African Studies 101 Pt. 02

Story Info
An indecent photo shoot.
12k words
4.67
70.2k
68

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age and YOU must be 18 years of age in order to read it. So, if you are under the age of 18, please kindly click that back button. I do not endorse any of the actions taken by my characters.

I love feedback and constructive criticism. So, rate it and let me know what you think.

Other than that....

Enjoy!

-Nightporter

****

Ashley dreamt the night away.

In the dream she lay naked in her dorm room without a care in the world. At first, she thought she was awake in her bed. The room was dark and cold. Pale moonlight streamed through window and provided the only light in the room. Her ivory skin shone like a diamond in the dark. Her blond hair was spread out in a wave across the pillow under her head. It almost glowed in the silver moonlight.

Her eyes were drowsy and half open, somewhere in the twilight between being awake and asleep. She was blissfully unaware of the world around her. She laid there in all of her nude teenage glory and listened to the whistling sound coming from the tree outside. She seemed almost frozen in place.

It was only when she looked over at the clock and couldn't read the numbers that she realized she was asleep. Strangely, this realization didn't trigger a vivid dream like in the past. Normally when she realized she was dreaming she would gain control over the dream, allowing her to direct her actions. This time she felt something compelling her not to move. To lay back, relax and submit. Her arms and legs felt like they weighted a ton and she couldn't bring herself to move a muscle.

She felt something brush her ankle at the same time she heard the hissing coming from the floor. Something large and heavy was sliding across her leg. The hissing sound was much louder now. Her head barely moved as she tried to angle herself to see what it was. She saw the sheet covering her lower body move. Ashley should have been frightened but instead felt only excitement.

Something cylindrical and thick was moving between her legs. It brushed across her wetness, tweaking her clit and sending a shiver of pleasure across her spine. The black snake emerged from underneath the sheet. Ashley stared at the black head as it stared back with intelligent, piercing eyes. The snake slithered between the valley of her breasts, before turning and wrapped itself around her right tits. The snake's body squeezed her tit in its powerful embrace.

Ashley moaned as she tried to thrust her hips up against the weight of the snake between her legs.

All around her the room was suddenly filled with hissing sounds. More black snakes were making their way onto the bed from all sides. They encircled her arms and legs. A withering mass of black bodies possessively pressed down on her white skin further pinning her down to the bed. The heat from the serpent between her legs went straight to her mound and she felt incredibly horny. She tried to close her thighs in order to rub her sex against the body of the massive black snake. Instead, she felt another snake making its way between her legs. Something large pressed against the opening to her pussy. She tried to close her legs. The whistling sound picked up in volume, slowly drowning out the hissing sound of the snakes. Something was coming for her and it frightened her.

Submit to Damballah, something whispered in her head.

Her legs weakened. Her body began to betray her as the lips of her pussy slowly opened to welcome the invading black monster.

****

Ashley's alarm snapped her awake. She bolted up in bed, a cold sweat covering her body.

"What the fuck." She said rubbing her eyes.

Ashley couldn't remember the last time she'd had such a vivid dream. The fading images of a dream flickered through her mind as she stretched her back. She thrusted her massive chest and hard nipples into the early morning air. She tried to remember her dream but felt it slipping through her fingers. It involved something big and black that had excited her dream self greatly. She felt incredibly horny. Damp panties met her fingers as she reached under her sheet and felt her own excitement.

Ashley was frustrated that she could no longer remember the dream but knew that she had to get herself off before going to class. She grabbed her laptop and her favorite white dildo and preceded to open a new tab. Navigating to a porn site that she had used before, Ashley stared at the search bar for several seconds as she tried to decide what to watch. On a whim, she typed "Blond Interracial" before she had time to think about what she was doing.

She found a clip on the first page that showed a blond girl in the thumbnail that Ashley thought kind of looked like her. The clip started in the middle of a longer scene. A stacked blond girl crawled naked into the room with a leash around her pretty little throat. Inside several well-endowed black men were already naked and standing in a line. They quickly surrounded the girl as they took turns feeling up her body. This was apparently called a blowbang from the logo on screen.

