but passionately return.

Smiling, I asked Rick, "How're you placed for a beer next week? Same time, same place?"

Rick laughed, saying, "I'm not half bad at making cocktails if you'd both like to join me tomorrow."

To be continued...

Cgregory
Cgregory
23 Followers