African Muslim Swingers Club

Story Info
Three black Muslim couples enjoy a party.
2.2k words
2.92
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Welcome to the African Muslim Swingers Club," said Yasmin Osman, and the six-foot-tall, curvy young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman smiled at the new inductees the way a wolf smiles at a stray sheep. Standing next to Yasmin is her husband Abdullahi Hafiz, and the six-foot-one, lean and wiry, dark-skinned Djiboutian Muslim brother exchanged a knowing look with his wife before beginning with the inductions. Time to get the party started...

For Yasmin Osman and her husband Abdullahi Hafiz, the African Muslim Swingers Club, or AMSC, is quite simply a dream given form. For years this sexually adventurous couple yearned to find like-minded souls who shared color, faith and income bracket, along with their sexual proclivities of course. Everyone wants to be surrounded by their peers and enjoy shared activities. White folks have golf, swinging, and intense discussions about the stock market. Who says wealthy black folks can't swing as well?

"Brothers and sisters, make yourselves at home," Abdullahi Hafiz said, and he admired the new inductees. They were quite a diverse lot, to be sure. Omar Olusegun, a stocky, muscular brother from the Kano region of Nigeria and his wife, Nadine Kwassi, a tall, curvy and brown-skinned beauty originally from the Tchamba region of the Togolese nation. Next to them stood Malik Ould, a proud Mauritanian brother, and his wife Fatima Al-Akhdam, an Afro-Arabian beauty originally from the Taiz region of Yemen.

"Nice place you got here," said Omar and the Nigerian Muslim brother admired the vast mansion and sighed wistfully. Located in the Kanata region of Ontario, the mansion was vast and comfortable, designed for privacy as well as comfort. Abdullahi Hafiz bought it after making his first million while selling real estate to visible minorities in the Ottawa area, almost a decade ago. The clever Djiboutian Muslim realtor had come a long way since then.

"Reminds me of MTV cribs from back in the day," said Fatima, and the Afro-Arabian Muslim gal licked her lips, a gesture which her husband Malik found quite distracting. Tall and curvy, with an angelic face, rapturous dark brown skin, curly dark hair and a thick round ass, Fatima embodies the best of both worlds. She'd been born to a Yemeni Arab mother and an African Muslim father in the Taiz region of Yemen, and yearned to live the intensely racist realm of her birth.

When Fatima met Malik, the handsome Mauritanian Muslim businessman seemed like her ticket out of Yemen, where even the poorest of Arabs are treated better than the wealthiest of Africans. Fatima Al-Akhdam and Malik Ould got hitched and left Yemen for the bright lights of Ontario, Canada. It was a match made in heaven, or so it seemed. Fatima and Malik were made for each other.

Malik Ould, who studied Law at the University of Ottawa, runs a successful practice located near Algonquin College in the Nepean area of Ottawa. As for Fatima, she's studying marketing at Carleton University and likes to travel and spend her husband Malik's hard-earned money. As for Omar Olusegon, he moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from Kano, Nigeria, as a young man to make something of himself. Omar studied civil engineering at Carleton University and presently works for Hydro Ottawa.

While traveling in Africa on vacation, Omar Olusegun ended up in the tiny nation of Togo, where a certain beauty caught his attention. Omar was drawn to the lovely Nadine Kwassi, a devout Togolese Muslim sister with the kind of body that porn stars would envy. In those days, Nadine was considered the most beautiful woman in the Tchamba region of the Togolese nation. One look at Nadine's amazing ass and Omar was in love.

Nadine Kwassi is truly one of a kind, and not just for her looks. The daughter of wealthy Togolese businesspeople, Nadine studied architecture at Brunel University in the United Kingdom and did some modeling in London as well. Omar Olusegun of Nigeria wasn't the only man who pursued her but in the end, his persistence paid off. The two of them got married, and moved into a lovely townhouse in the Glebe area of Ottawa together. For the happy couple, life couldn't be better.

Abdullahi Hafiz and his lovely wife Yasmin Osman spent quite a bit of time researching the ladies and gentlemen in question. If wealthy white couples can get together with like-minded souls for wild, freaky fun, why can't black couples do the same? Abdullahi has always envied the likes of the Kardashians and other famous families for their wealth and sexual freedom. Why can't African Muslims who have money have the same kind of fun?