God they're so big, she thought as she rubbed her pussy through the material of her panties. They're just as big as the ones in the class video. She never made it far enough into the video to see the girl on screen get fucked. They slapped her ass and fondled her tits as she crawled around only to finally be directed to one of the black poles in front of her. She gave it a kiss before going down on it.

Ashley watched the girl crawl around the room sucking and slobbering over several black cocks as the men called her names and even spit on her. It was way more hardcore than the type of "female friendly" softcore porn that she normally watched. She found that she kind of envied the girl on screen, despite her treatment. She pulled her wet panties aside and pushed the white dildo into her pussy as she lay enraptured in what was happening on screen.

"Suck that nigga dick. Gag on it you white whore. Yea, integrate that mouth," the men chanted as she was passed around. Her speakers were too loud but she wasn't about to stop to grab her headphones. She moved the thin white cock in and out of her pussy at a break neck pace. One man slapped his black cock against the white girls face as she smiled in glee at her treatment. It was all so dirty and degrading. Ashley didn't know why she found it so hot.

The girl was pushed all the way down on the black cock. Ashley could hear the gagging sounds coming from her speakers. She sat amazed as his big black balls slapped against the girl's chin. It must be 13 inches, she thought, how the hell did she take all of it in her mouth. She was held down for several seconds before she could be seen pushing up on the man's thighs. She was finally let up for air as she gasped for breath.

All black men can't possibly be that big, Ashley thought.

The girl was slapped hard on the cheek for her efforts and after a few moments of coughing and gasping for breath was forced down on the black cock once again. "Take it bitch." Ashley thrust the white dildo faster into her pussy as she watched the white girl struggle to take the cock in her mouth. Her little white dildo wasn't doing it for her. She threw it across the room and replaced it with three fingers. Her hand snaked into her panties, feeling the wet folds of her pussy. Her nipples were hard. Her body hot was hot to the touch. A sheen of sweat coating her flush skin. She closed her eyes and simply listened to the gaging and taunting sounds coming from her computer. She fingered herself to orgasm as she imagined a great black python circling her body in a greedy embrace.

"All the way, bitch. Take that cum in your stomach."

Ashley screamed as a she came. A toe-curling orgasm taking over her world as she rode out the waves of pleasure to the sounds gagging and cheering. She came back to herself just as the girl on screen was being penetrated by a massive black cock. Ashley watched the look of pure rapture on the girls face for several seconds as she was pounded on screen before looking at the clock and realizing she needed to get going.

What's happening to me, she thought and closed the laptop. She looked at the small white dildo in the corner of the room with disappointment. It just wasn't doing it for her anymore. She decided right then and there that she would visit the Black Spade Boutique and see about buying something bigger.

Ashley left to go to class a few minutes later. On her way out she found a black cloth bag with a drawstring tied to the door handle of her dorm room. Opening up the bag she saw a number of strange items. A white stone, some kind of ashy white powder, a white feather, a few unidentified herbs and bones were at the bottom.

Are those fucking chicken bones? Gross. Are the clubs recruiting or something, she thought?

Ashley pulled a small piece of crumbled white paper out of the bag. A black letter Q with a black snake coiled around it was drawn on the paper in black marker. There was also a charm, which she recognized as a belly button piercing in the bag. It was in the shape of a black spade, like from a set of playing cards. The paper didn't appear to be a pamphlet for a club or any sports team that she recognized. The surface of the door caught her attention next. Some sort of ashy substance had been drawn on her door. Taking a step back, she realized the ashy was drawn into the letter Q. She stared at the letter dumbfounded before looking at the clock on her phone.

Whatever, she thought.

The bag was deposited in a trash can on the way out and she didn't think about it again. The charm was deposited without consideration into her purse. She liked playing cards after all and she bet it would look cute. Maybe she would wear it for Josh sometime.

** Week 3**

What was going on, she thought as she walked around campus.

Everywhere she looked she saw black men. They were everywhere or maybe she was just noticing them for the first time.

Have there always been so many black boys on campus? She thought. It was the South after all. But Ashley had grown up in a small Southern town. Self-segregation was the norm and good Christian white girls simply didn't associate with those people. Still, the videos she had watched in the last 24 hours were making her hyper aware of all the black men around her.

On the way to class, she unconsciously stopped at the ladies' room, touched up her makeup and casually undid another button on her bouse without even realizing what she was doing. She walked into the classroom with a bounce in her step. Unconsciously, Ashley swayed her hips as she walked. She threw nervous glances at the men in class to see if they were looking at her. One man in particular caught her eye, the Haitian exchange student whose name Ashley couldn't quite place. He undressed her with his eyes and winked at her as she passed. Ashley remembered the men from her videos and blushed deeply as she hurried to sit down. Kim waved to her. Ashley barely had time to say hello to the black haired Asian girl before class started.

Sara walked in and set twelve boxes down on her desk. She wore a cut off white shirt that showed off her navel and a matching white skirt. The phrase "Beta Beta Cappa Girl" was written in bold black lettering on the front of the shirt. Twelves eyes were immediately glued to the boxes as Sara gave the girls a mischievous smile. Ashley could see the name of one of the girls on the front of the top most box. Even if she couldn't, it didn't take a genius to see that this had something to do with their weekly assignment.

Infuriatingly, Sara then completely ignored the boxes as she addressed the class.

"Welcome back class, please settle in and let's get started."

Everyone straightened up and paid attention.

"I know that this class has been hard to watch for some of you, as it should be. We must never forget our past and must strive to learn from it. I have been pleased to see the effect that it's been having on you all."

Several heads nodded; Ashley's included.

"Now that we've gotten through the introductory segments, it's time to really grab onto the meat of the class. So, we'll be switching gears from history of oppression to black superiority and white responsibility."

The lights dimmed. Their video for the day started. They started off back in Africa with clips of the same documentary from last week. Unlike last week, the video didn't focus on the naked women walking around the village. Instead, it focused on the attractiveness of the black warriors. The video went into great detail, showing their rock-hard abs, their bulging muscles and the large cocks swinging between their legs.

"Now, see if you can spot the difference." The narrator said.

Images of flabby white men appeared on screen. Small nerdy white boys, skinny hipster guys without much muscle or overweight with their bellies hanging down. A picture of an overweight white "bro" popped up on screen, complete with sunglasses and cargo shorts. He tried to flex his flabby muscles for the camera. He was clearly impressed with himself. The difference was striking. Ashley covered her mouth and tried not to laugh. He looked ridiculous. The image was quickly replaced with an image of a black athlete in the same pose showing off his rock-hard muscles.

"In order to challenge your own internalized prejudices, we must shake up what is considered normal. Consider the following images and try to imagine yourself in the pictures."

The video switched to a series of still images showing white women in various stages of undress next to fit black men. A woman wearing the sexier side of office casual stood next to a well-dressed black business man sitting at an office desk. The large window behind him showing an expansive skyline. The next picture, a swimsuit model on the beach talking to two black men sporting obvious bulges in their tight speedos. A white cheerleader was being held in the arms of a black football player after a winning game.

"It's a simple fact is that the black male physique is superior in every way. These women expose themselves to black men because they've earned it. With the white male gaze, white boys expect to stare at beautiful women while being physically repulsive themselves. With the Black male gaze, Black men give as much as they take. They are as much a feast for the eyes as the women they are looking at. It's only fair that white women strive to look their best for them."

The images of white women continued. The clothing got smaller, thinner, and fewer in number. Fully dressed in business casual. Playing volleyball on a beach in a bikini. Then topless at a pool party. Finally, there were lots of images of naked white women interacting with hansom black men.

