African Studies 101 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An actress the little blond bimbo was not, Martel thought. "No, no. Not quite the expression I was looking for," he said, "lets see..."

Darius and Martel made eye contact. He seemed to get the message. Darius roughly squeezed Ashley's breasts in his meaty hands. An actual look of surprise crossed Ashley's pale face. Click.

"Perfect."

Her look of surprise only lasted a moment as the half-drunk white girl giggled away her nerves. She left her breasts exposed to Darius as be began to kneed them in his palms and then roll her nipples with his fingers.

He's really good at that, she thought. Her giggle turned into a throaty moan. She was getting really turned on now.

"Do you like that?" Darius whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," Ashley breathed, "my nipples are one of my weak spots."

"I'll remember that." Darius said.

"Let's get some more shots of Ashley on her own." Darius pulled away from her and she felt the sudden absence of the big black hands on her skin. Ashley snapped out of it and tried to reclaim what was left of her modestly. She rearranged the triangles of fabric to mostly cover her nipples again but kept the back untied. Martel wasn't having any of it.

"Time for some real topless shots." He said.

Ashley looked at Martel, wondering what he was up too. She picked up her drink and took another deep sip. She could taste the alcohol now and was gathering up her courage. The movement of drinking once again exposed her tits and this time she didn't bother to try and fix it. Ashley wasn't really wearing her top anymore anyway. The string was still tied around her neck but the tiny rectangles of fabric were now hanging off her tits in the general area of her nipples. The black men could clearly see her pink areolas peaking around the fabric.

Still, she knew that outright removing her red bikini top was going to cross another line in the sand and this photo shoot was going to get a lot more sexual. She set her drink down. Darius moved to refill it for her without being asked. Ashley gave the black giant a grateful look as she turned to Martel and waited for instructions.

Martel looked at Ashley as well. He tried to get a feeling for where the white girl's head was at. He was pretty sure at this point that Sara's little white slut trainee would do whatever she was told, up to a point. He had his instructions from Sara the same as Ashley did. He knew what she wanted to accomplish today. Fuck it, he thought. He raised the camera back up to eye level.

"Slowly pull the string around your neck until your top falls to the ground. Show me those big fat white tits of yours." His language became intentionally cruder. This part was important. They needed Ashley to be an active participant in what was going to happen next. Alcohol and pressure from her professor could only go so far. She needed to take the next step herself. She could always say no after all and they couldn't have that.

Ashley giggled and moved to comply with his order. She slowly pulled the string until her top came off and fell to the ground. "You mean these white tits." Ashley said, now quite drunk.

"You've got some beautiful white tittes girl, don't you feel proud of them?" Darius said.

She really did. Ashley put her hands on her hips and straightened her back. She smiled, presenting her naked tits to the camera man.

Click

Ashley grabbed onto her DD breasts and held them up to the camera. Allowing the black men to feast on her naked breasts. They were the first men beside Josh to see her topless. Somehow that idea didn't bother her. She was really turned on now. She rolled her nipples between her fingers and gave "fuck me" eyes to the camera.

The directions came fast and more commanding now. The beach ball came back as Ashley was positioned in a series of poses. She held the beach ball in front of her breasts, blocking her nipples from view but showing enough side boob to make it clear she wasn't wearing anything.

She propped the ball on her hip and pointed at the camera like she was challenging someone to a game. She held the ball over her head like she was about to throw it at the camera. She jumped into the air to hit the ball. Her tits caught in free-fall by the camera's shutter. She drunkenly stumbled a little when she landed. Laughing the whole time.

"Now she's having fun." Darius said. He helped her walk back over to the chair.

She sat back down on the lounge stair and was put through a series of topless poses. Laying back like she was lounging in the sun, her still wet blond locks clinging to her chest. Pressing her tits together with her arms. Draping an arm under her tits like a hammock, presenting them to the camera. She was told to turn over and she presented her bikini clad ass and bare back. Click.

"Let's rub some oil on her back, Darius." Martel said.

Darius walked over and used a non-descript bottle to spray a sizable amount of oil onto her back. Ashley crinkled her nose at the smell.

"That oil kind of smells funny?" Ashley said.

"My Mother's from New Orleans." Darius said. "She makes this stuff herself, says it's better for the skin than that store bought crap."

Ashley looked at the bottle and saw what looked like a homemade label with a black snake on it. She smelt saffron and cinnamon and a few other spices she didn't recognize. Darius continued to rub the oil onto her back, his black hands leaving a tingling sensation behind in their wake. Ashley could feel the flush rising on her chest. She was suddenly so warm and her panties were so damp.

Martel could already see the effect the oil was having on her. Alcohol could lower inhibitions but couldn't make Ashley as horny as they needed her. That's where Damballah's sacred oil came in.

Ashley was growing bolder too. She flipped onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows. She bit her lip and asked in a small voice.

"Aren't you going to get my front too?"

Darius smiled and sprayed a generous amount of oil onto her chest. He rubbed the oil onto her white tits with his black hands as a very drunk Ashley stared fuck me eyes at him. All the while Martel filled his camera's memory card with pictures. Darius took a step back and Ashley arched her back, boldly showing her bare oily breasts to the camera. A sudden thought entered her mind and Ashley went with it on instinct. She spread her legs slightly because she thought it might please Martel.

Martel noticed how willing she had become. Even presenting her body in sexier poses of her own accord. He decided it was time to up the ante again. They were on the 5-yard line and it was time to go big or go home.

"Sit up and hug your legs to your chest and rest you chin on your knees." Martel ordered.

She was directed to smile for the camera. Ashley saw the camera tilt down to capture the tiny strip of red material between her legs and knew he wasn't taking pictures of her smile.

God she was so wet. She hoped that the camera couldn't see how damp the material must have been.

"Put your feet on the ground and spread your legs." Ashley obeyed but tried to keep her legs closed as much as the chair would allow. Martel wasn't having any of it.

"More. Show the camera your availability to black men." Martel urged.

Ashley hesitated only a moment before spreading her legs completely and obscenely showing how wet her bikini material was.

God look how soaked she is, Martel thought. Looking at the state of her bikini bottoms convinced him to take the next step. "Hook your fingers into the material and move it to the side. Let me see that pretty pink pussy."

Again, Ashley felt like she should have taken issue with what she as being asked to do or at the vulgar way she was being ordered around. She found that she was just too turned on to care. She felt compelled to obey. Ashley was so excited that she didn't even respond. She hooked her fingers into the wet material of her bikini and pulled the clinging fabric away from soaking wet pussy. Martel and Darius were only the second and third men to ever see her pussy. Her alcohol clouded brain didn't even think about Josh in that moment.

"You mean this pretty pink pussy, Martel." She giggled.

Click

"Touch yourself, Ashley. Show everyone how wet you are in the presence of black men." Martel said.

I am, aren't I. She thought.

Ashley lay back now and ran her hands down her body, squeezing her breasts before running her hands down her flat tummy until they reached between her legs. She rubbed her clit with one hand, while the other hand squeezed one of her tits.

"Push a couple of fingers into your cunt, Ashley. Show me where the black cock is going to go." Martel said.

Ashley pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, Martel's words not quite connecting with her brain. She moved them in and out of her wet folds. Ashley moaned as her eyes closed in pleasure.

The two black men stared hungerly. Enraptured at what was happening in front of them.

She's a white goddess, Martel thought. A slutty little white goddess. He stared at her ivory skin as he snapped photo after photo. He watched as her fingers sunk into her wet pussy. Saw the heave of her breasts with her labored breathing and how rock hard her nipples were. He was suddenly irked by the restrictions put on him by this "assignment." He was pretty sure this little submissive white slut would let them do whatever they wanted too at this point. He and Darius should be spit roasting this white bitch by now. Ride her hard and send her back to her dorm room wet.

He had to remind himself to have patience. Going through this class was a process. He promised to have a follow up photo shoot with Ashley later on in the semester. He also promised to go pay Sara a little visit and have that Queen of Spades whore drain his blue balls after the effect this photo shoot was having on him. She needed to take responsibility for what she had done to him.

Martel turned and nodded to Darius as Ashley's eyes were closed in pleasure. She continued to rub her clit, and sink her fingers into her pussy. Instead of further instructions, Darius confidently strolled over and effortlessly picked Ashley up off the chair. Ashley was startled out of her euphoric fog. Darius threw the white girl over one shoulder and turned to face the camera.

God, he was so strong, she thought. She could feel the hard muscles of his shoulders and arms wrapped around her body. Martel said something that Ashley didn't quite hear.

In one motion, her bottoms were ripped away from her body, exposing her ass to Martel. Darius then posed for the camera like a Greek god. White girl draped over his right shoulder; panties held up victoriously in his left hand. Like he was some conquering warrior about to hear the lamentations of his enemies' women. Martel snapped several photos

Ashley was put down on her feet again naked as the day she was born. She stumbled slightly as she laughed. All of the attention and alcohol had really gone to her head. She was having fun and was more turned on then she'd been a in a long time. A part of her was scared what she'd agree to if Martel told her to do it.

Martel snapped a couple of pictures of the naked white girl laughing with a genuine smile on her face.

"Throw your arms around Darius's neck and look at him." Martel ordered.

Ashley obeyed immediately. She turned to Darius and threw her arms around his neck like she was told. Darius wasn't having it. He reached around her and grabbed two handfuls of her white ass, pulling her to his body. Ashley's tits pushed into his chest.

Ashley looked up at the man just as Darius leaned down and captured Ashley's lips in a deep kiss. Ashley couldn't think, instinct took over and she kissed him back. She was too caught up in the moment to care. Darius squeezed her ass and ground himself against her.

"Beautiful Ashley, this is exactly the message we're trying to convey. You look like a real white ally." Martel said.

Ashley, very naked and currently held in the arms of a perfect stranger; blushed with pride at Martel's words. She felt like she was making some real progress in this class.

"Thank you, Martel." Ashley said.

Ashley barely had time to register what had just happened when she felt something poking her in the belly. Her eyes widened. She felt the rock-hard cock in his swim trunks as her body was pulled against his. Darius made sure she could feel what he had packing for her.

Holy shit! He's huge, she thought. Ashley was so hot. She was sure he could feel the heat of her arousal radiating off her body. She couldn't help but grind her hips onto the monster held against her body. I'm going to leave a wet spot on his swim suit, she thought, how embarrassing.

"Stay right where you are. Kneel down on the floor Ashley, knees spread apart. Ashley did as she was told and soon found herself inches from the front of Darius's shorts."

"Look at him, Ashley. Look how big he is above you. Aren't you curious?" Martel asked.

"Curious?" Ashley asked innocently.

"Curious if the stories are true." Darius said.

"Stories?" Ashley asked dumbly.

Darius just stared at her. Oh, she thought, those stories. Ashley gulped and stared at the bulge in front of her face. Click.

"Hook your fingers into the waist band of her shorts and lick your lips for the camera."

With trembling hands, Ashley did as she was told. Her heart pounded in her chest as she gripped the material with her fingers. She ran her tongue across her lips as she heard the camera going off again.

"Now slowly pull them down his legs." Martel said.

This is too much. I should say no, she thought.

Ashley pulled his waist band down, revealing the black shaft in front of her. She was struck immediately by the impressive girth. It was just so thick and black and hard. She pulled his waist band down some more. She expected this dick to pop out of his shorts at this point but it didn't. She kept pulling his shorts down. More and more of his shaft was revealed as her eyes widened. Finally, Ashley saw the bulbus head of his cock a split second before it forcefully sprang out of his shorts and hit her in the chin.

"Oh wow!" Ashley said.

Ashley sprang back from the black cock and stared at it in shock. It was so long that it was almost touching her lips a foot away and so big around that it looked like a baseball bat. There was an angry vein running the whole length of his beautiful shaft.

"What do you think of my black cock, girl?" Darius asked.

"It's beautiful." Ashley said in awe.

"Bigger than your boyfriends?" Darius asked.

Ashley could only nod her head in response.

Ashley had never seen a black dick before. Cock, she corrected herself. Josh has a dick. A white dick and she would never dream of comparing it to the massive black cock in front of her. She had never seen one in person before. If it was possible, she though it was even bigger than the ones in her videos. She bit her lip and just stared at how massive and dark it was looming in front of her. Click.

"We're just about done Ashley." Martel said.

"Done!?!" She said, surprised. She was having so much fun, she didn't want it to end yet.

"Unless," he hesitated, "are you willing to help me with some artistic erotic shots?" Martel asked.

Ashley was openly rubbed her pussy now. How much more erotic could this get, she thought. Still, she really wanted to help Martel. "W-what would I have to do?" Ashley said her eyes locked onto the cock in front of her.

"Helping Beta. Beta. Cappa with this little fundraiser is only part of the reason for this calendar shoot. The Black Power Collision we are partnered with is also looking to promote white people, white women in particular into becoming allies for racial justice. The new Dean Tyrel Stiff wants to implement a Diversity and Racial Integration drive to transform campus into a more inclusive space. We're trying to increase trust and build community bonds between the races." Martel explained.

"Oh, well that's something that I'm interested in too." Ashley said.

"We had hoped you'd say that. You seem like one of the good ones, Ashley. Like you might understand white women's responsibility to black men." Darius said.

"I certainly do. Tell me what I can do to help." Ashley said rather proud of the compliment.

"Why don't you reach out and grab a hold of that big black cock in front of you." Martel said.

A brief flicker of doubt entered her alcohol dulled brain. "Oh, but I can't cheat on my boyfriend."

Darius looked down at the white girl at his feet. "And we would never ask you too. Besides taking a few pictures isn't cheating."

"It isn't?" Ashley asked.

"Of course not. Nudity is perfectly natural and besides its all for the good of racial justice." Martel said.

Ashley nodded her head, remembering the lessons from her video. "Well as long as it isn't cheating..."

"I just want to see the contrast between those little white fingers and that big black cock. Show the world what racial harmony looks like." Martel said.

"Well, I guess that would be ok."

"Just follow instructions, you've done great so far. We just need to get some additional material of you being a white ally. You can do that can't you Ashley?" Martel asked.

"Whatever you need Martel."

"Good. Reach out and touch it, Ashley." He said more forcibly.

Ashley felt like she was in a trance as she reached out her hand and grabbed the coal black cock in front of her. There was a simplicity in just doing what you're told that she found very comforting. She looked from the black cock into her hand to Martel for confirmation.

Click. Martel lowered the camera and smiled, nodding his head that she was doing well. Ashley smiled, a strange moment of pride welling up in her chest. Martel almost chuckled. Ashley's need for approval and emerging submissive streak would take her far at this university.

"Why don't you give it a little jerk." Martel said.

"Jerk?" Ashley asked, confused.

"A little shake hello, be friendly with it. We're all friends here, right baby?" Darius said.

It's not like he's fucking me, Ashley thought. It isn't really cheating. As long as it doesn't go inside of me it should be fine. Ashley began to move her hand back and forth. She was surprised when the coal black meat in her hand began to harden and became even BIGGER. Ashley reached out and grabbed a hold of the shaft with her other hand. Wow, she thought, I only need three fingers to jerk Josh off. I can't even get my fingers completely around this thing.

"There's a good white slut." Darius moaned.

"Hey!" Ashley shouted, seemingly offended, although Darius noticed that she didn't take her hand off his cock.

Martel winced a little behind the camera. Subtle, Darius was not.

"Don't mind him, Ashley. He's a little stressed out, one of his teachers was racist to him this morning and he's a little bent out of shape about it." Martel said.

"Tried to give her a compliment and she tried to accuse me of being inappropriate in class." Darius said.

"Not all white girls respond to the black gaze like you do Ashley. You're very progressive." Martel said.

The compliment made Ashley happy. She liked to think of herself as a good progressive girl. She was trying so hard to break away from how she was raised. She started to jerk the black cock in her hands a little faster.

"Oh, well that's horrible. You poor baby." She said.

"Yes, it's horrible. It's times like these when we need our white allies the most." Martel said.

"Well, that's what I am." She said.

"Talk is cheap Ashley, show me that you understand your responsibilities as a white slut." Darius said.

Despite what the class had taught her, she still associated slut negatively. That was the second time she had been called a slut in the last few minutes. Ashley was aggravated with the Darius despite Martel's soothing words. She decided to vent some of her anger. She began furiously jerking his cock. Darius tilted his head back in pleasure but Martel could see the look on Ashley's face.