"You seem like our kind of people," Nadine said, smiling at Yasmin and Abdullahi before nodding at her husband Omar. Abdullahi and Yasmin nodded graciously at Nadine, acknowledging her compliment. The sextet moved to the dining room, where a sumptuous feast of delicious halal food awaited. Everyone sat down and ate, and enjoyed wondrous conversation. Life is not easy for black Canadians, especially those who follow Islam, but there are some fun-filled moments such as these, and they're meant to be savored.

"I like your style, Abdullahi," Malik said, and the Mauritanian Muslim brother raised his glass in honor of their host, who smiled and nodded. Around the dining room table, everyone cheered, and continued to eat, drink and banter. After concluding their feast, they went down below to satiate hunger of a different sort. Black Muslim men and Black Muslim women are sensual beings, like everyone else, and nothing, not religion, not race, and certainly not culture, can get in the way of their passions...

"Folks, welcome to our inaugural orgy, the rules of consent and safe sex apply, otherwise, let's have fun," Yasmin said, and the lady of the house got things started by undressing first. Abdullahi felt a stir as his tall, gorgeous, big-bottomed Somali Muslim wife undressed, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Yasmin has the kind of thick, bubbly ass that Tennis legend Serena Williams herself might envy. She was so going to get it tonight...

"Alright," Fatima said, and, echoing Yasmin's sentiment, the Afro-Arabian Muslim gal undressed as well. Malik took off his clothes, as did Omar. Abdullahi winked at Yasmin and then took off his clothes, revealing his buff body. Nadine was the last person to undress, and once everyone saw what kind of fine body and thick ass the Togolese Muslim woman was working with, they appreciated why she chose to go last. There were gawks and appreciative smiles all around, and then some. Just like that, the party really started...

When passion has no limits, it is a beautiful thing. Black folks have had restrictions placed on their bodies and minds by the shackles of European colonialism and Arabian colonialism for centuries. They've been made to feel bad about their natural sexual urges. They've been taught to hate themselves. Slowly but surely, black folks around the world are reclaiming their sensuality, and black Muslims are definitely no exceptions. For Yasmin, Abdullahi and their friends, this is eons of sexual repression getting purged...

"You are so beautiful," Yasmin told Fatima, and the Somali gal admired the Afro-Arabian lady's curvy body, grinning appreciatively. Fatima smiled and pulled Yasmin into her arms, kissing her passionately. Without a care in the world, the two young Muslim women began exploring one another. Fatima drew Yasmin down to the nearest couch, and began to pleasure her like only a woman can pleasure another woman...

"You taste wonderful," Fatima told Yasmin as she buried her face between the other woman's legs. Inhaling Yasmin's womanly scent, Fatima began feasting on her. Abdullahi admired Fatima's ass as she began eating out his wife Yasmin's pussy. The Afro-Arabian gal had a nice ass that's for sure. Sensing Abdullahi's gaze on her thick posterior, Fatima turned around and smiled at him before she resumed eating Yasmin's pussy. Oh yeah, Fatima was totally going to get it...

"Hello gentlemen," Nadine said, looking at Omar and Malik, who nodded approvingly as she turned around and twerked her thick Togolese booty for them. Nadine, who totally loves receiving male attention, sat on a couch as Malik and Omar tended to her womanly needs. Malik kissed Nadine passionately and caressed her breasts while Omar spread her thighs and began eating her pussy.

"Togolese women have awesome tasting pussy," Omar paused to say to a delighted Nadine as he ate her out. Nadine gently caressed Omar's head, encouraging him to feast on her pussy while she grabbed Malik's dick. The Nigerian brother was quite talented when it came to eating pussy. Nadine likes that in a man. Malik groaned as Nadine tugged on his dick and smiled wickedly before taking him into her mouth. Nadine caressed Malik's balls while fellating him, much to the Mauritanian stud's delight...

Abdullahi looked at Malik, Omar and Nadine as they did their thing. Is there anything more beautiful than sensual black bodies, female and male, coming together in the throes of passion? Abdullahi joined Fatima and Yasmin, for the man of the house must partake in the revelries. Yasmin grinned as her tall, handsome husband came near, stroking his big Djiboutian dick.