"Remember, nudism is perfectly natural in the rest of the world. It's perfectly natural for a white woman to be naked in front of a black man. It speaks to the special bond that exists between white women and black men. Ask yourself, who are these women are dressing for and trying to attract? What does their attire say about them?"

Images of black men and white women together followed. Touching, then kissing. The poses never turned X-rated but Ashley could feel the heat rising on her chest. She rubbed her legs together under the desk. The next images showed white women posing nude with black then with an emphasis on holding their black cocks. All of it was very artistic but also very hot. Ashley found herself getting horny and thinking back to what she was feeling when she woke up that morning.

"Superior in EVERY way, ladies." Sara said. Ashley could hear cheering from the black men behind her.

One image showed a white woman sitting in a chair her legs spread facing the camera. A black cock lay across her thigh as she seductively smiled for the camera. Another showed a white woman with her leg draped over the shoulder of a muscular black man. Like she was doing the splits while standing up. His hard black cock pointed straight at her pussy. A clear indication of his sexual prowess and her willing submission.

"None of these women would resist black superiority," Sara said from the front of the room, "they welcome it."

Ashley nodded her head with the rest of the class. I wouldn't resist that thing either, she thought before shaking the thought from her head.

Class ended shortly afterward. The men shuffled out of class while the girls waited for their weekly assignments.

"This week you all will practice presenting yourselves for the black male gaze and also helping with me with a little...project in the process." Sara said.

Sara, mischievous to the end, didn't offer any further explanation of their weekly assignments. She called each girl forward with a smile that said she knew something they didn't and gave them each a box.

"Follow the instructions contained within and have fun," was all she would say to them.

Ashley returned to her dorm room as fast as she could, she tore the box open and ripped through the tissue paper to reveal what was inside. Sitting on top of a layer of tissue paper was a note:

The Beta. Beta. Cappa fraternity in association with the Black Power Coalition will be conducting a photo shot for a charity calendar. The proceeds will be used to help fund the fraternity and to advance the Black Power Initiative's Diversity and Racial Integration drive on campus. It just so happens that we have the exact number of women in this class needed to participate. As such, the women of this African Studies class will be participating as a group project. Wear the clothing provided and present yourself prepared to be photographed for your specific month. Keep in mind everything you have learned in class and remember, failure to follow instructions will be punished. -Sara :)

Ashley Schlampe.

Ms. June, Summer photoshoot

Wednesday 1 p.m.

Beta. Beta. Cappa. Fraternity

Ask for Martel.

Under the note was a very skimpy bikini set. It was bright red and made of a very thin material. It was so small that it fit in the palm of her hand. Ashley clutched the tiny bikini in her hands and thought about how little it would cover. Under the bikini was a cut off white shirt. When she unfolded it, it looked too short to be real and the size made it look like it would be really tight across her chest. She held it up to the light and saw what was written on the shirt. "Beta. Beta. Cappa. Girl," was written in bold black lettering across the front of the shirt. It was the same shirt that Sara had been wearing in class, Ashley realized.

Ashley held the white shirt to her chest and jumped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh god, what have I gotten myself into now?"

Ashley returned from lunch on Wednesday and changed into her special attire. The tiny straps of her bikini bottoms hung off her hips and threatened to pull the small triangle of material away from her pussy lips with every step she took. The back was little more than a junction of strings, in the shape of a T, that left all of her ass exposed. Ashley was actually grateful that she was clean shaven. She would have never been able to pull off such a skimpy bikini bottom with her usual scattering of blond pubic hair.

The bikini top wasn't much better. It strained to hold her massive DD breasts, barely managing to cover the important bits. Her nipples poked through the thin material visibly and Ashley had to move the top around quite a bit to fully cover her areolas. She then strained to fit her massive melons into the minuscule white shirt. The tight garment barely extended low enough to fully cover her breasts and left her entire stomach exposed. It only helped slightly at covering her modesty.