"Hmm, hubby dearest, I can help you with that," Yasmin said, and she reached for Abdullahi's dick and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Abdullahi sighed happily as his favorite Somali gal pleasured him. Meanwhile, Fatima continued to eat Yasmin's pussy. The Afro-Arabian gal doesn't discriminate in the bedroom. Beautiful women or handsome men, Fatima likes them all.

"You've got the most amazing ass I've ever seen, next to my wife's, of course," Abdullahi told Fatima as he caressed her thick posterior. Fatima paused to wink at Abdullahi, then she slid two fingers into Yasmin's pussy while teasing her clit with her tongue. Yasmin loved what Fatima was doing to her and would have cried out in pleasure if not for Abdullahi's big dick in her mouth.

"Fill my holes," Nadine all but hissed at Malik and Omar, and the two African Muslim studs were more than happy to oblige their favorite bossy Togolese Muslim lady. Malik lay flat on the carpeted floor, and Nadine straddled him. Nadine grinned as Malik sucked on her tits while caressing her thick ass. She impaled herself on his stiff dick, then waited. Omar came up behind Nadine, and caressed her ass before lubricating her backdoor. With a swift thrust, Omar slid his dick into Nadine's ass hole, and then the fun really began...

"Fuck her, boo," Yasmin said encouragingly as Abdullahi caressed Fatima's ass, while stroking his dick. After his wife Yasmin sucking him off got him hard as a rock, Abdullahi wanted to fuck...seriously. Fatima grinned and began sucking Abdullahi's dick with the same passion she'd eaten his wife Yasmin's pussy mere moments ago. Yasmin smiled and rubbed her erect nipples as she watched Fatima suck her hubby's dick. The Somali gal knew what pleasure Fatima's lips could bring...

"I fuck husbands and wives, sometimes together," Fatima told Abdullahi with a seductive wink, after she finished sucking his dick and balls. Abdullahi smiled and laid Fatima on her back. As Yasmin looked on, Abdullahi began eating Fatima's pussy. The Afro-Arabian Muslim gal moaned and rubbed her tits together as the hunky Djiboutian ate her pussy. Not to be left out, Yasmin began sucking on Fatima's lovely breasts as her hubby ate the other woman's pussy. The couple that fucks together stays together...

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Nadine whined, as she got rocked between Malik and Omar. Like the easygoing Nigerian stud that he is, Omar assured Nadine that a big booty gal like her farting on his dick was more than okay. Malik echoed that sentiment by smacking Nadine's ass as he continued to drill her pussy. Nadine winced, and then farted. Omar laughed as he felt Nadine's fart on his dick, and resumed fucking her in the ass like there was no tomorrow. Taking his cue from Omar, Malik rammed his dick into Nadine's pussy, and the Togolese Muslim gal got to experience true African masculine power at its finest, and then some...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Fatima squealed as Abdullahi buried his dick deep inside her pussy as she straddled him, riding him hard. The Djiboutian stud had wanted a piece of Fatima's scrumptious ass for quite some time, and couldn't get enough of her. While Abdullahi worked his dick into Fatima's pussy, Yasmin was not inactive. The Somali gal grabbed her favorite strap-on dildo and put it to good use. Fatima's screams and squeals reached a whole new pitch as Yasmin came up behind her and worked her dildo into her ass.

Yasmin smacked Fatima's ass as she fucked her with the strap-on dildo. The Somali Muslim gal is forthrightly bisexual and there's zero shame in her game. When Yasmin isn't pegging Abdullahi with her toy, she seeks freaky women to fuck, and Fatima was just what the doctor ordered. Abdullahi fucked Fatima's pussy vigorously, slamming his dick into her sweet spot while his wife Yasmin tapped Fatima's ass, burying her dildo inside the Afro-Arabian beauty's surprisingly tight back door...

As the evening rolled on, the all-black and all-Muslim revelers explored their passions without limits. Tossing aside the limits imposed upon them by European colonialism and Arabian cultural norms, these six black Muslims enjoyed their orgy. When all was said and done, Abdullahi, Yasmin, Malik, Nadine, Fatima and Omar hit the showers and cleansed themselves before getting dressed. They had a nice chat in the living room, still aglow from their sexual activities, and everyone parted ways on amicable terms. Who says that African Muslim immigrants can't have it all in Canada?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers